InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween ❯ Halloween ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Halloween
 
It was close to midnight and Inuyasha had just stuck his foot in his mouth. Kikyo had just shown up and like always he ran to her.
 
He didn't mean to, but he couldn't help it. For the last few weeks she's been with Naraku and had inside information that she could give with out worry seeing as this was the time he took out to Change.
 
When he left Kagome was asleep, but he knew some how she'd be up by the time he was back. Why that girl couldn't for once just minded her own damn business. Its not like doing this would ever change a thing.
 
One: She yells.
He yells back.
She asks why?
Two: He blocks by calling her a bitch.
She sits him and goes home.
For a few days he would be pissed that he let her go.
Three: She would be late
He would drag her back and still be mad at him.
 
Even though he loved her and would never tell her. This little dance was getting on his last nerves. If he smelled that hobo boy on her one more time he was going to destroy the well him self.
 
So here she was storming off to the woods towards the well. But her tears had already dried up, and She…She was smiling. Why that hell was she smiling. Was she not mad, upset, going to spend days crying over him.
 
Dusting him self off her fallowed her from a far distance, smelingl the dead priestess near. As Kagome entered the clearing he saw Kikyo by the well with her hand out. Kagome gave her the make up that was in her big yellow bag and jumped down the well.
 
He jaw dropped to the floor. How tha hell was he going to live this down. Those two bitches just played him. Just when he jumped to talk to Kikyo she disappeared. Leaving him no choice; except to go after Kagome.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
On the other side of the well Kagome was in her room getting dressed. It was her first Halloween party and she knew Inuyasha wouldn't let her go. So why not start a fight in order to go off and do what she wanted.
 
“Hell he did it all the time and no one was pointing fingers at him. Well maybe a few, but that was beside the point. I want to go to this party and I should be allowed to.”
The out fit she wore was red and black stripped top that designed like those sexy gutters with straps. A little black skirt and stiletto shoes. Kagome was dressed to kill.
 
To night her hair was curled with jewels going all throw her hair, so that when the light hit it they'd shine.
 
Her plain was perfect her mother was gone trick or treating with her brother and grandfather. So that she was the only on home.
 
Locking the door back Kagome walked down the Shrine stairs and waited for her friends to show up and get her.
 
 
Sadly Inuyasha was right behind her over hearing her little conversation to her self and decided that he should have some fun too. Hell it was Halloween and he didn't have to hide, but he wouldn't get her back with these clothes on.
 
With one jump into her room he went to get the clothes she'd bolt him a while back. Black Gucci suite with a hat to match. Looking like a mix of lil Wane, and Ne Yo. ( Lil Wane in Give me that video with Christ Brown, Ne Yo in closer)
 
He looked in the mirror and new he looked good, grabbing the shades she gave him and went out the window.
 
Knowing he could track her no matter where she was he just took his time. Allowing the women around to stair and speak low as if she could hear them wishing he was there's. Now if he was that monk Murkio he would have given them a try, but he only had his eyes set on one mortal. Kagome.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
At the party Kagome was the center of attention to her friends dismay. All their dates would say was how hot she was and if her boy friend was coming. Now she was their home girl, but who ever said friend can't be jealous of each other.
 
Birthday sex came on and everyone grabbed someone pulling them to the dance floor. Seeing as the man (half man) she wanted wasn't here she figured she just sit this one out.
 
“May I have this dance?” Squeaked out Hojo's voice, but before the young miko could answer Inuyasha answered for her smoothly. “Sorry, I took so long I couldn't find your scent in all of this filth. I'm glade you saved me a dance.”
 
Shocked, Surprised, and in deep shit was written all over her face. Knowing he could band her from coming home for a mouth or longer for making them fight so she could party.
 
To her surprised he didn't yell, but simply danced with her. Once he'd gotten her in a corner he pinned her there and look right into her eyes.
 
“Kagome, you know you're in for it when we get back.” “It not like you can blame me.” “I didn't tell you to lie” “I didn't shit. I'm sick of being second.” She pouted with her arms crossed
 
“How could you think that? If anything Kikyo's being used for her information and leeds on Naraku.” “Sure, and what happens when he's dead. Will you die with her or…..” Kagome trialed off not wanting him to know.
 
“Or what” Inuyasha asked seductively with her being so close to him. Having all mad and worked up was almost too much for one hangyou to bare.
 
“Or stay with us.” He cocked his head to the side wand mocked her. “Us?” Giving up knowing he would drag the truth out of her. “Me”
 
“Well it took ya long enough” “If I'm right you're suppose to ask me to stay.” “Who said I was. I could always destroy the well” She looked up in shock. Would he really to keep her there with him for ever? O, hell no. she wasn't going to have her kids naturally, fuck that. Meds, Meds all the way.
 
Not wanting to wait any long Inuyasha took Kagome's lips with his own. Kissing her hard with built up lust and desire. Grabbing both hands so they won't get in his way he worked down to her neck and started sucking causing her to moan.
 
Catching the ear of a very jealous Hojo. He ran up on Inuyasha who just moved to the side with Kagome with him and narrowed his now red blood shot eyes and purple pulps at him.
 
Lucky for Hojo Kagome opened her mouth first.
 
“What tha hell is your problem?” “How can you just kiss him in front of me knowing how I feel about you?” “Um, Maybe it because I'm thinking of me and how I told you I had a boy friend.” “I just thought” “Well you just thought wrong.” “But Kagome” “I don't want to hear it now, leave me alone”
 
Hojo made the first mistake of his life. He grabbed Kagome in front of an unstable Inuyasha. Yasha took him by the neck tarring his costume. With everyone in the back chanting fight.
 
The owner of the house flashed a light and told them if they didn't leave the party was over. Seeing as Kagome was yakking on him he just broke the ass wholes nose and lifted.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
After a few stops to make out Inuyasha and Kagome walked to the bone eaters well and jumped down knowing their intention wouldn't be condoned in her house.
 
With Songo and Murkio gone doing who knows what all they had to do was hide for Shippo.
 
Sniffing the air until he knew no one was around he picked kagome up and put her back up against the tree. Loving how she chose to where such reveling clothing. This makes it that much easier to take it off.
 
Just as he worked on her neck he noticed someone was coming. A little someone with a fox tail and a bad habit of showing up at the worst time.
 
Kagome pushed the hard half demon off of her and point to the woods. With the young kitnes walking throw the path with a big smile to see his mother like figure.
 
“Kagome are you going to stay to night.” The flustered miko nodded an took the young child by the hand. Walking him back to the village. Leaving a very unhappy hanyou.
 
But he smiled to himself thinking there was always next year. And next year Shippo would be took high on sugar to do anything but pass out from it.
 
Yes there was next Halloween.