InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hannah Montana meets Sesshomaru? ❯ Metting Sesshomaru ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



"Ah my head." Miley said as she took off her falling off wig. "Where, Where am I? Daddy? DADDY?" she yelled as she searched through this new world. 'A forest...I dont remember a forest..." thinking to herself, she looked around. The skies seemed to be a lot bluer and the grass a lot greener. After contemplating staying there for a while, Miley decided to walk around and try to find some people. Not to long before she started walking, Miley saw a village and ran towards it. Seeing someone in her sight, she decided to yell for them.

"Help, Help! I dont know where I am." she said as she made her way to the villager. "Can you tell me where I am? Have you seen my dad? His name is Billy Ray Cyrus!" Looking at her strangly, the villager then answered. "Billy Ray Cyrus? A Demon!"

"Demon? What are you talking about, demon? My dad is a human, like you and I!" Miley argued. 'Man she is dumber than a squirel in the middle of a highway street at 5'Oclock rush hour!'

"Well, I havn't heard of this Cyrus that you are talking about." The villager replied while turning around and going back to her choirs.

"Im Hannah Montana! Can't someone help me?" Miley yelled trying to see if using Hannah Montana would help her getting some information.

Not knowing that there was a similar demon named Lannah Demana, Miley kept yelling her pop-star name.

"DEMON! DEMON! SHE IS A DEMON! RUN!!!!!!!" all the villagers scurried away. "Call the Demon Slayers!"

Miley, getting creeped out, ran as far away from the villagers as possible. 'This isn't the reaction I was hoping for!" she said to herself as she kept on running. While running, she turned her head towards the village to see if these 'Demon Slayers' were comming for her. Right when she turned her head around to look ahead, she ran into a solid white sheet. Getting up from falling down, she noticed a man standing in all white with silver long hair. 'Dang, he is hotter than, well he is just hot!' Miley thought to herself as she stood up.

"I'm so sorry, I wasnt paying attention and...." Miley was cut off.

"Clearly." the man in white said as he turned around and started to walk away.

"Wait! Can you help me? I am looking for my dad. I don't know where he is and...Oh I'm sorry, my name is Miley, and you?" She studdard when she said her name. He was just so gorgeous that she couldn't even speak. Every word that came out of her mouth sounded like NomNomNomNom.

"How can you show no respect to the all powerful Lord Sesshomaru?! He is the ruler of the West lands! Shame on you girl! Shame!" A little green man replied as he started waving his staff of two heads around.

"EW! What is that!" Miley screamed in disgust as she backed up.

"I am Jaken, Servent of Lord Sesshomaru." He replied while looking at his master with honor. 'Lord...of the west lands? Last time I checked no one ruled the west lands...' Miley thought as she walked towards Sesshomaru.

"So can you help me?" she asked softly before hearing villagers screaming from afar.

"The Demon Slayers are here! Kill that Demon!" Once Miley heard that, she cowered behind Sesshomaru. Taking some pity on her, he let her follow instead of killing her.

*^*^*^*^*^*^

It had been a few hours since Miley had first met the sexy Sesshomaru. 'Gosh, I am so bored.' She thought as they continued to walk. Getting overly board, Miley desided to sing.

" Nobody's Perfect, I gotta work it, Again and again til I get it right! Nobody's Perfect, you live and you learn it, and if I mess it up sometimes...." again Miley was inturrupted.

"Enough." Sesshomaru said as he turned his head to look at her. Being a dog demon, his ears couldn't take much of the high pitch that she could get up to, especially that close to him.

"My bad." Miley appologized as she was a little bit embarrased. 'I dont get it, everyone loves my singing. Where am I? No one has answered that question yet!"

"Where am I?" she decided to ask.

"You are in Fudal Japan." Jaken answered. 'Japan? What the Cows hoove?' Miley thought as she last remembered being in California at a concert.

"MY CONCERT!" Miley remembered as she screamed. "I...I was in California and got in a fight with...LILLY! Oh My Gosh! What happened! I was in the Limo talking to Daddy and then....OH MY GOSH! We crashed!" Miley started to panic as she thought about the Limo ride.

"Me Lord, do you know what this silly girl is talking about?" Jaken whispered to Sesshomaru as they watched Miley have a break down.

"No." replied Sesshomaru as they continued to watch Miley.

"California....Have you heard of such a place Me Lord?" Jaken yet again asked another question.

"No." Sesshomaru said again.

"Should we ask why she is melting down?" Jaken asked again while listening to Miley scream and shout something about something being as horrible as a guy named Earl's feet on a hot summer day.

"It is none of my concern." Sesshomaru answered. "We will stop here." He said while jumping into the forest for god knows what.




Author: its short....I know....but I hope to make them longer. Please review.