InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hannah Montana meets Sesshomaru? ❯ Womanly cycle? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Oh yeah just so you all know.....I OWN NOTHING IN THIS FIC!








"I gotta get back home!" Miley cried as she continued to run around in circles as if the word was going to end in 5 seconds.

From far away, Sesshomaru could hear Miley's whines and screams. Getting tired of her screaming, Sesshomaru came back into the place where he once left, walked over to Miley and put his hand over her mouth. "Thats enough." said Sesshomaru in a calm, yet agressive, tone. Once Miley stopped her teenage rant, Sesshomaru let go of her mouth.

"Good job Me Lord!" Jaken praised as he was excited that Miley had shut her fricken mouth.

"Jaken, get your head out of Sesshomaru's ass...." Miley commented as SHE was tired of hearing Jaken open HIS fricken mouth.

"What did you say?" Sesshomaru asked taking it to offense.

"oops..." was all the teen said as Sesshomaru gave her a deathful stare. Walking up to her he stopped a few feet away from her and bent down so he was level with her.

"If you say one more thing, you will perish." He lent back up and walked away. Shocked, Miley shut her mouth afraid to make a sound. Thank god it was night so she could sleep and would have to worry about opening her mouth.


*^*^*^*^

Morning came quicker than she thought. Remembering Sesshomaru's threat, Miley kept her mouth shut. 'I have to go to the bathroom real bad..' She thought as she looked everywher for a spot. 'Thank gosh I had that camping trip with my school so I know what to do! But one problem, they had Porta-Poties at the sight...Dang Flabbit!' Miley started to to the potty dance as she ran into the woods. Finding a nice tree, Miley went to the bathroom. Pulling her Hannah Montana skirt up she heard a sound form the woods.

"Who's there?" she called out, but no answer. She heard leaves cracking as she looked around.

"THERES THE DEMON!" yelled the demon slayers as they came to attack.

"AH FUDGIES!" Miley screamed as she ran for her life. Miley once again turned her head to see if they were following when she notices a huge boomerang comming for her. "AHHHHHH!" she screamed as she ducked down. She looked ahead of her and saw what destruction the object had done. Turning around, she saw a woman jump on her with a dagger in her hand.

"This will be your last breathe Demon!" she shouted as she tried to force a dagger in her throat. She stopped, however, when she noticed that Miley was no demon.

Scared, Miley took her chance of getting away. She ran past the boomerang while glimpsing at it before she completly passed it. 'That could have killed me!" she exclamed in her thoughts as she kept running. At the 'camp sight' Miley shut her mouth and sat down, tramatised.

"Where were you girl." Jaken asked as if he could care less.

Miley was silent.

"Well, answer me girl!" The green imp shouted. Miley looked over at Sesshomaru who was sitting against a hemlock tree, face down.

"You can talk." Sesshomaru said for he knew she was waiting for his approval.

"Thanks...First Jaken, DONT CALL ME GIRL! I have a name you know. Its Miley! Say it with me, MMMM IIIII LLLLL EEEEE YYYYYY." she announced. "Second I was almost killed by Demon Slayers! One had this giant boomerang....WHO CARRIES GIANT BOOMERANGS?! All I wanted to do was go to the bathroom, I didn't think that that would be that horrible of a task! And it wasnt because I guess in this place you get killed if you go to the bathroom. And on top of that, I am on my fricking period!" Miley once again (like in the tv show) talked way to much and revealed a secret that she didnt want anyone to know. "I mean....Well....crap!" she shouted.

"Period?" Sesshomaru asked lifting his head up to look at her.

"Umm yeah...." Miley replied raising an eyebrow.

"Tell him what it is!" Jaken demanded.

'Are these people stupid?" she thought. "Umm well you see." Miley was going to make something up so they wouldnt know. "When I say Im on my period, I mean I am stressed, I am on a stressed period in life where all I want to do is yell." she tried to explain her yelling feelings through that as well.

"Oh." Jaken commented. Sesshomaru just looked away.

"By the way, you're bleeding on your leg." Sesshomaru said while getting up.

"I dont remember a cut on my......Oh shit....I need something to cover it up!" She scurried to try and find something.

"Well hahaha it looks that on top of that period, she is on her womanly cycle!" laughed Jaken as he fell down on his back.

"Hey shut the heck up Jaken!" Miley shouted while embarrassed. 'This is more embarrassing then the time I tried to rap infront of my fans at a concert!" she thought as she tried to find stuff. 'I can't find anything!' she yelled as she sat down and almost cried.

Without knowing that Sesshomaru left, Miley saw him return with a human woman who was panicing. Setting her down next to Miley, he and Jaken left the area so they could work out their womanly business.

"Where am I?" the lady asked as she looked at her surroundings.

"You're asking the wrong person." Miley commented. "Can you help me with ummm." She said while pointing down."

"Oh, Yes I can." She said as she grabbed a bunch of stuff from her Kimono. 'Did he bring her here for me?' Miley thought as she watched what the lady was doing. She wanted to make sure she knew how to do this sort of stuff.

"Lord Sesshomaru, that was kind for you to do that." Jaken said as they kept watch so no one would enter the 'woman zone'.

"I would rather not hear her complain anymore." replied Sesshomaru.






Author: I know, a gross-ish chapter because I was writing about that subject. My friend suggested it so I wrote it. Sorry again for the short chapter. I need some Ideas. Please review.