InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hanyou Fantasies ❯ Smell the Rain ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Hey, some reviews already. Cool! And Kinoko, I gotta say, I'm sorta thinkin' this is going to be just a really long series of wet dreams, so don't expect a lot of character development *grins*, but they'll definitely go all the way real soon and keep finding new ways to entertain themselves after that....might get raunchy, so hang on (but nothing violent…I don't do violent). Oh, and I didn't cheat! I tried to update this morning and couldn't do any more than change the category before my PC hosed. Got it back up tonight, just like our oversexed hanyou XD.
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or anything. They belong to Rumiko Takahashi.
 
 
Smell the Rain
 
Like déjà vu, I jumped over the rocks, snatched Kagome up and headed to the little cleft in the big rocks. Still not looking at her naked body in my arms, yeah right, I got us into the mini-cave, got my suikan spread out over us and protecting us and closed my eyes.
 
“You closed your eyes, InuYasha,” she said. “I didn't even have to ask.” Did she sound disappointed? I was so befuddled from my dream, I didn't dare say anything. A minute ago in my dream, she'd gone down on me and the next thing I know, we're in the same position, except she has no idea what I was thinking and why the hell I've got a fucking hard on to scare the crows away. I kept my mouth shut and concentrated on slowing my heart and my breathing. I couldn't though because she smelled as good now as she did in my dream. Damn!
 
I couldn't help it. I took a long deep sniff.
 
“What are you doing?” She asked.
 
“Uh-“ think fast, idiot! “Smelling the rain.” And, hoo boy does it smell good!
 
“You know,” she rose on her knees and I felt her hands on my Sit! beads again. Oh no… but then she moved her hands over my shirt, just like in my dream. I shook my head a little bit, getting more confused. “Sometimes I think you don't like me,” she said with a pout in her voice.
 
What?! Are you insane, bitch?! I wanna like you all the way to tomorrow! I took a deep breath and prayed she didn't lean into me and feel my cock trying to get back at her.
 
“Kagome,” could she hear how raspy my voice sounded? Geez, I'm in trouble. “I don't get how you could say that. Don't I rescue you a few hundred times a week? Would I do that for someone I hated?”
 
“I didn't say I thought you hated me, Inuyasha,” her hands were feeling me up as she moved over the shirt. My cock was so happy it almost barked again. I took another deep breath. “I just said that sometimes I thought you didn't like me. You know, like me.” Her fingers found the shirt ties again and my fucking dick howled up from between my legs.
 
“Are you cold? Do you want my shirt?” I asked, hoping that wasn't all there was to her movements.
 
“Not really,” she said into the skin of my neck. “I just thought you might be getting a little… hot.” I looked down at her for the first time, meeting her eyes. The desire in her eyes was pretty damn obvious and it occurred to me there was one easy way to find out if she meant what I thought she did.
 
“Um, yeah.” I smiled my fangs at her, “I'm pretty fuckin' hot all right.” And when she smiled back at me, I kissed her. She kissed me back just as hard and it started all over again.
 
She started to go down on me - how did she know? - but this time I stopped her after only a minute of her tongue on me. I knew she couldn't have known about my dream, but my stupid cock knew and wasn't going to take much more.
 
“Hey,” I said softly, trying to catch her with my voice, since I still couldn't move my arms, “you first.”
 
“What?” She seemed surprised but came back up to kiss me with a big smile on her face.
 
“Your smell…” I kissed her again quickly, “here, trade places with me.” She pressed against me and then moved around to try to take the cloth from my hands. As she moved into position, spreadeagling herself to hold onto the rock above our heads, I started to follow my nose. “Your smell is going to make me do something really crazy if I don't taste you too.”
 
I heard her suck in her breath and felt the goosebumps on her skin as my hands skimmed down her body. I wanted to explore it, but not as bad as I wanted to taste it right then.
 
I had to hunch down a lot and it was kindof uncomfortable until I got myself into the right position on the inside of the mini-cave, propping myself on an elbow so I could move my hand up and down her thigh as I nosed into those dark curls I'd only ever gotten a glimpse of before. The smell was delicate and rich and - even though my mouth didn't exactly water, it kindof had the same effect cuz I felt myself get even harder and I got this shit-eating grin on my face that I wanted her to see. I looked up at her, seeing her face peeping out between the curves of her breasts, tight and hard at the tips. I reached up to palm one and gave her an evil fang grin when I saw her struggle a little to hold the fabric up while moving into my hand and moaning. All this, and I hadn't even licked her yet.
 
“So, what's this called down here, anyway?” I was really curious.
 
“Um-“ thinking seemed to be as hard for her as it was for me right now. “Muff. Cunt. Quim.” She laughed a little. “Doctors call it a vagina, but I think that sounds kindof stupid.”
 
“Me too,” I said, sliding my hand back down her flat stomach and petting the hair in front of my nose. “I like the rest though.”
 
“Good.” It was all she could say as I zeroed in on MuffCuntQuim.
 
Time for that, now. I sent my tongue out, probing into the hair and down towards the source of her sweet smell. I'd never touched a girl here, and really got off on exploring the different folds and textures. I found the tiniest little nub and thought Kagome was going to launch herself off the rock when I flicked it lightly. Gotta come back to this, I thought as I moved on to check out some more territory.
 
Her skin was soft and slippery in that dark pink place I'd only seen from a distance. I'm there! I'm touching it! Just the thought of it sent a new surge into my dick. I'm tasting the smell! It was clear and sweet, and I followed its source down the thick folds of her until I found an entrance that went even deeper. So that's where it is… there was a hot coiling in my balls and a new tingle started to spread through my bottom half. When I got down there and stuck my tongue in, feeling some ridged flesh that excited me even more, Kagome started to squirm over me. Hm, have to remember to come back to this too.
 
As I took my tongue back up to play around that little nub, making her squirm and pant over me, I petted the inside of her thigh with the back of my hand, careful not to scrape her with my claws. I was a little nervous about them, not wanting to hurt her if I got too excited.
 
“Keep that up and put your finger in,” she panted. Clearly, she wasn't thinking about my claws. What? Are you nuts? I thought. For a minute I wasn't sure what to do and then I got the bright idea to bend my finger and stick my knuckle in there. Maybe it wasn't what she had in mind, but it was worth a shot.
 
A shot alright. The minute I got my knuckle even a little bit inside her, she started to moan and buck that nub over my tongue. I didn't even have to move. She was all over me and I was getting so excited I started to growl, but her noises were even louder. Finally, she shuddered once or twice and kind of hung herself from the rock.
 
“You done?” I asked, maybe not so romantic, but hey. “That was pretty amazing from down here.”
 
“Am I done?” She opened her eyes and looked at me with a weird expression. “No, I'm not done. That was a hell of a teaser! Get up here and take this thing so I can put my arms down. They're killing me.”
 
“Yes, ma'me,” I said, the excitement picking me up off the ground.
 
“What'd you call me?” She asked, amazement in her voice.
 
“Oh. Sorry. Ma'me, bitch,” I said, giddiness in my voice that I couldn't have hidden if I'd wanted to.
 
“That's better,” she laughed and as I raised my arms to take the cloth from her, and was immediately glad I did. She lowered her arms to let the blood flow back into them and leaned against my chest. Her ear was against my heart and my nose was taking in her hair. After a minute of letting her arms relax, I felt her hands come back up between us and she started stroking me, gently rolling my balls around in her hand while she played around my dick with the other. I nuzzled her head until she looked up at me and then I kissed her again, totally lovin' this helplessness of having to protect us from the storm.
 
The kiss got deeper and deeper and I felt her move her butt farther out against the fabric, probably sticking her butt out into the rain. She bent me down, parallel with the ground and then she moved back over me. I felt her hot wet skin over my cock as she started to move against it. I couldn't get in that deep dark place from this angle, but for now that was just fine. The feel of that special wetness down there was like nothing I'd ever felt - except maybe her tongue. She moved back up to kiss me and put her hands around behind my back, pulling me to her every time I pushed in to run myself up against her again. I kept up the pace and pretty soon I realized she was starting to breathe hard again. It was that nub! She was rubbing it on me and getting off! Oh, crap she was good!
 
All I could do was kneel there and let her jam herself over me again and again. Her movements were getting stronger and more jerky until her hips moved like a piston (which I'd seen pumping on a car commercial at her house once and it blew me away). She had her hands wrapped around my back and was just grunting and groaning and bashing herself into me like crazy until my dick screamed at me to drop the cloth and take her down. But she just kept going until finally she said something.
 
“What?” I couldn't really form enough of a thought to figure out what she'd said much less answer her.
 
“Can we drop the cloth yet?” She was panting and squirming against me, almost pleading.
 
“I don't think so,” I tried to pay attention and even though I didn't feel any hail anymore, the rain was still pretty hard.
 
“Then we're going to have to turn this around.”
 
I had no idea what she was talking about, but I was going to love finding out…
 
 
XXXXXXXXX
 
WHACK!
 
“What the fuck?” I said, coming out of a fuzzy nap - again! WHACK! I cursed again as I felt another fucking hailstone hit my leg. This was getting not funny. It was like the dream that would never end, but man I wanted back into that dream and then it could never end!
 
WHACK!
 
Fuck!
 
To be continued….