InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hanyou Fantasies ❯ Dream Interpretation ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Review Love: You don't like a little torture? Hm. Then I guess you may not like this chapter either… maybe you should just wait until the next chapter… that's right… you don't want to read this, really you don't….
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or anything. They belong to Rumiko Takahashi.
 
 
Dream Interpretation
 
One more time, I jumped over to the hot spring, hauled Kagome out of the water and ran to the same little cave. One more time, I had to strip out of my suikan and shield us from the storm, falling on my knees. This time I was in a foul mood. Three times now my dream had taken me right to the edge and dropped me into absolutely freezing water - literally, the rain was freezing - and my cock was in need of some serious release. I knew Kagome had no clue what was going on, and so I tried not to take it out on her. I really did.
 
“Shit, bitch!” Get out of the way!” She wasn't moving back into the cave enough and I needed to get further in so we could keep the rain out.
 
“Inuyasha!” She had her arms around her shoulders, squeezing her breasts into each other and making a cleft just big enough for my tongue to get into. Stop it asshole! She has no clue! Oh. Right. They were dreams.
 
“What?” My best strategy was to play dumb.
 
“Don't look!” Kagome had that angry look on her face.
 
“Why not?” Okay, even I'm not really that dumb. But still. I was starting to get reality and dreams mixed up.
 
“Um-“ This question seemed to catch her off guard, which was pretty funny, actually. I smiled. She saw me and I think she blushed. It was hard to tell under the suikan in the almost-dark. “Because.”
 
“That's a stupid answer.” For some reason, I felt like pushing my luck with her. Usually, I'd think she'd be really angry by now and trying to Sit! me, but she didn't really look that mad. Just confused.
 
“No it isn't!” She was getting angry now. Way to go, dummy. Just looking for a reason to piss her off, aren't you?
 
“Look, Kagome, I'm sorry.” I closed my eyes. “There, I'm not looking, okay?”
 
By this time, I was confused. Was this a dream or wasn't it? In all the others she hadn't been quite so thick. I figured I must be awake by now. Bummer.
 
“Okay,” she sounded a little relieved. There was a pause and she said, “I'm sorry too.”
 
“Huh?” Now I was confused again. “What are you sorry about? Aren't I always the asshole around here?”
 
“Usually,” I heard some humor in her voice that made me feel better. Even though we fight a lot, I really do like it better when we don't. I just suck at not fighting. “But-“ she seemed to have more to say, “I…”
 
“Come on, girl, out with it.” My patience was still pretty short, `cuz all I really wanted to do was drop the fire rat, bolt into the woods and jack off really, really fast. I got hit in the head with another hailstone and thought better of that plan just now.
 
“Okay,” she was still hesitating. “You've still got your eyes closed, right?”
 
“Duh!” Doesn't she have eyes in her head?
 
“I guess-“ I heard her gulp. “I guess sometimes I really would like to think you wanted to see… me.” The silence between us was deafening.
 
“What the fuck are you talking about?” I was just too damn intelligent today, shit!
 
“I mean,” she gulped again, “so many times you just look away or make a crack about how I'm not pretty.” Another gulp. “I guess it would be okay if you looked… if you wanted to.” She sounded scared and my heart bumped in my chest, excited and a little scared myself. She was inviting me to look?
 
“You…” now I gulped, “you want me to look at you?”
 
“Only if you want to.” That little bit of fear was back in her voice. What? Did she think I was going to say something mean? I guess it's not that unlike me. But not after the dreams I'd had today!
 
“Oh-“ I heard my own desire in my voice and thought she must be able to hear it too. “I want to, all right.”
 
“Really?” She sounded pleased.
 
“Really!” I sounded pleased too.
 
“Okay. Then look.”
 
I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She'd taken her arms away from her shoulders and was leaning back casually on her hands. Her knees were up, but not covering anything and right down below me was that fuzzy triangle, with her breasts pushed up right over it. Now my mouth did water with the dream's memory of her taste. I guess she saw that I wasn't going to say anything mean because she smiled. I smiled back.
 
Her head was right in line with my waistline and sure enough, when I saw her, trailing my eyes around her breasts and down between her legs and between her knees… there went my cock again knocking against the loose fabric. She couldn't help but see it; it was right at eye level for her.
 
“Oh!” She pulled back a little and looked up at me with a new expression - like she'd figured something out. “No way!”
 
“Yes, way, Kagome.” I laughed. “You can't honestly expect me not to react to… you… like that.”

“Well, you never have before!” She seemed kindof angry, how did she do that? Get angry so fast?
 
“Oh, yes I have,” I wasn't in the mood to get angry anymore. Not at all. “Why do you think I'm always trying to not look at you? You think I can control this thing? No way. It controls me when it gets in this state.”
 
“'This state?'” She'd caught on quick. “What do you mean? Are you…” was she searching for the word or unsure whether to use it?
 
“Horny?” I gave it to her, just to make it easier on her.
 
“Uh, yeah,” She gulped again, but bravely said it, “horny.”
 
“Shit, yes, I'm horny!” There she went acting blind again.
 
“Oh,” Kagome was blushing again. “Why?”
 
“Well, let's see…” I had a bit of an edge to my voice, but since she was giggling, I was guessing it wasn't bothering her. “I've got a naked girl - a hot naked girl, by the way - sitting under me, I'm already half undressed, and I just had a hella dream about her-“ Whoops!
 
“What did you just say?” she had heard me, unfortunately, which would have been hard not to considering we were almost touching as it was, and now that I thought about it I'd sounded pretty damn enthusiastic. Heh.
 
“Uh, my arms are getting tired,” I shuffled my knees, “Think you can take over for a few minutes?”
 
“No” she said stubbornly, “not until you tell me about your dream.
 
“Oh, well, uh,” I was blushing now. Me and my big mouth. Well, guess I could try out something tame and see how she reacted. “We kissed.”
 
“Really?” She seemed interested, so I went on.
 
“Yeah.”
 
“Well, go on,” she was still interested.
 
“Um, it was a really good kiss,”
 
“How good?”
 
“Pretty fucking amazing, actually.” Whoa, did I have a mouth on me today!
 
“Hm,” She tucked her knees underneath her and rose until she was leaning against me. “Anything like this?” Unbelievably, she lifted her chin and touched my lips with hers. An electric shock went through me, straight back down to my sex, making the stupid thing start to howl again.
 
“No,” I cleared my throat. “More like this.” I lowered my head so that my mouth was pressing harder down on hers. I moved my lips in little nibbling motions until I worked my tongue out and in between her lips. She opened her mouth to me and I was in, feeling the stirrings again all over my body, up and down and in and out of me. I leaned into her as far as I could, considering I was still strung up on the rock. My body groaned as I tried to reach more of her.
 
At first, she just kind of let me lean towards her as far as I could, letting me feel her. Then I felt her push back, starting to feel it herself. Before I knew it, she had her hands around my neck and was kissing me back all the way. Little sounds were coming out of her that were making my cock so hard it was starting to hurt, squashed between us. Finally, she pulled away.
 
“Like that?” she had a little tease in her voice that lit me like a match.
 
“Heh.” I think I sounded pretty unmistakably horny at this point.
 
“What else did we do in your dream?” She was acting a whole lot less shy. Oh boy!
 
“You really wanna' know?” I wasn't so sure about this. At this point, I'm confused again about whether I'm dreaming or not. If I'm not dreaming, she could very well kill me at this next part.
 
“Um, yeah,” she moved her hand down off my neck and I felt her working at my pants again. Woo hoo for telepathic dream interpretation!
 
“Yeah,” I bumped my hips against her, “there was definitely some of that.” She got the tie loose and these wonderfully designed pants just peeled right off my butt again. She looked down, and I felt her put her hands around my waist and pull me against her as she gently moved back and forth, pressing me softly and then harder, between our bodies. I started to pant. “Nope, this is new.” She looked up at me with a questioning expression. “But don't stop!” Did I just sound desperate?
 
“Okay, I won't stop.” I felt her breasts brushing against my chest and her stomach rolling against my cock and I thought I was going to scream. I just panted some more instead until I felt her mouth on my neck moving up to my mouth. I think my tongue dove into her off the high board, pushing, tasting, sucking. Finally, I had to pull away to breathe. Her head came down to my chest and I felt her nibbling on my neck as she kept pressing herself into me. My hips started those little thrusting motions against her soft skin, building the friction. I couldn't help it and I heard these little grunts coming out of me. Even they were turning me on!
 
“Kagome,” my voice sounded kind of weird and there was a buzzing in my ears. “I think I'm a little hair triggered for this. Um. I like the teasing and all - I really like it - but I'm about to explode - literally.”
 
“Oh,” she sounded concerned. “I read a book once about what to do when that happens.”
 
“Really?” Like fuck my fucking brains out right fucking now?! Arrrrgggghhhhhh!
 
“Yeah,” she pulled away and I started to feel a little relieved until I felt her mouth on me. Oh holy fucking shit mother of kami…I'm going to fucking die right now…ohhhhhhhh… yeah… I started to lose my grip on the rock and I felt a wave start to move through me, lifting me up higher and higher…
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
WHACK!
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - again! WHACK! I think I woke up crying this time. In pain. Such goooood pain. Please let it be a dream again. WHACK!
 
“Ouch!” Kagome! Her voice found me from the hot spring behind me. Oh, thank god, she needs me to rescue her!
 
“I'm coming, Kogome!” Oh shit and I coming!
 
Please, Kami, let this be dream!
 
 
 
To be continued