InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hanyou Fantasies ❯ Riding Out the Hailstorm ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

More Review Coolness: Glad you guys are enjoying this and find it amusing Even I started feeling bad for Inu, so I thought I'd let him have a little more fun this time. Course, there's always a downside… And Lamb - no, I'm not going to answer your question. What do you think?
 
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or anything. They belong to Rumiko Takahashi.
 
 
Riding out the Hailstorm
 
“I'm coming, Kagome!” I sounded so desperate I almost laughed, except it wasn't funny. I was in pain!
 
I had her back out of that spring so fast both our heads were spinning. The hail was coming down just as hard and fast as before. The little cave in the big rocks was waiting for us, just like before. I got us back in and protected behind my suikan and looked down on her, naked underneath me. She had a big smile looking up at me. The real Kagome would never do that. Yes! It is a dream! My cock hadn't lost an ounce of excitement and was pushing against my pants, trying to get to her.
 
“You're coming, Inuyasha?” She had this sexy look in her eyes, what I could see of them in the dark, and she sort of slithered up my body as I hung onto the rocks over our heads. “Can't I come with you?” I felt her hands move right to the ties on my shirt, opening my skin up to hers again. I groaned as she touched me. She had my pants down again and we were right back where I needed us to be. Yes! This time is it!
 
“I got my hands full, Kagome,” I said, lowering my head trying to snag a kiss. She pulled her head away at the same time she pulled my hips into her stomach, sending electric shocks through me and I puffed a little. “There's only so much I can do to help you come with me.” She laughed, and came back at me to give me the kiss I wanted so badly. Cool, this dream Kagome isn't quite so thick. As we kissed, I felt her warm skin roll my cock again, and the pressure of her against me pulled those little rocking motions from my hips, building little bits of friction… She pulled away and I felt myself pant. Shit! I really am just a fucking dog.
 
“Well,” as she spoke, I felt her hands move around to grab my ass and pull us together again, “I read a book about that once.”
 
“You and your bo-,” I didn't even get the words out before she was kissing me again, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I breathed hard, my lungs trying to feed the blood rushing through my veins, and I inhaled heavily and smelled that sweet scent that told me she was getting turned on too. She writhed against me, moving with the kiss and I smelled her desire grow, pushing my own. Gods, I wanted to get my hands free!
 
“If I take this off your hands,” she stroked her hands up my arms to tickle my wrists, still pushing herself into me below, “will you let me come with you?”
 
“Shit, yes!” I had no idea how the fuck to make that happen, but I was hoping I could figure it out.
 
“Okay,” her hands slid up through my hair to cup the back of my head and pulled me into another steaming kiss. “But hang on just one more minute.” Oh, fuck! Now what? If I wake up this time, I'm gonna just die…
 
She slid down me again, taking me in her mouth and driving me insane for a few seconds. I was gasping and groaning so loudly I figured the next village over the mountain could hear me. In no time, I was teetering back on the edge. She seemed to understand when I'd reached my limit and straightened back up, pushing her warm skin against me. I shuddered a little with the effort to control myself.
 
She put her arms around me and pulled me to her. The heat of her skin pressing against me pushed me to a whole new level of excitement and I felt like my whole body was hungry. I growled and nosed into her hair, breathing the fragrance of her, all of her, the sweet smells mixing in my brain. Now's good, bitch. Don't make me wait much longer.
 
“Here,” she turned so that her back was against my chest.
 
“Is this what your book said?” I asked, as I felt her skin slip past my stomach and dick, bumping over her curves as she moved; her feet poked out between my open knees, and I pressed up against her rear.
 
“No.” She had that little un-Kagome-like tease in her voice again that told me my dream-Kagome wanted this as much as I did. “It was my idea.”
 
I felt my urge to take her swell up inside me and I jacked my hips against her a few times on pure impulse, pressing myself into her round rear, skin on skin. My hips started to pick up their own rhythm and I had to stop them with an effort.
 
“Now,” she said, straightening up against me and leaning her head back on my shoulder, just under my chin. I saw her breasts come into view below me. “Give it to me.” I felt a little rush at those words. Okay, you asked for it…She reached for the fabric. I was free! And they knew exactly what to do.
 
I brought my hands down gently skimming her bare arms and then brought them around to find her breasts. My fingers played with their curves and then cupped them both for a moment. The feel of them sent a new spike through my loins, and I pushed against her. Skin on skin was nice, but her smell was starting to make me truly insane. My dick was so close, just a few inches… I took one hand reluctantly from a breast to pull her hair around her back and drape it over her shoulder, so it fell down over her breast. Leaning my head down, I kissed her neck and moved my hand down her chest, following the rise and fall of her breast and then moving down further to pet the soft curls where her legs came together. I heard her suck in her breath as I pressed the flat of my finger into her wet skin, parting it easily. For a moment, I just let myself feel her, my cock jamming against the soft skin of her ass, my hand over her breast, squeezing the nipple between two fingers and my finger buried in her sex. She started to move against me, and I didn't have to move a muscle to feel a whole new level of turn-on.
 
I was so fucking stiff, I thought I was going to explode from the pressure alone.
 
“Kagome,” I breathed my words into her ear, since I could barely breathe as it was, “I want you.” She kept moving against me, creating friction against my finger and her nub and between my cock and her ass, sending her scent up to make me lick my tongue against her ear. “I want in you. I want to fuck you.”
 
“Hang on,” she whispered and I realized she was starting to move faster against my finger, slamming her ass into my cock with more and more force. Hang on? I tried really hard to do what she said, but her bucking into me was starting to give my body instructions that had nothing to do with hanging on… My hand on her breast slipped down to hold her waist against me so we were moving together. Gods I needed to be inside her! Her breath was coming in little puffs and she started to moan, her head leaning into one of her arms, still holding on to the rock above us. My own breath was short and ragged. “Now!” she exhaled.
 
I had no idea what I was doing, but this was a dream, so it didn't matter. I punched my knee between her thighs from behind, separating them a little more and then I spread my own knees as far apart as I could. Taking my hand from her waist, I tilted my hips and guided my cock into her warm, wet channel, never moving my other hand from her wet folds. As I slid into her, I almost came right there. Just like I thought, there certainly were better feelings than jacking myself off!
 
“Shit!” I said out of sheer amazement as her lips parted and I thrust slowly up into her, feeling her tight muscles begin to relax around my head and then my shaft.
 
Little grunts were came from her and her hips kept moving against my finger as I tried to keep myself still, moving my other hand back to her breast. I was going to take off in a minute, but for now, I just wanted to enjoy her moving against me, moving me in and out of her with her own movements. Her breath was coming hot and heavy now and she was letting out little panting groans that were turning me on more and more. Pretty soon I couldn't stand it any more.
 
“Here I come, Kagome,” I put my mouth against her neck and started to move my hips against hers. My rhythm was faster and I felt her slow her movements and let me pump into her. “Come on, girl, let me fuck you. If you wanna come with me, now's the time…”
 
“Yes,” she breathed, “I'm coming...”
 
I felt her hips start to jerk again underneath me as I moved, this time with little spasms I knew she couldn't control. It was making me crazy and she let out a shuddering cry and slammed back against me as I picked up speed. I reached up to take her hands down from the rock and felt the rain fall on us. It was cold, but the heat of our skin warmed it the minute it touched us. As I'd hoped the hail had stopped, and I bent her over so her hands were on the ground in front of us. I put one hand down and grabbed her hipbone with my other one to help me thrust into her over and over again until my cock was bathed in a cool fire and I felt my hips slam into her one last time, pushing my head all the way in until it couldn't get any deeper. There was that pressure at the base of me, releasing in a fury that tightened every muscle in my body in an explosion of pleasure and surging hot wet liquid in to mix my excitement with hers. I moaned as I felt the next wave come up pressing me into her. Shuddering, I stayed there, in her, still hard. I felt her contract around me and felt my excitement begin to build up again…
 
XXXXXXXXXXXX
 
“InuYasha?”
 
“Wha-“ Suddenly I felt warm… and sticky.
 
“Inuyasha!” She was still in the hot springs. There was concern in her voice. “Where are you? Are you okay?”
 
I blinked my eyes open. Sunny skies with fluffy clouds looked back at me. What the fuck? Where's the rain? I was still flat on my back. I'd been asleep again. And this definitely felt like not a dream. I felt a throb down under my hakama and raised my knees up. Ewwww. Okay. Well. Major wet dream happenin' down there. “Ugh.”
 
“Inuyasha!” Kagome sounded worried. “Tell me if you're okay!”
 
“I'm fine, Kagome.” I carefully lifted the waistband of my pants up to peer underneath. Still pretty hard, but covered with… well… How I was going to get myself out of this mess?
 
“Inuyasha! What happened?” She still sounded worried. I guess I should be glad she was worrying about me.
 
“Why do you care, bitch?”
 
“Well, you're supposed to be watching out for demons and other bad guys while I'm in here.” She sounded mad now. “So when I hear you moaning like you're in pain, I get worried, idiot!”
 
Thankfully, she couldn't see the blush spread across my face. Damn if I couldn't feel it, though. I sat up; glancing behind me to make sure I was still hidden behind the rocks. I grimaced, feeling my pants squish around my dick. I sniffed a little bit to make sure there weren't any bad guys lurking and settled on my plan.
 
“I think I smell something, Kagome.” I called to her. “I'm going to go check it out.”
 
“Should I get out?” Kagome sounded worried again.
 
“Uh-“ despite my sticky situation, my dick throbbed at the thought of her getting out. This isn't a dream, dumb shit. She'll kill you.” Ignoring my better judgment, I got up on all fours and saw the little spot between the rocks where I'd peeped in my dream. “Sure, Kagome. Maybe you better get dressed and get your bow just in case it turns out to be something.”
 
“Okay!” she called and I heard water swish around as she moved to the edge. I couldn't help it, I snuck forward and peeped. Gods, she was even sexier in real life than she had been in my dream. And her smell… I didn't think it was possible, but she smelled even sweeter… warmer…. She turned around to face me as she stood on the rock, dripping from head to toe and before I knew it, I felt the blood rushing back down to fill me up and I pulled away. Deep breath, Inu.
 
“Wait here!” I yelled and made for the closest stream as fast as I could, my pants sticking to me all the way.
 
XXXXXXXX
 
I stayed away a little longer than I had planned, cleaning up and cooling off in the cold stream. To tell the truth, I wasn't looking forward to going back to Kagome. She always figured shit out and I usually ended up getting a big Sit! for no reason at all. I started to feel angry just thinking about it, but then I stopped myself. Whatever face-plant I got tonight would probably be deserved.
 
Of course, I'd thought about doing those things to her before - how could I not when I was always havin' to pick her up and feel my hand under her short skirt, or her thighs on my back - I shuddered with the memories and tried to get my brain back on track. The freezing water helped. I'd never let myself get very far even in my fantasies. I always stopped myself with unsexy thoughts. She doesn't want a worthless hanyou! I'm such a horny asshole! She's just barely sixteen and I'm - like - how the hell old am I anyway?
 
But these dreams… they had been so real… I felt like it'd actually happened. How can I look her in the eye again? I stood buck naked in the stream, covered in goosebumps, and scrubbed down my hakama pants, and I thought to myself, well, idiot, it DID happen - to me anyway.
 
I wrung out my pants, which had the amazing ability to repel water, blood and dirt. Gods these things were great. Just what every guy needs. Tying them back around my waist and tucking my shirt and suikan back in, bulge free at last, it occurred to me that we had a couple more days together alone - and nights…
 
And I had learned a lot in my dreams…
 
 
 
To be continued….