InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hanyou Fantasies ❯ Shaft of the Arrow ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or anything. They belong to Rumiko Takahashi.
 
 
Shaft of the Arrow
 
 
The sun was just on the horizon when I got back, rabbit in one hand and firewood in the other. I was so proud of myself, and was really hoping Kagome didn't come up with any more errands for me. I was really hungry, in more ways than one.
 
When I got there, she was gone. I dumped the wood next to the fire and figured I'd be really nice and skin the rabbit for her. I knew she hated doing it and Sango wasn't there to get me out of it. As I poked around in her backpack looking for a knife I started to smell something, something really wonderful. I followed my nose a bit and found some white cloth. I glanced around guiltily to make sure she wasn't coming up on me. The smell coming from that cloth was so amazing that I knew for the next few minutes I wouldn't be able to smell anything, including her approaching upwind. So I perked my ears to listen for her and stuffed my face into the backpack, jamming my nose into that cloth. Oh, kami! My head spun and my friggin' dick was hard as a rock in no time. This was all her. And not just the smell of her clean hair or soft skin… this was her… the way she smelled in my dream. My dream…
 
“Inuyasha!” I jerked my head out of the backpack and looked around feeling dizzy.
 
“Yeah?” I asked, sounding kind of stupid.
 
“What do you need in there?” she came up holding full water jugs from the stream and pointed to the backpack.
 
“Uh-“ I couldn't help it, I blushed again. Dammit! “I was gonna skin the rabbit for you, and, uh, I was looking for a knife.”
 
“Okay, thanks.” She bent over to ruffle around in the backpack, giving me a nice view of down her shirt. Hey, the truth works! I was really enjoying that little dark triangle between her…
 
“It's right here,” she poked at something, “under my-“ she blushed and looked up to see me looking down her shirt. I guess I looked… well… however I looked, she didn't like it `cuz she did it to me again. “Sit boy!”
 
WHAMMMM! I went down like a bag of rocks, right at her feet. Deserved that one too, idiot.
 
I rolled over on my back and blinked my eyes trying to focus. And what did I see? Her! Angry face… Legs parted over me… Hands on her hips… Legs parted over me... That little white cloth… Legs parted over me… That smell… Legs parted over me… I kept blinking, wondering if she wanted me to see her… like dream Kagome...
 
Then I caught her eye, upside down and glaring at me. Maybe she figured out what I was thinking, maybe not. But it usually didn't matter with her anyway.
 
“Sit boy!”
 
“Gah!” I let out a strangled cry as the beads caught the front of my throat. Luckily I was already on the ground so it was just annoying. “Stop already!” Shit, woman, if you don't want me to look up your skirt then for kami's sake don't put your feet right next to my ears! I blushed again and she looked like she was gonna step on me. I had to get out of this mess, and fast.
 
“What was that for?” I asked angrily, rolling up to sit with my back to her, my face bright red and my cock still half-way up. I snorted once or twice trying to clear her smell from my nose and swiveled my ears back to try and figure out what she was doing. All I could hear was her breathing hard. If only that were for the right reason. I swiveled my ears forward again. Damnit! I'm fucking horny again! Now what?
 
“Well?” She was still annoyed, but didn't sound quite so mad.
 
“Well, what?” I asked, not quite sure what the question was, so of course I fucked up the answer.
 
“Well, aren't you going to skin the rabbit?” Oh, right. The rabbit.
 
“Of course!” I turned around and swiped the knife out of her hand before she could stab me with it. “I said I would, didn't I?”
 
She huffed away, and then I huffed over to the rabbit and started flaying it. She was on her knees again, leaning over the backpack, and that stupid little skirt was barely covering nothing. I let myself look and just totally got off on the curve of her sleek thighs, shaped by all the walking we did, and her blouse the way it fell loosely away from her waistline, leaving just enough room for my hand…
 
“Ouch!” Shit! I cut myself!
 
“What's the matter?” She turned to look at me. I didn't think she could see my blood mixed in with the rabbit's blood, but she somehow figured out that I fucked up. “How could you cut yourself?” She got up and came over to me, kneeling down next to me. I smelled her again. Shit! If I don't get some tonight, I'm gonna throw her in the hot spring just to wash the smell off her! She looked in my eyes. I guess maybe they looked kind of funny. “Inuyasha, I don't like this. You're just not acting yourself today.” She put her warm hands on my forehead, which felt hot to me. “You don't have a temperature. Are you sure you're alright?”
 
What the fuck should I say? `No, bitch. If I don't fuck your brains out in the next hour I'm gonna die'? Didn't think that would work somehow.
 
”Kagome, I'm fine.” I huffed, trying to think of something - anything - to get us on a safe subject. “Here's the rabbit.” I handed her the bloody thing already skewered on its roasting stick. “I'm going to go clean up.” I ran fast down to the stream.
 
When I came back, I had a plan, which I immediately fucked up. I knew I shouldn't try to think and run at the same time. I was going to compliment her on her cooking, but since we hadn't eaten yet, I had to make idle conversation. So I thought, maybe I can turn this to my advantage, try to give her a clue.
 
“So what was with the archery today?” Hm…may not have been a good subject, based on that look she's giving me.
 
“I was trying out those new arrows I got at the village last time we were back.” She turned the rabbit over the fire. “In that last battle, the didn't shoot quite straight, so I was testing them out today.”
 
“And, they didn't shoot straight?” I'm trying… ”Is that why you almost pinned me?”
 
“I didn't almost pin you!” She was clouding over again. “But, yes, they pull a little bit to the left.”
 
“Let me see one,” I was hardly the expert on archery, only having been the recipient of many arrows in the past, but I thought I could try. She brought me an arrow and handed it to me, as she knelt next to me I was accosted by her scent again.
 
I took the arrow and pretended to examine it, not sure what the hell I was looking at. She sat close to me, now, hands on her knees, her bare legs within touching distance. Her breast just brushed my elbow, making the breath catch in my throat, remembering how they looked when she got out of the hot spring. `Hair triggered' doesn't quite describe my state. I moved my arm just a little as I `examined' the arrow and felt the soft pressure of her breast again, its roundness soft against the fabric of my sleeve. Sure enough, warmth and a little action down below. Doesn't take much today. She moved away instinctively but I didn't think she could tell I did it on purpose. Her scent wrapped around in the smell of the cooking rabbit. Two more deep breaths and my mouth was watering. I started to lean towards her a little bit, without even realizing it, trying to get back into contact with her boob. Then she saw my cut finger, still oozing a little blood.
 
“Inuyasha! You're bleeding! Let me get you some medicine!”
 
“No!” Don't take your boobs away! “I'm fine, Kagome, really.” I grabbed her hand with my unbloody finger so she couldn't get up. When I felt the warmth of her skin underneath her thin blouse, my fingers wanted to rip the cloth off her, but I managed to stop myself. I got the weirdest look from her by way of thanks.
 
“So tell me what's wrong with it.” I asked, trying to restart the meaningless conversation just to keep her close to me, letting me smell her and trying to bump her with my elbow again.
 
“See here?” She pointed. “The shaft is a little bent.”
 
“Looks straight to me. And hard.” I wasn't talking about the fucking arrow. I scooched in to a more cross-legged position so she couldn't see how fucking hard and straight the shaft was getting.
 
“Hard?” She scrunched her eyebrows a little and took the shaft from my hands. I wish. “I suppose it's hard.” She tested it by grabbing it with both hands and bending it over her thumbs a bit. “No, it's actually a little soft. See how it's giving under pressure?”
 
“Ack!” I reached up and grabbed it from her. “Stop! You're gonna break it.” Shit, this is my fucking dick talking!
 
She just looked at me funny. Hey, girl, I'm gonna give you a clue tonight if it kills me.
 
“What about the tip?” I asked, trying to draw her attention away from my continued stupidity. I poked the arrowhead lightly with my finger. “Sharp enough to penetrate?” Hey, my dick isn't such a bad conversationalist!
 
“Penetrate what?” She asked.
 
“Flesh for instance.” I said, poking the inside of her knee with the arrowhead gently. “It's important for the hard tip - uh, of an arrow - to be able to penetrate flesh.” What the fuck am I saying? “You know, slide in kind of easily.” As I said this, I let the flat tip of the arrowhead slip against the inside of her thigh just a little, tiny bit suggestively. She looked at her leg, and then looked back at me with a weird expression, seeming to come to the realization that maybe I wasn't talking about the stupid arrow. I saw a little blush rising in her cheeks that really turned me on, and then - almost like she could sense my arousal - I smelled some adrenaline rush from her heart. Which of course made my heart spurt a bit of the exciting stuff out too. This is some good shit, I thought to myself, enjoying the sensation. She didn't look me in the eye, but she didn't move away either. Carefully, she took the shaft from my hands again. Her fingers touched mine, lingering for just a second longer than they needed to. They were warm and burned me oh so good.
 
“It seemed to stick in the tree pretty easily,” she said slowly, tentatively. “I suppose it wouldn't have any trouble penetrating flesh.” She put her finger over the tip carefully, just as I managed to brush her breast with my elbow again. Suddenly, she jerked away from my elbow - oops, maybe a little obvious there, buddy - and her finger flinched over the arrow tip, drawing blood. She gasped a little bit and a small drop of blood bubbled up from the wound. “Oh!” She started to rise again, but there was no way I was letting her get away just yet. Not when she was just starting to catch on.
 
“Wait,” did my voice sound gentle? “you can get the medicine in a minute.” I took her hand and raised it to my mouth. I put my lips around her finger and sucked the blood off it. My heart was pounding, waiting for her fucking sit command, and when it didn't come I began to hope she liked the feel of my tongue sweeping over the pad of her finger and my lips as they moved slowly up and down over her knuckle. My heart was pounding extra loudly in my ears suddenly and then I realized it was her heart too. I risked a glance up at her and saw her face turning bright red, and then I smelled a little break of salty sweat. When she didn't pull away, I risked some more and kept my eyes on her while I took my mouth all the way down on her finger. When I heard her little gasp, a big rush of blood flooded my crotch and I felt the fabric of my hakama pants blocking my rise once again.
 
“Uh,” her cheeks were like cherries by this point and I was totally lovin' it. I let her finger go with a final flick of my tongue and brought her hand down. She kept her eyes on her hand and then I saw her eyelashes flutter as she looked over at my finger, which still had the cut on it. She glanced up at me and I thought I'd give her a little encouragement so I lifted my hand just a bit. She took the bait and raised my hand to her mouth. When she stuck her tongue out to trail along the cut, the sight alone sent my heart into palpitations. The little wet sheen of its pinkness as it stuck out from between her lips was exhilarating to watch, and when it touched my skin, I almost yelped. But that was nothing compared to what happened next, when she took my finger, claw and all, carefully into her mouth and I felt the impossibly smooth wetness of her lips and cheeks. I'm not sure because I was a little dizzy, but I think I whined.
 
As she took my hand from her mouth, we both watched our wet fingers, twined around each other, as they descended into my lap, unable suddenly to look into each other's eyes. Oh shit! My lap! Sure enough, her hand stiffened and when I looked up at her I saw her eyes growing hugely wide as she stared straight down at my hard-on. No hiding it. All that cloth, which usually made for a good cover, just made for an even bigger tent this time.
 
Her heart was banging in my ears and I wanted her to look up at me again, sure she'd be ready for a kiss. I sure as hell was!
 
~~~SIZZZZZLLLEEE~~~
 
The smell of burnt meat wavered into my nose and made me sneeze. Shit! Fucking rabbit!
 
“Oh!” Kagome straightened up and turned to look back at the fire, brushing her boob against me again and raising the pole in the tent even higher. “The rabbit's burning!” She got up quickly and rushed to try to save our dinner. Normally, this would be a high priority for me too, but at the moment, fruits and nuts were sounding like a fine diet for a hanyou to live on. I sighed and tried yet again to get my friggin' dick to go down.
 
“Inuyasha?” She still sounded a little flustered.
 
“Yeah?” Well, back to `being nice.'
 
“Can you get the napkins out of my backpack?” Flustered, but efficient. “And the salt.”
 
“Sure,” I got up and sidled over to her backpack, using the excursion as an opportunity to readjust my pants.
 
I dug around again, sneaking another little sniff of her dirty laundry, and found the napkins stuffed in a book. This didn't look like one of her school books and I was curious, so I pulled the book out and looked at the cover. There was the funniest lookin' guy on the cover I'd ever seen. He wore billowy pants, no shirt and a leather belt the size of his thigh, decorated in some kinda metal or brass fittings. He was really built, too, but his muscles were so damn big it was comical. Like, how the fuck do you move, dude? Then I noticed his hair. It was stupid too. Red and huge. How dumb was that? It went all the way down to his butt. Kinda like- Oh, well, maybe long hair doesn't look so bad on him, really. And he had a girl in his arms. My eyes popped out of my head. Whoa! A naked girl! All pale and perky, with blue eyes and blonde hair at least as long as his. Curiosity totally piqued at this point, I tried to read the cover. My reading was pretty bad, even though Kagome had been patiently trying to teach me stuff. I just managed to work through a little bit of the writing when Kagome figured out I'd stopped rooting around for the napkins.
 
“Inuyasha?” something about the tone of her voice should have been a warning.
 
“Kagome?” I said, still trying to sort out the cover of the book. “Whose Fabio?”
 
Silence.
 
I looked up to see storm clouds in her eyes.
 
Uh-oh.
 
“Sit boy!”
 
Owwwww.
 
 
To be continued….next chapter….let's meet Fabio, shall we?