InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hanyou Fantasies ❯ Fabio ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's Note: Some of the reviewers seem to be having trouble with the concept of torturing our favorite hanyou. I have news for you guys, this fic is ABOUT torturing him. Some people consider such anticipation and torture half the fun…doesn't mean he won't actually get some eventually…in dreams or reality…hey-he's already gotten off twice in his dreams… but it does guarantee a longer (and funnier) story! As always, read at your own risk. And yes, I did just see Pirates of the Caribbean II this weekend
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or anything. They belong to Rumiko Takahashi.
 
 
Fabio
 
 
I went straight down into the dirt, Fabio still in my hand.
 
“What the fuck was that for, bitch!” So much for being nice. Gotta work on that. I managed to push myself up from my face plant position and dropped the book with Fabio on the cover to the ground so I could rub my chin. “All I asked was who the hell Fabio was. Why is that worth a sit?”
 
“It's none of your business who Fabio is!” She stalked over to get the book, but I was too fast for her. I grabbed it up again and hopped up on to the branch of a tree.
 
“Hm,” I opened the book to a random page, some little voice in the back of my head telling me this behavior may not get me laid tonight, but I couldn't help it. I started reading out loud. “'He took her dainty hand in his massive paw and drew her into his muscled embrace so that it was impossible for her to avoid pressing her naked hips into his swelling manhood…'” My eyes flew open when I absorbed this little sentence. I blushed and looked down at her, cherry-red again. My little Kagome read this shit? Alright!
 
“Inuyasha…” Uh-oh. Sit! commands from trees were bad news. I was in trouble now. Only one thing to do - beg. I jumped down fast, landing right next to her and startling her. “Oh!”
 
“Kagome,” I said, smelling her and hearing my voice soften as I got lost in her scent. Time to play nice again. “I'm sorry. Here.” She looked up at me, a little surprised, and our eyes met. I was falling into them again... Bad news, she'll kill you, dummy. I swear it was self-defense but damn if I can't help myself be an asshole sometimes - I suddenly held the book up above her head. “I'll give it back to you if you'll read some of it out loud to me tonight.”
 
“Argh!” She looked at me with sit! written all over her face. I lowered my hand and gave her the book sheepishly. What the fuck did I just do? I'm such a dumbshit! She turned and walked away, back to where she had been rescuing the burning rabbit. Hopefully, by not getting myself sat, I'd managed to neutralize the Fabio situation, but I sure as shit hadn't advanced my own plan any. I rolled my eyes to the sky. How can one hanyou be so fucking stupid?
 
Dinner was really quiet. I couldn't decide if this was a good thing or a bad thing. On the one hand, it was a nice night. Just cool enough to perk Kagome's nipples under her shirt and make the hot springs very inviting. And without talking I couldn't fuck up very easily. On the other hand, she seemed uncomfortable looking at me. I guess I couldn't blame her. There was no question now what I was up to. Not after my little licking and tenting escapade, not to mention my request for a dramatic reading of Fabio's exploits. And I'm sure she was embarrassed that I was on to the fact that she had her little fantasies too. Hm. How do I let her know I think it's cool that she fantasizes? I thought about this until the rabbit was gone and I was licking my fingers. I hoped she'd catch my eye as I licked, but no good. She was looking at the ground. Well, wouldn't hurt to try.
 
“So,” I tried to sound nonchalant, “what's the book about?”
 
“Uh-“ I saw the blush rising in her cheeks again, “It's historical.”
 
“Historical?” I wasn't' sure I knew what she meant.
 
“Actually,” she laughed a little bit, “for you it would be science fiction. For me, it's history. It's a book about pirates in the Caribbean Sea about - uh - two hundred years from now and about two hundred and fifty years before my time.” I just stared at her blankly. “Fabio is an Italian sailor who crews a pirate ship.” That cute little blush steamed up her cheeks in the firelight and she was starting to look extra good to me. “He - uh - is enslaved by an Indian tribe… along with the governor's wife… on one of the islands…” She put the dinner stuff away in her backpack and started rooting around looking for something.
 
“So? What happens?” I was actually kind of curious, even though I didn't really know what a `governor' was. I knew enough from the cover of the book and that sentence I'd read to guess the answer to my question. My general state of arousal helped me piece things together too.
 
“Uh-“ she sat back frustrated at not finding whatever she was looking for, “I don't know yet, I'm not done with the book.” She glanced around the clearing. “Shoot! What happened to my sweater?' Hm, she's cold. I watched her nipples make their little tents on her shirt and started to imagine touching them again, like in my dream, soft and round, licking... A couple of blips down below. Nice.
 
I walked up to her and stripped off my suikan. She looked a little startled that I stood so close to her while ripping my clothes off. But she didn't back away. This was good.
 
“Here,” I reached around behind her to put the red cloth over her shoulders. As I lowered it on her, my arms were almost around her. I could feel the heat growing up between us again. Now if she would just look in my eyes…but she didn't. My heart was beating loudly. She'd kill me if I kissed her now, I just knew it.
 
“Thanks,” she said quietly, her eyes down, staring at the beads lying on my shirt. She didn't move. Didn't raise her hands to my shirt like dream-Kagome had. Didn't back away. It was like she was waiting. What the fuck are you waiting for, bitch?
 
In retrospect, I'm pretty sure I let one too many heartbeats go by.
 
“Kagome-“ I had no idea what my mouth was going to say - which was usually a bad thing - but I got lucky and she interrupted me.
 
“I'm still hungry,” she turned away and moved back to the backpack. “Do you want some dessert?”
 
“Sure,” I was always up for dessert, but I couldn't help but let out a sigh, which I'm sure she heard. Fucked up again. I moved over behind her. “Got any chocolate?”
 
“No,” She knelt to pull something out of the pack. “Just fruit.” She stood up with a peach in one hand and a banana in the other.
 
“Banana!” I couldn't help it. If my dick isn't in charge, it's my stomach. “I love bananas!” I grabbed for it, but she jerked her hand back so I couldn't reach it. “Hey!”
 
“Inuyasha,” I could almost hear the word “stupid” after my name, “you want me to have the banana.”
 
“What?” I said, not getting it. “No I don't. I like bananas better than peaches.”
 
“Not tonight you don't,” her voice was kindof weird, like she was trying to tell me something. I didn't get it but decided that I really didn't feel like fighting her over it. Gotta work on the bein' nice thing, remember?
 
I saw the clouds on her face again - why, I don't know -- and thought better of doing anything other than agreeing with her. “Okay. I'll take the peach.”
 
I started to sit down and work open the peach, but she grabbed my arm. “Let's sit over by the hot spring.” I was so surprised, that I let her lead me forward. “There's a nice view of the stars there too.” Hey, what's she up to?
 
We walked over to the large rocks around the steaming water. The night air was cool enough that a ghostly film of warmth clung to the water's surface, barely visible in the moonlight. She sat down on a large rock and took off her shoes and socks, lowering her pretty legs into the water. I sat next to her. I heard the swirl of the water around her feet as she moved them and felt the heat of the steam rise to warm my cheeks. Suddenly, I missed my suikan sleeves where I could jam my hands in. I was feeling really nervous all of a sudden, and I wasn't even sure why. She looked out over the dark water and didn't say anything and neither did I.
 
I'd kind of forgotten the peach in my hand. The heat of the spring seemed to steam open Kagome's scent under my nose, wrapping me in it. I glanced down to look at the top of her head next to me. I could see her peeling the banana. I could hear her heart beating fast. Why the hell is her heart beating fast? She raised the banana to her lips. Instead of taking a bite out of it, she just pushed it into her mouth and drew it back out very slowly. Now my heart was beating fast and my fucking cock (it wished) was at half mast again. I blinked, wanting to make sure I'd seen her right. She did it again, pushing the firm fruit slowly between her rounded lips and withdrawing it slowly, with a little concave curve to her cheeks that let me know she was sucking on it as it came out. I didn't move or say anything, scared to death I was misunderstanding what she was doing. I wracked my brain - is this always how she eats bananas? Maybe she's always done this and I was just too stupid to enjoy it.
 
After about a minute of this, my dick was as hard and straight as the trees all around us. One time when she pulled it out, I actually caught a little groan in my throat before it escaped. My body wanted to pounce on her and beg her to use me as her banana, but I couldn't. I just froze, my heart pumping in my ears. A few more minutes went by and I heard her sigh again, and then she took a bite out of the banana. Ouch!
 
“Aren't you going to eat your peach?” She didn't look at me, but she did shift a little, almost like she wanted to see me out of the corner of her eye. I couldn't tell if there was disappointment in her voice. Maybe. But I was starting to get confused. I was so turned on. She couldn't have any idea what she'd done to me with that banana thing. Could she? I took a bite out of my peach and munched. It was sweet and juicy. I had to lick the juice off my lips and hand as it dripped down my wrist. I was so busy trying to parse out what was going on, trying to shove aside the dizzying effect of my non-stop hard-on, the visions of that banana moving smoothly in and out between her lips, wondering if I'd just fucked up again by not saying something about the banana… I bit down on the peach pit hard and stifled a little scream.
 
“Ow!” I said.
 
“Here,” she reached up to cup my peach hand in hers and bring it down in front of her. Holding my hand in hers, she reached in and took the pit out of the peach, tossing it into the water in front of us with a little plop and leaving the peach wide open with the little pit's depression surrounded by juicy pink-yellow fruit that smelled so sweet. “You're making a mess,” my heart was back to banging in my ears as she lifted my hand, full of peach, to her mouth and began licking the juice off my fingers. Each touch of her tongue zinged through me, shooting little spurts of excitement everywhere. She followed the little juice trails all the way down my wrist, pushing aside the cloth of my shirt, to where the drops stopped just inside my elbow. It tickled and I realized I was breathing so shallowly that, between that and my hard-on, not much blood was making it to my brain. “You finish it,” she pushed the peach back up to my lips, her eyes following our hands, but refusing to catch mine.
 
Like I was in a dream, I brought the peach to my mouth and licked all around it, only taking little bites when the juice was all cleaned up. I never took my eyes off hers and finally, she looked at me. Our eyes locked while I finished the peach and licked my fingers clean. The steam was drifting up between us, our hearts beating madly in my ears, her face was inches below me and turned up towards me, her lips slightly parted. I started to fall into her slowly, her eyelids began to lower, I felt the soft heat of her breath on my chin and then my lips. My body cried out for her, and then I got this adrenaline rush of the wrong kind when I remembered - this is not dream Kagome who was all over me and telling me what she wanted, this is the real Kagome and I have no idea what she wants. If I fuck up she will fucking kill me. Dead.
 
I sucked up a little breath and straightened back up and took a deep breath. Confused. My body wanted her like crazy. I wasn't sure, but I thought maybe she wanted me, too. But, shit, if I was wrong, I'd never hear the end of it, get sat even more than usual and feel like a total asshole all the time instead of just most of the time. I took a deeper breath, trying to clear my head. But then, if she did want it… I mean, what was with the banana, anyway? Just as I was thinking that maybe I should try to make that kiss happen, I felt her move, turning back to look at the water. This time I definitely heard an audible sigh. Shit! I fucked up my chance!
 
I opened my mouth to say her name, but it was too late, she was grabbing her shoes and starting to stand up. “Thanks, InuYasha,” she stepped off the rock, disappointment heavy in her voice, “I'm warm enough now.” She let my suikan slip off her shoulders and dropped it into my lap, right on top of my hard-on. Fuck! It felt like a cold bucket of water dumped on my dick. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I am such a fucking idiot!
 
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
 
I curled up in the tree over her. She had a flashlight out and was reading that fucking Fabio book. I was really pissed that Fabio was going to bed with her tonight and I wasn't. I replayed the last couple of hours in my head and came to the conclusion that I was a fucking asshole idiot bumbleheaded dumbshit. I could think of at least three times when - as I daydreamed about it now - I think Kagome would have let me kiss her. On the other hand, it was Kagome, and she'd sat me more times than that, plus almost sat me once before I begged. I just couldn't figure her out and really didn't want to fuck it up. Shit.
 
I stared up at the stars for a long time, not feeling sleepy. A little bored, I stared to remember my dreams. The memory of her taking my shirt off, untying my pants, holding me, rubbing me, licking me… whoa! My dick was back up in no time. Fuck if I could figure her out. Why wasn't she like my dream Kagome, who basically just came on to me, manhandled me and clearly wanted me to do those things to her?
 
I glanced down to the ground and noticed that she'd turned the light out and looked asleep. I jumped to the ground quietly and crept up to look at her sleeping face. She looked peaceful and pretty, and I just sniffed at her for a minute or two. I could smell the remains of the banana and peach juice on her lips. It was all I could do not to lick her. Suddenly, she moved and I nearly jumped straight up in the air.
 
“Inu…” she whispered. My name! She whispered my name! Alright!
 
I almost kissed her right there, but I was afraid again. If awake real-Kagome would sit! me with so little reason, I knew asleep real-Kagome would sit! me at least three times before coming to her senses and sitting! me again just for good measure. I sighed and jumped back up in the tree. Maybe I'd get lucky and dream-Kagome would visit me again tonight. With that pleasant thought, I finally fell asleep.
 
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
 
I woke up suddenly. Something was wrong. I was up and sniffing on the tree limb. Everything smelled okay; well, not okay exactly, but no signs of danger. I looked down and saw Kagome still snuggled into her sleeping bag; she looked fine. The spring was still steaming. The fire was out. What was it? I sat up a little straighter on the tree branch and then I heard a strange rustle and felt something strange under my hand. Looking down I saw that there was no tree limb and that I was crouched on a weird tree, not the one I went to sleep on. This one had big, broad leaves and a tall straight trunk with no branches on it. And there was weird fruit hanging just under me, coconuts, I think they were called. What the fuck happened to my big oak tree?
 
I dropped silently to the ground again and looked up to see that there were a bunch of these coconut trees around. I perked my ears and noticed that the night sounds were different. No crickets, but some other bugs buzzed around and I could even see some of the weird things blink little lights on and off their butts. The moon was full now when it had barely been a quarter moon when I went to sleep, and the air was softer, warmer, full of humid moisture. My shirt started sticking to my skin. I crept up by the spring and noticed that the rocks were gone, replaced by a white sand beach that disappeared down into the hot spring. How weird is this? Something is definitely wrong here. I just couldn't figure out what it was.
 
Then I heard something and looked over to see Kagome shift in her sleeping bag. Her eyes were open and I thought I should go talk to her and see if she had any idea what was happening. I started to move towards her around the only rock still standing by the spring, and I hit a barrier of some kind. At least once my hand went into it, I couldn't get it out. I tried to grab it with my other hand and found they were both stuck. I don't know what miracle saved me from myself so that I didn't kick the damn thing.
 
“Kagome!” I shouted. She didn't hear me. She was trapped inside the barrier! This was not good. I started looking around and sniffing and listening and everything trying to figure a way out of this. My heart was pumping in my ears and I was feeling the first signs of panic. I always act stupid when I get panicked. “Kagome!” I yelled again. Damn! If I just hadn't fucked up tonight, I'd be in that sleeping bag with her and this wouldn't be happening!
 
Suddenly, I saw a shadow move between the tall trees where I'd been sleeping. It was a figure, moving in towards her. She turned her head towards it, but didn't react. Stupid bitch! Run! I screamed her name now and tried to get my hands out of the barrier. Nothing. Shit!
 
The figure came closer and stepped out in the moonlight where I could see it. I stopped struggling, dumbstruck.
 
It was me! Well, not quite me… it had my pants on… and my hair… and my face… and my eyes… and my ears… but it had hugely broad shoulders and my demon stripes on its face, arms and hands. There were even a couple of extra demon stripes on its sides, wrapping around those absurdly flexed chest muscles. It sure as hell wasn't acting like a demon though. He was just standing there, hands on his hips and flexing his muscles. Why wasn't this idiot wearing a shirt? It was fucking cold outside… at least it was when I went to sleep. What the fuck was going on?
 
“Kagome!” I yelled again and got jack shit reaction from her. The demon guy started to move in on her and I got scared again. Maybe she thought it was me and that's why she wasn't afraid. Oh fuck! That's a strange Inu demon and he's gonna… I didn't know what he was gonna do to her but if my general reactions to her lately were any indication, it wasn't good. I called her name more, but nothing. Struggled against the barrier. Nothing. Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!
 
The Inu demon walked up to her slowly, looking down at her zipped up in the bag. He just stood there for a minute and arched his back a little, like he was trying to give us both a good view of his muscles in the moonlight. It was disgusting. I couldn't see her face, but I could sure as shit see him and - yep - there he went - the asshole was already getting a hard-on. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Kagome!
 
I watched as he knelt very slowly and sniffed her. Did she just giggle? Fuck! Kagome, get away! You don't know what he wants! Get the fuck away! He raised his striped hands to her face. What? He's got no fucking claws? I breathed a sigh of relief, at least he wouldn't be ripping her throat open in front of me. I held my breath then as his hand reached her hair and - what the fuck? Did I just see that right? Did he grab it and jerk her head back? Nooooooooooooo. He brushed her hair gently with his little finger, pushing it off her face. And then - what the fuck again? -- she raised her nose up to nuzzle his hand!
 
I stopped struggling all of a sudden, confused again. What the fuck was going on? Here I was trying to save her from certain - well - something bad - and she was being all cute with this asshole! Who was this guy? Had they been getting together all this time and I didn't know? Now I was starting to get fucking angry. I yelled her name again, but got no response from either of them. The guy just kept brushing the back of his hand against her face and hair and she just kept giggling. Man, was I steamed.
 
Finally, he did something else, reaching down to grasp something under her chin. I heard the zipper of her sleeping bag coming down. Shit! Now he's going for it! Kagome! Run away! I still couldn't see her face, but I could see his and as the zipper came down, a big ol' smile broke on his face. I had to admit he didn't look too scary. He looked pretty fucking happy. I glanced down to where his hand still held the zipper and saw why he was so happy.
 
Kagome pushed her hands up out of the sleeping bag, peeling it back away from her beautifully naked body. My breath caught in my throat. She was completely naked under the bag - not like when I'd watched her zip herself up in her silly clothes with stupid kitties and puppies on them. Nope. Now, she was buck fucking naked. For a minute, I couldn't move or do anything but look at her breasts as they emerged out of the bag and she arched her back up at the Inu guy. Damn if she's not pushing them at him! Fuck! And he noticed this of course, moving his hand slowly down from her face to skim along the length of her torso.
 
I had to admit it looked pretty damn sexy. He moved his hand just a quarter inch above her skin, starting at her neck and moving all the way down over her breasts and tummy, stopping to hover over - what did she call that in my dream? - muffcuntquim. As his hand moved, she arched her body underneath it, almost like she was trying to touch his hand with her nipple, belly and sex. But he would pull his hand away just enough that she couldn't reach him. She made a happy little frustrated sound and stopped arching into him. His hand kept moving over her slightly squirming form and finally stopped when it reached her breast. Slowly he settled his fingers over the roundness of it and she reacted by arching into it again with a little moan. And fuck if I didn't feel a little heat rush down below watching her sensuous movements. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What the fuck is going on?
 
She raised her hand to him and his hand left her breast, trailing slowly up her arm to take her hand in his very large, clawless palm. Gripping it lightly he pulled her up and to her feet.
 
“Buonasera, mia cara,” the Inu jerk said in a deep, deep voice. What the fuck did that mean?
 
She wrapped her arms around his neck and spoke for the first time.
 
“Oh, InuFabio…” she whispered.
 
Wha-? InuFabio? What the fuck? Suddenly it hit me and I my brain completely shut down.
 
I was stuck in HER fucking dream this time!
 
Oh.
 
Fuck.
 
 
To be continued…