InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hanyou Fantasies ❯ Almost There ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Thanks to Julie's review on AFF.net for giving me the idea about how Inu could fuck up this time.
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or anything. They belong to Rumiko Takahashi.
 
 
Almost There
 
I blinked a few times. Had I just heard her right? I'd said `maybe' when she asked if I'd been dreaming a minute ago. But I'd been lying. The truth would have sounded something like `yes, Kagome, I was dreaming that we lay by a tropical hot spring and you were naked underneath me and I was going down on you in preparation to fuck you into oblivion….'. But I'd just said `maybe' `cuz it was a lot easier, and less dangerous.
 
So, I tried to think really hard, which wasn't really happening because she was looking right at me and blushing really pinkly because I'd just asked her if she were dreaming too - and she'd said `maybe.'
 
Think of the possibilities…this was my dick, back into the commentary mode. I ignored it, looking at Kagome as I crouched in front of her on all fours, painfully aware that she'd just caught me diving my face into her crotch in my sleep. What the fuck should I do?
 
Lucky for me, that voice-that-had-lately-been-giving-me-good-advice had awoken too, and decided to pipe up. Apologize, it said.
 
What?!
 
Apologize asshole. You just tried to attack her in her sleep. Civil beings apologize for such behavior.
 
Fuck.
 
Whatever, take my advice or don't.
 
“I'm sorry, Kagome,” I sat up and shook my hair out so it wasn't mussed all over my head anymore. “I guess I'm just tired after all that snake bashing earlier.” I tried to look very casual, turning away from her a little and crossing my arms over my chest, like nothing happened. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a strange look on her face, almost like she was disappointed. Dumbshit! That voice-that-had-good-advice-but-was-getting-very-pushy-all-of-a-sudden jumped in again. Don't let her off the hook! If we were in her dream, you want her to know it's okay… that we like it. She wants us, remember? Don't act so fucking hard to get.
 
What he said. That was my dick again.
 
Fuck, this is confusing…
 
“Inuyasha,” she straightened up and got on her knees, smoothing her skirt down over that wonderful muffcuntquim I'd been trying to get at in my - our? - dream, “I was dreaming.” She looked at her hands again and her face pinked more. “And I hope I didn't do anything - uh - annoying in my sleep.”
 
”Hm,” Annoying!? More like awesome, girl! I tried to think what might be a not-hard-to-get thing to say, “well, I was dreaming too.” Now I blushed. “And what you were doing in my dream wasn't annoying.” I held my breath.
 
“I was in your dream?” her face became a comical combination of mortified and ecstatic. This is a good sign, the guys finally agreed on something.
 
“Yeah,” I uncrossed my arms and turned back to her a little. Can you see the lust in my eyes? `Cuz my dick is sure feeling it. We were all very brave suddenly. “Was I in your dream?”
 
“Uh,” her blush made her look sunburned, “maybe.”
 
Yes! We all screamed together. At that point, she must have seen it because she turned away.
 
Come on, my dick was getting really hungry, pounce on her already.
 
Hello? That voice-that-was-very-full-of-itself-all-of-a-sudden responded. Did you notice that now that you're onto her and not doing anything stupid, she isn't sitting us anymore?
 
Oh. Right. My not-so-smart dick admitted.
 
Go slow, but let her know you want her.
 
All these voices in my head were confusing the hell out of me. I tried to remember how she'd let me know she wanted me before I fucked up before. There was the nipple touching - which responded at the memory - but that wouldn't work; we were both `awake' now. And the fruit. My stomach gave a little pre-growl at the thought of a banana. Kami, not you too! I thought to my stomach and it quickly shut up.
 
Into the silence, her stomach growled, bringing even more blushes to her cheeks.
 
I came up with a really good idea then, and I reached over for her backpack, pawing around in it. No more peaches, but a banana sat at the bottom. My stomach started to say something and I put an end to that right away - don't even think about joining this conversation! I pulled the banana out and scooted over next to where she sat. I laid down on my side, only a few inches from her knees, stretching out my legs to cross my ankles just behind her butt and propped myself on my elbow, my chest still bare. I tried to put an innocent look on my face. I'm honestly not sure I succeeded, being in a highly aroused and amused state, the banana firm in my hand. I held it out to her.
 
“Here, Kagome,” I was very careful not to let the complete shit-eating-grin onto my face that was tugging hard at my mouth, “you're hungry. Have a banana.”
 
“Inuyasha,” she looked at the banana, and then back at me. “But bananas are your favorite.”
 
“Not today they're not.” I couldn't help it, I smiled, and she blushed. “I want to watch you eat the banana.” She looked surprised, and maybe a little intrigued, and she reached to take the banana from my hand. When her fingers touched mine, they sent a shot of adrenaline up into my heart, which beat a little louder as I remembered that this was real-Kagome and I was on to her, and maybe she was on to me, and she wasn't sitting me and she was gonna eat a banana for me… my dick was hopping with anticipation at the though.
 
Good one, Inu! It said and hopped around some more.
 
She let a little smile peek through her blush as she moved to sit crosslegged in front of me and bring the banana up for unpeeling. I smelled that musky sweet-salt scent begin to drift out from the dark triangle under her skirt, only a foot away from my hand, and my ears swiveled forward as I picked up the sound of her heart nervously beating. My cock was getting bouncy again, remembering the sight of that hard yellow shaft in her mouth from the night before.
 
She peeled the banana slowly, gently pinching the tip and pulling it each layer away to expose the finely ribbed flesh underneath, sweet and beckoning her tongue. My nose flared with the mingled scent of her excitement and that stiff fruit in front of my eyes. Once she had it half revealed, emerging out of her grip, she lowered her head over it and stuck out her tongue to taste the tip. Oh yeeeeaaaaahhhh! My dick was watching intently. After she licked at it a few times, eliciting another long groan from below my waistline, I saw her tongue swirl down over it as her lips lowered into a tight little circle at the base of the exposed portion just above her hand. Then she pulled her head back up and I saw her lips pull against the sweet fruit, which let me know she was applying pressure. My cock was absolutely swooning under my pants, thickening and beginning to tent the fabric again. I didn't care if she saw it, shit, my dick was doing a friggin' dance trying to get her attention. Her eyes were closed though. I just kept watching.
 
She bobbed up and down over the banana a few more times until my dick started to whimper. Finally, she opened her eyes and I almost groaned out loud at the look in them. Hot and lusty desire looked at me out of those brown pools that had always looked so innocent and sweet. If I'd been able to think, I would have gotten on my knees and bowed down to InuFabio at that point. As she kept working that banana over, her eyes kept boring into me in a way that left not doubt in my mind. This is you, Inuyasha, her eyes said as that banana kept disappearing into her mouth and reemerging all the way to the tip where she licked and swirled it. My breath was short, I was feeling dizzy and I wanted to attack her right there. Finally! My dick was overjoyed thinking I'd finally seen the light.
 
You're doing well. That completely-insufferable-voice-that-I-try-to-listen-to-because-its-smarter-t han-me said. Don't fuck up, though. Do something else - subtle.
 
Subtle… my mind was blank, busy being pulled up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down and up….
 
Out of nowhere, my fucking stomach entered the conversation - even after I told it not to! - and growled really loudly. I rolled my eyes and she laughed. I guessed that was good since at least she wasn't sitting my ass.
 
She went down over the banana again and came up with a little piece of it in her mouth, the broken stub in her hand. None of us could look. At least she spared us the bite, that insufferably-opinionated-voice said and my dick would have stuck it's tongue out at it if he'd had the energy, having deflated slightly at the sight of that hacked off little thing.
 
While my dick lamented the demise of its brethren, I was intently watching Kagome reach up to take a section of the sweet fruit out of her mouth, transferring it into her fingers by pushing it out of her lips. She reached over, never taking her eyes off mine, and held it in front of my nose. I came to the fruit as though in a dream, called by the sweet scent, the hungry look in her eyes and the hunger swarming through me. I took the fruit and her fingers into my mouth together, scooping the food from her with my tongue and swallowing it whole so I could suck on her fingers for a minute. Every instinct told me to just feel her and so I did, closing my eyes and enjoying the taste of her delicate fingers in my mouth, inhaling her scent and leaning towards her.
 
Remembering my experiments with the fruit and the fingers the day before, I was determined to do this better, and so I asked the smarter-than-me voice what to do.
 
Okay, now what do I do? I asked.
 
How the fuck should I know? It said.
 
Oh, pick me! Piped in my dick.
 
Gah! I thought, pulling back to suck on her fingers again and noticing that I heard a little moan under her breath that sent my blood racing through my veins. We were quickly back to where I'd been when I fucked it up so many times yesterday and I gonna figure it out this time.
 
Well, the voice-that-was-stumped-but-still-had-a-lot-of-opinions mused, one thing is for sure, whenever you open your mouth you fuck up, so just don't say anything.
 
Hey! I felt slightly offended by this remark, but knew that it was true.
 
Then you definitely need my help, interjected my dick, this finger thing is getting old. If her finger is this sensitive, try her palm.
 
A reasonable idea, that voice-with-too-many-fucking-dashed-descriptors-behind-it said.
 
I'm not sure where I got the courage to take her finger out of my mouth and pull her gently to me so that I could nibble at her palm. My mouth wanted more and I just kind of followed its - thankfully silent - desire to flick my tongue against the inside of her wrist, enjoying the spike in her scent as I leaned forward to reach it and pulled her further towards me. As I moved up her arm, I pulled her hand towards me and I felt her fingers begin to play in my hair and realized that if I leaned in just a little more she'd be able to touch my shoulder.
 
My dick had caught on that the trail up her arm went straight to her lips and was cheering me on. The other voice was just watching, mesmerized. I had just gotten to the edge of her sleeve where I planned to skim the fabric and move in, when I heard a slithering sound and a low hiss coming from over the ledge where that stupid demon nest had been.
 
“Fuck!” I said outloud and hung my head.
 
“What is it?” Her heart beat fluttered in her ribcage and I could tell she was flustered.
 
“Not your fault,” I said. “I'll be right back.” At least this time I had the foresight to kiss her hand lightly before I let it go, standing wearily and dragging my ass over to where that big fucking snake demon from before was hiding in the grass.
 
“Enjoying your treatssssssssssssss?” It hissed.
 
“Not at this second, I'm not.” I didn't have Tetsusaiga with me, having left it over by Kagome. “Your timing sucks, slither-head.”
 
“Goooooddd.” It tried to hiss without an `s' sounding word, which made it sound stupid.
 
“You're gonna die this time,” I said as I flexed my clawed hands. True to my word, I sliced the thing up pretty quickly and jumped down into the nest remains to make sure there wouldn't be any more surprises. By the time I hopped back up on the ledge, Kagome had packed up all our stuff and shaken out my clothes, looking kindof embarrassed. She must have seen the look of disappointment on my face because she blushed as she handed the firerat to me.
 
I wanted to take her in my arms and try to get back to where we had been, but I was covered in snake slime and the mood had definitely been broken. I sighed and got dressed, wiping my hands on the grass. I still smelled like snake. Damn.
 
Hey! That voice-that-was-smarter-than-me had an idea. Take her back to the blueberries! You can start with the fruit thing again.
 
Idiot! My dick said sourly. Blueberries aren't nearly as sexy as bananas.
 
Shut up, both of you. I thought.
 
“Come on,” I said to Kagome, who got on my back without a word. I enjoyed the feel of her mounting me, stroking her thigh with my thumb again. She leaned all the way into my back, laying her head on my shoulder and wrapping her arms around my neck. Before I took off, we just stood there like that for a moment, looking at the view. It was nice. Subtle.
 
Not bad, that smarter-voice said, you managed not to call her bitch.
 
On the way back, I kept stroking her thigh and she definitely snuggled into me more. As we came into the area with the blueberries, I felt her sit up higher.
 
“Hey!” she said. “InuYasha, hold up. There are the blueberries!” I jumped over to where she was pointing and - sure enough - there was the blueberry patch I'd passed up before. She squiggled to get out of my grip, walking over to the low bushes that hugged the ground, bursting with little blue nobs that smelled so sweet.
 
“How about that?” I said, trying to sound innocent.
 
“We passed this place before,” she said thoughtfully as she knelt down to pick a little berry and pop it into her mouth. “Mmmm. They're good.” She plucked a few more and stood to give me a weird look.
 
“What?” I said, still trying to look innocent.
 
“You said you didn't smell the blueberries,” her look became annoyed. “But you jumped right there,” she pointed to the exact place my feet had landed. “How could you not smell them?”
 
I blushed and jammed my hands in my sleeves, saying nothing. I fucking lied, bitch.
 
She knew my I'm-not-answering-your-question look so she let it go, but gave me a frown as she turned to start picking the berries and pop them into a bag.
 
“Aren't you going to help me?” She said, still sounding annoyed.
 
“I've got fucking snake demon slime all over my hands,” I said, and sat down heavily, facing away from her. I was really pissed at myself for coming back this way and letting her catch me in my little lie. And I was pissed at her for being so suspicious of me. Of course she had a right to, `cuz I had lied to her, but still. The tension grew between us as she worked and I sat. I could feel it and it just pissed me off as it became stronger and stronger.
 
This is stupid. It was that smarter-than-me voice. Just help her already. Apologize and tell her you passed up the berries because you were having too much fun petting her leg.
 
Right. That makes me sound like a pervert. I thought indignantly.
 
Well…
 
Shut up!
 
At least turn around so we can try to look up her skirt. Guess who? That was my dick.
 
Shut the fuck up, both of you. I thought. And then my stomach growled and I growled right back at it.
 
“What are you growling about?” Kagome asked, still annoyed.
 
“None of your fucking business, b-“ oh, fuck, no! All the voices screamed at once. “Uh - babe.” I rolled my eyes at myself again, hating my stupid recovery instincts. Babe. How lame is that?
 
I thought I heard a little snicker, but then there was a silence while she kept picking blueberries and I kept being pissed at myself until my stomach and I got into a growling contest. I think my dick had gone to sleep out of sheer boredom.
 
My ears picked up a little while later when I heard her approaching me from behind. She stood behind me, maybe waiting for me to turn around, but I wasn't gonna'. I was still pissed, and fucking hungry to boot. My stomach had won the growling contest and I'm sure she heard it as she stood there. My mood had plummeted to new depths. When I didn't turn, she came around and knelt down in front of me.
 
Shit, she's pretty, my smarter-than-me-voice whispered in my ear. My dick woke up a little when it heard that, beginning to take notice.
 
“What?” I said gruffly.
 
“You're hungry, Inuyasha.” She said and reached into the bag to scoop up a handful of berries in her purple stained fingers. Her fingers are sticky, my dick noticed, giving my stomach ideas about licking them again.
 
“Yeah,” I said. “I'm hungry.” There was a pause while she picked up a few berries from her palm and fed them to me. It was a sweet gesture, and it made my stomach so happy it gave the rest of us a little lift too. I ate them from her fingers as she fed them to me, and looked in her eyes. I wasn't going to get back to the swooning state on mere blueberries, being in need of some real food by this point, but I was getting closer. After a few minutes of eating from her hand, looking into her eyes, and beginning to feel better, I took her wrist and held her hand while I licked the juices off her fingers. It was really, really nice and I could tell it made her happy too. We'd made up.
 
“I think we're both kind of dirty now,” she said as I let her hand go and she looked at her still-stained fingers. I heard her heartbeat speed up and swiveled my ear out of curiosity. What's she thinking? “I think we may need to use the hot spring tonight.” Her eyes flicked up to meet mine briefly and then looked back down at her hands. Woot! Things got noisy in my head - we were having a party now.
 
“Yeah,” I managed to say, my mind muddled with the possibilities. “I could do that.”
 
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
 
On the way back to the hot springs, I hunted down a few more rabbits while she caught some lizards. By the time we had started a fire and begun to prepare dinner, it was only about an hour before sunset. We hadn't said much, but the mood was good and I'd manage to avoid getting sat - a record!
 
As I eviscerated the rabbits, I watched Kagome move around the fire, bending over, getting up on all fours, resting on her knees, standing and stepping over things, sitting crosslegged… I liked watching her move and my dick was happy with the view because she had to bend over a lot. I'd managed to get another snack and clean up a bit and was feeling better. My dick started to give me ideas…
 
See how she moves her knee to the side when she reaches for something? If you're closer, you can smell her then, and if you just pressed her knee open a little more
 
When she's on all fours, her shirt falls away from her stomach and you could slip your hand in there just as you push up into her from behind
 
See her stretch up so that her shirt comes up and you can see her belly? That little button on her skirt is how you get it off her - just one flick of the button
 
That red tie around her neck doesn't do shit, but you can slip it out and use it for something else…
 
I just let it keep rambling, an extra little monologue to the show. My dick was thrilled I was listening to it for a change and slowly started to puff up with confidence. It was getting a little more excited every time I looked over at the hot springs. Yeah! She wants to go in with us tonight!
 
Actually, you don't know that, that voice-that-had-been-too-quiet-this-afternoon piped up finally. She said `we' but she didn't say `together.'
 
Like you know shit! My dick was pretty full of itself by this point, having been allowed uninterrupted daydreams about the evening for several hours now. She blushed and looked away when she said it. Of course, she meant `together.'
 
Hey, she didn't even let InuFabio into the hot spring with her.
 
They didn't even make it to the spring, Mr. Knowitall! We're us, remember? And we're us with real-Kagome. I didn't point out to them that my dick was starting to sound smarter. We have to start small.
 
Speak for yourself.
 
Hey!
 
I'm just saying…
 
Well, shut up!
 
These two were getting a little tiresome. Let's just keep not fucking up and maybe we'll get lucky, I thought.
 
Dinner was quiet when the sun went down. As we were finishing up, Kagome looked at me with a small smile on her lips.
 
“Inuyasha,” she said softly.
 
“Yeah?”
 
“You didn't call me `bitch' even once today.” She sounded happy.
 
I blushed, painfully aware that this was a clear sign that I was acting differently just for her. She noticed! My voices cheered. One step closer to the goal.
 
”Well,” I said, looking away and then back at her, “you didn't sit me either.”
 
“Yeah.” She seemed glad that I'd noticed. And how could I not? My jaw felt normal for the first time in weeks.
 
We both smiled then, spontaneously. It felt good and my dick was smiling too, anticipating the immanent slide of skin-on-skin in the water.
 
We started to clean up dinner and she reached into her backpack.
 
“Rats.” She frowned into its cavernous maw.
 
“What's wrong?” I asked.
 
“No more bananas,” my dick was immediately sad and happy all at once, sorry we wouldn't get another show but glad she'd been at least looking for them. I'm not sure what possessed me then. A small voice that I think was my stomach complained bitterly at getting no bananas for dessert. But the rest of me didn't care, intent of others things for our after-meal treat.
 
“Well, we have blueberries, don't we?” I asked, scooting around to look in the pack with her.
 
“Yeah,” she sighed, “I guess they'll do.”
 
“They'll do fine, Kagome.” I was really much less interested in the blueberries and more interested in her scent as it filled me. The smells of sweat and fruit juice blended as it reached me on the waves of heat off her skin, increasing my arousal. My dick had started whispering in my ear, and I could hardly hear it for the sound of my heart slamming around, anticipating the next words out of my mouth. “Especially if I can eat them out of your hand again.” She looked at me and that lusty smile I'd seen over the banana returned to her lips, turning me on like a spigot.
 
I moved a little closer to her, until I could feel the warmth of her body against my side. I'd been this close to her a thousand times before, but for some reason tonight every touch was beginning to send bolts of excitement through me. The fire burned in front of us and I saw my cock start to tent my pants again. She glanced at my pants a couple of times, quickly, like she didn't want me to notice her looking. And of course, this turned me on too. She knew I was getting horny and she wasn't running away or sitting me or even blushing all that much - and, my stomach piped up for real this time, she's gonna let us eat out of her hand again! She brought a handful of the berries out and I raised her hand to my mouth, licking at each of her fingers before devouring the fruit. She giggled and then did the same to me. By the time we were full, my dick was straining against the fabric enclosing it and I'd started to smell her scent spike again.
 
Our heartbeats were growing loud in my ears and I was feeling a little panicky again. Now what do I do?
 
Just push her over on her back and fuck her, idiot! You guessed it, Mr. `not-subtle', my dick, was first to throw in its two cents.
 
No! That smarter-than-me-voice screamed, backing my dick into submission. Your job it to not fuck up tonight! Don't fuck up by listening to him! It pointed down at my dick, which pointed right back at it. Think! What would InuFabio do?
 
I thought about that. There was no doubt in my mind that InuFabio would have thought of the banana and blueberry eating tactics which seemed to have worked so far today. I tried to channel him again now and blushed deeply as it became clear what he would do, and I started to do it. I stood up, holding my hand out to her, as she sat on the ground.
 
“Ready for a dip in the hot spring?” I tried to keep my face looking normal, but I think I failed miserably, letting a little smirk tease my lip up as I fought to keep my giddy nervousness under control. Surprisingly, this seemed to have a positive effect on her because she smiled too and took my hand, rising up as I lifted her to her feet. I pulled a little harder than I intended, being excited about moving to the next step. Her feet came off the ground an inch or so and she landed off balance. I used this as an excuse to tug her hand, still in my grasp, towards me so she fell against my chest. Before she could catch herself, she'd bumped her hips into my highly excited cock too, which jumped back at her, startling her a little. She didn't push herself away, to my dick's delight, but she did let out a little exclamation of surprise.
 
“I'm sorry, Inuyasha,” she said, trying regain her balance, her hands gripping my suikan.
 
“I'm not,” I channeled InuFabio again for a moment, letting her see the desire in my eyes. But it wasn't my eyes that wanted her, it was my cock, pressing against her hip, practically howling with delight. I saw the shock in her eyes as she understood what I meant. And suddenly we were there again, the only two people in the world, and I was falling into her, my mouth lowering as she rose to meet me. And for the first time, real-Kagome didn't scare me. Quite the opposite.
 
Our lips met.
 
For a moment, I just felt her soft skin against mine, waiting to see what she would do. She must have been doing the same thing because nothing much happened. But then I felt her press her body against me very slightly, my dick happily sandwiched between us. The minute she moved and my cock felt the squeeze, swelling to try and squeeze back, my whole body surged with a torrent of pent up need and my arms wrapped around her reflexively, pulling her to me with force. She eeped a little, and I was careful not to squeeze too hard, but I didn't let her go, letting the waves of pleasure in the touch of our lips wash around inside me. I felt the surges growing stronger, overwhelming even the sharp little happiness in my dick with something new - unexpected. I broke the kiss before I succumbed to it, hugging her to me, blinking out over her head at the stars, which twinkled back. My brain was whirling as I tried to understand the new feelings now flooding through me, stronger than any dream.
 
“Inuyasha?” Her voice was tentative, and I noticed that she had pulled away a little so as not to press up against my every excited cock. But she wasn't pulling away.
 
“Yeah?” I didn't look at her, afraid suddenly of where that kiss had been leading. Beyond the kiss lay an abandonment - and something else. I was pretty sure suddenly, that if I followed my instincts onto that trail I'd find more than sex there. And I was equally sure that I might never be able to return by the same path.
 
See? This is some good shit! My dick paid no attention to the potential dangers that lay ahead.
 
“Are you okay?” Kagome didn't sound worried for my health. I knew she wanted to know why I'd broken the kiss. How the fuck is it that I understand what she's feeling right now? I don't even understand what I'm feeling right now
 
“Yeah,” I said and gulped in some fresh, cool air, trying - and failing - to clear my head.
 
Before I could get a handle on what was happening, her hands came up inside my arms and slipped behind my neck, drawing my face back down to hers. I couldn't help it; I just fell in and started down that path, heedless of where it led. This kiss was even more intense. I almost whined out loud when I felt her tongue slip out to part my lips, which opened to meet her before I even knew what was happening, and I was in her - well, okay, not in her - but it felt a little like I imagined it might, her tongue pulling me in, drawing my body into tightening around her until I was breathless and panting. Holy shit! And that's just a kiss?
 
She broke away this time, and I just looked into her eyes for a minute, almost confused. Looking at her face, I saw the most mischievous expression, as though she knew exactly the effect her kiss had on me. That smarter-than-voice-that-has-only-survived-this long-because-it's-paranoid pondered. Is she teasing us?
 
Who the fuck cares, my dick was beyond thinking, not that it ever did; it was in pure hunger mode at this point. Without my permission, the stupid thing tried to plow itself into her, sending panic into me. Luckily she seemed to like this and giggled a little nervously, but pushed back ever so slightly. Woo Hoo! My cock was doin' a jig now.
 
Whoa, guys… I was trying to think and it wasn't working. Can we slow down a little?
 
“Why don't you get in the hot spring now?” I came back to her face when she spoke and realized that either she was less confused than me or simply felt that someone had to do something at this point, since I had become mostly useless.
 
“O-oh,” I stammered. “Okay.”
 
I let her go and she moved to take something out of her backpack. “I'm going to brush my teeth first,” she said. “Why don't you get in and I'll be back in a minute?”
 
“Okay.” Brilliant conversationalist tonight, said my smarter-than-shit-voice.
 
You're not much help, all of a sudden! I thought back at it as I stripped out of my clothes, tossing them over a rock and wading in. My dick was standing straight up and enjoying the cool breeze as we walked, and I blushed wondering if she was peeping.
 
Kami, I hope so! crowed my dick. Wheeeeeee!
 
To shut it up, I dunked it along with the rest of me, coming up wet and warm. Unfortunately, the warm water had the affect of muddling my mind, including my smarter-than-me voice, while energizing my already-way-to-happy-for-our-own-good dick. I floated around in the water, resisting the urge to float on my back so my dick could breathe. It was just getting harder and harder as the water swirled around it, warm but not too hot, and all of the voices in my head imagined Kagome coming back ready to get into the spring. All the images of her beautifully naked body from my dreams flooded back to us, in every position we'd seen in the last twenty four hours - and a few more.
 
After a few minutes, I heard her step and turned, holding my breath to see her standing by the side of the spring - in a fucking bathing suit!
 
Fuck! My dick was in classic form.
 
But we're buck naked! My not-feeling-so-smart-at-the-moment voice cried out in horror.
 
I blushed but I doubted she could see it in the flush from the warm water and growing darkness. I sank a little lower, hoping she wouldn't notice my lack of clothing. She seemed oblivious, dipping a toe in and beginning to come in. She was only glancing at me nervously and it occurred to me that she was probably more self-conscious about this than I was. I felt a little relieved at this realization.
 
“It feels nice,” she said as the water reached her thighs. I noticed that the cool night air had peaked her nipples nicely and my dick really - really - wanted them to stay above water… she kept walking in, not moving directly towards me, but starting to drift out into the deeper section of the pool. Her hair was twisted up on the top of her head so it wouldn't get wet, making her neck look nice and long, very kissable.
 
“Yeah,” I said, feeling self-conscious.
 
We drifted about in the water for a few minutes, silently, looking at each other and smiling, circling closer and closer through the water. I realized that after the kiss, there was no way I was going to be able to stay away from her in this water, even without any clothes on, especially with my dick trying to do the breast stroke in a beeline for her, only held at bay by my desire to not fuck up and to advance warily down this new path. I was still a little nervous about that kiss and its power to draw me into - someplace I didn't understand. But it was sure as hell a place I wanted to go now. Having given myself to the kiss once, I wanted back there very very very very badly. But I was still nervous. It had seemed so easy in the dreams, why was it so damn scary in real life?
 
Finally, she swirled herself within arm's distance of me in the water and my dick squealed happily as I reached out to grasp her elbow gently, floating her through the water towards me, enjoying the nervous smile on her face that must have matched my own. I was standing in a pretty stable area with the water at about chest level. As she bobbed towards me, I leaned over to scoop her up in my arms so I could hold her above my straining dick. Didn't want to freak her out, after all - or me.
 
Hey! Whimpered my dick when it figured out what I was doing. Gimme some too!
 
Shut up, I said. I'm pretty sure I heard a small chuckle from the smarter-voice.
 
I wrapped her against me and loved the feeling of her wet skin against mine, but the fabric of her suit was annoying. I was just starting to wonder if there was any way I could get her out of it when she raised her hand to my chest and slid it across my skin under the recently unused necklace, skimming one of my nipples lightly and sending shivers of pleasure all over me at once. I think my breath caught in my throat and she smiled.
 
Damn! My smart-mouthed voice piped up out of nowhere. How's she always getting the upper hand on us? Do something, Inu!
 
I don't know what to do! I was a little anxious, thinking I'd done pretty well by scooping her up.
 
I do! My dick. Who else?
 
Stay out of this, we both said. You'll just fuck this up.
 
Duh! It sounded confused. Isn't that the point?
 
Shut up.
 
My hands were busy holding her so I did the only thing I could do, which was to lift her a little and bring her lips to mine again. This kiss was even more powerful, our bodies so close and absent the barriers of clothing. Before I knew it I was practically hyperventilating as our tongues tried to reach more and more deeply, sliding against each other as our mouths hungered together. Between the heat and the blood rushing into my dick to the point where it almost reached her butt no matter how high I held her, I was getting a little lightheaded by the time she pulled away.
 
She looked equally dazed and leaned her head against my shoulder. I saw a little smile under the overhang of her bangs and it made me feel hugely proud, and brave. I kissed the top of her head and moved over to a shallower section of the pool where I could sit down. My heart pounded nervously, knowing I was about to give my still-hard-as-a-rock cock exactly - well, not quite exactly - what it wanted, and Kagome was either going to like it or bolt from the pool. There was nothing I could do about it though, since the damn thing wasn't going down no matter what I did, and I had to sit down or risk falling down from the heat inside and outside of me. As I approached the flat rock, about eighteen inches under the surface of the water, I took a deep breath and sat down, sliding her up against my ecstatic dick. As I snuggled her ass up against it, it swooned and I barely contained a little growl in my throat. She, on the other hand, stiffened up, her eyes opening wide and staring off into space. I felt her heart beating into her ribs up against my stomach. I held my breath.
 
“Uh,” she said and took a breath, “you're not… uh… wearing a fundoshi, InuYasha?” Her voice was high and squeaky, which made me smile.
 
Hey, yeah! My dick was preening against her hip. She's impressed!
 
“No.” I'm not sure where I got the courage to speak, being very nervous about her reaction. “Have you ever seen what a pain it is to get in and out of those stupid things?” This was, in fact, my reasoning for not wearing one most of the time, though I'd been in more than one fight where I sure as shit wished I'd taken the trouble to wind the dumb thing around a hundred times to keep my balls from flying all over the place.
 
“No, I've never had the - uh - pleasure of watching anyone put one on - or take one off.” She giggled and I felt her shift her weight against me, pulling one of those little groans up again. I let this one sneak out and she stiffened again, apparently realizing for the first time that I responded to the slightest movement down there.
 
“Maybe I'll give you a show sometime,” I said, wondering where the fuck that had come from. Me? Giving a show? My smarter-than voice was getting nervous, too, worried about what I was going to say as I became more muddled with the heat and her skin.
 
Now that her weight was resting in my lap, I could free my hand under her knee, bringing it up under her chin and tilting her face to me. “Come here,” I said gently, becoming caught in the spell of her lips as they lifted to me.
 
Lost… don't know where I am… hot… breathe… in her… lost… hands under her arms… straddling me… pull her inshe's pulling me… squeeze… lost… can't get enough…
 
Somehow the kiss came to an end and we were both breathless, hugging my oh-so-happy-it-could-squeal cock between us. Her legs had wrapped around my waist and her arms were around my neck… and we were kissing again… I couldn't get enough of her… lost again…
 
After a while, we pulled away and I licked my lips, which felt slightly swollen, and I brushed a finger across hers, which were definitely swollen. I noticed a little red mark on one of them, wondering if that were left by my fang. Be careful, stupid! Not my dick talking.
 
Her hands slid down off my neck and spread out across my shoulders, coming down my chest, rippling over the beads and moving under the water. I sucked in my breath as I felt her fingers wrap lightly around my cock under the water. Before I could even absorb the fact that she was touching me - woot! screamed my dick - I started to feel lightheaded in a whole new way and leaned my lips against her forehead, closing my eyes to enjoy the sensations of the water moving within the encircling column of her hands up and down and up me. After a few minutes, the teasing little touch of her fingers now and then made me hungry for her to grab me hard. I didn't want to freak her out, though, so I didn't say anything. I just enjoyed the fact that we were here, she was touching my stiff cock and I hadn't gotten sat all day.
 
That quiet reflection lasted almost thirty seconds, which was all I could take before I moved a hand around from her waist to cup her breast. She stopped moving over me and gasped as my thumb slid over the fabric, right at water level. I looked down through her the hair of her bangs to see what my thumb could feel, which was the hardening nub of her nipple peek through the fabric. I couldn't help it. My dick and my finger conspired to reach up and slip beneath the strap of her suit, pulling it down off her shoulder until it rolled over her breast, exposing the little chocolate circle to my hand and my eyes. I was amazed at the visceral reaction my body had to the sight and feel of her, grasping her rib cage and lifting her out of the water so I could take her into my mouth, sucking and licking her as she gasped and wriggled against me. After a minutel she bopped me lightly on the head, bringing me back to my senses. I lowered her down to snuggle against my cock again.
 
“Sorry,” she said, accurately reading the question in my eyes, “I was getting cold.” She was probably telling the truth, given that she had goose bumps all over her. I put my hand back on her breast.
 
“Let me keep it - uh, you - warm then,” I said. Oh, brilliant. I think that comment came from all of us, feeling slightly deflated at having been knocked on the head while we were lost in a lustful moment.
 
“Inuyasha?” Kagome reached around my waist and pulled herself closer to me, making my dick very happy so that it pulsed at her and made her giggle nervously again.
 
“Yeah,” I hugged her too, wondering what she was going to say.
 
“Do you love me?” She hugged me a little harder when she said this, as though afraid I'd get angry at her.
 
Anger might have been a reasonable thing to expect of me, if you weren't me at that moment. Me? I was simply in shock.
 
“Love?” I sounded stupid, even to my ears. “Uh-“ I stammered, trying to get any words into my mouth. “What's love?” My smarter-than-me-but-didn't-get-to-mouth-in-time-to-keep-me-from-fucking-up voice smacked me on the forehead.
 
“What's love?” She pulled back and I felt the barrier starting to go up with the twinge of anger in her voice. “What kind of question is that?”
 
“Uh-“ I tried to imagine what I could possibly say to get myself out of this mess, and absolutely nothing came to mind. Even if I just said `yes' at this point, she would know I was just saying it to get her out of that suit. And, something else bothered me about that approach, so I didn't take the easy way out. “I'm sorry, Kagome,” I said, hoping she didn't see my wince at how stupid I sounded, even as I recognized I was telling the truth. “I really don't know if I know what love is.”
 
“Huh,” she pulled her arms back and flipped the strap up on her shoulder, covering herself and making my dick very, very sad. “Okay.” The disappointment in her voice was painful. “I get it.”
 
“What do you mean?” I was starting to feel panicked. “What do you `get'?”
 
“Nothing.” She wouldn't look at me as she brought her arms to cross over her chest.
 
Oh, fuck us! All my voices were running around under the rubble falling from the earthquake in my head. What'd you go and say that for, dumbshit? My dick was reaming me out.
 
Shut up! I was trying to think and coming up with nothing. I'd told the truth. I didn't know what else to do. Was I supposed to lie?
 
Yes! Panted my cock, feeling suddenly chilled in the very warm water.
 
No! My smarter-than-voice managed to horn back into the conversation.
 
Where were you when I needed someone smarter than me behind my mouth? I was beyond miffed and it was totally silent. Chicken!
 
“You can let me go now, Inuyasha,” she sounded sad, but not as sad as I felt. Confused, I let her go.
 
No! All my voices were protesting, but no one had a better suggestion for what I could say, short of lying. She started to push herself against me, her hands on my stomach.
 
“Wait!” I grabbed her elbows as she drifted away. “Kagome-” words failed me.
 
“Inuyasha,” her eyes were imploring me, pleading with me to say something.
 
“Kagome, I feel, so-” my mouth actually opened and closed several times with no sound emerging. And then a huge fear loomed ahead of me on the path, scaring the shit out of me.
 
She wrinkled her eyebrows together, apparently waiting for something more. Nothing more came from my mouth though, and she pushed away again. I let her go, unable to think of anything else to do or say.
 
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
 
When I climbed out the pool a little while later, my head swimming with so many things not including blood, I saw that she was already zipped in her bag and I couldn't help a sigh escaping my lips loudly as I pulled on my clothes and shook out my hair. I tried to think of what to do as I rummaged around in her backpack looking for the brush and used it to painfully untangle the wet strands hanging dismally around my head. Climbing a rock, I sat looking at the stars and the moon.
 
We fucked up. In apparent agreement, nobody responded to my challenge, so I just sat there a little longer, trying to imagine what it might feel like to love someone so much you could admit it.
 
When I finally got sleepy, I thought about climbing into my tree. Standing over Kagome's sleeping form, I wanted nothing more than to wrap myself around her, but I was afraid of what she might do. Just as I started to turn away, some new voice in my heart whispered, Don't go… and I froze, knowing that it was right, that I really didn't want to go away. Following its impulse, I knelt down and softly kissed her cheek, pleased to see a little smile curl the edge of her lip at my touch. Awake or asleep it was good to see her smile.
 
I decided to lay down next to her, pressing my back to hers gently. Maybe in the morning I'd be able to figure out how to recover.
 
My dick felt her warmth behind me and flopped over, wishing it could get closer.
 
Hey, I said, reasonably, you got some fun in tonight.
 
Shut up, it whimpered.
 
Sleep overtook me.
 
The air became humid and warm.
 
My dick perked up and my smarter-than-hell-but-very-quiet-lately voice moaned awake.
 
Another night ahead with no sleep
 
I smelled tropical smells and opened my eyes to see the strange trees, the sandy beach, her body lying naked by the water…
 
To be continued…