InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hanyou Fantasies ❯ The Truth ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Well, Nelson Banaba made a request on my LJ site for mind-shattering head in a smutlett. I have every intention of granting her smutlett request, but I fucked it up and let a little of it sneak in here - for comedy's sake. So you end up with a two-fer! Enjoy, Nel! And by the way, I don't bother mentioning it in the story because I know you're all responsible adults reading this, but both Kagome and Inuyasha have been tested for STDs and Kagome has one of those anti-pregnancy things in her backpack. So should all of you.
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or anything. They belong to Rumiko Takahashi.
 
 
The Truth
 
We were back on the beach, with the warm air and the sexy look in dream-Kagome's eye. I sat up and looked around for InuFabio. Where was the guy this time?
 
Naked dream-Kagome saw me and sat up too, leaning on one hand she draped the other over her waist so that her fingers dangled in front of her belly, just above that dark muffcuntquim triangle. I noticed this time that her body was different than real-Kagome's, whom I'd held in my arms earlier that evening. Dream-Kagome's breasts were bigger, her hips wider and her face - her eyes… She was stunningly beautiful, but... Had she been like this in the other dreams and I'd never noticed? Her eyes were shaded in the darkness, but somehow I knew they were different.
 
I looked around for InuFabio, but didn't see him. Maybe there was a barrier. I got up slowly and noticed something strange about the feel of my body. Looking down at myself, I got a shock. I had demon stripes all over me. No claws. My sit beads were gone. And my dick - I peeked under my hakama - ack! - my dick was smaller! And very quiet all of a sudden. I swallowed hard with the realization that I was InuFabio and I was back in her dream.
 
Go over to her. A new voice spoke, one that seemed slightly familiar but wasn't my dick, my stomach or my smarter-than-me voice.
 
Who the fuck are you? I didn't move, not ready to take orders from some new, unknown part of me.
 
Trust me. This new voice did sound very trustworthy, I had to admit. And I sure wanted to go over to her, her body glowing so coolly in the moonlight. You have nothing to lose; this is a dream.
 
I couldn't argue with that logic so I walked over to her slowly and knelt within arm's reach. My body began to stir, my blood flowing through me a little faster, but all the voices were silent - especially my now smaller cock. Maybe it was just a little embarrassed to be so small.
 
Don't worry about yourself. Look at her. The new voice was soothing, gentle, and its words brought my attention back to dream-Kagome in front of me. Her body truly belonged in a dream. Every curve and swell called my hand to touch it and I did, letting my fingers slide lightly across her skin, and I enjoyed the feel of her heat rise to meet my fingers and her reactions as I moved over her, sucking her breath in and pushing her body into my touch. Without my claws I could touch parts of her that were banned to me in the real world, and suddenly I wanted to feel all of her. She wanted it too because she grasped my arm and drew me down on top of her into a kiss. Underneath me, her body was soft and warm and her mouth was wet and slick. My cock came alive with the pressure of my weight on her and soon the blood was rushing from everywhere to harden it. It wasn't as big - or as talkative - but it was just as happy.
 
But something was different. I wasn't feeling that feeling of becoming lost, of advancing down a path of no return. If my dick could have spoken, I know it would have told me to ignore this difference, but it was silent and I couldn't ignore the fact that this wasn't really Kagome underneath me… and it was real-Kagome that I wanted. Suddenly it hit me like a thunderbolt right between the ears - is that what love is?
 
As soon as this thought came to me, dream-Kagome pulled away from the kiss and I looked into her eyes. I didn't get lost in them and she didn't either.
 
“You're not really my Inuyasha,” she said sadly. I felt her hand move down my arm and she brought my declawed fingers up to look at them. “I miss your claws.”
 
But I am! I tried to say the words, but the dream wouldn't let me all of a sudden.
 
Then go back and be you. The new voice sounded gentle and I did want to trust it.
 
I got up and walked away from the beach, headed into the darkness of the forest, not sure how to wake up. I wandered in the darkness for a bit until I got sleepy and laid down to rest.
 
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
 
Wake up! It was my dick talking, but not for the usual reason. This time it had to pee. I roused myself and snuck into the woods, grasping at a vague memory of the dream.
 
Yeah, you fucked it up there too! My dick was just totally out of sorts tonight.
 
Shut up. I really wasn't in the mood to argue with my cock. I couldn't remember everything from this dream as clearly as the others, but I did remember wanting to come back and see real-Kagome very badly.
 
I returned to the hot spring and realized I wasn't sleepy at all. Looking up at the stars I noticed that it really wasn't all that late; we'd gone to sleep early because there was nothing else to do, but I wasn't tired. I built a fire and went to sit next to Kagome, watching her face in the firelight. I knew that under that bag was real-Kagome's beautiful body. Maybe not as curvaceous, but just as warm and soft. And looking at her face I had the strongest desire to see her open her eyes, to fall into them, to become lost…
 
Then tell her. I recognized the voice from my dream this time - it was my heart.
 
Whatever, just get on with it and stop fucking up, said my newly-cynical dick.
 
Shut up. My smarter-than-me voice made a reappearance.
 
I want you all to shut up, I thought. I just want to sit here and look at her. And so I did, watching the firelight and moonlight fight to illuminate her in warmth and shadow. As I watched her, I remembered that falling feeling, the becoming lost, and the wanting to be lost in it… is that what love feels like?
 
I reached up to stroke her cheek with the back of a clawed finger and a little shot of adrenaline went through me as her eyelids fluttered. All the voices were silent but I knew what they were thinking, and they'd have been right. I did want her to wake up. I did want to look in her eyes, to see if I could fall again. I lay down next to her until my body was tight against the bag and I could feel her shape even through its padding. My face was only inches from hers when her eyes opened; she blinked a few times in surprise.
 
“Inuyasha!” I could tell she was going to be tempted to sit me when she realized what was going on.
 
“Please, Kagome,” I said, trying to look in her eyes. “don't sit me.”
 
“What?” she stopped blinking so hard and looked at me, looked into my eyes. And I saw it, I saw whatever that mystery was in real-Kagome that drew me to her like nothing else.
 
Tell her! My heart was very excited now and I could feel my dick silently egging it on. But words weren't exactly my thing and so I choked. I saw the puzzlement in her face and knew I had to do something.
 
The truth, idiot. My smarter-than-me voice sounded exasperated. It got you into this mess, it can get you out.
 
True. My heart was now a comfy member of the club.
 
Good one! My dick was cheering
 
“I really fucked up tonight,” I said, looking into her eyes.
 
“Oh.” She looked away. “That.”
 
“Yeah, that,” I said, my heart pounding.
 
“It's okay that you don't love me, Inuyasha.” She brought her hand up out of the bag and touched my claws delicately. If she hadn't told me in the dream that she liked them, I would have thought she was reminding herself of how dangerous I could be. “I think I've always known that you don't.”
 
Now! The voices were even more pushy than usual.
 
“No.” I shook my head a little and brought her chin around so she had to look at me. “That's not it.” Her eyes were deep. I began to fall again and it gave me the courage to keep talking. “I told you the truth earlier. I don't know what love is.” She blinked. “But I do know that I want you. And I want you more than any other woman because you're more special to me than anyone else. I feel happy when I know you're happy and I'm upset when I know you're upset.” She blinked again and something in her eyes changed. “For the last two days, when I had the chance to just be with you, you became my whole world; I like that, and I want more of it. I just want to be with you more than anything else. I look in your eyes and I start to get lost. And I want to get lost in your eyes…” I tried to see what she was thinking. “I don't know. Is that love?”
 
She didn't move for a minute.
 
Ack! My dick was beside itself, half aroused and half pissed. Why couldn't you just say `yeah, bitch, I love you!'?
 
The rest of my voices held their breath with me.
 
“Are you telling the truth?” She asked, and I still didn't breathe.
 
Of course, we're telling the truth! My smarter-than-me voice erupted with a huff. We're too fucking stupid to lie!
 
“If I could have lied to you about this, I would have done it already,” I said, surprised that my interpretation of my smarter-than voice sounded almost intelligent.
 
“That's probably true,” she smiled and I breathed again. “You're a really bad liar.”
 
“Oh.” I blushed, wondering how many lies she'd caught me in without me know it.
 
Yeah, babe. My heart sounded a little tired. I did my best. That's about all you're gonna get outta him.
 
“You do screw up a lot,” she said and propped herself on an elbow, emerging a little more from the bag.
 
“Uh-“ I wasn't sure where she was going with this.
 
“You can be so insensitive,” she pulled her arm out of the bag, which slid down off her breast, only an inch from my hand. I was torn between her eyes, her breast and feeling indignant at her words. Her breast won and I stared at it. My dick was particularly happy with this choice. She followed my eyes down and I heard her laugh. “But you're so darn cute.”
 
“Huh?” I looked back up at her to see her smiling.
 
“I can't help it,” she brought her hand to my hair and pushed it away from my face. “You're so cute that even when you're an idiot I love you.”
 
“You love me?” My heart rolled its eyes and my smarter-than-me voice smacked me on the forehead. My dick stood up a little straighter.
 
“Yeah,” she said, lowering her eyelids and moving closer, “I do.”
 
Yes! My cock took over and we were lost again. All the confusion kind of washed away in the urges that overcame me. I took her mouth and pushed myself on top of her, pushing into her and pulling her to me until I heard her gasp for breath. My dick was leading the parade, hardening to the point that my clothes were uncomfortable and my whole body just wanted to throw itself behind my cock as it pushed and pulled. I came out of the kiss, breathing heavily to see her looking at me, her eyes unreadable.
 
“I'm sorry, Kagome,” I shook my head trying to clear it. “I-“ I swallowed, looking back into her eyes. “I can't believe how much I want you right now. It's hard to control-”
 
Damn straight I'm hard to control! My dick was miffed. That's the whole point!
 
“Okay,” she sounded tentative, but not scared. “But can go a little slower?”
 
“Yeah,” I swallowed again. “I'll try.”
 
“Don't forget,” she looked wicked suddenly and her hand came up to finger the beads around my neck. “I always have these.”
 
“Ah,” I looked down at her and wanted her even more just then. “That's right, you do.” I even laughed a little, picking up on her dangerous playfulness. “So my goal is not to get myself sat again, right?”
 
“Something like that,” she kept fingering the beads.
 
“Then I'll have to tell my dick to take a back seat for a change.” I smiled. “Whenever I let it do the thinking I get in a whole lot more trouble.”
 
Fuck you too, my dick shot back.
 
“You let your dick do your thinking?” She didn't seem too surprised, to which both me and my dick took offense.
 
And double fuck you, bitch! My dick was not amused with our conversation all of a sudden.
 
“Isn't it obvious sometimes?” I heard my smarter-than-me voice laughing. “I can't really help it.”
 
“Hm.” She didn't sound as stern as she was trying to look. “I may just have to have a little talk with your dick then.”
 
“What?” We all cried out together as I blushed. “What do you mean?”
 
“I mean,” she pushed her hands against my chest and I rolled back off her in surprise. “If your dick has that much influence over you, and if we're going to do this thing, him and me have to come to an understanding.” My dick was actually cowering a little at her words, not even bothering to jump up at the fact that we all thought she'd just agreed to let us fuck her.
 
“Um,” I corrected, “it's an `it,' not a `him'. Don't give it more credit that it deserves.”
 
“Fine, whatever,” she said as she fought to get out of the bag. I reached up and unzipped it for her, watching it fall away from her kitty-puppy things. “Let me at it.” My cock did jump under my pants at this comment, either out of excitement, because it wanted to run away or both.
 
“Uh-“ real-Kagome was not acting like InuFabio's dream-Kagome, all sweet and passive. “Okay.” I let her push me back even more as she came out of the bag and sat herself on my knees. It occurred to me I might accomplish several things by sacrificing my overly opinionated dick to her tongue-lashing.
 
Hey, asshole! My dick sounded a little scared. What do you think you're doing? You're the one supposed to be on top!
 
She went at the knot in my pants and even my dick had to admit to being turned on at her effort. At one point, she looked up at me with that lusty banana look in her eyes and my heart skipped a beat.
 
Does she know what the hell she's doing? My dick still sounded skittish.
 
You don't know a good thing when you feel it, do you dumbshit? My smarter-than-me-and-enjoying-the-show voice scolded. She's been practicing on bananas, just imagine what she can do to the real thing? At this, my not-so-smart-until-the-advantages-of-the-situation-were-pointed-out-to-it cock had to agree there was promise here.
 
“Wait a minute,” I said impulsively as she got the tie undone and started to find the ties in my shirt. “You don't get all the fun.” I sat up and skimmed my hands up her hips and underneath her shirt, pushing the kitty-puppy shit out of the way over her breasts. Like I did in the hot spring, I lifted her so I could take one in my mouth, loving the feel of her body as it arched and gasped under my tongue. After a second, my dick yelled out, Hey! Me! Remember me?! Don't distract her for kami's sake!
 
Lowering her back down, I put her weight right down on my screaming cock, which shut it up temporarily so I could kiss her. She put her arms around me and kissed me back for I don't know how long. As the kiss went on, I smelled her excitement again and enjoyed the feel of her squirm against me as I got harder and harder. But since she was on top of me, I couldn't do much about it. Remember this, my smarter-than-me-and-noticing-the-finer-points-of-sexual-positions-all-of-a- sudden voice said, it's harder to get yourself sat when she's on top.
 
She broke away first and pushed my shoulders back so I was leaning on my hands and then she moved down my thighs until she could push all the fabric back from my harder-than-a-rock cock. And there it sat, in all it's glory, high and happy, waiting for her lips.
 
“Wow!” She said, looking at it for the first time, “you're big!”
 
Whooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooo! I don't think my dick had ever been happier. I take back what I said, bitch! I am SO in love with you! The damn thing pranced around in my lap for her.
 
“Bigger than that banana,” I couldn't help myself and let my dick speak for me again. She just laughed and bent down to kiss the tip, which sent me toppling back to the ground where my head slammed into a rock. None of us cared, we just groaned and moaned under the feel of her tongue as it explored the length and breadth of my cock. The longer it went on the fewer the voices made any sense and soon we were all just babbling.
 
“Alright, Inuyasha's dick,” I heard her say through the haze in my mind, “What's the big idea doin' all his thinking?”
 
“Oh, Kami, Kagome,” I managed as my body convulsed, trying to deal with the fact that she'd stopped licking me, “don't ask it questions.”
 
“Why not?” She licked me again. “If it answers my questions, I'll keep doing this.” Another little lick sent me into a spasm.
 
Tell her I'll answer anything she asks! Just don't stop! My dick would have hyperventilated if it'd had lungs.
 
“Okay,” I said, “just don't stop.” She didn't move. “What was the question again? We forgot.”
 
“I asked `what's the big idea doin' all his thinking?'” She put her mouth over me but didn't move, reminding my dick what it was missing if it stayed silent.
 
“Uh-“ Well, dickhead, my smarter-than-me-and-loving-my-dick's-predicament voice interjected, she's finally got you right where you want her and now you have nothing to say?
 
Ack! I can't think right now! My dick was so upset that I decided to help it out.
 
“It doesn't `think' exactly,” I said and she started moving over me again to everyone's great relief.
 
“Is that your dick talking?” She asked and then - wonderful girl that she was - went right back to what she was doing.
 
“Not exactly,” I moaned as her tongue picked up a new pace, “I'm translating.” She didn't say anything for a minute which seemed like forever in a good way.
 
“Well, tell it I'm ready to make a little deal,” she came off my dick, which gasped and spluttered under her chin.
 
Fine! Whatever! I'll do anything! My dick wheezed.
 
“Okay,” I huffed.
 
“I'll promise to keep you happy…” she was speaking directly to my dick and she licked its tip and ran her tongue just under its head, which blew away any comprehension it might have had about what she was saying. “And you let him have his brain back.” She barely stopped and kept going on my stupidly lucky dick.
 
Uhhhhhh… My dick was - finally - completely speechless.
 
“Sounds like a deal to me,” I moaned.
 
“Now, tell me what makes your dick happy. And the more I like it, the more I'd do this.” She licked at me again until my hips were pushing up under her trying to push my cock all the way back into her mouth.
 
“Uh-“ my smarter-than-me voice was scared shitless about what I might say, but my dick found its voice again and got up on stage. “Don't stop, for one thing,” I moaned as she took me in deep. “It wants you to keep doing that until I can't stand it any more... which is gonna be real soon-“ I was breathing so heavily it was hard to get the words out and my body was tensed under her weight on my legs. “And then it wants you to let me rip those stupid kitty-puppy shit pajamas off you and let me fuck you until we both explode.”
 
Uh-oh. My smarter-than-me voice warned. What about her? Idiot! Don't forget about her!
 
But she asked what I wanted! My dick was such a simpleton.
 
“What about me?” she asked, coming up off my dick-that-needed-to-be-taught-a-lesson. I was still breathing heavily, gasping a little to try to clear my head.
 
“You were talking to my dick, remember? And you made the mistake of asking it what I wanted,” I relaxed a little back into to the ground, “that's my dick's answer.”
 
“I see,” she said, completely immobile over me.
 
What? What'd I do? My dick whined, trying to get her attention again.
 
“But,” I sat up and grabbed her under the arms to sweep her back up into my lap. “Even though it probably never seems like it, there is more to me than my fucking cock.” My stupid dick didn't say anything, realizing it was time for it to just shut up and enjoy itself as it snuggled into her open legs.
 
“Now it's my turn,” I turned to let her slide off my lap and managed to nestle her back into the bag. She had a shit-eating grin on her face, which I'm sure was matched on my own. “I meant it about ripping these stupid kitty-puppy things off you.” I inserted a claw carefully under the fabric at her neck and sliced it off neatly to reveal her luscious body underneath, her real-Kagome breasts and hips just the right size. Another slice at her waist revealed that little triangle of white fabric, from which amazing scents were coming. The remnants of the puppy-kitty shit weren't in my way, but that white stuff was. I grabbed it with all my claws and pulled it away until it was in tatters. “There. Better.” I was on all fours over her, the warmth of her body radiating heat up into my open clothes and my cock hanging down over her stomach, so very happy with the view.
 
“So you want to fuck me now, huh?” She sounded a little frightened, which surprised me until it occurred to me that if I had any sense, I'd be frightened too. This wasn't like the dreams, this was real. I wasn't sure what the right answer was, so I decided to just tell the truth.
 
“So much it hurts,” I bent down to kiss her gently on the cheek. “But it hurts good, so we'll just do what feels natural.” I felt her hands come up inside my shirt to touch my skin, running over my back, down to my butt and around my hips until she was gripping me again and I was moaning over her. For a half a second, I thought about howling until my smarter-than-me voice said, No way! I peeped my eyes open to see her naked body under me and suddenly, there was nothing in the world I wanted more than to taste her. My dick whimpered a little as I pulled it away from her fingers and lowered myself to her neck, letting my tongue out to explore the flavor of her skin. The heat between us was intense and I kept myself only an inch or two above her, except for my cock, which lay down nicely into the little depression between her legs, happy for the moment. Her skin wicked the moisture away from my lips until I made it over to her nipple, which quickly became slick and hard under the sweeps of my tongue. I pushed the mound of her breast up with my hand so I could get my mouth as far over it as possible, and I just sucked for a bit. My whole body pulsed into the comfort of that sucking motion and I felt a surge of something wondrous and primal. It calmed me even as it excited her until I heard her breath coming faster. I moved to the other one and enjoyed the sounds of her building excitement with every lick and suck at her. Remembering how she'd seemed to get turned on as InuFabio did, I pushed my cock into her thighs a few time to let her know I still planned to fuck her if she let me get that far. I heard her heart pick up speed with my motion and I smiled into her breast.
 
Her scent had spiked again and it called me down to it so I reluctantly left her breast, but kept my hand there to rub over her nipple every few seconds. As I sniffed and licked at the skin on her stomach, tasting the parts of her I'd smelled before and wondered at, I forgot about my hand on her breast. The mystery of the real muffcunquim actually below my mouth hit me like a ton of bricks. All those dreams couldn't possibly have prepared me for the smooth expanse of skin over her belly, the feel of her pulse just under my hand that rested at the crease of her thigh, the soft brush of her hair against my chin and the tantalizing smell from somewhere deep and wet beneath it. I heard her gasp as I pushed my hands gently behind her knees to open her up so I could get in there and experience her for real.
 
She giggled and squirmed as I experimentally touched my tongue to her, surprised at how salty she tasted. I was incredibly excited, but also a little frustrated, not understanding what to do and my dick was getting frustrated too. Shit, it said at one point, no wonder I didn't want to do this. I'm so fucking easy. It's no fair she's so fucking hard to figure out.
 
Shut up. I thought. I'm busy.
 
Whatever. Just press me into her leg again and I'll be happy. I did and it was.
 
“Inuyasha,” she said after another minute, “you don't have to do this.” Maybe she was a little frustrated too.
 
“Of course I don't.” I said, frowning. “But I want to. How does it work down here?”
 
“Uh-“ she laughed nervously. “it's kind of hard to explain.”
 
“Then show me,” I put my hands against her thighs so she couldn't close her legs back up. “I'm not that stupid.” My dick pulsed in an attempt to agree. “I'll figure it out pretty soon.”
 
She laughed again and I saw her fingers move down and dip into the wet skin in front of my nose until her finger disappeared entirely.
 
“You go in there.” She laughed again.
 
“Yeah, I got that part.” My dick snickered, having figured that out long ago. “But is that all?”
 
“No.” she laughed and pulled her finger back out until just the tip had disappeared into the darkness. “There. Try licking that.”
 
I moved in until my tongue found her finger resting on a little nub I'd run across earlier without realizing its importance. I licked at it and she squealed. “Not that hard!” she was laughing and breathing hard and I knew I was finally on to something. I experimented with that little nub, loving the noises it brought out of her. Her little grunts and groans made me smash my cock into the bag underneath me until we were all really excited. I was happily going along when suddenly, I heard her cry out and convulse underneath my tongue. It scared me and I stopped, raising up to look at her writhing under me.
 
Shit! My smarter-than-me-but-also-very-paranoid voice sounded panicked. What'd you do to her, moron?
 
Nothing! I was a little nervous too, hoping I didn't get sat.
 
She lay there, breathing hard and looking straight up at the stars. I loved the view of her breasts from this angle, and I noticed that her nipples were hard again, which I took as a good sign.
 
“Kagome?” I was still a little worried that she hadn't said anything. “Are you okay?”
 
Her hand flicked at my shoulder weakly. “Get up here.”
 
Uh-oh. The smarter-than-me voice was really scared now.
 
This is great! My dick squealed, looking down at her open hips just under it. Just slide in and it'll all be good.
 
Shut up! I thought as I rose up and crawled over her careful of the angle of my dick in case I got sat.
 
She looked up at me and breathed out a heavy sigh. I felt her hands again, moving over my hips, pushing my pants down off my rear so she could feel my skin. Her legs rose and took the place of her hands over my butt as her hands moved around front to squeeze my cock and pull on me until I saw stars.
 
I opened my eyes to see her looking back at me. I started to fall into them again and I saw her falling too. She sounded a little uncertain, but I heard the bravery in her voice as she pulled on me again.
 
“Now,” she smiled as I groaned. “Fuck me.”
 
“Ah-“ her words lit something in me and I brought my weight down on her, my whole body pulling her into me. I kissed her hard as my hips jammed my now-panting cock against muffcuntquim, which was wet with my saliva and its own juices that were still on my lips, and my dick was so happy thinking about that dark place her finger had disappeared into. As I pushed my tongue into her and imagined pushing into that other place, a wave of heat rushed into me, flushing me and making me very conscious of all our clothing. I sat up quickly and stripped my suikan and shirt off, standing to kick out of my pants. I saw her eyes go wide as I stood above her and it occurred to me this was the first time she'd ever seen me fully aroused and fully naked. And I wanted to see her that way too, so I knelt back down and pushed the bag aside so I could finish ripping her clothes off. The tears and rips somehow fed my hunger and I loved the look of her body rolling to the side as I pulled the material out from under her until she lay there completely naked under me.
 
I'm not sure if she pulled her knees up or I did, but they rose under my hands and I moved over her, my heart pounding in my ears until I couldn't hear our breathing as it came faster. Her heat was breezing against me in between puffs of the cool evening air and I looked into her eyes as my cock started nosing around, looking for that dark place of mystery. She smiled and I did too. It was awkward for a second, but I found it, my dick trying so hard now to just shut up and do its job. As I began to slide into her, I felt her body clench and I stopped - somehow. It wasn't easy since I felt like I was on the edge of a cliff, about to fall off and lose all control any second. But the look on her face made me pause, waiting for her to relax.
 
“Geeze,” she panted into my neck. “You're so big.”
 
My dick jumped around a little, and I felt an extra pulse from underneath my balls, so proud she'd noticed. I thought about telling my dick that since it was her first, she was likely to think anything was big, but I kept my mouth shut, not wanting to ruin all its fun.
 
“Just relax,” I whispered into her hair. My heart was back in the game now, and wanted very much to sooth her. I felt her relax a little and I pushed in very slowly, letting her tense and relax against me, making me harder with each little motion. Before I knew it, I was all the way in.
 
“Hey,” I said, suddenly confused, “Um. Wasn't that supposed to hurt or something?”
 
“This is my first time with an animate object,” She giggled. “But it's not my first time.”
 
“Oh. Cool.” Get moving, idiot! My dick was tired of waiting and it started moving practically by itself. “Oh, shit-“ I couldn't believe how good she felt around me as I slid in an out of her.
 
“What?” her voice was strained and I looked down to see her hands holding firmly to my biceps as though she could push herself away, but she wasn't really trying to push herself away. I didn't know what she was feeling, but I liked it whatever it was.
 
“This is the part where I lose control,” I huffed, feeling my rhythm intensify, as though a new force had taken over my lower body. As I heaved and pumped into her I gained a new appreciation for my dick, which had been hiding this incredible strength from me all this time, and it now was in charge of both of us; I was just as much at its mercy as Kagome, who lay breathing heavily and open under my body moving inside her.
 
“This is the part where I don't care if you're in control,” she said, looking up at me and smiling. I felt her hand slip up my chest and behind my neck, pulling me down into a kiss.
 
That was the last thing I really remember clearly, the rest of it flitting by in quick images of her neck under my tongue, our hips coming together in urgent movements, her nipple hardening as I got a lick over it before my eyes squeezed shut and I felt a starbust erupt under my balls, exploding energy out of me and into her even as every muscle in my body tensed with the effort. And then I lay on her and felt her body clench around me with little moans. I'm not sure if she came as strongly as I did, but when I looked up at her, she had a beautiful smile on her face and my heart exploded with a desire to kiss her again. Without coming out of her, I moved up and took her mouth in mine. All the soft, wet flesh of our bodies melted together, and - for just a moment - we merged until I didn't know where she stopped and I started.
 
I pulled away to look at her when the kiss was done, falling into her eyes again. And then I knew the truth for the first time. I took her face in my hands, hoping she could see the joy in my eyes as I fell all the way in.
 
“Yeah, Kagome,” I whispered. “I definitely love you.”
 
Her eyes shone in the moonlight and the dying light of the fire, and I knew she was happy. We all were. Well, almost all of us…
 
Fucking idiot, said my exhausted dick. Why didn't you just say that six hours ago?
 
Shut up, the rest of us said.
 
The End
 
 
End Note: Okay. So this story kind of got out of control on me. It started as a stupid little fantasy and ended up all serious. What the fuck was that about? I blame, you, the reviewers, for making me start to think about it. See what your reviews do to me? I hope you're happy. Now, I'm considering a little houshi-fantasy to follow this story. It does make you wonder, doesn't it? What the hell will Miroku's dick think when they come back to find what their friends have done…and - even more importantly - does Miroku's dick swear as much as Inu's? I just don't know… I'll think about it as I go back to writing little smutlett requests for a while.