InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hanyou Fantasies ❯ The Dick Talks Back ( Epilogue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Doggieearlover challenged me to a smutlett of Inu's dick talking. Somehow it seemed more appropriate herethan as a smutlett. I think Inu's dick really deserves the final word on this one.
Disclaimer: R. Takahashi would be the owners Inu and his dick, not me.
 
 
Epilogue: The Dick Talks Back(Again)
 
 
I'm up! Awake! Feelin' gooooooood!
 
`It's dark,' you say. How do I know it's time to get up? `Cuz I gotta pee, that's how! I got that pressure building up at my base asking to open the door and fast. That's how I know. Gotta wake the boy now.
 
Bozo! Get the fuck up!
 
How come I can't hear him as well as he can hear me? It's not fair, him getting to make all the decisions around here. Those other voices are even harder to hear. I'm not even sure they're for real. Mostly, I just do what I want and they rant to themselves.
 
I guess I should be happy he can hear me at all now. All he had to do was admit how horny he was and I'm screaming in his ear all of a sudden, instead of just talking to myself for years. What took him so long?
 
Hey! What's that? Oooooooooo. It's warm and really soft. And it's pushing up against me… all of me… up and down me… oh Kami! Ooooohhhhh. Oh! Oh! Oh! It's her! Hi, Kagome! I'm standing up tall just for you! Can you feel me? Why isn't he pushing back?
 
Hey dumbfuck! Push back on her! I gotta limited range of motion down here. I need your help!
 
Argh. What an idiot. Now he gets up to pee…
 
`Down boy' my eye!
 
Dumbshit.
 
X-X-X-X-X-X-X
 
Yes! Horizontal again! Where'd she go? `Patience?' Did I hear him say `patience'? Who the fuck does he think I am? He knows I don't have any patience, and after last night I never will again.
 
More! More! More! Now! Now! Now!
 
Idiot.
 
Whoa! She's back! Oh, Gods! She's uncovered me! I can breathe! And I can see - kinda squinty `cuz I only got one eye - but boy is she pretty. Whew! Just feel that blood coming in and goin' to my head… That's right, girl, just pet me nice like th-
 
………………………&# 8230;……….
 
Uh? Was I saying something?
 
Where'd she go this time? Oh, he moved and- woooooaaaahhhh… would you look at that? Come on, boy, just a little bit closer, yeah…. just like that… from here she can touch me… her hands are so soft…
 
Not like yours, beastie boy! Use some lotion sometimes!
 
Oo! But she does… have… a… uh… rath… rather… strong………………………… ;. grip…………………………& #8230;…..
 
Wow. That was very, very cool.
 
Tell her to do it again!
 
What? Did he just say `her turn'? Oh. All right.
 
Hum de dum. La la la la l-
 
Mmmmm. That's a nice noise she's ma- oh Kami… she wants me. Listen to her coming… Oh. Oh. Oh. She wants me bad. I can tell. She needs me so bad…
 
Hey! Can't you tell, dumbshit? She needs me! I need her! Gimme! Gimme!
 
Did he just tell me to shut the fuck up? The nerve of that guy. And here I am getting ready to give him the ride of his fucking life. No appreci-
 
Oh, yeah! I'm ready down here!
 
Here it is. I'm ready! Gods, she's beautiful. Here we g-
 
What? Oh shit, that's good. That's sooooooooo good. I want-
 
What? It's just a tease? Oh Fuck.
 
No! Don't let her do this to me! Ah!
 
Damn! Almost… You big meanies. What do you mean, `shut up and enjoy it'? Ah… oh… okay… ohhhhhh…
 
Not making any sense… I-think-he-just-said-I-never-do-but-what-the-fuck-just-don't-stop…
 
Whoa……. Ungh. Ahhhhhhhh… haaaaaaaa… hmmmmh… hmmmmmh… that's it, girl. emh…… emh…. yeah, boyo, you're doin' it right now. Move into her like that. No. not like that, like- yeahhhhh. Now you're on it. Just follow my lead, buddy and we're gonna' have a good time… you got it. hmmmmmh… Good, huh?
 
Hey! Who's doin' the thinking now, boyo?
 
Finally, he shut up for a change… That's it… I've had enough fresh air, time to go diving down where it's hot… and wet… and ohhhhhh…. soooooooo… fucking… fucking… just keep fucking… dark…
 
Kami, I feel good. So big. So strong. I got all this energy… it's gotta go somewhere…
 
Hey! Butt muscles! Thighs! Abs! Everybody! Line up and gimme all ya got! We're goin' in for real this time!
 
Push!
 
Pull!
 
Heave!
 
Clench!
 
Go. Go! Faster. Faster! Faster! Harder. Harder! Harder! Harder! More! More! More! More!
 
Cooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmming
 
Aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ……………Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
 
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
 
Huh! Huh! Huh! Huh! Huh!
 
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
………………………&# 8230;……………………..
 
 
What the fuck is he saying now?
 
Listen to him try to think.
 
And he thinks I'm not so smart.
 
 
 
The End… Really