InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hanyou of my eye ❯ He has Couties, maybe even Flees ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hi! This is my first fanfic! I want all your support, so PLEASE Write reviews. Please? Please? Ok now that I've pleaded enough time for the story!
 
Oh almost forgot I do not own Inuyasha and Co. but do intend to in the near future
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
 
“So…I'm going to have to marry…that?” A little girl, about five years of age sat on a lounging couch, leaning her arm on the side, looking out on the balcony of a large Feudal Age Castle. Her attendant was sitting behind her, braiding her hair into an elaborate bun. She was pointed to a young boy the same age as herself. His long snowy white hair was full of clumps of mud and dirt. His face streaked with mud. He was sitting on the ground out side using a stick he had pulled off a near by tree to poke into an anthill. As he stuck the stick further into the hill a procession of ant started to troop out. They marched up the stick, mob on his arm. As he tried to brush them off their attack only escalated. He picked up the stick, attempting to smack them dead, succeeding in giving himself many welts. As he howled in pain Kikyou shuddered and looked away. “Lady Kikyou don't figdit, I need to finish your hair so you may greet Lord Inuyasha.” Her attendant pushed her back into place, finishing up her hair. “There.” She stood up looking the young girl over. “You look very lovely Lady Kikyou.”
“I'm not going”
“Hmm” Her attendant ignored her placing flowers in her hair. “I'm not kidding.”
Kikyou got up pushing away her attendant. “I refuse to go. I mean look at him.” She glanced out the window. Inuyasha, now bored with harming ants had started picking his nose. Kikyou shuddered looking away. “Don't you think for a second that I going to even think of marring that.”
“But Lady Kikyou-”
“NOOOOOOOOOOO! I WON'T I WON'T I WON'T!!!!!!!” Kikyou fell forwards on the floor kicking and screaming, “I WON'T!!!!”
“Please Lady Kikyou stop you'll spoil your new kimono.” She ran over picking Kikyou off the floor and placing her on her lap, wiping away her tears of anger. “Now Lady Kikyou Lord Inuyasha is not as bad as you think. I admit his can be a tad bit…unrefined at times
but he is a fine young boy.” They both looked out at him still searching for that elusive bogey. Kikyou started to calm down. “If he's soooo nice then why aren't you watching over him?” Kikyou looked up more then slightly skeptical. Her attendant laughed. “That is a job for a braver soul then I.”
“ I bet he has lice.” She said cheering up, “Or maybe flees.”
 
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
 
“No way are you pinning this on me.” A man backed way from a youth, about ten years of age, who had a strong resemblance to Inuyasha. Yet he was more refined, his face too solemn for a child as young as he. And his hair looked as if it had been cared for which is something that defiantly did not apply for Inuyasha. “Do you think that you as a mere servant have the right to refuse?”
“No milord it is just that…” Bowing he struggled to find away out of the corner he had backed himself into, “Even though he is still a young child, he has inherited the powers of your late father, and is since forth is very powerful and if he wished to resist he could do so easily.” He looked up to see if his excuse would pass.
“Yes, you humans are very weak aren't you? I will have to send some one else to do it. You are excused.” The servant left the room thankful for his luck. A small frog like demon walked into the room, “Is there any thing you need milord?”
“Yes Jaken you have the honor of-” Yes! Jaken thought to himself. I will at last get the respect that I deserve from my master.
“Bathing Inuyasha.” Jaken face dropped instantly.
“But milord-”
“No Jaken no buts, I accept to see a clean Inuyasha by the banquet tonight.” He walked out the doorway leaving no time for Jaken to complain. As Sesshomaru walkout he could see Inuyasha in the doorway. His arms and legs were covered with a caked layer of mud. There dry clumps of dirt in his hair and were those an ant bites on his arm? This would be hard; maybe if he did a good job, he would be in his lord's favor. Maybe this could be fun. (A.N. Not like that you perv)
“So are you the new sap they got this week?” Inuyasha stood there an evil grin on his face, “This is going to be fun,” He whispered.
This is going to be Hell
 
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
 
“I'm going to have to marry that?” Inuyasha looked over to the young girl at the other end of the table. She was sitting in her chair, in a respectable fashion slowing drinking her soup with a spoon and the dabbing the corners of her mouth with a napkin. “Looking at the way she's eating?” With a look of disgust he picked up his bowl gulped all the soup from it in one gulp. Inuyasha wiped his mouth on the sleeve of his kimono.
“Must you always be so vulgar Inuyasha?” Sesshomaru looked over at him mauling his food. “And yes you will have to marry her it is what father wished.”
“If you care so much about what father wished why aren't you betrothed?”
“My love life is none of your business.”
“Feh.” With a pout he looked the girl over. “What makes her so special that father wanted me to marry her?” Sesshomaru rolled his eyes.
“It's not her its her father.”
“Then what's so special about her father?
“He is The Lord of the Southern Lands.” Inuyasha scoffed.
“She smells human. How could a human keep any lands? Couldn't a demon just take it away from him?”
“Yes but he had the help of the Shikon Jewel.” Sesshomaru said mater of factually, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
“Um, ok.” Inuyasha didn't want to ask what the Shikon Jewel was at the risk of sounding stupid. Inuyasha started picking in his hair. He found something and flicked it away. It landed right in Kikyou's soup. She looked up at her attendant with an 'I told you so look'.
“EW!” She pushed away the soup. “I refuse to eat this.” She crossed her arm over her chest and pouted.
“What's wrong with it?” Inyasha said on the other end of the table.
“You flicked something in it!”
“So?”
So? I don't know what lives in your hair but I don't want it in my soup.”
“It's just a little texture.”
“I don't want any texture! I just want soup!” She picked up the soup bowl. She marched over to Inuyasha gave him a look of death and then dumped in over his head.
“What wish that for?”
“For being a jerk!” He growled and jumped on her
“INUYASHA GET OFF HER RIGHT NOW!”
“NO!”
“HIT ME I DARE YOU TO!” Inuyasha had to be forced off of her.
“Isn't this the start of a beautiful friendship.” Kikyou said
“You're a little bitch.”
“Inuyasha don't use words like that!” Sesshomaru scowled at him
“Fine you're a little brat!”
“That's better.”
“And I hate you!” spurted out.
”Well I hate you too!” Kikyou spat back.
“I hate you more!” Said Inuyasha not wanting to be shown up.
“No me!”
“No way!”
“Yes”
“NO”
“YES!!!!”
NOOO!!!!!!”
“Inuyasha please I am getting a headache.” Sesshomaru was rubbing his temples
“Don't try to act all grown up Sesshomaru.”
“I'm a lot more mature than you.”
“Are not.”
“Am so.” Sesshomaru leaned down to Inuyasha.
“Are not!”
“See this proves that you're not mature.”
“So?”
“What do you mean `So'?”
“Nothing”
“Come on Inuyasha.”
“No I'm more mature than that.”
“Inuyasha!”
 
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
 
Ok! That's the end of the first Chapy! So what did you think? Please I need feedback!!!!! Review please.