InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hanyou of my eye ❯ Two's Company, Three's a crowd ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So this is my second Chapter. I think this has been a success so far (Not really) well anyway… The continuing saga of Hanyou of my eye!
Oh and I don't own Inuyasha…Yet
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Come on Just a little bit more” A girl of thirteen was walking through the forest pulling a girl the same age as her by the hand. She had straight black hair that fell at her shoulders framing her thin face. The girl she was dragging behind her had a plumper face, and her hair tied up in a bun. “Come on Rin we have to keep going. It's just a little while until we get to the village” Rin dropped down on the ground folding her legs. “I'm sorry Kagome but I can not walk another step.”
“Please Rin?” Kagome looked at do her best sparkle eye.
“Oh, no, no! Don't think you can pull the sparkle eye on me, I have the tremble lip.” Rin stuck out her bottom lip.
“ Come on Rin!” Kagome started stomping on the ground. “You can't stay out here for ever.”
“I can try.”
“No you can't Rin.” Kagome rolled her eyes.
“Watch me.” Rin crossed her arms across her chest and continued to sit on the ground.
“Fine” Kagome threw her hands up in the air. “Sit here all day see if I care! I am leaving NOW!” She walked up the path leaving her sister Rin on the ground. Rin turned around seeing that her pouting was making no difference; she got running after her sister. “Kagome wait.” Kagome slowed down waiting for her sister to catch up.
“I see that you have rested up”
“Stupid, annoying…”
“What was that sister?”
“Nothing.” Rin said with a sweet smile. She looked around her. “Kagome are you sure this is the way to that village? This forest doesn't look familiar.”
“Trust me I know the way there. I am the older sister.”
“By like one hour!” Kagome seemed not to hear her.
“Right past that tree right there up that hill and we'll be able to see the village. This is our chance for a new life.”
+++++++++++FLASH BACK++++++++++++++
A little girl was skipping on a path around woman. Another girl the same age was riding piggyback on her back.
“Wasn't today so much fun mommy?” A six-year-old Kagome with both her front teeth missing was grinning up at the woman.
“Yeah.” Rin said from her back. “I can't remember a better day in my life. I can't wait to tell daddy.” The woman smiled.
“Well I'm always happy to see my little girls happy” Rin jumped from her back, seeing the hut up ahead. “Daddy we're home!” Kagome joined her. “Daddy we're here!” Kagome reached the door first. She stood in the doorway frozen.
“Kagome what's wrong? Kagome!” Rin started to shake her sisters shoulder. Then they both looked down at the huddled figure on the floor.
“Daddy?”
+++++++++++++END FLASH BACK++++++++++
 
Kagome rubbed her head, pained from reliving the memory. They walked up the path looking down.
“Kagome that doesn't look like a village.” They looked down to see a huge castle in the valley. Kagome looked at the setting sun. “Well it will have to do. Maybe we can work there for a free bed, let's go.” They walked down the path.
“I'm not sure about this Kagome.”
“Trust me.”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
“Can't you two go two seconds with out trying to kill each other!” An 18 year old Sesshomaru paced around them room. Two thirteen year olds, forced to sit on the same couch had moved as far away from each other as they could.
“It's not my fault, he's the one who always starts it!”
“No I don't you bitch!”
“Inuyasha! What have I told you!”
“I don't care what you say she is a bitch!”
“See what I have to deal with?”
“You're not a little miss perfect Kikyou.” Inuyasha glared at her.
“What are you talking about?” Kikyou tried to look perfectly innocent. “I never did anything!”
Sesshomaru raised his eyebrow. “I think you are failing to remember Inuyasha's eighth birthday?” Inuyasha shuddered.
“I'll never be able to eat rice pudding again.”
“Well…” Kikyou tried to redeem herself. “I wouldn't have done it if he hadn't cut the heads off of all my dolls!”
“I never did that!”
“Then who did? Might I add that there were long silver hair over them and claw marks?”
“Maybe… Sesshomaru did it.” Kikyou sneered.
“Why on earth would he do that?”
“Because they're prettier then him!”
“Inuyasha!” Sesshomaru said through clenched teeth. “You know I got rid of that…'problem when I turned twelve!”
“That's just what you told everyone.”
“Inuyasha stop, you should put your crimes on Sesshomaru, who is the voice of reason among fools!” Kikyou glared right at Inuyasha.
“You two stop it now. I have something to tell-”
“ Lord Sesshomaru?” Sesshomaru sighed.
“Will I ever get to finish?”
“Sorry my lord.” A boy about fourteen bowed, showing the top of his head covered with black tussled hair pull back into a ponytail. Inuyasha grinned.
“Not off to a good start are you. You better be careful.” Inuyasha picked at his teeth. “My brother here goes through servants faster than paper.” The boy gulped.
“Inuyasha, you have no right to speak to my servant in that way.”
“I can do whatever I want, I'm a man now.” Inuyasha puffed up is chest. Kikyou scoffed. “No you're not!”
“Well.” Inuyasha's bubble dreadfully busted. “I'm a teenager.”
“Just barely. You soo immature Inuyasha.”
“Your just as old as me!” Kikyou held up her chin.
“For your information girls mature at the age of six.”
“Then you're a little late aren't you?”
“You two stop it right now” Sesshomaru turned back to the boy. “Now Mirokou what is it that you need to tell me?” He tapped his claw on a near by table impatiently.
“I have word that there are two people outside that are demanding entrance.”
“Finally.” Inuyasha jumped up. “Something fun to do.” He jumped off the couch sprinting put the door. “Inuyasha I didn't say you could leave” Sesshomaru yelled after him, his words falling on deaf ears. Inuyasha ran into the courtyard, jumped over the roof and stood on the outside of the castle.
“I told you let you in now.”
“I'm sorry but I can't let you in unless-”
“Let me handle this.”
“Yes Lord Inuyasha”
“Hey I wasn't done talking to him!” Inuyasha turn his head to the voice. Inuyasha was facing a thirteen-year-old girl with her hands on her hips and a face that said `I mean business.'
“You're the one we're having trouble with.”
“Yeah! You got a problem with that.” Inuyasha turned away.
“Don't waste my time wrench.”
“WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!!!?” The girl was fuming. Inuyasha turned around, dare he say it a little bit scared.
“Kagome, forget it, it's not worth it.”
“Oh yes it is Rin.” She reached into her bag, pulling out a string of beads.
“Oh no Kagome don't! You, you know what happened last time!” Rin tried to pull her arm away, but it was too late. Kagome had thrown the beads over Inuyasha head.
“What the fu-”
“SIT!” Inuyasha fell to the ground.
“WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME WRENCH!” Inuyasha tried to get off the ground, but stuck as if glued there. Kagome bent down over him
“For your information my name is Kagome learn to use it!” Kagome looked at the guard, who scrambled to open the gate. “Come on Rin.” Rin stood awestruck.
“Your going to get us killed one day Kagome, I sure of it. Rin rushed to follow Kagome into the gate.
“Don't you think for a second your going to get to stay here!” Inuyasha yelled still pinned to the ground. “My brother won't allow for a minute after what you did to me!”
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
“THEY CAN STAY!?” Inuyasha yelled.
“No need to shout Inuyasha, and yes.” Sesshomaru grinned. “It's nice to have some one around who can control you Inuyasha.”
“THEY CAN STAY!?”
“Inuyasha what did I just say?”
“But why? It's not fair.” Inuyasha rushed out of the room.
“Ignore my younger brother. Yes I think we can take you in. We have been a little short handed. Inuyasha has a way of forcing people way.”
“I hadn't noticed.”
“So what can you do?” Sesshomaru asked.
“Rin here is an amazing cook.” Rin blushed.
“Oh I'm not that good.”
“Oh Rin don't be modest.”
“ Ok then, we will have Rin assigned to he kitchen. What can you do, was it. Kagome?”
“I'm a jack of all trades.”
“Good I sure we will find something for you to do. I'll give you a few hours to get used to the place. You will start work tomorrow. I will send some one to show you to your rooms later.” Sesshomaru walked out of the room. As soon as he had left, Rein sighed, “Isn't he so refined?”
“And so out of your league.” Kagome rolled her eyes. “I mean, how old is he?”
“Well maybe in a few years…”
“And he's a lord.” Rin crossed her arms.
“It could happen.”
“Excuse me?” Kagome and Rin turned t the door. They saw a girl standing in the doorway. “Hello my name is Kikyou you will reefer to me as Lady Kikyou.” She looked at them over her nose.
“Well Lady Kikyou why is it you have graced us with your visit?” Kagome's voice voice dripping in spite.
“You're new her here so you wouldn't know it but I'm the only one who can hurt Inuyasha. I heard about the little `sit' incident today. I let you slide but don't do it again. I've made an art of harassing Inuyasha.”
“Kagome stood up. “ I have just as much right to hurt him as you do!”
“By pinning him to the ground? Ha! The will give him a bruise that will be gone in what, an hour? Please, leave this to the pros.”
“You think that's the best I can do? I'd show you.”
“Is that a challenge?”
“Yep.” Kagome smiled. “Who every can torture Inuyasha the most Wins.”
“Deal!” Kikyou and Kagome proceeded to shake hands
 
+++++++MEANWHILE+++++++
Inuyahsa ears pricked up.
“What's wrong Inuyasha?”
Sesshomaru looked at him strangle.
“I don't know, but I feel like I should be afraid…very VERY afraid.
 
~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
End of chapter two! In case you forgot I want you to review. PLEASE review I need input! BYE!