InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hanyou of my eye ❯ Road trip ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry, my rate of updating has slowed; my mom has this crazy idea that I should go outside my room. Now isn't that silly? Ok, the fifth installment of Hanyou of my eye, Enjoy! And I try to make it longer.
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
“Come on Inuyasha you need to get packed.” Rin ran around them room making sure that every one was ready.
“Mirokou, is that all you are taking?” Rin looked down at his small bag.
“Yes, since I am training to be a monk, I must give up some little comforts.”
“Ha!” Sango glared at him. “Aren't priest vow to give up woman?”
“But I am not a priest.” Rin sighed.
“I don't really care, ok now Sango-um, Sango?” Rin looked down at her bag. It had, A couple of Katanas*, a Wakizashi*, three Nunchakus*, a Yair*, a bunch of poison Shurikens*, and a Yumi*. “Um, Sango, It's not like we're planning to get ambushed by an army.”
“I know but you can never be to careful.” Sango gave her a smile. Rin cupped her hand towards Mirokou. “If your smart, you wont try anything on the trip, no one will be able to protect you.” Rin left Mirokou with a grim look on his face. She looked over at Inuyasha. “You need to get packed tonight Inuyasha, you won't have time in the morning. You get left.”
“Hurray!”
“Inuyasha!” Rin had taken it under her wing to get them all ready, and she would not let Inuyasha make her look like a fool ion front of Sesshomaru.
“Inuyasha start packing NOW!”
“Fine, fine, no need to shout.” Inuyasha sulked off to back his bag (It was more like randomly throwing in any clothes nearby, dirty or not.)
“What's wrong Inuyasha?” Kagome had sat down next to Inuyasha, a bag slung over her shoulder. Inuyasha looked up at her. This could be his chance.
“It's just-”
“Kagome you need to come over here now!” Rin pulled her sister up by the shoulder. Inuyasha's head slumped down. Now that he wanted to tell her, he could get a chance!
“Please Lord Sesshomaru!” Rin gave Sesshomaru a begging look. Sesshomaru looked down at her apolitically.
“I'm sorry Rin, but we have enough people coming. I need you to help me keep things in order, Mirokou as a manservant, Sango to help with we run in to anything on the way. We don't have room for everyone and they're sister.”
“Not everyone's sister, just mine! And look she's all packed” Rin pointed to Kagome, looking at him with big puppy dog eyes. Inuyasha's head picked up. If Kagome couldn't come, he wouldn't be able to live. Rin stuck out her bottom lip. No one could withstand the lip and the eyes at the same time. The
“Fine Rin, fine, But just for you.”
“Yay!” Rin wrapped her arms around Sesshomaru. When she realized where her hands were, she jumped back blushing. “Thank you Lord Sesshomaru.” Rin ran off to get some other things together.
“So.” Sesshomaru clapped his hands together. “Once you're all packed get some sleep. We leave first thing tomorrow.” Sesshomaru walked out of the room.
“Well I'm done for tonight, good night Inuyasha.” Kagome waved at him then walked out. Inuyasha looked at the retreating figure starry eyed
“Good night.”
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
“Come one wake up time to go.” Rin was trying to shake her sister awake.
“What time is it?” Kagome looked at her with drowsy eyes
“It's a beautiful dawn!” Rin, just as peppy as every, couldn't she take a break.
“Good, good wake me up in…five…” Kagome's voice wavered off as her head fell back on her pillow.
“KAGOME!”
“WHAT!” Kagome shoot up slightly confused.
“You have to get up Kagome, or you'll get left behind”
“For what?” Rin groaned, Kagome was so not a morning person.
“Oh, yeah we're leaving to go to Kikyou's palace. Right?”
“Duh! Now come on! Your stuff is already taken care of, we just need to go!” Rin pulled her by the hand to two carriages outside. Each pulled by a couple of horses. Jaken was sitting in the divers seat of the first one, grumbling about how thee seat was too hard, and how he should get better then this. Mirokou was stinging in the seat of second one, having a deep `conversion' with Sango. Trust me, there was slapping.
“It's about time you deicide to show up.” Inuyasha was leaning against one of the carriages.
“I thought you'd never come.”
“Ahhhhh.” Kagome caressed his cheek. “Inuyasha did you miss me?”
“No…” Inuyasha turned away; to hide the fact he was blushing. “It's just we need to use all the sunlight we can. Come on.” Inuyasha motioned towards the second carriage he then disappeared inside. Kagome looked back at Rin. “Aren't you coming?”
“No I'm going to ride in the other carriage with Sango and Kikyou. Bye Kagome!” Rin waved as she rushed towards the carriage. “Bye!” Kagome stepped into the carriage. The inside was slightly cramped, yet plush. Sesshomaru was already inside. Kagome chouse the seat next to Inuyasha. “So won't it be fun to spend some quality time together? Oh I just love to travel. It's a lot easier when you don't have to walk. Inuyasha?” Inuyasha was leaning out the window, groaning. “What's wrong Inuyasha?”
“He gets very bad travelers sickness.” Sesshomaru answered for Inuyasha. “He tends to, how should I put it, misplace the contents of his stomach.”
“Oh.” Kagome scooted away from Inuyasha. “So why are we going to Kikyou's anyway?”
“Each year on their birthday (A.N. Inuyasha and Kikyou have the same birthday. Just to make things easier lets say all the people in this story were born on the same day, ok? I know, not logical but bare with me. Now go back to the story, cause I know like half of you skipped over this.) We are supposed to go to one of their homes for a year. The first year, when they we're five, in was at our home, when the turned six at hers, and so on and so forth.”
“Okay. So what is this that I hear about you having a girlfriend.”
“Well, um. Oh! Look at that.” Sesshomaru suddenly became very interested in a tree outside. Kagome sighed. This trip seemed like it would take forever. They had barely been out for an hour.
“Hey, Inuyasha feeling any better?”
“Yeah.” Inuyasha leaned back into his seat. “I got nothing left to get rid of.”
“Ew. Well any way can you tell me anything about Sesshomaru `girlfriend'?”
“OH yeah! You see…” Sesshomaru gave Inuyasha a dirty look out of the corner of his eye.
“There is nothing to tell, right Inuyasha?”
“Um… right.” Inuyasha shut his mouth. Kagome let out a groan. She looked out the window, hoping something would happen. As if answering her prays, a large boom came from the first carriage. The horses of the first carriage were frightened. Jaken tried to keep them on course, but it was no use. The horse pulled the carriage of the path falling in a ditch.
“Cool!”
“Inuyasha it is not cool.” Sesshomaru leapt from the carriage. Inuyasha and Kagome followed. The carriage had landed front first into a ditch. Kikyou and Janken were standing at the top. Sango was helping Rin out. Mirokou rushed up, hugging Sango.
“Are you ok?” Sango blushed.
“Yes I'm-” Sango's face turn suddenly stony. She slapped Mirokou.
“Control your self man!” Mirokou had a bright red hand mark on his face.
“It was totally worth it.” Sesshomaru came up and looked over the scene
“What happened here?” Sango and Rin looked at Kikyou.
“What? I didn't do anything.” Kikyou crossed her arms.
“I told you not to touch my bag but noooo!” Sango huffed. “You just had to mess with it and set off a smoke bomb!”
“What are you doing with a smoke bomb anyway?” Kikyou snapped back.
“She has a point Sango.” Rin said.
“Oh, now you're siding with her?”
“What's wrong with siding with me?”
“Oh, I wonder.”
“What dose that mean? Hm?”
“Oh, nothing.”
“Well…at least I'm feminine.”
“Hey, I'm plenty feminine!”
“Right.” Sango jumped out at Kikyou.
“Sango stop this nonsense now.” Sesshomaru grabbed her by the collar.
Sango fought back.
“I just want to hurt her a little.”
“Sango that will help no one.”
“It'll help me.” Sesshomaru sighed.
“We have to get going, we're barley there! Now come on!” They picked themselves up, wiping off dirt. Little did they know that they were being watched.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Two boys were concealed behind a clump of bushes.
“Are you sure we should do this? I mean we could get into a lot of trouble.” A young fox demon kit looked up at a teenage wolf demon.
“Aw, come on. You're not going to wuss out on me now, are you?”
“No.”
“Good now get going.”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Sorry for the ending. I have to get off really soon, cause I'm kind of grounded. I won't be able to write for a while, but you can have this as a parting gift.
 
An Inuyasha Shortie
 
Mirokou: Kagome, what is this plant doing hanging from the doorway?
Kagome: It's mistletoe. In my time whenever two people stand under it, they have to kiss.
Mirokou: Oh? *Sees Sango with Kirara on her shoulder walking trough the door. Runs over*
Mirokou: Hello Sango. Kagome tells me that while one stands under this plat, one gets a kiss. I am thinking a certain girl who should like to kiss me?
Sango: In fact I do! *Kirara jumps off her shoulder and licks Mirokou cheek
Mirokou: Not the girl I was thinking of.
Kagome and Sango: Ha ha ha!
 
The end
 
Now I have to go! And please review! I only have like three reviews! (One of which is mine) PLLLEASSEE review! And check out my picture! I don't think its half bad.