InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ happy after ❯ happy after ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
i didnt plan on a sequal.

"Feh whatever." inuyasha said. After he said that he took off.

"Well Love i do believe you and the pups scared him away." said sesshomaru.

"Yeah momma." said chi and sakura. All of a sudden Shippou and Rin came out and the kids started to play around together. "Sessh-kun?" asked kagome. "Yes Gome?" he replied. "Are you happy?" she asked. Sesshomaru looked down at Kagome and smiled. "Why would I not be happy love I have a beautiful mate and 2 children plus rin and shippou." sesshomaru said. "Good." was her only reply.

They sat there watching their children run around. "Momma come play." they said. "Go play with the children love i still have a meeting to go to. In an hour put them to bed and come to the study so we can discuss what the other lords need." said sesshomaru. "Yes my love." kagome gave him a quick kiss and stood.

AFTER an hour the kids were now in bed and the adults were in the study talking things over.

AFTER another hour

The lords finaly left and kagome and sesshomaru went to bed. "good night my love."

THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

FINISHED

OK NO MORE ITS DONE OK I KNOW IT IS SHORT BUT HEY I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO PUT OK SO I HOPE U LIKE THIS AT LEAST A LITTLE

love always DarkGoddessKagome please review