InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter with Inuyasha and the Lost Kingdom ❯ The Run Away ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Jhanie was about to leave, Harry ran downstairs. "Jhanie, wait." Jhanie turned around her hair swinging over her shoulder as if she was a movie star. (It seemed to do that a lot.)"Umm..." Harry stuttered. "HARRY!!!" Uncle Vernon screamed spitting all over the place. Some went on Jhanie's face she wiped it off and flicked it off. "I warned you, I warned you!!!" screamed a purple faced Uncle Vernon. He picked Harry up by the neck "Didn't I warn you, didn't I?!?!?" he asked angrily. Jhanie's face went red with anger. Let go of him she said angrily. "Ha, little girl, do you really think you can do something?" Uncle Vernon smirked.All of a sudden three silver blades came out between Jhanie's index, middle, and ring finger knuckles on each hand came out. Harry's eyes widened at this. She looked down, ashamed of how she looked. She took out a wand, and Harry gasped. "Put him down NOW!!!" "Ha! You can use magic outside of school!" Uncle Vernon said." I can use my claws." said Jhanie cooly. Uncle Vernon looked at Petunia, she nodded and Vernon put Harry down.
"Uhhh, thanks," said Harry, still shocked at what he saw.
"No problem, get your stuff, we are leaving." said Jhanie in her mysterious voice. Harry went into his room and quickly packed his stuff. He took Hedwig, who was in her cage. "Hi Hedwig" said Jhanie in a sweet voice. "She's so cute." "Yea she... hold on, how did you know her name?"
"Ummm... lets go down stairs we don't wanna leave too late."
"What do you mean leave to late?"
"Well we're running away aren't we?"
"Yea, but aren't we going there by magic?"
Jhanie grinned "Nope."
A few minutes later Harry was dragging his suitcase down the stairs. Then Mr. Hakasaki took Harry's suitcase, Harry thought he was taking his suitcase out side. Jhanie thought so too, but had a confused look on her face since this was not a normal thing for him to do. Then Mr. Hakasaki threw the suitcase into the little cuboard under the stairs. Harry went into the closet and so did Jhanie, Mr.Hakasaki closed the door and locked it. "Ahhhh!!! YOU DAMN BASTARD!!!LET ME OUT!!!" said Jhanie as she banged on the door.
"Don't worry Jhanie," Harry took his wand out of his pocket and said "Alohomorah"
"Harry, alohomorah only works on magically locked doors. But I know another way."
"Really what?"
" I am strong enough to break the door down."
"Great! Let's do it!"
"No, not now, they will stop us."
They waited and waited, night time came and in a few hours, which seemed like forever, the all fell asleep. Jhanie broke out her blades on her right had and used one of them to cut through the door and kicked it. Harry got his stuff and came out. They crept outside, Jhanie looked right and left to see whether anyone was there. Then he took out a card that said the "Portal to Magic World". She threw it across the street then it rised up, and made a blue hole. They crossed the street, "Go in," said Jhanie. "Umm... what is this?" asked Harry. "Just go in." said Jhanie impatiently. "I'm not so sure about this I really think we should..." but before Harry could finish Jhanie pushed him in, threw Hedwig and his suitcase, broke into Mr. Hakasaki's car, grabbed her suitcase threw it in and jumped in.