InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter with Inuyasha and the Lost Kingdom ❯ InuYasha's Gang Meets Harry Potter's Gang ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

When Jhanie woke up the next day she noticed it was REALLY late. She quickly got up, brushed her teeth, took a shower, dried her hair, put on a black and silver corset top with a matching skirt and ran downstairs. She saw Harry talking to two people, a boy and a girl. “Oh, hi Jhanie." said Harry when he saw her, "Jhanie this is Ron and Hermione, Ron and Hermione, this is Jhanie." "Hi Jhanie" they both said. "Hi," Hermione and Ron exchanged looks when they heard her accent.
"Jhanie?" asked a boy, Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Jhanie all turned around, (and yes, Jhanie's hair did swing over her shoulder, as usual). "InuYasha!" Jhanie replied running over to hug the man. He had white long hair up to his lower back, and dog like ears. They all stared at Jhanie and InuYasha in amazement at what Jhanie just did, Harry felt something fire up inside him. "Oh, this is my step brother, InuYasha, InuYasha; this is Harry, Ron and Hermione." Jhanie exclaimed. "Is Sesshy coming?" asked Jhanie, "He will be here in a minute with Miroku and Sango." A few seconds later they heard a boom, followed by a flash of lights, out came a boy with the same white hair the same length as InuYasha, and a crescent moon shaped birth mark on his forehead. He was followed by another boy with black hair short hair, and a girl with black hair under her shoulders. Then three other girls came out. One had black hair that reached above her knees, with red highlights; she had a light tan complexion with a red stripe on each cheek, and had red eyes, not the scary kind though. The next girl had silver hair just below her knees, pale skin, and lake blue eyes. And the last girl had black hair that reached her middle back. "Ahhh!!! Lyra! Aease!" Jhanie screamed. “First of all the boy that looks like InuYasha, is Sesshomoru, but we call him Sesshy. The other boy's name is Miroku, the girl with the plain black hair up to her middle back's name is Sango, the other girl with the black hair's name is Kagome A.K.A. Kags, the girl with black hair and red highlights is Aease, and the girl with silver hair is Lyra. Guys, the boy with the black hair is Harry, the boy with the red hair is Ron, and the girl is Hermione." said Jhanie taking many breaths after introducing every body.
"We were going to go to Diagon Alley." said Jhanie. "Um... we?" asked InuYasha. "Jhanie and I," replied Harry. "Um... Jhanie? Can I talk to you for minute?" asked InuYasha. "Umm... later, we should be going now to Diagon Alley to get stuff, we will have plenty of time later." replied Jhanie in a nervous voice. "Let's go," Jhanie ran out before InuYasha could ask her if he could talk to her again. When Jhanie got to the wall she tapped on the bricks with her wand, hoping to get it right. She did, they all knew how she knew the combination.
 
"We are too big of a group to go together without getting lost." said Harry. "I have and idea, how about the girls go in one group, and the boys go in another, we can meet back here at the entrance. And that will give you guys a chance to know each other." said Jhanie. They all agreed. The girls went to Florish and Blotts while the boys went to Madame Malkin's.
The girls in Flourish and Blotts were talking since they hadn't seen each other since the incident at their school.
"Okay, so what's the story between you and Harry?" asked Lyra eyeing her suspiciously.
“Wait, you like him?!” asked Hermione looking surprised.
"NO! We met because that stupid bastard Hakasaki met with his Aunt and Uncle so we met and well I helped him escape." replied Jhanie
"Yea, yea, we don't care about how you met. We wanna know if you like." Kags said.
"What? Like, like? No way, we just met." replied Jhanie.
"Sure." replied Aease.
“We know you like him.” Sango said grining.
"Honestly, you rescue a guy from his stupid Aunt and Uncle and your friends think you've fallen in love with him." Jhanie said.
"You like him." Lyra said.
"Oh? What about you? Didn't I see Sesshy flirting with you?" Jhanie said grinning.
All the girls stared at Lyra with their mouths wide open.
"Don't you think you can keep anything from me? You know I will find out by my powers if I can't without them." Jhanie replied mischievously.
"Let's go I think I see the books we need." replied Lyra nervously.
"Um hm." the girls said together.
After they bought: Charms of Life
Potion Madness
Future Reading
Awesome Astrology
And a few other books.
"Look at these books! What kind of titles are these?!" Hermione asked.
"They are so cheesy!" Sango said
"Charms of Life?" asked Jhanie
"Potion Madness?" replied Aease in disgust.
"Future Reading" asked Kags.
"Awesome Astrology?" replied Lyra.
"Please, I don't need no book called "Future Reading" to tell me how to see the future." Jhanie said using air quotes for the title Future Reading and using a New York attitude accent, they all laughed and walked out. They went to Madame Malkin's to get robes. They each got their fitting and came out with the usual black robes.
"Oh! There's the pet shop." Jhanie said. They all ran in. Jhanie saw a cute owl; it was pure white and was male. "I like this one, I'm taking it." Jhanie said. She paid for it at the counter and helped her friends pick out their pets. They took a very long time, “At least SOMEONE can make up their mind quickly.” Hermione mumbled directing the compliment at Jhanie. “Fine, fine, we're almost done.” said Lyra. “Yea, almost is like a lifetime.” mumbled Hermione. After much consideration Lyra bought a silver cat, Aease bought a cat which black cat which had two tails, and Kags finally got a black rat. Jhanie named her owl snowy, Lyra named her cat Matara, Aease named her cat Shadow, and Kags named her rat Nimchee. Sango didn't buy anything, she wasn't a big pet person.
While the girls went to buy more school supplies the boys were having a little chat.
“So… Harry… do you like my sister?” asked InuYasha suspiciously.
“Um… no… we're just friends.” replied Harry nervously.
“So you guys just happen to know each other and end up at the Leaky Cauldron in rooms right across each other.” said Miroku.
“Uh… she rescued me from my Aunt and Uncle because her guardian was their boss.” Harry said.
“So, are you sure you don't like her?” asked Ron
“Well she did save me but I um…well… I never really thought about it much.' Harry replied deep in thought. InuYasha stared at him menacingly, “Excuse me?” he asked.
I mean… I'm thankful to her for rescuing me but I don't like, like her.” said Harry with his head back on earth.
“You sure? You can't hide anything away from me.” Ron said.
“Um… hey look I see the books we need.”
Harry ran in the store as they all followed after him. They all bought the books they needed and headed off to where they were supposed to meet the girls. On the way they met Fred and George, Ron's older twin brothers.
“Hello Harry.” they both said.
“Hi Fred, hi George.” Harry said
“Who are the stalkers?” asked Fred.
“Do you need us to help you lose them?” asked George.
“No, this is InuYasha, Sesshomoru, but you can call him Sesshy, and Miroku.” Harry said introducing them all. “This is Fred and George, Ron's older twin brothers.”
“Nice to meet you.” they both said.
“We are going to the Diagon Alley entrance, wanna come?” asked Harry
“Okay, but why are you going there?” asked George.
“To meet the girls.” replied Ron.
“Ron?! Since when do YOU go and meet girls?” asked Fred.
“Shut up.” Ron said irritably.
“Are you coming?” asked Harry.
The twins looked at each other, then sighed. “We're coming.”
In five minutes they were there, they saw the girls waiting. They were all giggling about something but when the boys came they stopped. “What were you guys talking about?” asked Miroku. “Nothing,” replied Sango. “Oh, by the way, this is Fred and George, Ron's older twin brothers.” Harry said. `Unfourtunately,” Ron mumbled. “Fred, George, this is Jhanie, Lyra, Aease, Sango, and Kagome, but you can call her Kags. “Hi everyone.” Fred said. George was supposed to say hi too but he was too busy staring at Kagome. Fred gave him a nudge with his elbow, “Huh? Oh, sorry. Hi everyone.” George said still staring at Kagome. “Let's go inside, we have a party to plan over the weeks.” Jhanie said.