InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hating You or Loving You ❯ Why ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Hating You or Loving You

Summary:Both hates each others but they do have feeling for each other still. Rin Dearily is a normal girl at Mongomry High, she not popular but people still treat her like it. She knows Sesshomaru hates her for no reason but she still can't help having feeling's for him. Sesshomaru Tenseiga one of the lords of the four lands Western, Southern, Eastern and most of all Northern lands. He hates Rin for reasons you can't believe, he doesn't want to become weak for loving a human so he hates her, but like Rin, he still has feeling's for her.

Chapter One:Why?

Rin Dearily is not a teen of profection. She believes that teens should act the way their parents taught them too. She's an A's student but somethimes she thinks she's stupid to think about staying with demons. She once loved a demon named Sessohmaru Tenseiga, a powerful lord of the western lands, she might have feeling's for him still but she still hates him. What he did was unforgiving, he broken her small little heart the day before break, he told her that he didn't want to continue in his father and brother's foot steps, meaning loving a human. They had argue about this whole situation for more than a hour. He yelled and screamed at her but it only made her even mader, she did the same thing. It soon came to her never talking to him again, but the thing was he wanted that.

Days after that Sesshomaru started to feel bad about what he said. He walked over to her to say sorry but like she said she wasn't going to forgive or talk to him. Rin wasn't joking about what she said, he doesn't want to be her friend then forget about him. The problem was she never left her house, she didn't go to school nothing. Her teachers became worried so they went to talk to her but Rin only wanted to talk to Kagome and Sango. After that she came back to school.

Rin walked with her friends to their dorm room, it seems Rin didn't want to be alone anymore so her friends and her bought a dorm room across the street from the school. They walked to the school with their new outfits they got yesterday, today was the last day of school. They all walked into the school with everyone looking at them, Rin was wearing a mini black skirt, a black bikini top, and some new black high heels. Kagome wore tight pants that were white, a tank top and some white k-swiss's. Sango wore short, shorts that went around her small little body tighly, she had on a blue shirt that said Angel and some blue nike's. All of them walked into their first period class. But when they got there, there was a problem, it seems some guys had tooken their seats. Kagome and Sango walked to them with Rin behind them.

"Excuse me, those are our seats,"Kagome said in a calm voice

"I don't see your name on it,"One said

"Well we been in those same seats for a year now, Ms. Mongomry will be mad if you don't get up,"Rin said looking at them

"Yeah, so get up,"Sango yelled making them laugh

"You must not know me,"He said looking at Rin,"I don't get up for little girls like you"

"Little girls,"Snapped Rin, she was getting mad all over again,"I may not know you, but everyone here knows me and if you haven't heard, I'm not nice to guys like yourself"

"And who are you,"He said looking at her while standing up"girls are not suppose to be tough like you"He said walking to her,"they're suppose to be weak like humans."

"Let's go girls,"Rin said walking away to a different seat

Rin was not going to fight with someone about a stupid seat. Kagome and Sango looked at her wondering if she was okay, they haven't seen her like this, since they all moved in with each other. They were also wondering why Rin hasn't been talking to Sesshomaru anymore, Rin didn't tell them that her and Sesshomaru wasn't talking anymore. When he was around Rin could control her temper, he always told her that a demon's power is only good if the demon is better. Kagome and Sango was going to talk to him tonight at the night club, and if he doesn't talk they'll talk to Inuyasha and Miroku about it.

Minutes later Ms.Mongomry came through the door. Everyone greeted her as she walked to her desk. Inuyasha and Miroku walked in nexted looking so proud. Miroku saw that the girs wern't sitting in their regular seats, some boys had token over them. Inuyasha walked over to the guys and said.

"Excuse me, if you haven't notice these are, our girls sits here so get up,"Inuyasha yelled in a harsh voice

"Why should I, these seats were open when we got here,"He said looking at Inuyasha's face turn red

"Who cares, we always sit here and today you guys are not going to mess it up,"Miroku said walking right next to Inuyasha,"also if you haven't notice the guy that also sits here isn't going to like you..."

It was too late Miroku didn't have enough time to finish what he was saying, Sesshomaru busted through the door. He marched over to Inuyasha and Miroku, he pushed them to the side."Move it,"Snapped Sesshomaru

"No,"He said

"Mr.Onigumo get up,"Ms.Mongomry said walking to them

"But.."He said

"Move"snaped Ms.Mongomary, walking back to her desk

He moved and Inuyasha and Miroku let Kagome and Sango sit first while Sesshomaru sat down nexted to Sango. He had wonder where Rin went. She ran out of the room so fast he wasn't able to catch her. He paid close attention to what had happen, she didn't want to start a scene about the seat so she left.

After School

After school Sesshomaru walked around the whole court yard waiting for Rin to show up but this time she didn't. When he knew she wasn't goign to show he left. Meanwhile Inuyasha and the gang walked to the dorm room. When they got there they saw Rin reading a book on her bed while listening to music. She seemed so calm right there, without people telling what to do, where to go and how to control her life. To them it felt like back when they all were close friends and when Rin was still talking to Sesshomaru. Kagome and Sango actually had the chance of asking Inuyasha and Miroku about Sesshomaru and Rin.

"Inuyasha what's with Rin and Sesshomaru, I haven't seen them apart like this since we met,"Kagome said looking at him

"She didn't tell you, her and Sesshomaru isn't talking with one another, it seems Sesshomaru broke Rin's small heart by telling her he doesn't want her anymore,"Inuyasha said walking in the room

"Not true Inuyasha,"Snapped Rin,"he didn't want to continue in your fathers foot steps"She started to cry after that,"I...I can't believe the nerve of him, breaking me into two"

"What do you mean,"Miroku said looking at her

"She means, when he broke up with her she not only broke down crying but the heart he once knew is gone, her heart has been broken into, two"Kagome explained to him

Knock Knock

"Who could that be,"Sango said walking to the door

Hakudoushi and Hojo was at the door, they were the ones how wouldn't give up the seats this morning. Sango looked at them weird wondering why they were here.

"What do you want?"Sango said looking at them

"We want to see Rin,"Hojo said looking at her

"She's busy today talk to her tomorrow,"Sango said shutting the door

"We need more time to talk over about this Rin, maybe we can talk it over at the night club,"Kagome said walking to the door,"let's go everyone".

They all walked out leaving Rin looking sad still but she could take it whatever was bothering her. She walked out the door after them, before they left she locked the door and walked to their cars. Today they were going to be in partners, one group was going to be a two and the nexted one was going in three. Inuyasha and Kagome was going to ride with Rin, in her car, which was a Navigater, Lincoln. Miroku and Sango rode in Sango's new Mustang. they drove out of the parking lot and into the street with all the other cars.

They arrived at the night club minutes later. The guys let the girls out first then they got out. They all walked in the night club but there was a problem once more, the place was so crowded as ever they couldn't even get in the club. Rin walked back to her car but got stopped by Hakudoushi, Hiten and Hojo blocked her way to the car door. She pushed them out of the way but Hakudoushi grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head.

"Let go of me or else,"Rin yelled trying to get away from his grasp

"Oh the little wench wants to be let go, I bet you are wondering why the club is crowded,"Hakudoushi said breathing on her

"I don't care, now let me go"Snapped Rin once more she tried to get away from him but it was usless,"why are you doing this to me?"

"I'll tell you in a minute but before I tell you I'm going to tell you this,"Hakudoushi said looking at her,"the only reason why this place is packed well this is why, me and my pals Hojo and Hiten told your ex, Sesshomaru that some guy was sprung off you"

"Damn you, he'll never believe you,"Rin yelled making him laugh

He laughed until he couldn't"But he did, Sesshomaru believed every word, it seems he still likes you, I wouldn't blame him you are a attactive girl,"Hakudoushi said looking at her while touching her face

"Don't touch me, I hope you know if Sesshomaru catches you doing this and sees me not filling comfortable with you, he'll kill you,"Rin said trying to break away from him but it was no use

"Why do you even care, you two aren't together anymore, you need to move on with your life, Rin, he is in the past this is the persent, find someone whoses better,"Hakudoushi said looking at her stuggle,"Rin tell me this do you still like Sesshomaru or at least have feeling's for him?"

"That question is personal, meaning I won't tell you Hakudoushi,"Rin said finally breaking free from him

"Rin, he doesn't even care about you anymore, if he did you would have saw him here helping you, but do you see him, no,"Hojo said looking at her,"come with us and you'll be treated right."

"Forget it,"Rin said walking away but they grabbed her once more

"Rin, we don't take no for a answer, if you do refuse than we will fix your problem with Sesshomaru, we'll kill him, than you won't have anymore useless feeling's for him,"Hiten said walking to her which made her back up

"I dare you to kill him, he won't die in your hands, nor anyones hands, plus if you kill him, my feeling's for him will never change,"Rin said backing up more but she bumped into something,"what the..."

"Lets go guys,"Hakudoushi said walking away but was stopped by someone's voice

"I don't think so, you lied to me, I should have never believed you,"Sesshomaru said pushing Rin behind him

"It's nice to see you again Sesshomaru, I see you found out we were lying, I would have thought Naraku would have killed you but I was indeed wrong, it seems you care too much about her,"Hojo said turning around,"but your too late she's coming with us."

"Yeah so stay out of this Sesshomaru,"Hakudoushi said walking over to Rin but it was useless Sesshomaru had already pushed him back away from Rin,"why do you like standing in my way Sesshomaru, she doesn't belong to you anymore, she needs someone better like me and my boys."

"Hakudoushi do you think it's a good idea for us to get Rin now, I mean Sesshomaru is right here and he'll kill us if we come near her,"Hiten said looking at him

"Not at all,"Hakudoushi said disappearing in thin air but he showed back up right behind Rin, he grabbed her than said,"let's go guys I got what I wanted,"he disappeared once again with his friends disappearing along with him,"see you later Sesshomaru, were taking Rin with us."

"How could I let that happen,"Sesshomaru said walking toward the night club where Kagome and the group was

He walked in the club with everyone looking at him,"Hey Sesshomaru where's Rin,"Kagome said looking at him

"She's gone Hakudoushi took her,"Sesshomaru said looking a her

"You let them, why would you let Hakudoushi take her, I actually thought you still cared about her but I was wrong,"Inuyasha said looking at him than getting up and walked out the club with everyone else

"Who said I let them, he disappeared than showed up behind her,"Sesshomaru said walking away

"Where are you going we have to find her,"Sango yelled making him turn around

"What do you think I'm doing, I'm not going to let Hakudoushi have her,"That was all Sesshomaru said before he jumped into the air

"He still likes her, I can tell, he never wanted this to happen to him and her but he had to, he wanted to keep his land in check,"Inuyasha said walking to the cars

"But he still could have been with her and kept his land in check,"Kagome said walking to the drivers side of Rin's car,"we should follow him just to make sure he doesn't do something stupid."

Meanwhile with Hakudoushi and the others. Hakudoushi landed in a underground lair, it was under the city. They brought Rin here so no one could find her. He walked over to a hook that was in the middle of the room and tied Rin against it. Rin struggled so much she began to get tired. She looked at him, he looked like he was ready to fight someone.

"Why did you bring me here,"Rin said looking at him

"I brought you here because this is the only place where Sesshomaru cannot trace my smell or yours,"Hakudoushi said looking at her

"He'll still find me even with you here hiding in a underground road,"Rin yelled making him laugh,"you know, you're pathetic."

"What was that, don't under estimate me Rin, I can do far more things Sesshomaru can't do like kill you,"Hakudoushi said walking to the door of the room,"were going to be gone for awhile, don't do anything you'll regret Rin."

Before he walked out the room he pulled a rope which made the hook Rin was tied up to go up. Rin started to feel scared, she didn't want to be here. She watched the three guys walk out the room. Rin struggled even more against the pole but it was useless too struggle so she stopped.

Meanwhile Inuyasha and Kagome started to follow Sesshomaru but they lost him. When they started to follow Sesshomaru, he went a shortcut through the park. They couldn't go through the park with their cars, so they parked them at the dorm room and walked. They followed Sesshomaru's smell until they smelt someone elses sense of smell.

"Inuyasha do you smell that, it's fire,"Kagome said looking at him than at Sesshomaru who just arrived

"Yes, it must mean were close,"Inuyasha said walking to a dead end,"what the, the smell of fire comes from this place but no door."

"Inuyasha look,"Sango said pointing to a cave

"Good job Sango lets go we have to save Rin,"Inuyasha said walking to the cave with everyone behind him

They walked in the cave, the cave door shut when they entered the room. Inuyasha flicked a switch that did two thing, the light came on and a ring that was in the middle of the room went down into a lavapit. Inuyasha and the other backed up, as they did the heard Hakudoushi's voice.

"Well, well, well what do we have here, I guess you all are wondering where your friend Rin is right, well she is right above you,"Hakudoushi said coming from a dark corner along with Hiten and Hojo, he watched them look up and gasp

"Let her go,"Inuyasha said looking at him with his hand on the Tetsusaiga.

"Why should I,, give me one good reason why I should let her go and if it's a dumb answer I'll make her fall right in the lava, so choose wisely,"Hakudoushi said looking at them

"Because she's our friend, and we care about her,"Kagome said walking up alittle,"Hakudoushi please let her go, what did she do to you to deserve this treatment from you?"

"Wrong answer, say goodbye to her,"Hojo said pulling a lever which made her go done slowly,"if you would have gaven us a better answer she wouldn't be in this mess."

"What's a better answer than friendship between two or more people,"Rin said looking at him and his friends,"friends are important to people, we stick together, and for me friends mean alot to me Hakudoushi, but you wouldn't even know what friendship is, you don't have any."

"Shut up, friendship is dumb, you won't know if someones your friend or not they might be playing a trick on you,"Hakudoushi yell looking at her

"But I can tell if someones a friend or foe, and you are not a friend,"Rin said looking at him

Rin was falling down more in the lava but she wasn't in it yet. The hook went slow making her death go down more painful. Rin started to feel something warm touching her, it was the neckilace Sesshomaru gave her long ago. It was getting even warmer, the more close she gets to the lava the warmer the neckilace gets. She remembered what Sesshomaru had told her to do in this case if it got warm, he simily said to rub it and something will help her. Rin had a free hand, she grabbed the neckilace and rubed it but nothing happen.

It was useless, she was already in the lava. She closed her eyes as she began falling into the pit of lava. She wonder what would have happen if this never happened, would Hakudoushi kill her or will she be free. Those answers will never be answered now that she will be dead in a matter of seconds.

'Sesshomaru I'm sorry this all happened but its too late for me to tell you, I just wish I could be nexted to you again'Rin thought as a tear came falling down her cheek'I don't want to leave you, I forgive you I always have I was just to proud to tell you'

Sesshomaru soon felt something inside him say something. He took out the same neckilace he gave to Rin but different out. He rubbed the crystal making a wish. He wished that Rin would be safe. He looked at the crystal neckilace and then at Rin who was now in the lavapit all the way. He ran to the edge of the lava ring and looked down. He saw a blue light in the lava, in the blue light was something. It was Rin, she survived, it seems the neckilace only works when the two crystals wishes something to them. Sesshomaru began getting happy when he saw Rin coming out of the lavapit.

"What happened,"Hojo said looking at Rin rise from the pit

"This can't happen, she's suppose to be dead but she's alive no mark nothing,"Hakudoushi said walking up to the lava pit but was stopped by a voice and a arrow

"Take another step closer I'll shoot you,"Kagome said rasing another arrow at him

"You can't shot me, you don't have the guts to even kill me,"Hakudoushi said looking at her

"Try me,"Kagome said releasing the arrow

"Hakudoushi watch out,"Hojo said looking at him get shoot but it went through him,"what the, it went through him why is that"

"You fools, your moves are pathethic,"Hakudoushi said laughing while watching Rin rise from the lava pit

Sesshomaru grabbed the hook that was holding onto Rin. He unstraped Rin, as he did that he grabbed onto her so she would fall. She was now unconcious, he looked at her crystal and than at his, they both glowed a blue color. Those crystals were the only thing that brings them together, the crystals were filled with love and hope for them both. Sesshomaru carried her away from the lavapit and to her friends. Everyone looked at him and Rin, but something else was wrong it wasn't them. Hakudoushi set a spell on everyone, they couldn't leave. Sesshomaru put Rin nexted to Kagome and turned around.

"You saved her, how dare you, she never belonged to you, nor was she ever going to and you still save her, why,"Hakudoushi growled making Sesshomaru laugh

"You fool..."Sesshomaru said until Inuyasha interrupted him

"Sesshomaru don't bother fighting him, just take Rin away from this place"Inuyasha said looking at him

"Fine but Inuyasha I want him dead,"Sesshomaru said walking over to Rin and picked her up

He walked out the underground tunnel with Rin in his hands. he jumped into the air fast, he jumped from building to building until he got to her dorm. He tried to open the door but it was locked. He grabbed the key from Rin's pocket. He unlocked the door and set the key on her dresser then put Rin on her bed. he walked to the door and looked back at Rin, she looked so peaceful, if it wasn't for his and her crystal she wouldn't be alive right now. Sesshomaru walked out the door and back to the underground cave. He got there in a matter of minutes, he walked into the lair and saw that Inuyasha and the others were on the ground bleeding. He saw that Hakudoushi used a strange power to do this to them.

"Sesshomaru where did you take her, I have to possess her soul before sundown tomorrow,"Hakudoushi said loking at him

"What are you talking about Hakudoushi,"Sesshomaru growled

"Your little Rin right now has a heart full of demons desires,"Hakudoushi said laughing,"Rin won't be able to control it unless you have her, if you marked her those desires will go away."

"Like I'll let you take her soul,"Sesshomaru said running to him with his nails glowing

"Foolish one, you cannot defeat me, so don't even try to,"Hakudoushi said running to him

They both fought and fought neither tired, neighter one complaining. Sesshomaru grabbed him by the neck but Hakudoushi escaped his grasp easily. He knew what to do to him, and to make Rin come back here. Hakudoushi scratched him in the arm to make Sesshomaru bleed, and it worked Sesshomaru's arm started to bleed badly.

Meanwhile with Rin. Rin woke up hours later after Sesshomaru brought her back to the dorm room. She wonder why she was still alive but it was obvious that Sesshomaru brought her back. She got up as she felt a strange pain in her chest, she took out that crystal once more. The crystal was glowing wildly now,, she rubbed the crystal once more and saw a vision but it was weak. She suddenly closed her eyes and started to feel that feeling once more. That same vision came back to her mind, she saw Sesshomaru and Hakudoushi fighting and also saw Inuyasha and the gang on the ground. After that she saw Sesshomaru's arm was all bloody. She than got up and ran to the door She ran out the door and to her car.

Minutes later she got to the underground road. Rin got out her car as she looked up into the sky, it was pitched black there was no stars nothing. She ignorred it and walked in the tunnel quietly, she hid behind a rock so no one could see her. Hakudoushi already knew she was there but wasn't going to say anything until later. Sesshomaru grabbed Hakudoushi once more by the neck, Sesshomaru's eyes were red. He digged his claws into Hakudoushi's neck and made it bleed. Rin watched this whole scene, She took Sesshomaru's neckilace and grabbed it. She felt something else coming from her body, it felt like her heart was breaking apart. She screamed in pain, but it was too late, she brusted out in tears. Her heart was being possessed by demons and their desires. Hakudoushi stopped the fight and used a power to bring Rin to him. Rin floated in the air not feeling anything, Hakudoushi put her on the ground.

"Welcome to the party Rin, you really did come at a good time, I will have your soul,"Hakudoushi said walking over to her but some barrier covered her body along with her friends

"Hakudoushi, if you haven't noticed she won't give you anything you want,"Sesshomaru said walking to her

"Shuddup, she is mine not yours, her soul will be mine by the end of the night so stay out of my way,"Hakudoushi growled, he hit Sesshomaru in the stomach with his claws

Sesshomaru growled in pain, Rin heard his growled and opened her eyes, she saw Sesshomaru's stomach bleeding in pain. She got up and walked to him. Hakudoushi tried to grab her but she wouldn't let him, Rin walked to Sesshomaru's side and sat down next to him. Her mind told her this was the end and her heart told her that this was only the beganing. She sat down nexted to Sesshomaru and put her hand on his wound. He started to stare at her wondering why she would do this after what had happen to her and him but he knew she had kindness in her heart to save him no matter what had happen in their past.

She tried to think up a way to clear this wound but nothing worked. She took out the neckilace and put it on his wound, moments later that same blue light that saved her glowed on his stomach. The light had healed his wound, it cleared the blood that was coming out of him and stiched the wound up so it wouldn't reopen. It had tooken Sesshomaru's pain away. Rin got up and put the neckilace back around her neck and walked away. She walked to a corner and disappeared. Everyone looked at her, was she a ghost, no it was her soul that did that, it helped everyone. Hakudoushi didn't grab her he grabbed her soul but that was what he wanted.. Rin's soul returned to her body, Rin didn't feel any better than what had happen to her when her soul was being taken over by demons and their desires.

Rin walked out of the tunnel as everyone looked at her. They smiled as she walked out, Sesshomaru was going to run after her but Hakudoushi had stopped him from doing anything. Rin stopped at the door and looked back at everyone, she looked at Hakudoushi as she made a wish for him to disappear and to leave every one of her friends and her alone, in this it was including Sesshomaru as a friend.

Hojo and Hiten saw this scene with Hakudoushi, their team leader vanish. They looked very mad, Hojo ran to Rin and Hiten used the same power as Hakudoushi to hit her. Both attacks were going to hit Rin, but there was a twist, her barrier was still up and no one can destroy it. Hojo's attack with his claws didn't leave a mark nor a scratch on Rin, Hiten's attack with his power, bounced right off her and back to him letting everyone get hit by it. Rin opened the door to get out of the tunnel. Everyone looked at her wondering if she was going to save them but it came to her not saving them. Sesshomaru got up and walked to the door after Rin to catch up with her but he was going to get hit by the power ball Hiten used if he went that way. He noticed something was behind the rock by the door so he ran behind it. To his surprise it was Rin, he wondered why she was here and not outside the tunnel.

Authors Note: Sorry to end the chapter so soon but I did it for a good reason. I wanted to put it in the nexted chapter to make it much better. Anyways was that really the real Rin or someone who is trying to be her. Find out by reading Chapter Two:The Myth about Lady Itsuki.

Thanks So Much
To Be Continued

Always Sesshy Gurl34