InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heart of the Stars ❯ To Rise Again ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]
again! How is everyone doing? Good? AWESOME! Ne way I am forewarning you now that I have had WAY to much chocolate for my own good.

Star: WOOOOO! CHOCOLATE!! I LOVE MY CHOCOLATE BUNNEHS!

Chibi: Calm down would ya! Damn where are you getting all of those chocolate rabbits?

Star: They where selling them at some store for a dollar.(jumps off the walls) -^^-

Chibi: Damn! Control your self woman!

Star: NEVER!!! I am teh lord of this place and I shall rule it along with the whole UNIVERSE!!! MUHAHAHA! (laughs like a mad woman)

Chibi: KEEY! HELP! STAR HAS GONE CRAZY!

Star: COME TO THE DARK SIDE! HAHA!

Keey: Whats wro- HOLY HELL!

Star: (Is running around naked) I FEEL THE NEED TO FEEL THE BREEZE BETWEEN MY KNEES!

Chibi: TAKE THE CHOCOLATE FROM HER!

Keey: HOW DO YOU EXSPECT ME TO DO THAT!?

Chibi: I DON’T KNOW!!

Keey: How about you go and start the Chapter?

Chibi: Good idea!

Star: I LIKE PRETTY PINK PONIES THAT FROLIC IN THE MEADOW!!

Chibi: ON WITH CHAPTER 8!

Star: FREEDOM TO THE INSANE AND LOONY!

Note: There wont be a lot of Kagome and the others in this chapter. I know most of you are wondering what is with Maleficent and Mansex err…Xemans and why they are joining forces when we all know that they don’t like each other one bit. Well you will now find out.
I will also let you know that it was a pain finding the names of the places and worlds. I had to turn on my PS2 and get on one of my files where I had beat the game to find the names cause I am to lazy to look it up on the internet. I was able to get Ultima Weapon while doing so though. I finally got the last Orichalcum + I needed to get it. IT’S A AWESOME KEYBLADE! I suggest you get it!

My dream is to find happiness in a world that is not my own.

Chapter 8: To Rise Again

Xemans stood over a cloaked figure in one of the many corridors of the castle where Organization XIII once ruled. All that could be seen of the figure was a mass of blue hair and a long black coat. Xemnas stared at the figure for a few moments before finally speaking. ’Rise Saix your return has been long awaited.’ Xemnas said in a calm voice as he watched as Saix slowly rose from where he had appeared just moments before.

Neither he or that accursed woman Maleficent knew why him and the other members of the origination where “Come back to life” as he put it. He knew that they where no longer Nobodies as from what he could tell Him and Luxord who had arisen earlier that day could feel emotion which was not something that could have been felt while being a Nobody. What puzzled him though was that he was still able to control the Nobodies like he had been able to while he was one. The proof was behind him as a few Dusks and Creepers stood by standing guard if anything should happen which he really doubted but it was a good thing to be cautious seeing as Maleficent who had informed him that she had taken over the castle when Sora and Riku defeated him so long ago was not one to be taken lightly. He paused in his thinking to watch as Saix dusted himself off and looking at the former leader in confusion.

‘Why is it that I have risen again?’ He asked calmly but if one paid attention could see that he was confused a great deal.

Xemnas shrugged and turned around facing the way to the portal that lead back to Proof of Existence. ’I am not sure why. But for some reason you, Luxord, and I have some how been risen again. I also know that Axel and Demyx have been risen also.’ (Star: If you didn’t know who it was that got fell on and fell a few chapters back there is your answer.)

Saix looked at him in question. ’And how is it you know that Xemnas?’ The Lunar Diviner asked.

Xemnas turned his head to look at him out of the corner of his eye. ’Because there portals have been restored.’ He answered simply.

Saix nodded before looking over to the entrance to see Luxord walking towards them. A deck of white cards in his hands. He nodded to Luxord in greeting.

Luxord nodded back slightly before stopping in front of Xemnas. ‘Zexion has risen. Though he disappeared before I could do or explain anything to him.’

Xemnas nodded. ’Thank you Luxord. I’m sure that we will run into him sooner or later while we look for the rest of the organization that is still loyal to me.’ He walked away towards to the portal with Saix and Luxord following close behind.

Elsewhere in Twilight Town

‘So tell me Axel where is it that we are going?’ Demyx asked while him and Axel roamed around in a Forest just on the out skirts of The Mansion where they found them selves in after going through a portal from Betwixt and Between. He has no idea where they where besides being in a forest.

Axel was fuming on the inside and he didn’t have the slightest idea why. It was almost like when he had a heart. But from what he could remember Nobodies didn’t have hearts. Right? Also Demyx was really getting on his nerves. ’We are going to a place where I think Roxas might be.’ was his simple answer. (Chibi: YAOI BOYS! Star: SHUT UP!!!)

Demyx clapped his hands together once. ’That’s cool and all but couldn’t we just transports our selves there using a portal?’ He stated.

Axel stopped suddenly slapping his forehead. ’I am so stupid…’ he mumbled to himself before opening a swirling black portal. ’Lets go.’ He said before walking into the mass of Darkness

Demyx followed close behind and both him and Axel where transported to the Back Alley where Axel made his way to a fenced area and opened the door that lead to the Usual Spot where Hayner, Pence, and Olette where at talking about the upcoming Struggle tournament. When Axel entered the place all three of them looked towards him in confusion before looking behind him towards Demyx who had just came in.

Hayner was the first to speak. ‘Can we help you?’ He asked.

Axel looked around for a moment before answering. ‘You wouldn’t happen to know someone by the name of Roxas would you?’

Pence shook his head. ‘No we don’t sorry. You look familiar though.’ He said while looking at Axel with a critical eye. ’Have we met before?’ He asked.

‘No I don’t believe so.’ Axel lied easily he remembered clearly when he had kidnapped Kairi. The three kids had tried to protect her but failed at it miserably.

Pence thought about it for a few more moments before giving up and taking the red heads word.

Olette was looking at Demyx who seemed to be entranced by the dart board on the wall for some odd reason. She looked closer and noticed he was reading what was on the darts. The darts said “Hayner” in really small print.

Hayner stood up from the couch where he was sitting before walking up to Axel. ’A friend of ours had mentioned someone named Roxas a while back. If you can find Sora he might be able to help you more then we can.’ The blond explained.

Axel nodded in thanks before turning away and leaving. ’Come on Demyx where going to go look for Sora.’ He said before exiting and heading back to the alley.

‘Hey wait up!’ The Nocturne said before waving a quick good bye to the group and running out the door to catch up with Axel. When he saw Axel again he saw that he had already opened another portal. ’Where are we going?’ He asked catching his breath.

Axel shrugged. ‘Where going to go around looking for Sora. He might know where Roxas is.’ He explained before walking into the portal.

Demyx nodded before going in after him not wanting the portal to close up on him seeing as he had no idea where Axel was going and he didn’t want to get lost.

Back at The World That Never Was

Xemnas and Maleficent where explaining about some girl and that she had something in her possession that was more powerful then the Key blades. Poor Saix and Luxord didn’t have any idea on what was going on though. Both of them where confused out of there minds. All that they where getting was that Xemnas and Maleficent had been spying on some girl for some time now over something that she had. They also picked up that the girl had a key blade also and that she had unusual powers.

‘I remember her saying that it was called the Shiken no Cama or something.’ Maleficent said.

Xemnas resisted the urge to roll his eyes. ’I believe she said it was called the Shikon No Tama Maleficent.’ He said his left eye twitching slightly. Him and Maleficent where sitting at a small round table that had there “Spying Globe” on it. Saix and Luxord along with Pete where standing off to the side trying to find out what was going on.

Maleficent nodded. ’Ah yes I remember now. She also said that she was from another world that was unlike the one Sora and the rest of those brats live in.’ She said glaring at the globe that showed Kagome sleeping in her bedding at Riku’s with Shippo and Kirara cuddled up next to her.

Saix cleared his throat to get Xemnas’s attention. When Xemnas looked towards him he asked what both him and Luxord where wondering. ’What is so important about his girl besides the fact that she is a Keyblade bearer?’

Xemnas looked at him and Luxord for a moment thinking of how to explain it. ’She has something in her possession that has a great power beyond that of the Keyblade and it seems to draw us into it. It is humming with power and Maleficent and I are coming up with a plan to take it from her and get rid of Sora and the others also. We want to get two birds with one stone in a sense.’

Luxord and Saix nodded in understanding. Meanwhile Pete was trying to understand it all and was failing at it. He gave up after a few minutes and just decided to try and be as small as possible. He didn’t like the fact that three of the organization members where right in front of him. Him didn’t trust them one bit and he couldn’t figure out why Maleficent wanted there help. ‘Where fine the way we are if you ask me.’ he thought giving a light glare to everyone in the room before sighing. Which went unnoticed by everyone.

Xemnas had informed Luxord that he had felt that Xaldin had risen in Beasts Castle and sent him out to go and get him. Warning him to be careful and that the Beast was a force to be had if he knew that the Organization had risen again. Luxord nodded in understanding and left in a portal in search of Beasts Castle.

The rest of the day was spent with Xemnas and Maleficent trying to come up with more ways to get Kagome away from Sora and the others Saix added in his two cents every now and then and after many hours of debating they finally had agreed on a way to separate them from each other. They agreed that the plan will go into action with in the next 24 hours before going there separate ways to get ready to put there plan into action.

End chapter 8

Star: Sorry that it wasn’t all that long I tried to stretch it out and add new things here and there but it still didn’t turn out the way I wanted it to. I managed to get it a whole half page longer though!

For the polls its really close but this is the last chapter to put in your vote. Everything takes place in the next chapter.

Riku/Kagome/Axel are still winning. There up by three votes.
For which world were going to see first. Atlantica is winning with Nottingham close behind. Please keep up the votes and the end result will be seen in the next chapter!!

I know that a lot of you are wondering where Sango and the others are. Well we will be seeing them soon enough and I can tell you it will be worth the wait!

I also just remembered that my MediaMiner readers don’t know that Starset is only on Fanfiction.net sorry about that.

Well that’s all for this chapter. Please review!
Star