InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heart of the Stars ❯ Beyond The Sky So Blue ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]
WOOT! Another Chapter to Heart of the Stars is here! aren’t you all just so happy?

I’ll tell you the reason why also!!!
I GOT A NEW COMPUTER!! ITS AWESOME!! I AM SO GLAD!!
Now I don’t have to wait for the new School year to start before I start on new chapters!

Star: THIS IS AWESOME!! I love my New computer!! (hugs computer and clings to it for dear life)

Chibi: You are such a sad person you know that?

Star: Yea what ever I don’t care.

Keey: Why am I here? I want to go back to bed its to early. (Yawns)

Chibi: EARLY! ITS 2 IN THE FREAKING AFTERNOON!!

Keey: Like I said to Early…

Star: You are so lucky that you can sleep in. Me and Chibi have jobs. They suck. (pouts)

Keey: I don’t care. (Goes back to bed)

Chibi: Anyway no remarks today on Yaoi so on with…what chapter is this again?

Star: Uh… 7 I think (looks through a very unorganized note book) Yea Chapter 7.

Note: Now that I have a New computer I will be updating a lot more now so everyone can be happy and contempt with me and not bite my head off for not updating for long periods of time. Also if you like my Fic and you want to read one that is also a Kingdom Hearts/Inuyasha I would suggest to read Starset You can find it in my Favorites list it is done by Sorry Charlie I fell in love with it and I think you all would also!

Its times like this that make me feel like my life is a dream…

Chapter 7: Beyond the sky so Blue

Poor Kagome almost fell out of her seat at the out burst from the two youths in front of her. They both looked like they where either going to either molest her or well molest her. There eyes where as big as diner plates and there mouths where wide opened and Sora was almost completely on the table while Riku was pretty much face to face with her which in turn made her blush slightly.

Kirara just watched the interaction with a lazy eye before falling asleep.

‘Umm…I guess you could call it that.’ She hesitated to say, she blushed a deeper red when Riku put his face closer to hers looking at her skeptically.

Riku narrowed his eyes. ‘Prove it.’

Kagome blinked. ‘Wait? What! NOW!?’

He nodded. ‘Yes now.’

Sora crawled off of the table. ‘Do you know how to summon your key blade?’ He asked.

Kagome shook her head. ‘No I only saw it the one time when I was drifting on the log.’ She put a finger on her chin forgetting Riku’s proximity. ‘It looked really cool though I’ll say that.’

Riku glared at her but soon gave up when he noticed she wasn’t paying attention to him. ‘I guess we will just have to wait for you to get into danger and it comes to you. That is how Sora and I came to be able to call ours.’ He explained.

Sora nodded while stretching his limbs from sitting to long. ‘But I think that our first priority is to take care of…was it Shippo?’

‘Yea he should be up soo-’

‘Kagome?’ Kagome was interrupted as Shippo came walking into the room albeit a little clumsily.

Kagome smiled before going over to Shippo and picking him up. ’Well speak of the devil!’ she mentally chuckled. ’You feeling better Shippo?’ She asked in great concern of the kitsune child.

He nodded slightly. ’Yea but my head hurts a little. Do you have some Pocky?’ He asked innocently.

The three teens either giggled or chuckled at his innocent question.

Kagome shook her head. ’Sorry Shippo but I have been out of Pocky for a while now.’

Shippo pouted but soon got over it before looking over to Riku and Sora. ’Who are they?’

Kagome blinked in confusion before realizing he didn’t know who Riku or Sora where. ’Well this’ She pointed to Riku. ’Is Riku and the kid beside him is Sora.’ She explained

‘HEY! I’M NOT A KID!’

Kagome just stared at him. ’Your younger then us thus you are a kid so deal with it.’ She stuck her tongue out at him.

Oh yea that’s real mature Kagome, truly you had me convinced.’ Sora thought grumbling as he watched Kagome ruffling Shippo’s hair with a glare.

Riku saw him glaring and had to hold back a chuckle.

Kagome sat back down still holding Shippo in her arms. ’So Shippo what happened?’ She asked

Shippo looked at her with his emerald eyes before explaining. ’Well when Sango noticed that Kirara hadn’t shown up after a while she went to go and see if you had gotten to the well ok. When she got there she said that she had spotted a man in a black cloak of some sort and when she was going to ask if he had seen you he disappeared in a black mist of some sort. She said that it felt evil and made her skin crawl.’

‘ORGANIZATION XIII!’ Sora yelled.

Kagome and Shippo blinked at him.

He coughed a little. ’ Erm…Sorry but Organization XIII wore black coats and they have power over darkness.’ He explained.

Kagome’s mouth took an “o” shape as she remembered him telling her of the Organization when he was talking about his travels.

Riku was silent waiting for the kit to finish what he was saying before Sora interrupted him.

Shippo just looked confused. ’Anyway after that these black and white things started popping up everywhere and we fought them. We defeated as many as we could but no matter how many we defeated more just kept on popping up. After a while they left and then after we tended our wounds we went out in search for you and Kirara after two weeks and no word we headed back to Keade’s when we where attacked by the black things again but this time they only seemed to attack Inuyasha and Kikiyo. We tried to help them but when we went after them we all seemed to fall in these black holes that where in the ground that came out of no where and that is the last I remember.’

Kagome nodded and smiled down at him. ’Thanks Shippo. You have been a big help.’

Shippo puffed up his chest and made what he thought was a impressive stance in Kagome‘s lap. The others just laughed at his antics while his ego deflated some.

Once Riku was done laughing he put on a serious face. ’If Sango saw a man in a black coat then that means that Organization XIII is back some how and we need to find a way to defeat them again. I don’t think that they will make the same mistakes this time around.

Sora pouted. ‘So much for no more Heartless and Nobodies.’ He grumbled.

Kagome looked from one to the other. ‘Well we will just have to defeat them!’ She all but yelled determination filling her eyes. ’Besides I’m up for a challenge! I haven’t had one since Naraku and my life has gotten a little dull. So what do you say!?’ She beamed at both of them.

Riku smiled and stood up holding his hand out in the middle of the table. “So Sora you up for another adventure?’

Sora got a big grin on his face before placing his hand on top of Riku’s. ’Another one wont hurt.’

They both looked at Kagome.

‘No need to ask me twice!’ She said as she put her hand on top of Sora’s

Shippo jumped on to the table with Kirara behind him who had just woken up and put his tiny hand on top of Kagome’s and Kirara put one of her paws on top of Shippo’s hand.

Kagome Smiled. ‘It’s settled then we leave as soon as we can. I personally cant wait to see what other worlds there are out there.’

Kirara mewed in agreement.

Shippo looked confused. ’Other worlds?’ He asked

Kagome nodded. ’Yup we are going to go in other worlds to destroy the evil there.’

Shippo beamed. ’I CAN’T WAIT!!!’

They all laughed at him once again before going there separate ways. Sora went back to the main Island to inform Kairi of what was going on. While Kagome, Shippo, and Kirara went to Kagome’s room to pack there things and get ready for the journey ahead. Riku did the same thing.

Riku’s Room

He was pacing back and forth trying to put everything together. Him and Sora had defeated Xemnas and Organization XII a few months ago. So why was it that they where back? It was all giving him a headache and he just decided that he would get ready and pack in the morning and went on to his balcony and listened to Kagome talk to Shippo who was in the room next to him. He smiled a little at the way Kagome treated him. ‘Almost like he was her own child’ He thought. He never knew his parents all that well along with Sora and the others. They where all separated from there parents at a very young age and none could remember anything about them and they all just decided to leave it that way and to not dwell on the past. He noticed that while he was thinking that Kagome was asking Shippo some things that caught his interest so he listened in. (Star: Eavesdropper…)

Kagome’s Room

Kagome was folding and putting away things into her backpack while chatting and catching up with Shippo who was munching on a chocolate bar Kagome had found.

‘So tell me Shippo while you guys where searching for me anything new happen?’ She asked.

Shippo thought about it for a moment. ’Well about three days into looking for you Kikiyo and Inuyasha got into a argument about those Heartless and Nobodies that we saw and they pretty much just had different views on them. Inuyasha thought that they where evil and where trying to kill everyone or something. While Kikiyo thought that you had some how sent them to destroy us.’

Kagome snorted in a very unlady like manor which made Riku next door chuckle slightly at her behavior. ’That clay pot would say something like that about me.’

Kirara mewed her agreement.

Shippo hugged Kagome around her waist. ’I really missed you Kagome and so did Miroku and Sango.’ He said in near tears. ‘We thought that the man had hurt you or worse.’ He said crying into her stomach.

Kagome smiled sadly down at Shippo and hugged him close to her. ‘Don’t worry Shippo if I can handle my soul being ripped from my body and having the Jewel being practically bitten out of my side I think it will take a lot more to kill me then a man and some Heartless.’ She said rubbing his back in a soothing manor. She soon found him asleep and laid him beside Kirara who was out of it on her pillow.

She looked out the window at the soon to be setting sun and stared at the beautiful blue sky. ’If only the sky in Tokyo was as clear as this. Guess soon I will found out what is beyond that beautiful sky.’ She told her self.

She walked over to her balcony bringing along her CD player and portable speakers and Started listening to Uninvited by Alanis Morissette being careful to not have it turned up to loud so she wouldn’t wake up Shippo and Kirara. After a few seconds she started singing softly to herself unaware Riku was listening.

Riku’s Room

Riku listened as she sang and wondered why she never sang around the others before. She had a wonderful voice and she was way better then Sora was who thought that no one could hear him while he was in the shower. He almost fell asleep when another song came on. It was a very interesting song and Kagome seemed to enjoy it her self because she started dancing to it after shutting the balcony door and turning the music up..

Go!!

Kagome all but yelled as she started singing the song. Riku found it very amusing.

So 1, 2, 3, take my hand and come with mebecause you look so fine and I really wanna make you mine.

Riku watched amused as Kagome took a hold of one of the tall plants on her balcony and treated it as if it where a Microphone.

I say you look so fine that I really wanna make you mine.

He had to wonder where she found this song at. It was so much different then the one she was singing to earlier. It was really upbeat and put you in a good mood.

Oh, 4,5,6 c'mon and get your kicks now you dont need that money when you look like that, do ya honey.

Looked like what he wondered. He almost laughed when Kagome almost fell over her “Microphone”.

Big black boots, long brown hair, she's so sweet with her get back stare.

Well that lost him. He blinked in confusion a few times. ‘This song is about a woman?’ he didn’t dwell on it to long and continued watching her.

Well I could see, you home with me, but you were with another man, yea!I know we, ain't got much to say, before I let you get away, yea!I said, are you gonna be my girl?

He was sure Sora and the others could hear her singing all the way on the main Island. They where probably wondering where it was coming from. He also wondered why Shippo and Kirara hadn’t of woken up yet.

Well, so 1,2,3, take my hand and come with mebecause you look so fine and I really wanna make you mine.

Yup he knew that they could hear her. He could just imagine the looks on there faces looking every which way trying to find it. He laughed at the thought. Then he noticed something. It was quite. ‘Uh oh…’ He look to where Kagome was and saw her staring at him out of the corner of her eyes. He felt the heat rise up in his cheeks and smiled at her nervously. ‘Uh…Hi there.’

Kagome was sure she looked like a sun burnt tomato at that moment. ’Um…Hi…’ She said really slowly.

He turned around slightly. ‘You sing really well you know that?’

She didn’t know if it was possible but she was sure that her face got redder and she looked down finding the floor very interesting. ‘I’m not that good…’ she trailed off looking up slightly noticing that he was right in front of her al of a sudden. She would have fallen from the surprise if Riku hadn’t of caught her.

He let go of her arm slowly to make sure she wouldn’t fall again. ‘I mean it you sing really well.’ He smiled at her blush.

She wouldn’t meet his gaze which bothered him some but he wouldn’t want to look anyone in the eye either if he was caught doing something like that also.

When she was sure her face didn’t look like some one had painted it she looked up some and came face to face with Riku which made her blush again and look down again. ’Thank you.’ She said softly.

Riku laughed a little. ’None needed but your welcome.’

She looked back up at him a moment later. ’How did you get over here so quickly?’ She asked.

Riku blinked a few times before answering. ’I jumped.’ He said simply.

Kagome stared at him for a moment then looked behind him and noted that there balcony’s where a good ten feet away from each other before looking at him in disbelief. ’Is that a fact?’ She asked clearly showing her sarcasm.

Riku huffed. ‘Of course I did! I’ll show you!’ He said not even letting Kagome respond before picking her up bridal style and jumping from her balcony to his scaring Kagome half to death.

She yelped and was clinging on to him for dear life. After a moment she could feel and hear as his chest rumbled from him chuckling. She opened her eyes and saw that they where on Riku balcony.

‘Ok so you can do it.’

‘Told you so.’

‘Oh hush you!’

‘Nope.’

She thought for a moment before grinning really evilly which went unnoticed by Riku.

‘You know I have a few things to say about beating your meat.’

Startled Riku dropped her. ‘NANI!?’

Kagome made sure to land on her feet before she started laughing. ‘Oh the look on your face was priceless!’

He glared at her. ’That was sick.’

She just continued to laugh. ’Oh but it was worth it!’ She held her stomach she laughed so hard. ’I have been around Miroku WAY to much’

‘Yea what ever.’ He said gruffly before turning his back on her and looking at the setting sun on the horizon.

She stopped laughing and stood beside him watching as the sun painted the sky. ’It beautiful isn’t it?’

He nodded looking at her out of the corner of his eye. He would never admit it but she looked stunning as the last rays of the sun made he face glow.

‘Its times like this that make me feel like my life is a dream.’

He looked at her confused.

She giggled. ’Where I am from we don’t see sunsets like this anymore. Pollution has made it to where the sun is dull and it makes it seem like its sad. In the Sengoku Jedai there were sunsets like this but they where rare due to us being in the woods most of the time and we where rarely by the ocean.’

He nodded in understanding before looking back to the sun which was almost completely gone.

Kagome stood up straight and stretched. ‘Well I should be going back to my room I need to finish packing and go to bed.’

Riku nodded before showing her out and getting ready for bed himself which a lot of things on his mind.

End of Chapter Seven


Star: Well I hope you liked it. I just had to put that little singing scene in there it was calling to me!

Well within the next two chapters some big things will happen and I need to know what world you would like for our Hero’s to be in first!

Here are your choices

Port Royal
Atlantica
Radiant Garden
Nottingham's (From Robin Hood)

There are your choices! And don’t forget that you can still vote if you want Riku/Kagome/Axel together! So far the threesome is winning!

Please Review it’s much loved!