InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heart of the Stars ❯ The Finding and the Awakening ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Well what do you know!? I'M STILL ALIVE!! Yeah sorry about the LONG wait I got a job and well… I never knew I could hate one thing so much. Anyway I am here to give you all the 6th chapter in Heart Of the Stars!!!
 
Also I would like to thank those of you who are voting for the threesome so far AxelxKagomexRiku is winning but that can change any moment!! Keep on voting!
I would like to announce that I am also thinking about putting up another fic! It's going to be another crossover and I think that a lot of you will enjoy it!!
 
Chibi: STAR!!!!
 
Star: eep…y-yes?
 
Chibi: Your dead. (death glare)
 
Star: (gulps) w-why is that?
 
Chibi: YOU PUT POOR KEEY INTO SHOCK! (points to a corner)
 
Keey: (in the fettle position) So many straight pairings…so cold…so cold…
 
Star: I didn't mean to..she's the on who read it!! (hides behind Sora) Save me!
 
Sora: HEY! I DON'T WANT TO DIE EITHER! (tries to run away)
 
Star: (clings to Sora's waist) NO!!!! Chibi would never hurt you! SAVE ME!!!!!
 
Chibi: (eviler glare) He wont stop me.
 
Star: AHH!! START THE CHAPTER!!
 
Chibi: NOOO-
 
CHAPTER 6: The finding and the Awakening
 
Fire is a beautiful thing for those who know how to control it, fire is a devil for those who fear it and don't know how to control its beauty. ~ Quote by me!! ^^
 
 
`HAHA! YOU CANT CATCH ME!'
 
`GET BACK HERE NOW KAGOME!'
 
`Nope!'
 
`YES! OWWW!!! DAMN CRAPB'
 
`HAHA! YOU HAVE CRABS! AND I'M NOT STOPING.'
 
`DAMN IT!'
 
`Watch your tongue!'
 
`Make me!'
 
`BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!'
 
`NEVER!'
 
Riku growled Wakka was chasing Kagome around the island because Kagome had stuffed a crab in Wakka's pants which had him yelling in pain and “dancing” around like an idiot. Had everyone laughing until Wakka threw sand at all of them and started to chase after Kagome while holding the offensive crab in his hand that was trying to snap at his fingers.
 
It had been 2 weeks since Kagome pulled the whole clown stunt on Wakka and Sora and they had yet to get pay back.
 
`You two are such children…' Riku mumbled while going to the dock with Sora following close behind.
 
`Are you ok Riku? You seem to be out of it today.' Sora asked catching up to him.
 
Riku sighed and sat down on the end of the dock and dipped his feet into the ocean. `Yea I'm ok Sora just have a lot of things on my mind.'
 
Sora sat beside him and gave his dear friend a serious look which was odd for the overly hyper boy. `Is is about Kagome?'
 
Riku nodded and sighed. `She is hiding something from us.'
 
Sora blinked in confusion. `What do you mean by that?'
 
Riku gave Sora a serious look. `She hasn't told us where she is from or anything about it. The only thing we know about where she is from is that her and Kirara fell through a portal.'
 
Sora just raised a eyebrow. `Well if I remember correctly no one has asked her about it. If you want to know about where she is from then I would suggest you ask her and I have a good feeling she will tell you all about it.' He stated.
 
Riku nodded. `Yea I guess your right, I shouldn't have thought she would hide something if she hasn't been asked about it yet.' He said looking over to where the others where. Wakka was face first in the sand with a laughing Kagome and Tidus over him. `I think I will ask her tonight.'
 
Sora smiled. `There ya go! Now was that so hard?'
 
`No…'
 
`Good now lets go back to the others an-` Sora didn't get to finish because he was interrupted by Kagome yelling something.
 
`SHIPPO!'
 
Riku and Sora looked at each before getting up and running to where the others where huddled around Kagome who was on her knees in the sand holding a little bundle in her arms. All that could be seen of what was in her arms was what looked to be a soggy auburn tail. Kirara was beside Kagome and mewing sadly.
 
Riku was the first to speak. `What happened?'
 
`We where laughing at Wakka because he was being an idiot but then Kagome said that she saw something on the beach and when we got closer she yelled out and ran over here and picked up this kid…thing.' Tidus answered him.
 
Riku looked at Kagome who was now crying and kneeled down next to her. `Is he ok?' He asked her in a gentle voice scaring the others somewhat.
 
She wiped some tears from her eyes and nodded slightly. `I think so, it doesn't look like he swallowed any water and he is breathing somewhat normally.' She answered.
 
Kirara mewled and got everyone's attention they all looked down and saw Shippo open his eyes slightly and look up at Kagome. `Kagome… Inuyasha...he…' He didn't finish though because he fell back into unconsciousness.
 
Everyone was silent with the exception of the sound of the ocean and a few birds chirping her and there.
 
Kagome stood up with Shippo in her arms and started to walk to the dock. The others just looked at each other and went to there homes Sora and Riku following Kagome.
 
When they got to the dock Kagome turned toward them. `When we get to the house and I clean Shippo up I need to tell you two something.' She said and got into the boat.
 
Riku and Sora nodded to each other and untied the boat and made there way to Riku's house.
 
Elsewhere three weeks ago
 
Some where between Twilight Town and The World that never was a glowing figure seemed to arise from the ground in a sea of dancing flames. The flames slowly subsided and the figure stood up…
 
The figure smiled. `It's good to be back.'
 
The figure started to walk away but something fell on top of him. `OWW!'
 
`Aww…My head…'
 
`Get off of me!'
 
`Whoops! I'm Sorry!'
 
`Ok apology accepted, now get off!' (Chibi: Wonder who they are? Keey: SAIX AND XEMAS GETTING DOWN AND DIRTY!!! Star: …)
 
Back in the present: Destiny Islands
 
Kagome was in the room Riku was letting her sleep in and taking care of Shippo. He had a small fever but that was about it. She put a damp rag on his forehead then covered him with her covers before she walked out of the room closing the door where it was slightly open. Then she walked down the stairs to the living room where Riku and Sora where sitting at the table munching on some snacks.
 
Riku looked at her in worry. `Is he going to be ok?'
 
Kagome nodded and sat beside him. `Yea he just has a small fever that should break soon.'
 
Riku and Sora looked at each other and nodded before Sora asked the question that had been bothering them for a while now. `So who is he anyway?'
 
Kagome sighed she knew what they wanted to know and wasn't sure if she should tell them or not. Might as well they'll find out sooner or later anyway. She took a deep breath before answering. `That is Shippo he is a Kitsune Yokai or a Fox Demon from where I am from. I found him one day when me and…a friend of mine where out looking for something he was being attacked by these two brothers who had killed his father.'
 
The boys looked a little confused. `Where are you from anyway?' Riku asked.
 
Kagome gave them a funny look. `I'm from Earth.'
 
They looked more confused. `Earth?' they asked at the same time.
 
Kagome gave them a look that clearly said “WTF!?” `This isn't Earth?'
 
They both nodded. `Well not to our knowledge we just call this world Destiny.' Riku answered her. (Star: They never do say what there world is called. Lol)
 
Kagome's eyes got as big as saucers. `WHAT!?' She practically screamed. `There is more then one world!?'
 
Sora nodded his head enthusiastically. `Yea! There are a TON of them out there!'
 
Riku banged his head on the table. `Good going dufus…'
 
Kagome blinked a few times. `What do you mean by that? Have you been to them?'
 
Sora nodded. `Yup! On this quest that me and my friends where on! It was awesome!' He said with a big grin. Meanwhile Riku looked like he was about to die.
 
`You have reached a new low Sora.'
 
Kagome smiled. `Well seems like we have something in common.'
 
They both looked at her in shock. `What do you mean by that?' Riku asked.
 
She pulled out the Shikon no Tama out from her shit and held it up to them. `See this? This is that item I was telling you about when we met Shippo. It's called the Shikon no Tama. It's a very powerful jewel that is said to grant any wish the barer wants.' When she saw there disbelieving looks she got a idea. `How about this. I tell you my story about the jewel and why it came to my possession and you tell me about why you had to go to all these different worlds on this quest you where talking about. How does that sound?'
 
They thought it over for a few moments before they nodded. `Ladies first.' Riku said.
 
Kagome nodded and got into a comfortable position. `Well about a year and a half ago on my fifteenth birthday…' She told them all about what happened to her and about her adventures in the Sengoku Jedai, about Naraku and all the evil that he caused. By the time she had finished Riku and Sora where looking at her with shock.
 
Sora was the first to break out of his little shock moment. `WOW! That's so cool! Well the part about Inuyasha being all grr to you wasn't that cool but yea…'
 
Kagome gave a small laugh. `Yea I guess. Well it's your turn.'
 
Sora grinned. `Well about two years ago…' So Sora told Kagome about the Keyblade and his adventures in other worlds and about Donald and Goofy and how they had to save Riku and Kairi from the darkness. Riku would add something here and there when it was needed. When he finished Kagome was giving them the same look that they where giving herm when she was telling her story.
 
`Can I see one of your Keyblades?' She asked.
 
Sora nodded and summoned Oathkeeper to his hand. Kagome looked at him in shock. `That looks a lot similar to this Key looking thing that I had pop up in front of me and Kirara when we where drifting at sea!'
 
Sora and Riku both feel out of there seats. `YOU'RE A KEYBLADE WEILDER!?'
 
End of Chapter Six