InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heartbeat ❯ Heartbeat ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heartbeat Ch. 1

Disclaimer: The past stories that I have written nobody has reviewed, so this is probably my final attempt at a story if no one yet again reviews. Hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~

One night Kagome couldn't sleep and she went outside and sat down on the ground. Not long afterwards Inuyasha cane and sat down next to her.

" What's wrong with you"

" I couldn't sleep so I decided to come out here and sit."

" I think something else is on your mind."

" Well yes there is something else on my mind, but I'm guessing that you don't really care."

" And your guess would be right." He couldn't believe what he just said. He knew that he cared what was on her mind.

" Well.... I'm going to tell you anyway."

" I'm not stopping ya, even though it will be like talking to a brick wall."

She completely ignored what he just said and started talking, " Well lately I've been thinking about my heartbeat."

" Um... you're heartbeat, that a littlle ot there."

" Yea, I know it's strange , but I've been thinking that one day its just going to suddenly stop, and my life will be over, come here.

Inuyasha did as she said, and she unexpectadly pulled him into her chest. Inuyasha heard her heart beat,

lub dub..

lub dub..

lub dub..

" Now let me hear yours."

She put her ear up to his chest. Kagome heard his heartbeat,

lubdublubdublubdub

It was unusually fast.

Inuyasha was very confused at what she was doing

" Kagome are you okay, Kagome!"

Inuyasha looked down at her to see her sleeping, she had fell asleep listening to his heartbeat. Soon after Inuyasha had fell asleep also.

Disclaimer: That's not it, that's just some of the story, it'll get better. Please r&r. I won't write until I get at least two reviews or more. Pleeease R&R.