InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heartbreakers ❯ Chaos ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: See Chp 1

Chapter VII: Chaos.


Kagome was snuggled up against InuYasha as tears stained her cheeks. She watched as the old couple died together and she sniffled at the beautiful love they shared. Kagome reached for the kleenex and blew her nose. The movie then went to end credits while playing beautiful music with it. Kagome stopped the movie and shifted under InuYasha. She got lose of his hold and looked into his eyes which were glossy and shiny for upcoming tears. "InuYasha, are you going to cry?" She asked.

"No." InuYasha said as he crossed his arms. "I think I'm allergic to this damn couch." He said as he wiped his eyes.

"So, do you still think it's a chick flick?" Kagome said getting up and walking into the kitchen to go into the refrigerator.

"It was alright." InuYasha said as he followed her into the kitchen.

"So, you'd admitt it was a good movie." She grabbed an orange juice closed the door and all but jumped as to see InuYasha standing there.

"I'd admiit it, but don't tell anyone. That's between you and me."

Kagome smiled and nodded. "Sure, but I don't know if I keep the fact that you cried to myself."

"What? I did not cry. It was allergies." InuYasha defended himself.

"Sure." Kagome said rolling her eyes. "I think a man that shows his sensitive side is quite sexy."

"But I ain't sensitive!" InuYasha yelled.

"Yeah, yeah." Kagome said

"Come here." InuYasha said as he grabbed her and started to tickle her, much like he did Kikyo. Kagome and giggled as the tickle fight somehow ended on the couch. InuYasha stopped tickling her and looked into the depths of her indigo eyes. They both panted and breathed heavily from their actions. They looked into each other as they slowly tilted their heads getting ready for the kiss that was to come......

Sango ran in with a tear stained face and her dress was a little dirty and torn. Kagome and InuYasha looked at up the woman.

"God San, what happened?" Kagome said jumping out of her seat to see her friend in the state she was in.

"So, tha'ts your reason of staying home. You'd rather spend the evening with this clown." She looked towards InuYasha. "Than with your best friend. Fine, I warn you of men like them. They say all of these things they don't mean. Sooner or later they're going to cheat on you because their dick is what rules them. I've seen it, Kag. I've seen men leave their wives or girlfriends at home while they have a good time in the streets. Then one day they'll snap. Go crazy. Then your body will be somewhere in the alley." She then stomped off into the back.

Kagome watched Sango leave her. She then turned to InuYasha who looked dumbly at the scene before him. "Um...it's getting late, Yash. I think you should go."

InuYasha nodded and arose from the couch. "Alright, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then."

Kagome smiled and nodded. "Tomorrow."

InuYasha walked over to her and leaned in for a kiss. Kagome closed her eyes and pouted her lips, but only felt a wet softness on her forehead. Her eyes fluttered open as she saw his golden eyes look calm and cool. "Goodbye, Kagome." He said smoothly then walked out the front door.

"Bye." She whispered.



=*=*=*=*=
Miroku walked into a local music shop his father used to take him as a kid. He walked swiftly up to the counter. Sunglasses hanging low like his blue jeans. Blue striped button up open to reveal his wife beater.

"What you want, man?" The man with the riducoulsy long hippy hair said.

Miroku didn't expect much from a man with a dirty shirt and the aroma of weed that surrounded him. "Do you had a Grinnell brothers piano?"

"Uh, yeah. They're in the back by the saxs."

"Alright." Miroku said as he walked through the beaded doorway and into the domain where the instruments were held. He looked at them and felt like a kid in a candy store. He wanted to buy every single one, but he knew that money was going to be tight after he quit work and told his mother not to give him allowance anymore. He needed to do this for himself and for that to happen, he had to cut off the easy money. Miroku reached the room where the grand pianos were placed. His eyes caught a shiny black piano calling his name. He walked over to it and smiled as he saw 'Grinnell Bros' in gold along the front. "Perfect" he said as he lifted the key cover and sat on the velvet cushioned bench. His fingers glided across the keys creating lovely, rich chords of melody.

"There I go, there I go, there I go
There I go...
Pretty baby, you are the soul who snaps my control
Such a funny thing but every time you’re near me
I never can behave
You give me a smile and then I’m wrapped up in your magic....." The words flowed out and vanished into the air.

"Excuse me?"

Miroku stopped his fingers and turned around to be face to face with nothing but pure beauty and his eyes drank her like a glass of water. Legs that existed for an eternity working up to her hourglass figure. Her face, one that could only belong to angels themselves with long black luscious hair that the hippie in the front would be jealous of. Miroku blushed because she had to know that he was staring her down like a sick pervert for at least 10 seconds. He shook his head. "Um...yes." He answered in a squeaked tone wondering where such an insecure voice came out of his usually smooth talking lips.

"I was just listening to you and..." She blushed and looked down.

'God, she's shy. Too cute.' Miroku couldn't help but think. "You were listening and....?"

"You were really good. Well, you're amazing." She said smiling from ear to ear. Her jewel like eyes sparkling.

"You'd really think so? I mean, I am pursing this as a career and everything. So, don't lie to me because you think I'm sexy." He said handing her one of his signature grins.

She gladly excepted as she blushed and giggled. "I'm not lying to you. You are good."

Miroku loved how she so innocently fell into his trap. "So, you think I'm sexy then."

"Huh?" She said as her face grew hot from her constant blushing.

"Do you think I'm sexy?" He said pushing the question.

"Um..I..I...mean...you're....and...I.." She said as she stumbled over the words. "I can't say such a thing." She said covering her cheeks hoping that he didn't see the almost candy apple red blush.

Miroku saw it and hated that she had to hide it because he loved the way he made her do it. "And why not? You think me not sexy." He joked in a baby voice.

"It's not that it's....well...I don't know your name and..." She said.

Miorku got up from the bench and offered his hand. "Miroku Houshi at your service."

She took his head. "Violet." She said before she looked at him strangely cocking her head to the right.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Oh, I don't know. Your name sounds so familiar."

"I hear that a lot." Miroku said, but he had to agree that she did have an alarming feeling with her. "So, after I buy this piano I'm going to go get something to eat. Would you like to join me?"

"I would love that." She smiled.

"Alright, hold on." Miroku said as calmly and cooly walked out of the piano room. Once, he was out of her sight he happily skipped and jumped until he got to the counter. "Um, I would like to buy that coal black Grinnell Brothers piano."

"Here fill this out." The hippie said as he handed Miroku a card. "Just put your name, address, phone, and hours that you would be avaible at home for delivery."

Miroku quickly filled it out trying to get back to his beauty in the piano room. "Here." He said quickly giving it to him.

"Alright, man. That'll be $800.00" He said holding out his hand.

Miroku handed the guy 7 hundred dollar bills and two fifties. "That's exact. So, okay." He said quickly as he ran to the entrance of the piano room. He stopped to catch his breath and smooth out his button up shirt. "Alirght, Miro, work magic." He said as he slowly walked in the piano room. "You ready,Violet?" He asked.

She quickly nodded her head. "Sure."





InuYasha stared at his watched as he dried one of the many cars that were in the lot. 'God, lunch with Kagome is in 10 minutes. There's no way I could get there in time. Especially with all of this business. The boss would never let me leave. I better just call her' After InuYasha finished the car he looked to see that the next one was still washing so he ran to the pay phone behind the building. He dug down into the pockets of his full body suit and pulled out two quarters. InuYasha pushed them into the phone and waited for the dial tone before he started dialing.


"InuYasha?!"

InuYasha jumped and somehow hung up the phone. "Shit!" He cursed as he put the phone on it's rocker. He quickly turned around to see Kikyo standing there in a simple pink tank top and blue jeans. "'Sup, Kik?" InuYasha said and she nothing but smiled at him "Why are you smiling at me like that?" He asked as a smile graced his own face.

"I just want to see this joyful expression on your face before I tell you that my father wants to see you and I think he's mad."

"Shit!" He cursed again and Kikyo giggled. "Hey, it ain't funny. Do you like to see me in pain?"

"No, it's just that you're so cute when you're mad." Kikyo blushed after she realized what she said. "I mean...well...that's not what I meant to say...um..."

InuYasha smiled. "Geez, Kik, you're starting to sound like a...girl." He said as he patted her on the shoulder and walked away.

Kikyo sighed as she leaned against the wall. "God, I'm such a dunce." She said as she slid off the wall and walked away.

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
Miroku sat across Violet as they enjoyed their lunch at a nice eatery. “This is so nice, Miroku. Thank you.” She said as she munched on her simple salad.

“You women are always watching your figure. I assure that your body should only be watched by me.” Miroku said with a sly grin.

Violet blushed “I just don’t want you to spend your money on me. My mother always told me to never be too greedy.”

“That’s good, but you can have anything with me. Money’s no option.”

Violet lit up. “Really? You mean that.”

Miroku nodded. “Of course.”

“Oh, waiter!” She shouted. The waiter came over. “Can I get a burger delux with fries and a double chocolate fudge sundae?”

“Yes mam.” The waiter then he left.

Miroku eyes widened. “So, I see you’ve been holding back on me. Don't ever do that again." He said gently tickling her chin.

She giggled like a schoolgirl. "Okay. Thanks for lunch."

"It's no problem."

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
InuYasha walked into the office of his boss. "You rang."

"Oh, InuYasha. Sit”

InuYasha grunted as he sat down in the chair across from his boss. “What’s up. If this is because I used the key to get money out of the vacumm cleaners....”

"What?"

"What." InuYasha said trying to get out of his own confession.

"Anyways, I called you because I'm having a little get together that my wife is planning at the St. Regis tommorrow at eight."

"Okay, what's the occasion?"

"We're getting our fucking vows renewed. Women always want more than what you can give. Shit, I said "I do" the first time."

"Yeah." InuYasha said smiling timidly. "So, what you want me to do. Valet? Serve drinks? What?"


"No, but I'll think about that next time. The reason is that Kik doesn't have a date to the thing and I don't trust her bringing some thug to the party. So, I want you to take her."

"You'd really want that. I'm flattered actually."

"Don't read too much into it, Taisho. You're still my employee and if I you don't make her happy, I'll...."

"Fire me." InuYasha said finishing his sentence.

He chuckled. "You wish. I'll break your little neck. Then I will wrap you in a plastic bag and send you off to Hong Kong. You got that?"

InuYasha swallowed the huge lump that developed in his throat. "Sure." He sqeaked out.

"Now get out! Money doesn't wait for anybody."

InuYasha nodded as he walked to the door.

"And, InuYasha?"

"Yeah."

"Don't tell her I asked you to take her out. It'll be our little secret."

"Yeah, yeah." He said as he opened the door and left. "What a hard ass?"

"It was that bad, huh? What'd he yell about this time?" Kikyo said approaching him.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. He was talking about some party your mother is throwing." He said trying to act non-chalant.

"Oh, yeah. I really don't want to go. It's going to be so boring and I know my mother would introduce me to somebody's son that I don't give a rat's ass about and...."

"Do you want me to go with you?"


"....my aunts are going to pinch my cheeks and my....huh?" Kikyo said looking up in awe.

"I said, do you want me to go with you."

Kikyo swallowed the lump in her throat."Like a date?"

"Well, of course. You just be ready at eight. Wear something cute." InuYasha said as he walked away.

Kikyo waited until InuYasha well distanced from her before she jumped up and down and screamed like a little girl.


=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
Miroku parked infront of Violet's house. "Okay, here you are." Miroku said gripping the steering wheel as the sweat collected. 'Why am I so nervous?'

"Yep. Thanks for the lunch, Miroku. I really do appreciate it." Violet said opening the car to the get out.

Miroku grabbed her wrist and pulled her back in the car. "Violet?"

She blushed as she turned around to be face to face with amethyst eyes. "Yes."

"Do you want to go out again? I had a really nice time and I don't want that to end." 'I'm sounding like a girl or worse...InuYasha'

Violet smiled. "Yeah. That'll be great pick me up tommorrow night at 8pm."

"Of course." Miroku said leaning in for a good night kiss.

"Good night, Miroku." Violet said as she jumped out the car.

Miroku opened his eyes only to see Violet dashing for her front door. He sighed as he reached over to close the passenger side's door. He waited until she was safely inside of the house before he started the car and took one last glance at the house. 'I think she's the one that's going to change my life.' He thought driving off not knowing that she was....more ways than one.


=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
InuYasha walked into his apartment groaning. "What a fucking day." He said rubbing his back as he walked over to the kitchen to grab a beer. InuYasha walked over to the phone seeing that there was a new message on the answering machine. He pressed the glowing red button.

"You have one new message. First new message: InuYasha, I don't know what is your problem. I have been waiting here for at least an hour and you still didn't show up. I knew you were some type of player when I met you and I let myself fall into your web. *sighs* I am so sick of it *beep*"


"Oh shit! Kagome. Damn, I forgot." InuYasha said as he picked up the phone and dialed the number he so whole-heartedly knew. He waited until a soft voice picked up. "Kagome. Is that you? I'm so sorry. I got caught up at work."

"Save it, InuYasha. If you don't want to spend time with me just say it. I'll understand."

"That's far from it, Kagome. I do. I'll make it up to you. There's a party at the St. Regis tonight."

"Really? The St. Regis is a really luxiourious hotel." Kagome sighed. "InuYasha, please don't pull me in if you can't handle it."

"I can handle it, Kagome. Just say yes. I promise I'll make it worth your while."

"Alright, I'll go."

InuYasha smiled. "Great. I'll pick you up at eight."


A/n: I know it's a stupid chapter, but I had to finish it.