InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hell is for me ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Kagome appeared at the bottom of the well with a screaming Shippo appearing next to her.Kagome looked up the well to see a grinning Sota and a clear blue sky.

"Jump" Sota said.

Kagome and Shippo jumped out the well and now stood next to Sota. "Wow it's really beautiful." Kagome said as she took in the scenery.The once blue sky was turning grey, and the chirping birds had went mute.

"Mama why is the sky turning dark?" Shippo asked her.

"I dont know" Kagome said, her tail was puffed out and the hairs on her ears and neck were on end. She let out a growl and noticed her brother looked and did the same.

A cry of "Give me the jewel" was heard before trees went flying every which way with sickening snaps as a half centipede half woman was seen.

Then a motley crew of a dog hanyou, a monk, a female demon slayer, a male demon slayer, and two kitsune demoness in miko garbs were seen ready for battle along with a white two tailed cat.

The centipede demoness grabbed a hold of Shippo, making Kagome go on the defense. "How dare you touch my pup!" Kagome growled as she flexed her claws.

Kagome's eyes bled red as jagged lines appeared on her cheeks. "Prepare to die" She yelled as she jumped with her claws outstretched infront of her.

The dog hanyou,the monk, the female demon slayer, the male demon slayer and the two kitsune demoness, watched as the unknown hanyou demoness attacked the centipede woman.

The male hanyou demon that looked almost identical to the female was quick to help as he went for the arms that held the chibi kitsune demon. The male slashed the offending arms and took the pup into his arms, the child was crying as the female slashed apart the centipede woman with a last blood hurtling scream she then landed and turned onto the odd group. "You try hurt pup" She growled out in a barbaric way.

"Who the heck are you?!" The Inu hanyou growled.

The male demon ignored them as he turned to his lookalike. "Calm down Kagome...Shippo needs you to calm down" Sota said, Kagome looked at the crying child.

"Pup" Kagome said.

Her red eyes turned to pink and then back to a chocolatey brown, the jagged lines disappeard and Kagome embraced her child in an awkward hug due to the large backpacks they all three carried, Sota then grabbed the discarded bag that held their skate boards and slung it over his shoulder, it was then that they paid heed to the motley pack that was watching them with mixed feelings/emotions.

Next to him were two kitsune demoness both dressed in red and white Miko garbs. The two looked alike but one was younger by much, they both had black hair and pointed elven shaped ears much like Shippo's, they had the same tails as Kagome and Sota, they were tall but skinnier and not as shapley as Kagome.


Sota looked at the group in front of him as well there was a boy that seemed to be his age or maybe a little younger, he had black semi long hair pulled back into a ponytail, he wore a black and green slayer uniform similar to the girl standing next to him except hers was pink and black, as Sota sniffed the air he could tell that they were siblings as were the the two kitsunes.

He then saw an older male wearing puprle monk garbs, he had black hair pulled back into a low rats tail, there was a glove and beads wrapped around one of his hands while the other held his gold staff.





Genki sat in his sister's tea room with his children Senshin,Youko,Toki,Shiruba,Shiro, his mate Kakyuu , his sister Midoriko,her mate Kiba, and his good friends Inutashio and his new mate Izayo along with Inutashio's old mate Taki.

Genki was a silver kitsune and now that he was not in human form he looked much younger, his hair was silver and down his back in a braid, his eye's were a piercing blue, his ears were elven shaped,and his tail was worn across his shoulder in its silver glory. The now faded marks of the south's reign adorned his face where as his eldest son Senshin now had the dominant marks and soon his marks would fade and be passed on to Sota unless he choose otherwise.

His mate Kakyuu was also a a fox demon, she was tall, she still had her shape even after alll the pups she had had. Her eyes were a bright green, her hair was all the way done her back. it was reddish orange. She wore a short white Kimono that came to her knees her hair was loose not tied back, like most women in that time. Her elven shaped ears would move from time to time so that she would hear wher her pups were. Her long fuzzy tail swished back and forth.

His middle children were both boys,Youko was a red fox that favored his mother to a tee,so much he was mistaken for a girl many a times before he spoke, his voice was so deep it could rival that of Sesshomaru's where as Toki was two years younger and a silver fox that looked identical to his dad but sounded like his mother.

Sitting next to Kakyuu was and im pressive dog demon, Inutashio he had long silver hair that was tied back, he wore all white and armor on his left arm. he had golden eyes, royal blue markings on his face and a blue crescent moon on his forehead.

His human mate Izayo had long black hair and dark eyes, she wore a pink and blue kimono. She was the mother of Inutashio's youngest son Inuyasha.

His former mate Taki was tall like their eldest son Sesshoumaru, some would say that Sesshoumaru took his looks form his mom, she had long silky white hair. her eyes were golden, she had magenta stripes on her face. even though she and Inutashio were no longer together she and he were on good terms.

Kiba, Genki's daughter's mate was a black fox. He had long black hair blue eyes, he was tall, his black tail was worn over his shoulder, he and Midoriko had been mated for a while,a year or so before they had their first child Kikyo, he wore a black and brown kimono.

His youngest children, at five, were something to behold, they were identical female twins,Shiruba and Shiro,but they favored neither parents or the rest of their siblings, they looked exactly like Kagome, if it wasn't the simple fact they were full blooded and silver and white kitsunes.

"So what are we to do about this?'' Taki asked "There is only one son in the west that is unmated"

"We have no other children.....no girls... besides Rin and she is too young for your sons Genki" Inutashio said.

Youko and Toki stayed silent they were reaching their 25th and 23rd summer and they were still unmated,they needed to have children so the south would be strong and unstoppable.

"My daughter" Senshin said "Kagome...she will be a match for your son Inutashio-sama,Taki-sama"

Taki blushed at Senshin's use of her name and bowed her head. "Kagome has been through alot" Genki said.

Senshin nodded knowingly. "We will have to turn to the north and east for Youko and Toki" Kakyuu said.

The meeting was over Inutashio, and his mate and former mate left. After they had left Senshin turned to his father. "Father how has Kagome changed?" he asked him.

"More like how hasn't she" Genki said "You know about her son and how he was conceived and then you know about that wretch of a woman Kagome and Sota call mother"

"Yes but I was under the impression that she was doing ok since she found some friends. but is it true about Sota?" Senshin asked.

"I'm not to sure right now I think he is in denial." his father told him.

"Oh" Senshin said, as he was lost in thought he didn't notice his brothers departure back to the castle.

"I wonder if Kagome will try to come over to our time, then again maybe it's my fault for leaving when they both were so young." he said.

Genki glared at his son. "Senshin you will refrain from picking favorites...you have two children...two...not just Kagome" Genki scolded.

"I don't have favorites Father, just that Kagome and Sota I had hoped to give them normal lives, and look what happend how could their mom just let that boy, demon near her?!" Senshin cried.

"Fate works in mysterious ways my son" Genki said.

"Love they're coming" Kakyuu said.




"I'll ask you one mor time wench who the hell are you?!" Inuyasha growled as he flexed his sharp claws. Kagome narrowed her eyes at him.

"I am Kagome Sakura Higurashi, this is my son Shippo Genki Higurashi and that is my twin Sota Senshin Higurashi" Kagome said flexing her own claws.

"Feh your no Higurashi, my mates a Higurashi and I know your whole family and why does your son bear the marks of the west" Inuyasha said.

Kagome looked at Kikyo and Kaede, she then remebered what her grandpa had told her. Kikyo had long black hair, as did her younger sister Kaede. Kikyo and Kagome shared a resemblence to each other. "Are you Kikyo and Kaede?" Kagome asked the two young kitsune Mikos. "We are" the oldest one said. "I am Kikyo and this is my sister Kaede, please excuse Inuyasha." Kikyo said.

"Then you must know papa" Kagome said.

"Papa?' Kikyo asked.

"Grandpa Genki" Kagome said.

"Oh so you're Uncle Senshin's daughter Kagome, he has told us about you." Kikyo said. " Inuyasha you baka!, this is Lord Senshin's daugter and son!" she yelled at him.

The hanyou's ears went flat and he whined. "Kikyo please don't make me sleep on the floor tonight" Inuyasha whined.

"That has yet to be decided." Kikyo said.

"Well I guess we better be on our way, our work is done here, we'll take you to your dad, but it's a three day journey." Kikyo told her.

"Three days" Kagome gasped "Then why are you out here so far away from the castle"

"We are prooecting are lands and" Kikyo said "We travel across japan and destroy destuctive demons"

"What type of demons?" Kagome asked Kikyo.

"All types Moth, dragons, but the most deadliest is a spider demon" Kikyo said.

"Usually the non humanoid ones they are the ones who cause the most damage" Kaede added.

"Oh so are the roads pretty smooth?" Sota asked.

"Yes atleast the way we travel" The monk said.

"Okay so before we go why don't we introduce ourselves properly" Kagome said, as she placed Shippo on the ground next to her.

"I'm Kagome, little guy here is Shippo my son, and this is my twin brother Sota." Kagome said. Inuyasha didn't say anything.

"I'm Kikyo, this is my sister Kaede, My mate Inuyasha, My Best friends Sango and Miroku, Sango's brother Kohaku,Sango's cat Kirara and I think thats everyone" Kikyo said pointing out each individual.

"Come on we have work to do." Inuyasha said as he beagn to walk ahead of everyone, when no one was follwoing he began to yell."Hey Let's go!" he yelled.

He turned around to see the three outsiders putting on wierd confinements and climbing ontop of wierd planks of wood with wheels, that they had produced from the odd sacks they carried on their backs.

Sango then took the odd sack from the older boy,Soho he believed or was it Sota and then put it onto her own shoulder.

Then Sango,Miroku and Kohaku boarded Kirara's back, and the group proceeded to near Inuyasha, the outsiders seeming to float on the planks of wood.

As the group traveled through the forest, no one talked really and Sota was paying more attention to Kaede and Kohaku, Kagome watched Shippo as he rode on his skateboard. She then looked to her side and saw Sota looking at Kohaku and Kaede. She smirked.

Her brother was lucky he still crushed on Ree but it was just that a crush where as Kagome was madly deeply in love with Maru, and it was only yesterday that she finally told him. It was killing her,so much that she wanted to cry,to scream,to die, but she couldn't.

"Kikyo what do you think that demon meant by give me the jewel?" Kaede asked.

"Hmm I have been thinking about that as well." Kikyo told her as they walked deeper in the forest.

Kagome skated up next to her cousins. "I have a jewel" Kagome said.

"Let me see it?" Kikyo said. Kagome handed Kikyo the necklace around her neck. Kikyo gasped. "The jewel of four souls, Kagome where did you get this?!" Kikyo asked her.

"Ree" Kagome said "My friend she gave it to me along with some other gifts"

"Kagome you have to protect this necklace, they're many demons that seek this jewel if it were to fall into the wrong hands many people and demons would die." Kikyo said handing Kagome back the jewel.

"Why would a sixteen year old give me that?" Kagome asked.

"I don't know but she must have had great faith in you to give it to you".Kikyo said to her as they continued on their journey.

It was silent for awhile as everyone walked,skated and drove until Kikyo broke the awkward silence,making the group stop and rest. "So Kagome who is Shippo's father?" Kikyo asked her cousin.

Kagome looked at her cousin not knowing what to really say to that question, it was actually the first time Kagome had even thought about Shippo's dad.

"I don't want to talk about him." Kagome simply said.

Kikyo was going to pry but she smelled the salt in the air. "So Kagome how do you use that skator board?" Kikyo asked changing the subject.

"Its a skate board" Kagome corrected "Its real simple all you do is kick and push" Kagome said as she demonstrated.

Sango got up from her place off of the ground and walked over to the two cousins. Sango laughed when Kikyo tried and fell off. "I could do bettter than you." Sango said with a grin.

''Oh yeah" Kikyo said "I bet you can't"

Kikyo backed away from the death trap of skate board as Sango stepped on to the contraption. "This aint to hard" Sango said as she got her balance.

Sango caught on quickly, and licked her tongue at Kikyo. "Told you so." Sango said. in the meantime Sota was talking to Kaede.

"So Kaede how old are you?" Sota asked, hopefully.

Kaede smiled at Sota , "I'm 15, how old are you?" she asked him.

"I'm 18." he said with a grin,the same grin he gave Hojo so many times before, and Ree.

"Oh Sota-sama is almost the same age as Kohaku-Sama" Kaede said. "Kohaku is 16 summers"

Kohaku looked at Sota and then turned back to talk to Miroku. Sota looked at the back of Kohaku.Kohaku reminded him of Hojo, and thinking of Hojo brought nothing but pain.