InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hello ❯ A/N INPORTANT ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N
 
 
AAAAAAAA! EVIL! Stupid computer! I want to go to bed! You had to delete that, didn't you! Ok lets get this over with so I can kill my computer and go to bed. There is a review posted by “me” but “me” is not actually “me,” its my friend who couldn't post a review for some strange reason.
 
All right now that that's done with its time for my version of the spell check. Me, being the wonderfully kind, diligent, slightly obsessed, extremely bored person I am found my mistakes. I did not tell you how Kagome's family died. It was a car crash. Soap box, check, random speech, check. Ok people, I don't care if your wife that you gave up your entire life for is having a premature birth and it doesn't look like either of them will live, OBEY THE TRAFFIC LAWS. You never know when a nice kind old lady will come along in a hummer and turn you into a pancake in the intersection. Just cause your wife and unborn child, I think, are going to die doesn't mean you have to as well. And if you find a pancake in the street don't eat it, that's just nasty.
 
Also, I spelt desperate wrong. I spelt it dispirit. Apparently that is a word.
 
CAN I HAVE SOME TIME ON THE COMPUTER! Again, I was kicked of the computer.
 
Ok, peoples, WHATS YOUR PROBLEM! I've gotten 4 reviews from the good people at Single Spark! $! Oops, can't capitalize 4. 4! Ha! I may not be able to capitalize 4, but I can italicize, underline, and bold it. And I can add an exclamation point! Anyways, you peoples have got to be a lot more lenient on giving review! I need encouragement! I've started four stories but I've hit a major writers block.
 
 
Now, for those of you who don't have or have access to the CD Fallen by Evanescence, here are the lyrics (GET THE CD):
 
Playground school bells ring again
Rain clouds come to play again
Has no one told you she's not breathing?
Hello I'm your mind giving you
Someone to talk to
Hello
 
If I smile and don't believe
Soon I know I'll wake from this dream
Don't try to fix me I'm not broken
Hello I'm the lie living for you so you can't hide
Don't cry
 
Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping
Hello I'm still here
All that's left of yesterday
 
 
That's not all the words but my stupid brother moved my CD and forgot where they put it. Those are all the words from the little pamphlet thing. Ok, just so you people know my family is really annoying. And I'm pretty sure that I forgot some thing but if I did I can tell you later
 
Your extremely late authoress,
 
Nameless_Youkai