InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ hiding amounst the shadows of time pt1: the fight of knowing who we are ❯ chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hiding amongst the shadows of time.

Summery: why does it seem that the fates have the most unexpected in mind for kagome. First the well. Then tapping in her miko powers. Then finding out that she as well as her family are...can't tell you that so early. Now with that info an sago on her side they set of to find there trainer and train there powers to the maximum strength, for the fear of the return to the dark lord. What will happen to the two in this crazy twist of a story? I’m not even sure myself. So please just read an enjoy! Remember 5 review and I mean it.


--------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
Chapter 9: the thick headed hanyou and miko bitch, the truth behind her words, attack plan!
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
(Last time)
"I wish to know what you meant by what you said" sesshoumaru said

"What...?" kagome asked?

(Now)


--------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
"Wha...?' kagome said

"After the attack, how only ' love ' is his weakness" sesshoumaru said

"well its the only thing that has worked so far, its like the more you attack him the stronger he gets, love is his weakness, what we did was a small portion of what we could totally do, we don't have to chant, but since sango never did this before I had to couch her, you could think the things threw one of us to kill him, to kill him our love would have to spread threw the lands as a whole. there is certain death with this for him, maybe even on our own side, it is a small price to pay for the sake of the lands and peace, I thought he was a legend, his work is legendary on other worlds" kagome said

"Who could fight in this battle" sesshoumaru asked already knowing that most of the demons and demoness couldn't fight because they held hate for kagome and her family

"well you could, the northern lord, his mate, the southern lord and his lover, mai, my mother, aunt and cousin when we find them also teirm, kohaku...i mean joed if he wasn't controlled by naraku, sango and saun, shippo, kilala, souta and amber, April, Ryan, myself...i think that is all, of course we can have your army distract him for a while" kagome said

"Now tell me about your father" sesshoumaru said leaning back in his chair

"What the fuck are you my fucking Therapist” kagome yelled jumping from her seat

"Calm down woman I’m trying to find out what your father did so if it should happen we could prevent it” sesshoumaru hissed his eyes flashing red to golden

"Look sorry talking bout the men in my life an how there all dead does not make me happy" kagome said as she walked to the door

" of course silly me you wouldn't of understood" kagome said as she tried to open the door, before she could even get her self half way out the door, sesshoumaru had pulled her in and slammed her into the door. Hands wrapped around her neck. Eyes blazing red.

" listen here wench I’ve been threw much, the deceit of my father, watching as my mother killed herself, seeing my father be killed by inuyasha mother, i have been an seen things you could only imagine. Do not say i would not understand I know perfectly how you feel woman" sesshoumaru hissed in her ear. He let her go, letting her drop to the floor then walked out the room. Face colder than ever.

That’s were she sat now. Her tears once more cascading down her face. She seemed to be doing to more and more with the infamous taiyoukai of the west. Her mind swam with what she was told. She knew now why he acted so cold, or at least part of the reason. Seeing your mother killing herself over her mate, then to top it off the woman your father left your mother for dies at her hands. It was cold sick and twisted. The other part she could only guess as fear. The fear of showing emotion to the world means sudden weakness and the feel of love to come to you then kill you like it had his father. He was afraid to be what his father was. She made up her mind threw these tears. She would try to break the heart of ice around the demon lord of the west. To be his friend. Someone he could lean on as a whole. With this decided and new determination to break the ice she set off towards her room to get ready for the meeting they were going to have soon.

(With sesshoumaru)

'Goddamn woman ' sesshoumaru hissed in his mind as he relaxed in the soothing spring waters. His mind would not let go the look on her face. The look of pure terror that he hated to see on her face. He was confused allot these days with the woman. He knew for sure he held lust for her... strong lust. Love, love was something he wasn't sure of. He hadn't felt that emotion for anyone except for rin. The only one who still held it, well mai too, but still? He knew he never wanted her to look scared, worried, or afraid. She could looked angry and pissed on she wanted. Why well it aroused him to no end to see her fury when they had a fight or argued.

'Was i too hard on her ' he wondered. Was he too hard? Was not a question he should have asked? He knew for surden that he was way too hard on the damn woman. He had no right to ask her about her father. It was something that he also knew would be hard to talk about. He could talk about his father easily. But kagome actually loved her father while he hadn't and that’s what he didn't look at. He would have to say sorry. This would be hard. He was not the kind of man that would give an apology out. This had to be done. He would talk to her after the meeting.

With that thought he leaned back into the waters of the mirth to relax.

(With kagome)

Kagome was throwing her outfit out on the bed when she heard an commotion out at the front gate. Since her window over looked the courtyard to the front she looked down to see a red fire-rat and a dead miko yelling at the guards. Next she saw another silver head who was the lord of this castle come out. She saw him look up to her with an emotionless face, but his eyes said everything. Quickly she put on her blue and black army cargo pants, white tank top with her black bandanna and shoes. In a minute she was out of there running to the front to see the show.

(Front gates)

"What are you doing here brother dearest” sesshoumaru hissed

"Where is she" inuyasha yelled

" there are many she's in the castle, you have to say her name " sesshoumaru said with a smirk, he knew the first thing that would come out of his mouth an he smelt kagome running to the front.

"The damn wench" kikyou hissed

"Where is that bitch" inuyasha yelled

"Fucker sitttttttttt” kagome screeched making all the demons in the area cover their ears.

"Uh...hehe sorry" kagome said sheepishly

"Forgiven" sesshoumaru said with a satisfied smirk playing on his lips

"When ever the bastard gets up tell him and the dead bitch to follow you to the library were the meeting will start" sesshoumaru said coolly with the slightest hint of amusement

"Sir Yes sir" kagome said giving the military salute and sesshoumaru shook his head walking into the castle.

"Get up weakling your going to make me late for a meeting that deals with me, follow me or be left behind" kagome yelled over her shoulder as she walked to the library not even waiting for them. She felt really sorry for the demons. Walking faster till she came to the double wooden doors she quickly open them the shut them with a bang.

"Uh hehe sorry bout that " kagome said walking to the front of the room where her family stood waiting.

"Is he coming or not" sesshoumaru asked

" i ditched him, ass-wipe wouldn't get up fast enough so i left him and the dead thing there, told the weaklings to follow me believe me i saved your noses from the ungodly smell of death, shit and graveyard soil" kagome said causing sango to double over in laugh

"Getting on with the matter at hand” sesshouamru insisted with a small chuckle

" oh yeah...we need to come up with an attack plan" kagome said then all of a sudden the doors burst open to reveal the most reached smell ever known to man.

"Holy shit” one of the demoness said as she covered both her mouth and her nose.

The whole room was silent as they watched kikyou and inuyasha strut into the library. the smell of not only everything kagome just listed hung to them, but the smell of sex, sake, wet dog, and naraku was strong on them as well. waLiking to the front kikyou glared at kagome before she spoke.

"Bitch what is the cause for this, turning on inuyasha for his brother, when you can't have one you goes to the next hun" kikyou hissed

" err bitch I’ve told you my love is for maru, anyone else will have to suffer when they fight him, an another thing at least I’m not the one running nightly rampages of rutting with our enemy naraku” kagome hissed

"Bitch” kikyou yelled she was bout to send off a very weak ki ball but kagome sent of something larger that made her smoke. A gi ball the size of inuyasha head (no it was the size of his ego)

Kikyou was sent flying into the wall right next to the door. Her face was burnt along with her clothing. No blood ran only some clear substance that was oozing freely around her head to her neck.

"Ewe" anayme said scrunching her nose up in disgust.

"Inuyasha if you can not control your mate i suggest you get the hell out of my castle" sesshoumaru hissed threw clenched teeth. He looked at kagome to see her giving innocent puppy eyes to everyone.

"My word did i do that" kagome said with a southern assent

"Go head on gurl" souta said mimicking her. Her family was stifling laughter.

"You wench, look at what you did to her" inuyasha yelled

" don't blame me, she challenged something personal, I’m still a virgin while her shits been fucked so much it looks like a fucking wilder beast" kagome yelled, snickers were heard all around the room.

"You damn bitch" inuyasha yelled, he about to lung at her when sesshouamru clawed hand wrapped its self around his throat.

" listen her brother ( he spat that word ) if you harm kagome I’ll kill you, you can stay but that dead bitch as obviously put you under her spell, she leaves" sesshoumaru hissed his eyes for the second time of the day flashing between red and gold. He dropped the hanyou to the floor. Clearly embarrassed inuyasha went to the door. Picked kikyou up the walked out.

"Umm...anyway any ideals" sango said nervously

"Well lady tiger how bout we let him come to us" saun said

"What?" kagome asked?

" well we travel and attacked him to the 4 off you, what ever you guys did that night do it again, but we'll trap him so he won't get away, you will probably only get 2 shots at him" saun said

"I think it could work" aria said with a smile

"It’s my job” saun said proudly

" well since we have a plan since no one else has given one to us this meeting is over, we leave in the morning, the sooner we get this done the better, you all may leave" sesshoumaru said watching kagome. Kagome smiled as everyone walked out. She walked near the end, when everyone else was out of the room she closed the wooden doors.

"Kagome” sesshouamru said in a tone meant to be soothing

"Look I’m..." kagome tried to say but his finger covered her lips before she could say the rest

"Listen I’m sorry for what happen, i should not have asked about your father" sesshoumaru said

"Its okay i never should have said what I’ve said, should have thought before i spoke...friends again" kagome said in a cheerful voice, sesshouamru raised an eyebrow but non-the less shook his head yes

" look as friends we have to open up and lean on each other meaning that if something is wrong with you then tell me an I’ll try to help you out, the same goes for me okay sesshoumaru" kagome said an he once more nodded his head

" come on we have a long night ahead of us, tomorrow we set out, i suggest you sleep" sesshoumaru said walking out of the library with kagome behind him.

"Goodnight femora" sesshouamru said as he came to his door

"Good night to ya to" kagome said as she climbed the steps to her room. Kagome spent the next hour taking a bath, doing a little reading an getting ready for bed.

(Next day)

A group of ten was out in the front gates waiting for one to hurry up an come on. Kagome was currently in her room putting on her battle outfit. Wearing her black tank top, fingerless gloves, and her black an white army cargo shorts with her black boots. Hair in a high ponytail. She was ready to go. Running down the hall then the steps till outside. She finally made it to the group.

"I see you graced us with you presence" sesshoumaru said while the others snickered.

"Shut up an come on" kagome started as she walked the path out.

The rest of them sighed as they followed the woman who was on a mission. They would find this dark lord and he would be sorry for messing with sesshoumaru, kagome and her family.


----------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------
end chpater
--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
well people i hope you like this, might be one of the last for a while. hope its not too short.