InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ His Brother's Girl ❯ How can I annoy you? Let me count the ways... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: How can I annoy you? Let me count the ways….

The hanyou sat there and stared at the girl, watching intently as she sat there and pouted. He was amazed at how much of a pain in the ass she was, and the fact that his older brother tolerated her and her nonsense. "Shit if she were my pet Ningen, I think I would have strangled her long ago as she soooo damn f##king annoying…yet there's got be something there…something that must be useful cuz I just can't picture Sesshomaru letting her hang around just for the sake of hanging around…." He thought. "She's not even a full grown Ningen for Kami's sake….and wait a minute Sesshomaru hates being around children…as I should know from first hand experience…Damn it girl! What is it about you, that has my brother so fascinated that he keeps you around….."

"Hunh? You were saying something…"

"Hai! Just when you had Rin-chan convinced you're not a baka-kusatore…you do something stupid like ignore Rin-chan! What Rin-chan was saying is 'It sounds like it stopped raining'…and since Rin-chan is hungry and you promised you would get Rin-chan something to eat when it stopped…..well Rin-chan was wondering when Inuyasha-saaan-ma is going to get something?" She looked up at him hopefully.

He sighed. "How do know I'm not going to leave you here and just go away if it stopped?"

"But you promised!" she whined.

He rolled his eyes. "But I also told you Youkai lied!"

"Well Rin-chan also pointed out that Jaken-sama said you're a bastard Hanyou and you said that was a monster and since you NEVER said monsters lie…." She eyed him levelly as if daring him to interrupt her and telling her otherwise. "So… since you're a monster with kitten ears, Rin-chan doesn't believe you can lie…besides Sesshomaru-sama is a Youkai and he NEVER lies!"

Inuyasha snorted with laughter at that. "Never lies?! Shit! Sesshomaru-sama is so full of shit, that his eyes are brown! In fact Sesshomaru-sama wouldn't know the truth if it walked up to him and bit him on the ass!"

"Nani? Sesshomaru-sama's eyes aren't brown, baka, they're gold like yours! Besides Sesshomaru-sama would NEVER let anything bite him on the ass!…And besides Sesshomaru-sama never lies to Rin-chan… he's always kind to her…he keeps her safe and warm and her belly full and let's her snuggle up next to him at night to keep warm….and he never lets Jaken-sama do that!" She said with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah…you told before how great he is… Don't you have anything else to tell me?"

"Rin-chan might…if you let her touch your ears!" She flashed her most innocent of toothy grins.

"What's with you and my ears? Shit! I told you before you couldn't touch them! Don't you listen?" his eyes flashed with annoyance. "Sorry little girl, no one but Kagome plays with them!" he thought.

Rin sniffed back a few tears. "You don't have to be so mean about it! And now look what you did! Instead of going out and making yourself useful by getting some food for Rin-chan while the rain stopped….you had to sit here and yell at Rin-chan…" She wiped her eyes. "Rin-chan is still hungry and now it's raining again!" Just like the storm going on outside, Rin had one going on inside as she sat there crying softly to herself.

Fearing that she would get louder if he did nothing, the hanyou said, "Okay... what if I go see just how badly it's raining out there…and you know what… I'll even leave this here," he pointed to his haori that was now lying on the ground between them. "So you know I'm coming back, okay?" he looked at her as if hoping she'd stop crying once his words sunk in.

"You'd really go look…and go too if it's not too bad…? Arigatou! So when are you going….?"

"What are trying to do, get rid of me now?"

"Noooo…but it would be nice to have something to eat….don't you eat anything? Sesshomaru-sama never eats...no wait…he does eat a little bit…but mostly he gives all the food to Rin-chan. Do you give all the food to the Ningen girl you hang out with?"

"Nani?"

"Baka! Rin-chan said, 'Do you give all your food to the Ningen girl you hang out with?' Well… she is Ningen and we need to eat and all…and Inuyasha-san…I have to pee…where can Rin-chan go?"

"Nani? How the hell should I know? Can't you use a bush?" Inuyasha ran his hands up the sides of his face until they came to a rest alongside his temples. There he pressed until he quieted the headache that was threatening to make his head explode. "I mean Kagome always uses one…and not what?"

"There's no bush in here as it's a cave Inuyasha no baka…and it's raining really hard out again…and Rin-chan has to pee…really badly too."

The hanyou stared at her as if he couldn't believe what was happening to him. He felt like he was living in his worst nightmare. "No correct that…Sesshomaru's worst nightmare." He thought miserably.

"Well…why don't you just go outside and pee and come back quickly…I'll even wait until you're done."

"You're not going to watch Rin-chan are you? That baka hentai Jaken-sama did once and Sesshomaru-sama killed him and then he revived him again…It was very funny too! But are you sure Rin-chan will be safe outside by herself without you watching over her…?"

"Keh! Like I've never seen a Ningen girl pee before…" he muttered out loud to himself.

"EEEEEEEWWWWWW! That's disgusting! You're worse than Jaken-sama! He said he was just was curious…and you…you…eeewwww!"

"Nani? I never said that!"

"Yes you did! Rin-chan heard you! You watch that Ningen girl! What other disgusting things do you do with her?"

"Nani?!" the hanyou exclaimed as if he couldn't believe his ears.

"Rin-chan said…"

"Yeah, yeah! I heard what you said! Why do you want to know for?"

"Rin-chan was just wondering…anyways Rin-chan still has to pee! Not to mention the fact Rin-chan is still hungry…."

"Here!" Inuyasha picked up his haori and handed it to her. "Put this on so you stay dry and I'll help you find a bush and I promise not to look okay?"

"Hai…" she said as she eyed him up and down as if doubting his intentions. Still a full bladder won out over having to make in the cave, so she accepted it and put it on. "What are you doing?" she asked as she watched him remove his inner kimono.

"I'm just taking that off so it'll be dry when we get back…that's all. Now let's go as I thought you said you had to pee really badly." He looked at her as if daring to torture him with something else.

"Hai…Rin-chan does. Anno…Inuyasha-sama…Rin-chan was wondering if maybe we can go look for something to eat while we're there?"

Inuyasha looked at her while he took his hand smacked himself in the forehead with it, and then let it slide to a stop over his mouth. Sighing loudly he moved it back over to his throbbing left temple. "Only if you promise to shut up and behave…."

"Okay… let's go as Rin-chan can't hold it much longer….!"

"Hai!" he half said half sighed as he followed her out into the storm. Luck was with them as they managed to find a bush that wasn't too far away from the mouth of the cave.

"Careful you don't pee on my…"

"Gomenasi…Inuyasha-sama…But Rin-chan thinks she got some on the sleeve…"

"Shit!"

"Rin-chan doesn't have to make that! How many times does Rin-chan have to say that? Can we find some food now? Rin-chan's still hungry!"

"Rin-chan's still hungry…Rin-chan's still hungry…" the thoroughly soaked hanyou said as he watched her looking around for something to eat while regretting the fact he lent her his haori.

"Let's go Inuyasha-sama before Rin-chan gets sick from being out here."

"Shit! That's all I need!" he swore to himself.