InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ His Sacrifice ❯ One Last Time ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
His Sacrifice:

Chapter 1: One Last Time

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the InuYasha characters (as much as I would like to). I do own my own original characters and whatever poems I put in this story (unless notified otherwise).

WARNING: Language, blood, mild to heavy violence, any other ratings that fit InuYasha. Rating of story may change, I'm not sure.

Thanks: I would like to thank Hellz_Kat. She has been a great help and a great friend to me, and she is totally awesome!

~Story Starts~

Sacrifice
Was it all worth it?
Did it help when you bled for him?
Was it worth it when your world went dim?
You walk and endless path now,
A path of pain and sorrow.
Loveless
Now you cannot love.
You're doomed to watch him as his life goes by.
Sometimes you think of him when you look to the sky.
Does he think of you?
Does he remember you?
Forgotten
He's left you now.
There's no point for you to go on.
He's forgotten why you're gone.
He forgotten the reason.
The reason your life died.
Loneliness
You're all alone now.
There's no one to sooth the pain.
You've tried so hard, but there's nothing left to gain.
He leaves you now in a flood of memories,
To wonder all eternity, never knowing where to go.
Sacrifice
Was it worth it?
Did it help when you bled for him?
Was it worth it when your world went dim?
You walk and endless path now,
A path of pain and sorrow.
Doomed forever to be nothing more than his sacrifice.

Chiyo looked down at him. The one man who had ever been able to snare her heart. The one man who, with one word, could mend or break her. The one man she had ever let know about her secret. The one man who, with his extreme hubris, managed to bring about her death. If only. If only she had gotten there sooner. If only he had cared about her enough. If only he could have known what was going through her head as the sword hit its mark. If only he could prove that he really did love her. If only she had never met him. If only. The one statement that always went unknown. The one statement that haunts and hurts. The one statement that never stopped playing in Chiyo mind. And now, the one statement that she constantly said over and over. If only I hated him. No matter how much Chiyo tried, she couldn't bring herself to hate the man. To hate him would be easier than to still love him. She couldn't bring herself to blame him for her death. But most importantly, she could bring herself to forget him. No, Sesshomaru would haunt her for the rest of eternity. If only he knew what those three words had done to her.
"Are you ready" Chiyo turned to her good friend Toshiro.
"Hai. I'm ready. Ready to face him one last time." She turned back to Sesshomaru. "Soon." She whispered. "Soon."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TBC
Please R&R!!!!!!! I would like to know if anyone looks forward to reading this story. I'll wait till i get at least 2 reviews to continue.