InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ HOW TO LOSE SESSHOUMARU IN TEN DAYS ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HOW TO LOSE SESSHOUMARU IN TEN DAYS:
 
The beginning
 
*****************~~~~****************
 
They wondered what would happen. Wondered how it even started, or why even they came together. All they knew was, that they were here.
And they were screwed.
 
Kagome was at the bar with her friends when the whole thing began….
~~~~~~~~
…. “Bull shit.” Sango said when Kagome put down two cards and stated that they were both aces.
Kagome smirked.
 
“Pick `em up bitch” Kagome said nodding her head to the cards, saying this playfully without malice.
 
Kagome flipped the cards to show two shining aces. One of hearts, and one of spades.
 
Sango clicked her tongue in disappointment.
 
“Damn it.” Sango said picking up half the deck, along with the two aces.
 
“Remind me to never play B.S. with you again.” Said Sango regretfully.
 
“That's what you always say, but always seem to come back for more beating.” Kagome said laughing out loud.
 
“You know I'm starting to think you like getting your ass kicked.” Kagome continued raising her eyebrow in questioning.
 
“Oh, yea, I get off on it” Sango said sarcastically.
 
(A/n: NOBODY IS GAY OR LESBIAN (not that I have anything against gay ppl) in this story. They're just playing around...well Jakostu is gay but he doesn't come in till later)
 
“You know one of these days I'm going to beat you Kagome” Sango said with determination and yet somehow doubting her own words.
 
“Come on you two! Stop flirting and throw down your cards!” Kikyou said getting impatient.
 
“A'ight, a'ight, keep your panties on—one king” Sango said while throwing one card in the center of the table, daring anyone to challenge her.
 
“Oh, come on Sango!! Play the game. Stop being so safe. The whole object of the game is to bluff and not get caught. What's the point of playing if your never gonna lie or even try to bluff?” Kagome said putting her friend under peer pressure.
 
Sango smiled. “ Hey, I may not bluff a lot, but I don't need to, to beat both of your skinny asses.”
 
“Oh, nice come back.” Kagome said.
 
They all bust out laughing.
 
“Now, I heard that Kagome got asked out again today by another girl.” Kikyou said while adopting a southern accent acting as if she were gossiping.
 
Sango bust out another giggle.
 
“Are you serious?” Sango asked Kagome.
 
Kagome gave a wry smile and stuck out her tongue.
 
“I'm not telling.”
 
“I CANNOT believe that…” After a minute of thinking Sango changed her mind.
 
“—Actually, I CAN believe that. I swear if I had a penny for every guy, girl, or otherwise who liked you I would be richer than Bill Gates—”
 
(A/n: I don't own bill Gates, for any blood suckers out there thinking of suing me)
 
“Che, whatever Sango” Kagome said blowing it off.
“No. I think Sango might be onto something. Maybe we could sell some of your things off ebay, or something—” Kikyou said teasing Kagome further.
 
(A/n: And no I also do not own ebay, much to my dismay)
 
“—You know what Kikyou?!” Kagome put up her middle finger, flipping her off, while mouthing the words, `Fuck you' without actually saying them out loud.
 
“Oh, I'm sorry Kagome, I know how girls like you and all, but—I just don't roll that way.”
 
Kagome laughed again.
 
“Oh, you know you want it.” Kagome said jokingly.
 
(A/n: REMEMBER. No, Kagome is NOT gay, and neither is Kikyou…or anyone for that matter. Though sometimes even I wonder….;)
 
“Why don't you bring it on over here if I want it so bad.” Kikyou said trying to trip Kagome up.
 
“I would, but I'm sorry—I just don't roll that way” Kagome said ironically quoting what Kikyou said in sorrowful way, like she was actually sad that she was straight.
 
“Ok, ok, you win Kagome. But—one ace—you have to admit that if I did sell something of yours on ebay, you know someone would be on another computer fighting with someone else to buy it. I could make a killing you know.” Kikyou said this while throwing down one card.
 
“Bull shit.” Kagome said.
 
“Which one? The card or ebay” Kikyou asked.
 
“Both.” Kagome replied.
 
“Ah, man.” Kikyou said not even looking at the card, and automatically picking up the cards.
 
“No, I'm serious. I bet you could even get the ice prince himself to fall in love with you.” Kikyou said.
 
Kagome rolled her eyes. “I'd like to see that happen—”
 
“—Never mind, not even. That guy got something seriously stuck up his ass, that I don't think anybody can get out” Said Kagome throwing that idea out the window.
 
Sango and Kikyou giggled.
 
Sango looked at Kagome.
 
“Oh really? You think so? I'll call you on that bet Kikyou.” Sango says.
 
“What?” Kagome said flabbergasted.
 
“You heard her. I bet that Kagome can get the old king of cruelty himself to fall in love with her.” Kikyou started.
 
“And we (Kagome and Sango) bet that you can't” Sango finished.
 
“…And who says that I will go along with this craziness?” Kagome said questioningly.
 
“You will or I'll start auctioning off all your crap on ebay.”
 
“So?” Kagome replied.
 
“—And I'll tell your mom about that time you snuck out and got drunk and woke up later in a—”
 
“Well, mom has to find out about that one day” Kagome said trying to stay strong.
 
“Plus I'll tell you about that time during a fire drill when you were found with that boy in a closet—”
 
“Alright, alright. I get the picture. Just don't tell her about those—incidents ok?” Kagome said defeated.
 
“But how will me and Sesshoumaru get together in the first place. I doubt he's up to dating anyone at all….so that means that I'm off the hook—”
 
Kagome starts to say relieved…of course until Kikyou spoke up…
 
“Don't worry about it. I'll have it all arranged. You just worry about yourself and I'll take care of the rest.” Said Kikyou with and evil smirk of plotting and knowing.
 
For some reason, Kagome couldn't shake off a bit of a foreshadowing dooming feeling….and yet she felt….curiosity and excitement. Who knows what will happen.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Inuyasha was walking down the hall in his house when Kikyou appeared out of know where.

“Hey, Kikyou how did you—”
 
“Never mind that. I have something I would like you to do for me please.” Kikyou said business like.
 
“—and what do I get in return for my oh so gracious act?” Inuyasha asked with a perverted grin.
 
“Oh, for heavens sake.”
 
Kikyou went up to Inuyasha and kissed him on the cheek.
 
“Now I would like—”
 
“Oh, I'm sorry, I must have missed that—could you please redo that—” Inuyasha said smiling.
 
Kikyou smirked.
 
“Nope sorry, only one a day big guy. Now I was wondering if you could sort of—challenge your brother to—oh say—go on a date. With Kagome.”
 
“Huh?” Inuyasha said stupidly.
 
“Well, you see I've got this bet going, that Kagome can get even Sesshoumaru to go out with her. Kagome says that she can't, so she's going to try and get him to break up with her. So you understand?” Kikyou said explaining.
 
“And why would I want to do such a thing as to get him together with her for them just to break up again, that very well may endanger my life?” Inuyasha said curiously.
 
“—because it would be hilarious to watch Kagome try to piss off Sesshoumaru.”
 
Inuyasha thought for a bit.
 
He smirked.
 
“I'm in.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sesshoumaru was walking by a room with Inuyasha and Miroku in it talking while he was on his way to dinner.

They were both laughing.
 
“It's funny. Sesshoumaru has all those fan girls falling over for him, but I bet he couldn't even go out with him for ten days. They'd probably spend one evening with him, and run for the hills. I bet he couldn't even go out with Kagome Higurashi for those ten days. Probably take one look at him and be gone.” Inuyasha said laughingly knowing that Sesshoumaru was right outside the door.
 
Sesshoumaru growled.
 
“Is that so?” Sesshoumaru said with a stone cold voice.
 
It seemed a bit odd to Sesshoumaru that Inuyasha was talking about this, but then what did it matter? A challenge was a challenge, and Sesshoumaru never backs down from a challenge.
 
The two guys turned toward Sesshoumaru with a look that they hoped was surprise.
 
“I shall take this `bet' of yours.”
 
For some reason, Sesshoumaru couldn't shake off a bit of a foreshadowing dooming feeling….and yet he felt….intrigued and curious. Who knows what would happen.
 
**************~~~~~***************
Author's Note:
 
Disclaimer: sigh. No I do not own Inuyasha, ebay, Bill Gates nor the game B.S. …Though I plan to petition somebody someday about fixing that. AND I SHALL OWN MY STOLEN iPOD ONE DAY!! But yeah, i own nothing. Except writing this story.
 
WHAT SHALL HAPPEN? THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW!!
DON DON DON.
 
….i hope I did good on this knew story so far. I was watching this movie today, and thought that would be an awesome story for Inuyasha… wow… where do I get these crazy ideas I'll never know…. I swear I must be crazy… I'm just sort of winging it right now as it is…. Though I do have a few ideas of what's going to happen, so hopefully I won't screw this story up to much, like I did my other story at the beginning, because it was so boring at the beginning and only a few people actually were gracious and decided to pity me and continue reading. To all those people I say THANK YOU!!! (Starts to worship the ground they walk on).. Alright, now that that's over….
 
…anyways….
 
PLEASE REVIEW!! THANK YOU!!
 
I also have this story at fanfiction.com if you want to know
 
PAYCE OUT
 
And
 
LATERZZZZZ