InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Humor House ❯ Curious George ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

****Chapter 3- Curious Goerge ***

Kagome's family greeted Kagome and company. Shippo was pulled up into her mother's arms and she pinched his cheeks until they were purple. After that he ran and hid behind Kagome. Kagome and Inuyasha sat the group on the couch and introduced them to her family. "Mom, Souta, this is Sango, and Shippo." They all greeted each other, then Inuyasha introduced Miroku to them. "Gramps, Miroku." "Did you know there are more playboy magazines than trees? That's pathetic, stupid women." Said a very annoyed Gramps. "What are playboy magazines?" asked Miroku. Kagome shot up and covered Gramps' mouth before he could say anymore. Gramps got the message, and got away from Kagome's grasp and hid under his couch pillow. The group looked at Kagome with curiosity in their eyes. Before anyone was able to speak Kagome replied, "Don't even ask! Let's just watch TV."

Kagome was just about to relax when a `ding dong' came from the door; Kagome's mom answered it. When Kagome looked at the once brave people she thought were afraid of nothing, she saw them all hiding under the table. " Scardy cats. That's just the door bell!" Inuyasha replied getting out from under the table followed by the others. When he got out from under the table, he looked at Kagome who was silently praying that it wasn't Hojo. "Kagome, Hojo's at the door! He wants to talk to you!" her mom yelled from the doorway. Kagome gasped in horror, then got up regretfully and went to the door followed by Inuyasha. "Hello Hojo!" Kagome said putting on a forced smile. "Well, I'm fine actually, I just wanted to know what we were doing in science?" he asked urgently. Kagome gave him an annoyed look and said, " Hojo, we have science on B-day. Which that isn't until next week!" (A/N I'm making that up! ; ^.^) She was raising her voice very slowly, word by word. Hojo didn't pay any attention to Kagome and went on rambling as if there were no tomorrow. Just then Inuyasha came up, gave him one look, huffed, and slammed the door in his face, mid-ramble. Kagome looked at him and said, "That's one way to make him be quiet." Kagome could still hear Hojo talking to himself about school, and not noticing that the door was shut and nobody was there.

Inuyasha turned around and looked at her, "Is there something wrong? Why ya' staring?" he asked. "Nothing." Kagome said nervously not noticing that she had been staring at him the whole time. She sighed and started going back to the living room.

When the 2 got back Sango and Shippo were their watching TV. Something was missing though 1..2.. "Ah! Where is Miroku?" Kagome asked yelling at the same time. "He went out the door thing while you 2 were talking.' Sango stated. "We need to find him! He could die from all the slappings he would receive from all the women!" Kagome yelled as she ran out the door, then before she left through the door, she turned around and ordered, "Don't do anything! Don't move from those spots until I get back! Inuyasha let's go!" she added demandingly. He got up and jumped out the door and flew his way around the city to find Miroku.

-Meanwhile-

"Wow! There's so many good looking girls in this age!" Miroku said happily getting ready for his next groping victim. "Where to start…. Mmhhhh…….Here we go." Miroku said while walking towards a really nice looking model wearing a short black dress walking in front of him, he went up and groped the girls' butt. "That's it! You perverts keep your hands off me!" the model yelled, while taking his wrist and throwing him over her shoulder breaking his arm. "Oh! Mr. Monk, are you ok?" she asked. Just then Inuyasha came and saw the scene before him, looked at the model and said, "Hey you need to teach me how to do that!" Inuyasha smiled at her and complimented, "I like you." She gave him a dirty look, and slapped him. "Serves you right." She said walking away angrily. While she was walking away she jumped on Miroku's stomach, knocking the wind out of him.

Inuyasha was in shock now. He'd been slapped by some girl he didn't even know, and for no good reason! That's not right. "Ow," Miroku whined, "I don't like the women in this age, they're to strong!" He started to get his breath back, "I'd rather go get hit by Sango. She hits lighter." Just then Sango appears out of no where hearing that last remark and hits Miroku so hard he flew into the Atlantic Ocean.

Miroku landed in a belly flop in the water a surfaced, and looked around. He looked at the water, and saw some really big fish. "Oh look! There's fish!" Miroku then turned nervous looking at the teeth of the fish, "Fish that have lots, and lots of teeth. Hehehehehe. I'll just go this way if you don't mind."

Sango then turned her back and started for the house again, and Inuyasha followed.