InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I am.... ❯ Feelings ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chap. I - Feelings

They were all gathered near by the old well, two girls trying to hold their sobs, an old woman lost in thoughts, a monk remembering the present like it would allready be the past, a demon lord whatching everyones else reactions, a half - demon holding on to the hand of the woman he chosed and....the silent girl, the one whom did the most, but still the one who ment the least.
Kaede whatched the strange, silent girl. Something was so weird about that little woman, she wondered if anyone beside her ever thought of that. 'What`s your secret little woman? What are you? Where are u come from?' Those questions were troubeling her from some time now. 'Why did she lie? That village she said she came from never existed. Why did she lie? What was that spell placed on Naraku? She took a deep breath and dismised those thoughts. 'There`s time to find out.' But somehow she knew that this might not be true, she couldn`t stop that feeling that she wont be seeing Melek long after today.

All of the suden, Kagome couldn`t take it anymore and without any worning she jumped into the old well. The bright, blue light was an clear sighn that she was out of their reach. Sango fell to the gound before Miroku could catch her, she was crying. Crying for her loss of the best and only friend she ever had, for the deep, sharp pain tormenting her friend`s soul, for the bitter-sweet memories of the past, for the cruel reality of the present and the fade hopes of tomorrow. She looked at Kykiou, a bright smile on her beautifull features, her hand firmly holding the halfdemon`s hand...Inuyasha, the rise and, ultimately, the fall of her dear friend, the man whom allways made Kagome smile brightly in a pure happiness, the man whom in the end caused the dark shadows of sadness and dispear take over the beautifull bright smile. Allways loved by the little woman from the future, never loving her...'If only...' She heared the monk`s voice, but his words made no sense to her. She looked at him, a sad smile upon his lips..
"I know! But there`s out of our hands Sango." His hand caressed her cheek. "We have to learn from the past, live the present and hope for tomorrow, my beautifull Sango. Kagome will be allright, she is the strongest woman i`ve ever met." A devolish smile came over his features. "And i`ve met some.."
Sango`s lips courled into a smile. 'You sure did pervert!! Maybe you`re right, she is strong, if she could put up to us all, she can handle losing him, and after all .. life is long, one never know what`s going to happen. Maybe things will be good for her, the monk said we should hope for tomorrow right? But I will never know....she could never tell me....I will never see her again.' She fell again, pain breaking har heart. 'Everything changed, nothing will never be the same, we`ve lost her for ever.' Dispear was slowly taking over her, dispear in her eyes, in her soul, in her brain, dispear emanating from her.
"It`ll be allright Sango....." a calm sensation took over the dispear, she felt her soul being purified......"I`m here for you, I`m here for you all, though my time shall come soon.....time to hold on shall soon be over, time to let go will be..., but I`m here now, hold on to me.....let me heal your soul....let me touch you......"
She felt her eyes closing, she was floating, she felt her heart ...... easy, untouched, unharmed...."I feel so good...who are you, where did you came from, when...?"
"I`ve been here all the time......just look and you`ll see me, look behind the green....I`ll take care of you now."