InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I Am ❯ You will be mine! ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hello everyone. I'm new to writing Inuyasha fiction, so please don't go too hard on me. I called this story I Am, after one of the theme songs of the series. Please review after each visit, I really love to hear feedback from you guys! Although I hate flames, if you must flame me, I won't hold it against you. Please enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, which sucks, but I do own some characters which will appear in this story.

***********************************

Rin smiled down on her twin children which were currently chasing eachother at her feet. They were beautiful, perfect in her eyes and she was proud to be their mother.

They were almost identical, save for a slight difference in their hair and eye colour. The male, who had been named Iten by his father, had hair that seemed rougher, with more spikes and messy bangs. He had amber eyes which were very far from his sisters soft ice blue. Her hair was slightly longer and looked silky smooth without a single tangle.

Rin laughed to herself as the female, Renai tripped over a small stone and was instantly tended to by her brother.

Those two would be together for life, the bond they shared was unbreakable and they were always there for eachother.

She scooped her two giggling children into her arms and sat them in her lap as she sat on a nearby stone bench.

The day was wonderful. Soft, fluffy clouds glided by on light breezes that played with their hair. She sat there, her eyes closed, reveling in the beautiful spring day as her children squirmed against her.

" Are you enjoying this day, my Lady Rin?" a smooth voice sounded from behind her.

She turned with a smile to face her Lord husband, the mightly Lord Sesshomaru. The twins struggled against her harder as they saw their father for the first time in days.

Rin obliged and released the two excited half demons who rushed to their father, each one taking one of his legs as they tried to trip him.

Their efforts were in truth very weak still, but their father pleased them by faking a fall to the ground. the twins were instantly all over him as they tugged at his ears and hair.

" Father goes away for too long," Iten chastised much to Rin's amusment and Sesshomaru's surprise.

He looked to her with a smile, " It seems our son enjoy's punishing others."

Rin giggled and scooped Iten into her arms, " Now, now my little boy. Daddy's sorry."

Iten snorted and peered down at Sesshomaru, who was still seated on the ground as he struggled wtih Renai who was contently perched on top of his head.

" Can daddy stay awhile?" she asked fixing him with a hopeful stare before she lost her balance and fell into his lap.

Sesshomaru smiled as he picked her up and pet her silky hair, " Of cour-"

" Lord Sesshomaru!" Jakken screeched as he ran to his lords feet.

Sesshomaru quickly replaced his cold mask and glared down at him, " What do you bother me with this time?"

Jakken cringed, " Forgive me my lord. But the captin of that bunch of bandits, wolf tribe, demands an audience immediatly!"

Sesshomaru closed his eyes before turning to his family which was looking at him hopefully.

" Tell them that I will hold no audience. I have more important things right now."

**************************************

" He said what?!" The wolf captin roared as he knocked aside a stand holding a torch in the campground.

" I-i'm s-sorry captin, b-but they said they had m-more important things," a small messenger demon cowered below him

He yelped and jumped back when the captin hurled a flaming torch at him which landed harmlessly infront of him.

" More important. More important is that what he said?!" The captin roared. He turned away from his clan, fists clenched, trembling with an unspoken rage.

" Well. If the mighty Sesshomaru has more important things, then what are they?" He demanded from the messenger.

" They said something about family..." The demon paused. He had no other information to offer.

The captin growled his disgust at the messengers lack of knowledge.

" So Lord Sesshomaru believes his family is more important than speaking to me, is that it?" The captin growled.

" Tell me!" he wheeled around causing the clan to jump backwards awkwardly, " About his precious family."

A young male offered his knowledge, hoping to get on the captins good side.

" He has a human mate and three half demon children. His eldist child, a male, has moved from the western lands a while ago with his mate."

" Three half children and a disgusting human wife," The captin pondered out loud, rubbing his chin in thought.

" What of the other two children?"

" They are twins sir. A male and a female," the young demon answered.

" A female. And even with her dirty blood, she is a female inu-demon is she not?"

The young demon nodded, not quite sure what to make of his captins sudden excitment at the mention of a young female.

The captin laughed suddenly, causing the young demon to flee back to the safety of the crowd, " A female. A female! I will make her mine, then Sesshomaru will wish he never thought of us as being unimportant."

The captin stood in the middle of the camp laughing at his devious plan and around him his clan gathered shouting his name to the stars, "Captin Chinook! Captin Chinook!"

****************************************

Rin quietly slid open the screen to her children's room. Behind her she felt Sesshomaru lingering as she checked on the two young demons.

" They sleep as if they had no care in the world my Lord," she whispered as she stepped into the room.

Sesshomaru nodded to her as he neared their bedside. He smiled down at the sight of the two youngsters sleeping, wrapped up in eachothers arms.

" Tell me, my Lord husband. Was it wise to turn down the Wolf's clan proposal for an audience?" Rin asked.

Sesshomaru stood from the bedside and quietly slipped out of the room with Rin following. He began to walk down the hall to their chambers as Rin quietly slid the screen shut and increased her step to catch up with him.

" He knows that he'll have to wait for what he wants," Sesshomaru explained, " He is surely angered, but he knows better than to attack. His clan is no match for me and my allies."

Rin breathed out a sigh of relief. Sesshomaru opened the screen to their chambers, shutting it behind Rin who took a seat on the edge of the bed.

He watched from the shadows as she unwrapped her hair, pulling her fingers through it as she breathed a sigh of happiness.

She leaned back against him when he began to pull his hands through her hair, his fingers meeting with hers and twining them together as he inhaled her exotic scent.

She turned around to face him, giving him one teasing kiss before standing up to put on her robes. She went to take a step, but was stopped by Sesshomaru, his eyes clouded with lust.

" Sesshomaru, I must change," she said in her singsong voice. He gave her a wily smirk before pulling her back down to him.

" Then let me help you disrobe," he replied in a husky voice before meeting her lips with his.

Gentle kisses became furious kisses of passion as the two preoccupied lovers became oblivious to what was going on around them.

*****************************

A small wolf demon uttered a small yelp before a hand slapped accross his mouth.

" Quiet. We don't want to get caught," Chinooks gruff voice breathed into his ear.

He released him when the smaller demon gave him a terrified nodd and returned to his previous position of observing the two small children below them.

Totally unaware that they were being watched, Iten and Renai slept on in their bed below the window.

Chinook couldn't help the evil smile that sprung to his face.

" Awww.. Lookit the two cuties, they are," He mock soothed.

The other demon gave his acknowledgement with a simple ' Aye Sir'.

Chinook suddenly spun around, knocking the other demon off his perch and catching him roughly by the neck.

" Go tell them to shift camp. We'll set up in those woods yonder," he motioned with his free hand, " We'll be observing these two until the young female comes of age, then we'll snatch her."

He then threw the now whimpering clansman to the ground and he immediatly scampered off into the darkness.

" Yes yes, you will be mine," his rough voice rumbled as his eyes glazed in passion.

Deep in his mind, he was imagining their very first time.....

***************************

" Come to me, Renai," he called out.

She came obiediently to his side, her wonderful blue eyes peering up at him from beneath her silvery bangs.

He stroked her smooth side and revelled in what she had become. Her breasts were now full and firm, covered only by a simple scrap of the best fir. Her whole front was bare and her short skirt hung low leaving barely anything to be imagined.

He stroked her silky hair as he kissed her gently, reaching around to untie her top, letting it flutter to the ground. He slashed her skirt, tearing it to shreds and revelling in the naked beauty standing before him.

She smiled at him lustfully as she laid face down, spreading her legs wide and pressing her head to the soft fur blanket.

This he could not resist and in a flash he was inside her. Her tight warmth sent him over the edge and he moaned tightly as he thrust into her over and over......

**************************

Chinook snapped back to attention when he heard someone sliding open the screen door. He quickly jumped down from his perch and cleared the high stone wall with ease.

" Yes, yes Renai. You will be mine."

***************************

Well, there you have it, the first chapter! Whew, that took a while. I don't think I've ever written so much. Well, please read and review, I'd love to hear from you!