InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I Bet You Can't ❯ the bet is made ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

inuyasha was sitting with the others, the humans of the group having demanded a rest. unfortunately they had decided to rest in the eastern lands. inuyasha grumbled as he smelled the familiar scent get closer and closer until koga was at kagomes side, professing his love. inuyasha grabbed his hands, snatching him away from her.

"leave her alone, dumb wolf!" he shouted at him.

"Stay out of my way, you mutt!" they continued on with their childish banter for a while.

"Who would wanna sit around and be your bride!?" inuyasha shouted

"There's a lot more to it then just sitting around! I bet you wouldn't last a single day as my bride!!!" koga snapped back.

"Oh please! you wouldn't last a single day with me as your bride!"

"You wanna bet!"

"yeah!"

"Fine! from here on out you are my bride, inuyasha!" koga shouted.

"Fine!" inuyasha fumed as the rest of the gang was trying their damndest to not laugh at the awkward turn of events. koga grabbed inuyashas hand, holding it gently despite his yelling. 

"Come on, honey! We're going home!" he shouted as he slightly pulled inuyasha to his pack in the eastren mountain range. inuyasha huffed as he followed the other closely. once they had explained the situation to the elders, their temporary marriage was announced. though knowing it was only temporary the pack was overjoyed for koga and even koga subconsiously felt pride for having found a bride. first they exchanged inuyashas kimono for the traditional furs of a wolf princess and braided his hair. inuyasha looked absolutly stunning in the outfit. koga came to greet inuyasha after he had finished getting dressed. koga was considerably calmer than before as he greeted his bride gently.

"It's time for dinner. lets head to our den." koga said as he took inuyasha's hand in his own. inuyasha walked with the other to the den where dinner had been prepared for the two before hand. they sat in silence as they ate, glancing at each other every now and then. once they had finished, koga held the fur covers open, welcoming inuyasha into his bed. inuyasha hurriedly crawled in as koga laid next to him. 

"goodnight, my bride." koga whispered.

"goodnight...." inuyasha mumbled hesitantly before settling down into sleep, koga following suite soon after.