InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I Love you Inuyasha!!! ❯ I Love you Inuyasha!!! ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I LOVE YOU INUYASHA!

( by: Shishome)

Marrowind looked at them with anger. Marrowind is a dog demon, the mate of Sesshoumaru, who since the first day, the shikon jewel scattered into shards, tried to find them.

Kagome hid behind Inuyasha.

Marrowind continued to look at them then she held out her hand, palm up

"Give me your shaken shards, or do I have to resolve, into killing you"?

Inuyasha looked at her with confidence and unsheathed Tetsusuiaga.

Marrowind withdrew her palm "Fine you resolve to fighting" she whispered.

Inuyasha nodded. Marrowind nodded and closed her eyes "Then I go undisigsed" she whispered.

Just then her eyes shot open, showing blood red, then her tail appeared bushy black, her nose and mouth lieghnthened out to form a snout. Her body covered in thick, sleek black fur, her hands turned into paws, her ears, formed to look like that of a German shepherded. She grew to about the height of Sesshoumaru, (she is 1 foot shorter than him since she is a female) her fluff appeared between her front legs and close to her neck, and it circled around on her shoulders and stopped at her belly.

She had a red cresant moon that faced down on her forehead, somewhat in-between her eyes. (Like Sesshoumaru) And two red claw like markings on each side of her snout. She stood before them, green acidic, toxic saliva dripped from her mouth as she panted.

Inuyasha smiled " Good undisguised" he said.

Marrowind circled them, getting closer and closer each time she circled them.

Just them Inuyasha lashed out with tetsusuaiga and gashed her front right leg.

She yelped and knocked him down with her tail.

Kagome armed her bow as she raised it at the massive dog.

"Inuyasha, I'm going to shoot her"

"No don't" he replied as he swung tetsusiaga, almost amputating her left hind leg.

Marrowind growled and lunged at him.

Inuyasha kicked her in the face, making her jump back.

Kagome kept her bow rose as the fighting continued. Just then to kagome's horror, Marrowind knocked Inuyasha off the 300ft cliff with her front left paw.

" INUYASHA"! Kagome screamed.

Inuyasha screamed as he free fell from the cliff, minuets later he landed on the sharp rocks motionless, he was dead.

Marrowind turned to Kagome, she growled as she slowly walked towards her.

Tears built in Kagomes eyes as she raised her bow ands shot Marrowind in the chest with a purity arrow.

Marrowind yelped and backed off the cliff.

Kagome ran up to the cliff and watched Marrowind fall, she whined as she free fell to the bottom of the cliff.

I woke up after that, so I don't know if Marrowind died, probably not, but there is some kind of a possibility.