InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I'm On The Outside ❯ The Potential For Something More ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AN: Okay, this chapter took me FOREVER to write. I must have written and rewritten the damn thing a million times! That and losing my disk really didn't help. Now this is a long chapter, mostly because there are three songs used in it. Scandalous by Mis-Teeq, Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake and Dirrty by Christina Aguilera. I don't own any of those songs, but I used them to convey certain feelings. This is the true origins of all the sexual tension between Kagome and Inuyasha in future chapters of this story.
 
While some of this stuff may seem a little unbelievable since they are best friends, it CAN happen, trust me, I've seen it happen quite often. Now I don't really remember what the legal age is in Japan, here in Canada where I live it's 18 and I have been to a few all age parties where they serve alcohol and use certain measures to ensure no underage drinking happens.
 
 
Anyway, all of your reviews have been much appreciated, keep them coming!
 
I don't own any of the characters of Inuyasha, no matter how much I try to intimidate people into saying I do :P
 
~ * ~
 
Kagome and Inuyasha entered the club, looking around for their friends. They quickly found Sango and Ayume dancing on the floor while Eri and Yuka talked to some guys on the side of the dance floor. Miroku was waving to them from a table and Kouga was standing at the bar with his wolf buddies.
 
Inuyasha heard Kagome's groan when she noticed the intoxicated state of her boyfriend. “You could just ignore him you know.” Inuyasha told her.
 
Kagome shook her head. “No, I should probably go and at least say hi, that way he won't cause a scene if he sees me.”
 
Inuyasha watched sadly as she walked away before joining Miroku at the table. “I swear if he hurts one hair on her head.” He muttered.
 
“Oh Inuyasha, relax.” Miroku said, lounging comfortably as he watched Sango dance. “He's so drunk it won't take long for Kagome to come back.”
 
Kagome approached Kouga and his friends, wincing at their loud obnoxious comments about some girl standing at the other end. Why do I put up with this? She pondered as she made her way over to him.
 
Kouga slurred her name loudly and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. He offered to buy her a drink which only made her roll her eyes and push his arm away. Kouga didn't seem to notice his girlfriend's annoyance as he tried to lean in to kiss her. Kagome turned her head at the last minute, making his lips graze her cheek instead.
 
After visiting with her boyfriend for what seemed like a decent amount of time Kagome ordered herself and Inuyasha something to drink and slipped away, wandering back to her friends. She slid into the booth, handing Inuyasha a bottle of water and said hello to everyone.
 
“I'm sorry Kagome, I tried to get him to promise not to drink tonight.” Sango told her friend.
 
“It's alright, I doubt he would have promised me either.” Kagome said, not failing to notice the way that Inuyasha tensed. “Come on Sango, let's go dance, I need to work off some tension.”
 
Sango nodded and followed her friend out to the floor, leaving Miroku and Inuyasha alone once more. “I hate him so much.” Inuyasha muttered.
 
“Why does Kagome put up with it?” Miroku asked.
 
Inuyasha shrugged. “She's afraid of what he might do if she breaks up with him.” Inuyasha told his friend. “And I can't help but agree with her, that he might do something stupid.”
 
Inuyasha was about to say something else when the song changed and Miroku's head automatically snapped to the dance floor. “Oh thank the heavens!”
 
Inuyasha gave him a questioning look. “What are you going on about?”
 
“My friend, what you are about to see will take away all anger.” Miroku said. “Hell, it will take away all thought process.”
 
So, so, so scandalous
 
Inuyasha turned his head to the dance floor and watched as Sango said something to Kagome, who threw her head back and laughed. The two girls moved closer to each other.

You know you wanna sing with us (baby)
That's why you know you should be scared of us (baby)
 
Inuyasha almost swallowed his tongue when Kagome pressed her back to Sango's front. Sango wrapped her arms around her friend and the two of them began to sway to the beat.

Non stop looks to kill
Straight talk sex appeal
One touch gives me chills and we ain't even close yet
Rough neck all around
Inking all over town
Show me how you get down
Cos we ain't even close yet
 
Kagome worked her self loose from Sango's grip and swayed downwards, running her hands along the thighs of the girl behind her. “When the hell did those two start learning to dance like that?” Inuyasha demanded.

You got me feening and you got me feeling weak
Listen as I speak cos I'm careful as I creep
You got me going crazy and you know I can't sleep
No fortune your moves and you hypnotise me
Miroku's face broke out into a grin. “Remember awhile back we had that dance unit in Gym class?” Inuyasha nodded. “This was the dance that Kagome and Sango came up with.”
 
You got me trembling like a little baby girl
You're so special, you're like diamonds and pearls
You got me spinning and you got me in a twirl
You're my number one baby and you come to rock my world
 
Inuyasha continued to stare, fighting the urge to drool as Sango spun Kagome around so that the two girls were facing each other. With each beat the two girls moved the opposite direction of the other, all the while talking and laughing.

You're dangerous
Just get it up
The way you move so scandalous
It's all about the two of us
A one night stand just ain't enough
I need some stimulation baby
A little conversation maybe
You got me spinning 'round like crazy
There goes my baby
 
“How come I've never seen this dance before?” Inuyasha asked.

Scandalous (baby)
So scandalous (baby)
Scandalous (baby)
So, so, so scandalous
 
“Because you had to take Shippou to the doctors that day.” Miroku told him, causing the Hanyou to curse.

Hot stuff, head to toe
Where you go, no one knows
You smile playing the dough and we ain't even close yet
 
Both boys felt their jaws drop as Sango stuck her leg between Kagome's and Kagome rocked to the music on it. Sango had her arms around Kagome as the two of them continued to dance a little more provocatively.
 
Solid as a rock
How many ways can you hit the spot?
Show me what you got 'cos we ain't even close yet
 
Kagome broke away from Sango and circled her friend, trailing her hand around the taller girl's body. She stepped back against Sango and allowed her friend to grab her hips, pulling her body flush once more.

You got me feening and you got me feeling weak
Listen as I speak cos I'm careful as I creep
You got me going crazy and you know I can't sleep
 
Kagome's hand reached up and grabbed the back of Sango's head as the two of them continued to grind against each other. Inuyasha could feel his Youkai blood surfacing and was sure he felt his pants tighten a bit.
 
No fortune your moves and you hypnotise me
You got me trembling like a little baby girl
You're so special, you're like diamonds and pearls
You got me spinning and you got me in a twirl
You're my number one baby and you come to rock my world
“I hope Kouga isn't watching this, or Kagome could be in real trouble.” Miroku said. “Hell, Sango's in real trouble if I get her alone.”
 
You're dangerous
Just get it up
The way you move so scandalous
It's all about the two of us
A one night stand just ain't enough
I need some stimulation baby
A little conversation maybe
You got me spinning 'round like crazy
There goes my baby
The two girls repeated their previous actions and as Kagome spun around to face her friend she glanced over at the table. She threw her hands above her head and motioned to Inuyasha and Miroku.

Scandalous (baby)
So scandalous (baby)
Scandalous (baby)
So, so, so scandalous
“Don't leave me alone with him.” Sango said with a laugh.

A little conversation goes a long, long way
Show a little patience
That you are here to stay

So show me that you're game oh
 
Miroku looked more than ready to jump up and sandwich himself between the two females, Kagome was slightly surprised that he didn't. “I just hope that Kouga doesn't see this.” She said over the music. “If he sees any guy looking at me in that way he freaks out.”

You're dangerous
Just get it up

The way you move so scandalous
It's all about the two of us
A one night stand just ain't enough
 
“Well, he might have to fight Inuyasha if that's the case.” Sango said. “Check it.”
 
I need some stimulation baby
A little conversation maybe
You got me spinning 'round like crazy
There goes my baby
 
Kagome glanced over at her best friend and was surprised to see his eyes glowing slightly red in the dark light of the club. She glanced back to Sango and couldn't help but grin.

You're dangerous
Just get it up
The way you move so scandalous
It's all about the two of us
 
Inuyasha's head perked to attention as Kagome danced slightly away from Sango. She stared at him and he definitely felt a familiar tug in his groin. Miroku glanced at him when he let out a soft moan.
 
A one night stand just ain't enough
I need some stimulation baby
A little conversation maybe
You got me spinning 'round like crazy
There goes my baby
 
“Are you alright?” He asked Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha shook his head and buried his face in his hands. “I'm never going to be able to look at my best friend the same way again.” He muttered.

You know you wanna sing with us (baby)
that's why you know you should be scared of us (baby)
You know you wanna sing with us (baby
)
That's why you know you should be scared of us (baby)
 
Inuyasha was never so relieved to hear a song end and peeked out between his fingers to see Kagome and Sango walking back towards them. Movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention and he groaned to see that Kikyo had shown up and had placed herself and her boyfriend in his field of vision. Inuyasha looked over at Kagome as she threw herself into the booth beside him.
 
“That was quite the performance.” He muttered.
 
Kagome shot him a glare before snatching away his water bottle and glancing at the bar. She was shocked to see that Kouga was no longer drinking, he had disappeared somewhere. “Where's Kouga?” She asked, finishing the water.
 
“I didn't realize that it was my job to watch your boyfriend.” He snapped.
 
“Inuyasha.” Kagome said softly, making him cringe. “What the fuck is your problem?”
 
She saw his eyebrows twitch in amusement and knew he was fighting a grin. For reasons completely unknown to her, he found it hilarious when she cursed. He finally sighed and slumped back against the booth.
 
“Want to know what my problem is?” He said suddenly. “That is my problem.”
 
Kagome followed his gaze and saw Kikyo and her new toy dancing. Inuyasha could have sworn that he saw Kagome's hair bristle as she glared at his ex girlfriend.
 
“Oh no she doesn't.” Kagome muttered as a new song blared over the speakers. Kagome grabbed his hand and yanked him out of the booth. “Come on.”
 
Don't be so quick to walk away
Dance with me
I wanna rock your body
Please stay
 
“What are you doing?” He asked as she pulled him out to the floor.
 
“You and I both know that the one thing that will drive her up the wall is to see us together.” Kagome told him, finding a spot near Kikyo. She tightened her grip on his hand as he tried to walk away.
 
Dance with me
You don't have to admit you wanna play
Dance with me
 
“Kagome, this is petty!” He told her. “Besides, what about Kouga? If he sees us dancing he'll get pissed off.”
 
Just let me rock you
Till the break of day
Dance with me
Got time, but I don't mind
 
“Fuck Kouga.” Kagome said turning and pressing her back to his chest. “He's probably passed out somewhere anyway!”
 
Just wanna rock you girl
I'll have whatever you have
Come on, just give it up girl
See I've been watching you
I like the way you move
So go ahead, girl, just do
That ass shaking thing you do
 
Inuyasha was growing very uncomfortable with the position he and Kagome were in. He had already wanted to throw her to the floor and have his way with her when he had watched her dancing with Sango. Now having her pressed against him so intimately was sending his brain into a fit.
 
So you grab your girls
And you grab a couple more
And you all come meet me
In the middle of the floor
Said the air is thick, it's smelling right
So you blast to the left and you sail to the right
 
He kept his hand resting on her hip that is until he noticed that Kikyo was definitely watching them. He smirked at her and pulled Kagome tighter against his body. If smoke could have come out of Kikyo's ears it would have.
 
Don't be so quick to walk away
Dance with me
I wanna rock your body
Please stay
 
Kagome gasped when she felt his hard body pressed against hers. She knew that Inuyasha worked out on a regular basis, but she hadn't realized what the full extent of his work outs had done to him.
 
Dance with me
You don't have to admit you wanna play
Dance with me
Just let me rock you
Till the break of day
Dance with me
 
Kouga's body isn't anywhere close to being this hott. She thought to herself before giving herself a mental slap. Get a grip girl, this is your best friend you're thinking about here!
 
I don't mean no harm
Just wanna rock you girl
Make a move, but be calm
Let's go, let's give it up girl
 
Inuyasha smirked as Kikyo's eyes all but popped out of her head. He had always known that she was jealous of Kagome, but he didn't think that her jealousy was that deep. Kikyo looked about ready to run over and bitch slap Kagome into the next century.
 
See it appears to me
You like the way I move
I'll tell you what I'm gonna do
Pull you close and share my groove
 
He jumped slightly when he felt Kagome's hand slide up and cup the side of his face, much like she had done with Sango. He assumed that she had done it out of habit, until her hand continued up and brushed against his ear.
 
So you grab your girls
And you grab a couple more
And you all come meet me
In the middle of the floor
Said the air is thick, it's smelling right
So you blast to the left and you sail to the right
 
A bolt of electricity seemed to rush through his body, starting where her fingers touched him. With a growl he spun Kagome around to face him and pulled her tighter to his body.
 
Don't be so quick to walk away
Dance with me
I wanna rock your body
Please stay
Dance with me
You don't have to admit you wanna play
Dance with me
Just let me rock you
Till the break of day
Dance with me
 
Kagome had been caught off guard by his growl, but she was even more shocked when his hand firmly grabbed her butt. For a minute she wondered if Miroku had cut in. Inuyasha had never acted this way, not that she was about to complain.
 
Talk to me boy
No disrespect, I don't mean no harm
Talk to me boy
I can't wait to have you in my arms
Talk to me boy
Hurry up cause you're taking too long
Talk to me boy
Better have you naked by the end of this song
 
Kagome glanced over her shoulder and saw that Kikyo was definitely pissed off. Kagome smirked and sent her a look that clearly said: “Serves you right, bitch.”
 
So what did you come for
I came to dance with you
And you know that you don't want to hit the floor
I came to romance with you
You're searching for love forever more
It's time to take a chance
If love is here on the floor, girl
 
Kagome glanced up at Inuyasha in shock when she felt one of his legs push between hers, much like Sango had done earlier. He was staring down at her intensely but she mistook the look of mischief and lust for something else completely.
 
Hey
Dance with me
Yea
Come on baby
 
They had never danced together before, unless you counted two minutes of a slow song back in middle school. Even then their dance had been only to appease their parents and it was quickly cut off when a speaker blew.
 
Don't be so quick to walk away
(Don't walk away)
(Come on and)
Dance with me
I wanna rock your body
 
Back at the table Sango and Miroku were staring at their friends in shock. They wouldn't technically label what Inuyasha and Kagome were doing as dancing. The way that Kagome was rocking against Inuyasha's body was starting to give both Sango and Miroku some very creative ideas.
 
(Let me rock your body)
Please stay
(Come on and)
Dance with me
You don't have to admit you wanna play
 
“Is it just me or is that kind of hott?” Sango asked her boyfriend.
 
(You don't have to admit you wanna play, just) Dance with me
Just let me rock you
(Do do do do)
Till the break of day
(Come on and)
Dance with me
 
Miroku nodded his mouth suddenly dry. They both jumped when Kouga appeared and slid into the booth beside them. Sango pressed her hand to her heart, feeling like she had just been caught doing something wrong.
 
Talk to me boy
No disrespect, I don't mean no harm
Talk to me boy
But I can't wait to have you in my arms
Talk to me boy
Hurry up cause you're taking too long
Talk to me boy
Better have you naked by the end of this song
 
Kouga turned his glassy eyes to the duo sitting across from him. They both knew that in his drunken condition he couldn't truly recognize their scents or who they were. He mostly recognized the familiar feel of companionship coming from them. “Where's Kagome?”
 
Don't be so quick to walk away
(Just think of me and you)
Don't be so quick to walk away
(We could do something)
Don't be so quick to walk away
(I like the way you look right now)
Don't be so quick to walk away
(Come over here baby)
 
“On the floor with Sango.” Miroku said quickly. The last thing that they needed was Kouga to turn and see Kagome and Inuyasha all but sexing each other up on the dance floor. At least if he turned and could make them out, maybe his drunken mind would convince him that she was grinding against Sango, something that Miroku found himself concentrating on very hard.
 
Are you feeling me?
Let's do something
Let's make a bet
Cause I, gotta have you naked by the end of this song
 
Sango noticed the look on her boyfriend's face and she rolled her eyes. She glanced over to the dance floor and gasped as Kagome and Inuyasha's movements had become much more provocative as the song changed.
 
[Redman:]
Ah, dirrty (dirrty)
Filthy (filthy)
Nasty (Christina), you nasty (yeah)
Too dirrty to clean my act up
If you ain't dirrty
You ain't here to party (woo!)
 
“Who's this then?” Kouga demanded, staring at Sango.
 
Ladies (move)
Gentlemen (move)
Somebody ring the alarm
A fire on the roof
Ring the alarm (and I'm throwin' elbows)
 
“I'm Miroku.” Sango said quickly. The wolf's eyes narrowed as if he was trying to see her clearly. She said a silent prayer to the heavens that he wouldn't succeed.
 
Oh, I'm overdue
Give me some room
I'm comin through
Paid my dues
In the mood
Me and the girls gonna shake the room
 
“And I'm Inuyasha.” Miroku said quickly. “Or at least I wish I was.”
 
DJ's spinning (show your hands)
Let's get dirrty (that's my jam)
I need that, uh, to get me off
Sweat until my clothes come off
 
Sango glared at him as Kouga's head dropped to the table, signaling that he had passed out. “Thank the Gods.” The couple muttered, turning their attention back to their friends.
 
It's explosive, speakers are pumping (oh)
Still jumping, six in the morning
Table dancing, glasses are mashing (oh)
No question, time for some action
 
Kagome's arms were now around Inuyasha's neck and she had his ears between her fingers. From time to time she would press them just right and Inuyasha's eyes would roll up towards the back of his head.
 
Temperature's up (can you feel it)
About to erupt
Gonna get my girls
Get your boys
Gonna make some noise
 
Kikyo was now moving around the couple, trying to figure out a way to cut in between them. The entire time she and Inuyasha had dated she had never been able to cause him to look like that. She moved up behind Inuyasha and put her hand on his hip, pressing her body against his back.
 
Wanna get rowdy
Gonna get a little unruly
Get it fired up in a hurry
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time that I came to start the party
Sweat dripping over my body
Dancing getting just a little naughty
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time for my arrival
 
Miroku was slightly surprised when a scowl crossed Inuyasha's face. After all he was in a position that most guys would give their left testicle to be in.
 
Ah, heat is up
So ladies, fellas
Drop your cups
Body's hot
 
Kagome turned in his arms and pressed her backside against his crotch and swiveled her hips. She could feel exactly what her body was doing to him and even though she knew she should be caught off guard or something, she felt excited. She was tired of fighting the attraction she had felt for Inuyasha since they had hit puberty and he had grown out of his awkward stage. She had to admit that her best friend had grown up nicely.
 
Front to back
Now move your ass
I like that
 
Inuyasha moaned as Kagome kept teasing him. He could still feel Kikyo pressed against his back and had it not been for the fact that he knew how heartless she could be, he would have been aroused even more by her presence. Kagome turned back to face him and she rocked her hips against his body.
 
Tight hip huggers (low for sure)
Shake a little somethin' (on the floor)
I need that, uh, to get me off
Sweat until my clothes come off
 
He could make out her lips moving to the words of the song and thinking about words like that falling from those lips made him shiver. She swiveled her hips as she moved down his body, much like she had done earlier when dancing with Sango. He gasped as her hands passed over his legs and the now growing bulge in his pants.
 
Let's get open, cause a commotion (ooh oh)
We're still going, eight in the morning
There's no stopping, we keep it popping (oh)
Hot rocking, everyone's talking
 
She moved back up and wrapped her arms around his neck again. He leaned down and nuzzled her neck, biting the flesh there in a gentle and teasing manner. For now, the feeling of Kikyo pressed against his back was completely forgotten as he concentrated on Kagome.
 
Give all you got (give it to me)
Just hit the spot
Gonna get my girls
Get your boys
Gonna make some noise
 
Sango turned to look at Miroku whose eyes were starting to glaze over in arousal. “Miroku?” She asked, touching his arm.
 
Rowdy
Gonna get a little unruly
Get it fired up in a hurry
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time that I came to start the party
Ooh sweat dripping over my body
Dancing getting just a little naughty
Wanna get dirrty (oh, oh)
It's about time for my arrival
 
Miroku turned his gaze to his girlfriend and Sango couldn't help but shudder. “What?” He asked, taking a deep breath to try and calm himself. If he and Sango had been in Inuyasha and Kagome's position, Miroku would have long ago swept her up in his arms and taken her back home with him.
 
Here it comes, it's the one
You've been waiting on
Get up, get it up
Yup, that's what's up
Giving just what you want
To the maximum
Uh oh, here we go (here we go)
 
“Do you think that maybe we should go out there and pull them apart?” Sango asked. “You know, before they do something that they might regret?”
 
You can tell when the music
Starts to drop
That's when we take it
To the parking lot
And I bet you somebody's
Gonna call the cops
Uh oh's, here we go's (here we go)
 
Miroku shook his head. “No. I have a feeling that they are both well aware of what they're doing.” Miroku told her. “Maybe this will make them pull their heads out of their asses and see what we've seen since we were kids.”
 
Ohh ooh ohh, yeah yeah...
 
Sango nodded. She might not necessarily agree with him, but she knew he had a point. Ever since the day that Kagome had dragged him over to her small group of friends in elementary she knew the two of them would end up married. When ever they played house, Kagome always made Inuyasha be her husband. Of course he never really had much choice, being the only boy.
 
[Redman:]
Yo, hot damn, Doc a jam like a summer show
I keep my car looking like a crash dummy drove
My gear look like the bank got my money froze
For dead presidents I pimp like Huddy roll
Doc the one that excite ya divas (ow!)
If the media shine
 
Kagome's hands were back up on Inuyasha's ears, her lips dangerously close to his. Kikyo noticed this and had a feeling that if she didn't intervene quickly, she wouldn't be able to get the one thing she had wanted when she and Inuyasha were together.
 
I'm shining with both of the sleeves up
Yo Christina, better hop in here
My block live and in color, like Rodman hair (yeah)
The club is packed, the bar is filled
I'm waiting for sister to act, like Lauryn Hill
Frankly, it's a rap, no bargain deals
I drive a four wheel ride with foreign wheels
 
While she had known that Inuyasha had never had a girlfriend when they first started dating, he had quickly learned how to please her. And he had been damn skilful at it. She had had every intention of making him take her to bed the night that they had broken up. She hadn't ever thought that he would find out about the long distance boyfriend she had kept on the side.
 
Throw it up
Baby it's brick city, you heard of that
We blessed, and hung low, like Bernie Mac
Dogs, let 'em out, women, let 'em in
It's like I'm ODB, the way I'm freaking
 
Kikyo's hands slowly began to move up towards his ears. She had always figured that they would be the one thing that would make his resolve crumble, but he had always refused to let her touch them. It always made her furious to know that Kagome could touch them and not her.
 
Wanna get rowdy (rowdy, yeah)
Gonna get a little unruly (ruly)
Get it fired up in a hurry (hurry)
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time that I came to start the party (party)
Sweat dripping over my body (body)
Dancing getting just a little naughty
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time for my arrival
 
She was about to close her hand around Inuyasha's ears when Kagome spotted her intentions. Kagome's hands moved from his ears to the back of his head and pulled his head roughly down to hers. It was a move that shocked everyone, including the two people involved in the kiss.
 
Rowdy
Gonna get a little unruly
(Ooh oh)
Get it fired up in a hurry
(Ooh oh)
 
Sango's jaw dropped and she made a choking sound. She was caught off guard by her friend's bold move, but she was also impressed. “I'm confused.” Miroku said, watching them. “Why is she kissing him?”
 
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time that I came to start the party
Ooh sweat dripping over my body
Dancing getting just a little naughty
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time for my arrival
 
Sango shook her head. “I dunno, maybe she got really caught up in the moment.” When Kikyo moved to pull Inuyasha away, Kagome changed the angle of her head, deepening the kiss slightly. “Or she's just being overly possessive.”
 
Rowdy
Gonna get a little unruly
Get it fired up in a hurry
Wanna get dirrty
 
Miroku shook his head and hoped that Kouga wouldn't choose that exact moment to rouse himself from his drunken stupor. Both he and Sango watched as Inuyasha finally got over his shock and wrapped his arms around Kagome, taking control of the kiss.
 
It's about time that I came to start the party
Sweat dripping over my body
Dance and getting just a little naughty
 
“You know for two people who are making out on the dance floor, they sure are clueless about their attraction to each other.” Sango said, silently hoping that the bulging vein in Kikyo's neck would pop.
 
“What do you mean?” Miroku asked.
 
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time for my arrival
 
“Oh come on, you know perfectly well that the moment we bring this up they'll go into denial.” Sango said as Inuyasha pulled away. His hand clasped Kagome's and he pulled her off the dance floor.
 
Uh, what
 
Sango and Miroku waited for their friends to re join them and were more than shocked when Inuyasha simply snatched Kagome's jacket and purse from the seat as they passed. Kagome didn't seem to even notice the movement, since her eyes were focused solely on the Hanyou in front of her.
 
“Oh shit.” Sango said, grabbing her own things.
 
She climbed over Kouga's unconscious form and quickly followed her friends out. Miroku stared after her in shock before sighing and following suit. He knew his girlfriend had good intentions, but he knew that this was something that Inuyasha and Kagome needed to experience.