InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I'm what? ❯ Introductions ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or Sailor Moon. T-T

This is my first story, so feel free to tell me what I'm doing wrong. ^-^ Please R & R!!

"..." = talking

'...' = thinking

\...\ = telepathy



I'm what!?

~ Introductions ~

# Kagome's Dream scope #


Kagome was in a clearing in the feudal era. It was night out. In front of her was a woman named Midoriko. The two were talking.


"Kagome, your training is finally done, but before I go you must know that you are no one's reincarnation but your own. Your soul is your own, no one else's. The only reason you look like Kikyo is because when the jewel was burned it absorb some of Kikyo's characteristics. You are not her, nor were you ever. In fact you are much older than Kikyo. You will find out who you truly are soon."

"I'm not her reincarnation?"

"Yes, that's right. I cannot say who you are because you have to figure that out on your own. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is. All I can say is that you'll meet four girls. I can't say anymore."

"I understand. *hug* Thank you for everything, I'll never forget you!"

Midoriko "You're welcome, I'll never forget you either. I am your guardian feel free to ask for help anytime. I am part of you just as the jewel is part of you. You are its true protector so keep it safe. If it means you have to take it away from Inuyasha, then do so. Remember you are stronger than him, you can't allow anyone to make anymore tainted wishes. Here are some gifts that will help you: your own neko youkai, like Sango's (A/N: it's midnight black with a white star on it's forehead); an elements staff - it will help you better control the elements you use in attacks and spells: Earth, fire, wind, water, wood, and thunder; a purity blade - a special katana that will channel your miko powers into your attacks, like with your arrows just more focused. Your staff can shrink to any size that you want when you aren't using it and your sword has an invisibility spell on it. It follows your command so you can choose who you want to let see, this way it can always be with you and you won't get in trouble for it; and double sais(A/N: If you watched Dare Devil, a sai is the weapon that Electra uses) I must go now, farewell!"

Kagome "Thank you again, good bye!"

# End of Dream, Kagome's POV #

*ting!* *ting!* *ting!* *ting!* " AHH! WHA-WHAT?! UGH! I'M UP, I'M UP!! *fiddle* *ting!* *fiddle* *ting!* "GRR!!!! WHY WON'T YOU TURN OFF!! *ting!* *ting!* *throw* *crash* *smash * ' stupid alarm clock'

Kagome's Mom yelled up the stairs,(does anyone know her name?) "Kagome, is everything alright?"

"Yeah, just having some clock problems. I'll be down in a few minutes."

"Okay, but you better hurry or you'll be late!"

' I know, I want to be late' ( she's thoroughly annoyed by the way her friends constantly try to pair her up with Hojo all the time, so she's trying to avoid them as much as possible. Mean, I know but if you had friends as stubborn as them wouldn't you try to do the same?)

"Meow"

"Huh? Oh! Wow! I really did get those gifts! Aww! You're sooo kawaii!"

"Meow"

"Hmm....so what should I name you....hmm...hey...how about Starfire. Because you have a star on your forehead and your element is fire like Kirara. So...how about it? You like?"

"Meow!" *purr* *purr*

" I'll take that as a yes! Hmm...I wonder how everyone's doing?"

# Feudal Japan #

*THWACK!!!*

"...."

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP TOUCHING ME!!" *eye twitching* ( guess who)

Shippo *sigh* " He'll never learn will he?"

"......it was worth it..." *passes out*

# Back to Kagome's POV #

"Sorry Starfire, but you have to stay home. They don't allow pets at school."

/But you can't. I must protect you. /

"Don't worry I can take care of myself, and I'll have my weapons with me. Wow! I didn't know you were telepathic? We'll I have to go, I'll see you after school, okay?"

/Fine, I shall stay. /

"Good. Bye mom!!"

" Bye sweetie!"

" I think it's about time I start heading off to school. I'm surprised they haven't kicked me out yet for missing so many days; I hope I can catch up. I barely passed last year; I hope tests and quizzes are enough for this year too." *sigh* 'hmm...so there are new girls at school, hope they're nice. They look nice, but what's with the weird energy? Hmm...I can't sense any evil radiating from them...why do they look so familiar? I haven't seen any of them before, I think.'

# Sailor scouts POV #

"Come on Serena, thanks to you we're already late as it is. We're at a new school now and on day one we already make a bad image of ourselves by showing up late." Said Rei

" It is so not my fault! You guys could have gone ahead without me."

Luna interrupted, "Okay that's enough, remember why you're here. We've been picking up a lot of energy here. We need to discover who it is and fast. We do know its pure energy so you most likely won't get into a fight with him or her. But you need to find it before the new enemy does. We'll meet you at the shrine after school. Good bye and good luck."

"Right!" yelled the girls.

#Kagome's POV #

'Well at least I won't be the only one who's late!' I walked into the office for a tardy slip when the principle pulled me off to the side.

"Kagome, I'd like you to show the new students around, okay? If you do this I'll excuse your tardiness for today."

" Okay"

"Alright then. Kagome I'd like you to meet Kino Makoto, Tsukino Serena, Aino Minako, Hino Rei, and Mizuno Ami."

"Hello, I'll be touring you around the school for today. My name is Kagome, Higurashi Kagome. It's nice to meet you."

Rei 'Hmm...she might be the one. I sense magick on her. I feel she's hiding something too.' /Hey guys. /

All /Yeah, what is it? /

/I think she might be the one we're looking for, but I'm not sure. I can't feel her energy but I sense that she's hiding something. I also sense magick on her. /

/So you're saying that we should keep an eye on her? / Asked Makoto.

/That and that we should also keep looking, there's a chance she might not be the one. /

Kagome interrupted their mental conversation, "Well, to start off let me see your schedules. Hmm...well, looks like you won't have a lot of trouble. Most of your classes are close to each other and some of you have classes with me." 'Good I can keep an eye on them' Kagome thought to herself. "Do you have any questions? If you'd like, you can sit by me at lunch. Well, got to go. I've got self defense. You do too Makoto and Rei, come on. Osakini!"

~*~*~ Self-defense class ~*~*~

Makoto /Luna said that she was strong and powerful. Maybe she's concealing her powers. What do you think? /

Rei / Yeah maybe that's what she's hiding. Well we'll find out if she's a strong fighter here. Maybe she'll slip up and show some of her power. /

/ Yeah, maybe. /

Teacher " Okay, today class we'll be learning how to sword fight, archery, and hand to hand combat. Before that though, I'd like to see what shape you're all in. You'll be running a half mile around the track. Those who finish under 8 minutes get 10 extra credit points. On your mark, get set, go!"

Makoto / Damn she's fast! /

Rei / Yeah! None of us are that fast! /

Kagome ' Wow, running from demons all the time and training really made me fast. Better slow down a bit. I'm as fast as Inuyasha.'

Teacher, " Wow! Kagome good job! You finished in 4 minutes!"

11 minutes later.....

Teacher, " Okay, we'll start off today with sword fighting. You'll each go against me."

`Good I'm great with the sword' thought Rei.

Teacher, "Rei you're up first."

The fight went on for about 5 minutes before Rei was de-sworded.

Teacher, "Good job. You will help me teach the others"

A few more people went up next and failed miserably, none of them knew what they were doing and most were scared. Up next were Makoto then Kagome. Kagome lasted the longest and de-sworded the teacher. Everyone stood shocked and amazed; no one knew what to say.

Makoto / Whoa! Did you see that!?/

Rei /Yeah! And she was holding back! She's a skilled fighter. /

The teacher was very impressed, "Well. That was very good. If you don't mind would you help me with the class?"

"Umm... heh heh... Sure."

"Great. Okay next is archery. Try to hit the bulls eye, each of you have three tries."

Rei was first, she did very well. She accidentally used some of her miko power (A/N: it comes naturally to her and in my story she is a miko) This didn't go unnoticed by Kagome.

`So she's a miko, a good one. That's a relief. Maybe I should show her my powers.' Thought Kagome. Then she visibly tensed up. `On no! A youkai! Is it after the jewel?'

Rei looked at Kagome and saw her tense up. 'What's with Kagome? It's as if she's waiting for something. Huh!! No way! A youkai! Here! But why?! Wait...did she sense it before us?' Rei then talked to the other girls./Guys, youkai alert. It's going to attack the school. As soon as every starts to evacuate the school I want you to transform and go to the gymnasium. Got that?!/

Everyone but Serena /Yeah! /

Rei /Serena did you get that? Serena? /

*sounds of Serena snoring*

Frustrated, Rei's eyebrow started twitching 'Grr.... how could she be sleeping!? And on the first day of school!! We're supposed to be searching for someone and she's asleep!!' /SERENA!!!!!!WAKE YOUR LAZY BUTT UP!! WE GOT YOUKAI TO FIGHT!!!/

Serena "AHHH!!" Class looks at her weird *blush* /Yeah, okay. I hear ya! Wait...did you just say youkai!! But why would they attack the school? /

/I don't know. Just transform when everyone goes and meet me in the gym. No fancy speeches, and wait a while. Don't attack just yet. I think we found the one Luna was talking about, but we have to hide alright? Did everyone else hear that? /

Everyone /Yeah! /

*BOOM!!* *screaming * *running* "M m m- monster!!"

"HAND OVER THE JEWEL SHARDS OR DIE!!"

Kagome in a dangerously calm voice stated, "How about, I keep the jewel shards and you die." Kagome strings her bow.

The Scouts started thinking, 'Jewel shards? What's he talking about? Why's she so calm! This is an upper class demon!'

"Ku ku ku ku! Don't make me laugh miko!! Do you think a puny arrow can defeat me?!"

"No. I guess your right *throws bow and arrows to the side* *takes out her katana * But I bet you won't be laughing when I purify your ass and cut your head off" Kagome charges the demon dodging its poison claw attacks. She aims the sword at him and the power of the sword pushes him back while purifying him. Just before he gets a chance to regenerate himself, Kagome jumps into the air cuts his head off and cuts his body in half turning him into dust. Kagome picks up the jewel shard and purifies it, then adds it to her chunk. The scouts come out of their hiding place gawking at her and the power she displayed.

Scouts 'she didn't even try and that was an upper class demon'

"Hey guys, now I know why you look so familiar."

Sailor Moon gives a nervous look as she says, "What are you talking about? Heh heh."


"Don't play dumb, I know who you are. Really, is that the best disguise you have? I knew the people in this city were stupid but really, I never expected them to be this clueless!! Look Sailor Moon is Serena, Sailor Jupiter is Makoto, Sailor Venus is Minako, Sailor Mercury is Ami, and Sailor Mars is Rei. And before you say anything, I'm not that stupid. I put a barrier up the time you showed up. No one can see us, hear us, smell us, or sense us. I didn't want people to know that I defeated the monster."

The scouts just stood there speechless for a few moments, and then Minako spoke, "We have to bring you to Luna. Please trust us, she might know who you are if you don't already."

Kagome agrees and follows the girls with the barrier still around them.

So did it suck? Please review!!!!!!!!!! I'll write the next chapter soon. Oh and what should the pairings be?