InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I'm what? ❯ Cousins? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks for the reviews ^-^ What should the pairings be? Traditional or not? Your choice, but if I don't get any suggestions then I'm going with traditional. I'm kinda thinking about pairing Kagome with Kouga, because Inuyasha is a jerk! He's always going to Kikyo, why he'd pick the corpse? I don't know...but at least Kouga knows how to treat her. I'm also thinking about having it a Sesshomaru/Kagome fic. R & R !!!!!

Disclaimer: ..I don't own Inuyasha or Sailor Moon..*pout* T-T

"..." = talking

'...' = thinking

/.../ = telepathy

I'm what!?

~ Cousins?~

Ami " Kagome, we'd like you to meet Luna."

Kagome " Umm...where is she? All I see are cats..Is she invisible?"

Luna " I'm right here and yes I'm a cat."

Kagome " Oh..well..you wanted to see me? The scouts said you might know who I am."

Luna " Yes..well, I'm not sure if you are or aren't who we're searching for. In order for me to find out you must allow me to read your memories."

Kagome agreed, she closed her eyes and so did Luna. Pretty soon Luna's crescent moon started to glow. Luna sifted through her memories amazed at how much the girl went through and the time traveling she had done. Pretty soon she discovered Kagome's hidden memories and re-opened them. As soon as she had done this Kagome started to remember everything, the Moon Kingdom, why and how she was sent to earth, and her own Kingdom. Kagome started to transform. She no longer wore her school uniform, but an elegant golden silk dress. Her hair grew to her ankles and turned silver with a tint of gold and black tips. It looked like it was as soft as spun silk. Her body glowed with golden light and upon her forehead was a golden sun. When she opened her eyes they were a molten gold that shone with wisdom and kindness.
Everyone was amazed at her beauty. Luna opened her eyes and the first thing she said/whispered was " .......Princess....Amaterasu...."

Minako "Who's that?"

Kagome/Amaterasu " I am Princess Amaterasu, Princess Serena's cousin. I fought with you on the Moon Kingdom. You don't remember me because you weren't supposed to know about me until the new enemy came....Our uncle, Susanowo. He was reborn too. Who he is now? I don't know. But he wants to take over our Kingdoms. A long time ago before we were even thought of our grandfather, god Izanagi gave birth to my mother, the sun goddess Amaterasu; your father, the moon god Tsuki yomi; and our uncle, the god of tempests, Susanowo. Our grandfather each gave them a Kingdom. Mother got the Sun Kingdom, your father got the Moon Kingdom and Uncle got to rule the underworld. Uncle was not happy. A few centuries went by and soon we were born. Uncle had a daughter. She attacked the Moon Kingdom and Sun Kingdom and succeeded in destroying it, her name was Queen Beryl. I was sent into the future with you to keep peace and defeat Uncle. He wants to kill us and take over our future Kingdoms. Be careful of him he will awaken soon and will attack us. This will be very big and could destroy Earth. You will become more powerful soon. The Outers and the Starlights will be joining in the battle too. Luna I believe you have my power broach. Please train them to become stronger so they can transform into the next level. I must go I will still have my memories but my goddess form is draining my human body. Please give me my broach when I wake up. Good bye"

And with that Kagome fell to the ground in a peaceful dreamless state. She still kept her silver golden hair and eyes but other than that everything reverted to normal. Luna answered all the scouts questions and told them about Kagome's adventures (she needed to so if a battle against a youki in this time came they'll know where she is and why they can't contact her)

3 hours later...........

Kagome " *Yawn*.......huh.......uh..where am I?...Oh yeah. *yawn*"

Artemis /I see you're awake. Are you okay?/

Kagome /Yes, just tired. Why is that?/

Artemis /Your human body couldn't withstand your goddess form./

Kagome /Oh...so, where's Luna and the girls?/

Luna /I'm right here. The girls are getting the other scouts. I think you remember them..Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, and Saturn/

Kagome /I don't really know. But hey, I need to return to Inuyasha. You read my memories so I think you should know how he is. Please tell the girls and the others about Susanowo, and please try to figure out who he is before he awakens. I think we're too late, but please try. He's very powerful. I have to go, bye!/

Artemis and Luna /WAIT!! Your broach/

Kagome "Oh yea....heh heh.. Almost forgot. Thanks!!!"

# Feudal Japan #

Shippo "WWWAAHHH!!!!! I MISS KAGOME!!!!" *sob*

Inuyasha "Feh!! Quit your whining, its pathetic."

Shippo "Inuyasha, you're such a jerk! That's the reason why Kagome leaves all the time. It's all your fault!!" *jumps on Inuyasha's head and starts trying to bite his ear off.*

Inuyasha "Grrrrrr...Get..off..my..head..NOW!!!"

Shippo "Eep! *sniff sniff* *sniff sniff * KAAAGOOOMEEEE!!!!!"

Inuyasha *sniff sniff* 'That can't be Kagome...she smells like a....what is she?'

Shippo "Kagome's back, Kagome's back!!!! Yeah!!(ain't he cute ^-^) Kagome I missed you soooooooooo much!!! Why'd you go away for so long...*pout* Inuyasha was so mean. And why did your hair and eyes change? ARE YOU A DEMON??? You don't smell human."

Inuyasha "Yea..what are you? And where have you been these last 2 months..hmmm?!! You're wasting shard hunting time." (Inuyasha couldn't go through the well to drag her back)

Kagome "I'll explain later at Kaede's, I need to show you guys something too. And I've been training those last 2 months."

Inuyasha "Feh! Like it would help, you're probably still a weakling."(the baka's pride is so big that he can't sense Kagome's energy)

Kagome in a very calm voice "You'll see just how weak I am soon..*evil glint in eyes*.."

Shippo "...umm..yeah..ah Kagome let's head back now you're scaring me."

Kagome "Sorry Shippo, come on let's go to Kaede's now."

~ Kaede's Hut ~

Miroku *gasp* "..a. a..a"

Sango and Kaede "What is it? What's wrong?"

Kagome /Miroku, it's me Kagome. Yes, I'm a goddess, don't tell the others yet. I want to do that/

Miroku /Yes Kagome- sama/

Kagome /No need for formalities, I'm still your friend Miroku/ "Hey everyone!"

Sango "Oh Kagome ! I missed you so much!!! *hug* What happened to your hair and eyes?"

Kagome "Um..yeah..about that. I found out a few things while I was gone. I'm not Kikyo's incarnation for one and that I'm a legendary goddess. Even ask Miroku."

Inuyasha "...you have to be lying! How could a weak wench like you be a goddess? Ha ha And what exactly are you a goddess of?"

Kagome "You know, I'm getting really sick and tired of your rude comments. I'll show you I'm a goddess and kick your ass!!"

Inuyasha "Oh...I'm sooo scared. Feh."

Kagome grabbed her broach and said Celestial Sun Make-up. There was a bright light enveloping her body, her school clothes disappeared and her body shone so no one could see her naked. Upon her forehead shone the sun that declared her goddess of the sun. In a bright flash she soon was dressed as a Sailor Senshi. She had a gold skirt, gold boots (think Sailor Saturn's outfit except it's gold and the boots aren't tie-up), and a tiara with the sun on it.(Oh and Kagome's weapon is the Sais, Electra's weapon in Daredevil)
Inuyasha was stunned. He couldn't believe she was actually a goddess. Still stunned, Kagome marched right up to him and kicked his ass out of Kaede's hut and into the woods where he landed in the God tree upside-down.

~In the God tree ~

Inuyasha "Haha..very funny..."

~ Back to Kaede's Hut ~

*droooooooool* (guess who?)

Sango "Wow Kagome....you're....you're..the legendary goddess Amaterasu....It's an honor. *bow*

Kagome "Oh.... no. Sango you don't have to bow or anything. You're my friend, me being a goddess shouldn't change anything." *hug*

Miroku " *still droooooolllinggg* ....did you know that when you transform you're naked?? And I must say....I LOOOVVEEE your skirt." (Has anyone ever noticed how short their skirts are? I can't believe they fight in that. And those heels…I'm a girl and I can barely walk in them.)

Sango *THWACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* "Houshi no baka!!!!!!!!!"

Kagome "....*sweat drop*...guess I shouldn't transform in front of him...." 'Stupid perv'-----------

Well whatcha think? Please review and give me suggestions for pairings for the other characters. Miroku/Sango and Serena/Darien are staying. Still need suggestion on who to pair Kagome with.

Ja Ne!! Lady of Chaos 2005