InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I Won't Back Down ❯ Meet the Gang ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
A/N : This is my first fanfac and I plan on finishing this one . Souta’s getting hurt will be coming up in the next chapters. Now here’s my disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha or any of the other characters as much as want to though. Hope you like this please read and REVIEW!
Chapter One

Kagome parents have gotten sick so Kagome took in her little brother Souta and also took on responsibility of pay their hospital bills. It’s been a hard few months but they are getting better and soon will be able to go back work but it has been hard trying to be a parent to her younger brother. As much as they love each other and get along it’s hard because Souta is a growing up and trying to become a man and seems to think that he is running the show.

“Souta! I though I told you to take out the trash and wash these dishes ! Why are they still here?” Kagome yelled as she walked in to her kitchen of her house. Kagome heard the steps pounding down the stairs and put her hands on her hips as he brother and friends ran down the stairs.

Souta walked up to his sister kissed her on the cheek and started putting away the some of groceries that she bought and said” Oh sis, sorry the guys came over and we got a little preoccupied with this movie that we’re making. You’ve got to see this …” Kagome listen to her brother rambled on and smiled. At least he’s finally making some friends she thought. When he first moved out here it was hard for him because he missed his old home and his friends but he has been adjusting lately and has went on a few dated with this girl Kira.

Laughing Kagome said “ Okay, Okay I understand just get those chores done because tonight some of my friends are coming over for dinner and well I want this place to look at least clean you know”

Souta looked down at his sister and said ‘ Alright, I’ll make sure that they get done…Hey Matt wash them dishes for me and I’ll re edit the last scene for ya okay.” Kagome shook her head as she watch her brother’s friends do his chores. Amway’s as the day went Kagome began to prepare a big feast for her friends. She wanted to show that she was a good cook and that she was taking care of her brother well they were always teasing her about being lazy because she never invited them other despite the fact that they always invited her over during the week. As she began to finish the dessert she looked at the time and saw that she had barely and hour to get ready.

“ Hey Souta I’m going to get ready can you watch the food for me while I hop in the shower?” Kagome said when she walked into his room.

“Yeah yeah …”Souta answered with eyes glued on the computer screen.

“Don’t let the food burn” she called as she walked in her master bedroom

“I’m going downstairs right now aight”

Kagome slipped out of her suit and stepped into her shower. As the hot water poured over her body she began to say another silent prayer for guidance. Even though she was handling things well with her family has become a little bit of a strain and very stressful..

Kagome shook her and promised herself that she was going to free herself from all fears and doubts tonight as she hung out with her friends. She decided to wear a little blue casual dress with little but of natural looking make up s0o0o0o0o she could look laid back and chilled. She decided to leave her hair wavy and went downstairs to check on the food. She walked downstairs to find her brother and his friends getting ready to help themselves to her food.
“ Hey !” She yelled as she flashed into the kitchen “ that is for dinner which doesn’t happen to be for another hour and if you eat up all the food what are my friends and your little girlfriend going to eat boys” They guilty put down their bowls and looked around the fridge for something to eat. Shaking her head she took look at the food and settled down in the living room to wait for friends. About ten minutes later they all started to arrive. First Sango and Miruku arrived with noodles and bread for the meal. Kaugrua, Kouga, Aymane,and Kanna arrived soon afterwards all bringing a dish to the dinner.

As the were in the living just laughing and talking Miruku mention that the only reason that they all brought food was just in case Kagome couldn’t cook a decent meal which earned him a friendly glare from his friend. “Oh you will all see that I am just an amazing chef and this just might be a once in while thing so don’t get used to my cooking.” Kagome retorted with a laugh.

“We won’t have to if we’re dead.” Kouga said and everyone burst into laughter.

“Hey now everyone stop ragging on her now.” Sango said “ Oh Kagome, I hope that you don’t mind there was a new guy in the department s0o0o0 I kind of invited him over to have dinner with us. I hope it okay.”

Smiling at her friend she laughed “ It’s fine. I cooked more than enough food to go around twice.”

Coming down the stairs with his friends Souta said” Then if that is so true sis then how come you wouldn’t let us get a little taste? Hey everyone what’s up? Mind id we join you?”

“No, of course not join us” Ayamne answered with a big smile.
“Yeah why didn’t you feed these boys they are growing into men and you know how we can eat.” Kouga asked.

As Kagome began to answered the door bell rang “ And there’s your answer right there. Those boys would have eaten up all of the food. Kagome answered the door and her laughter stopped. There stood one of the most gorgeous men she had ever seen. He had long silver locks that went down his back. Striking golden amber eyes that made her heart stop when they locked with hers. Blinking after a moment of ogling the living Adonis in front her smiled and asked “ Are you Inuyasha?”

Grinning down at her he answered sweetly “Yes, beautiful I am . . .Sorry that I am late. I had to run a few errands .”
“Oh that’s fine! Come in! Come in ! We’re all in the living room . Everyone seems to love making fun of my cooking. Which they have never tasted yet!” Kagome said putting strong emphasis on her last sentence as they enter the living room.
“Oh ignore them the aromas from the kitchen smell very inciting that my mouth is watering.” Inuyasha said flirtatiously.
Giggling Kagome sat down on the couch and rejoined the conversation. “Still the big flirt I see?” MIruku said to his best friend.
“Inuyasha , you made it” Sango exclaimed with much enthusiasm.
Miruku jumped up and said “Hey, how come you didn’t tell me that it was Inuyasha who was the new guy?”
Sango looked up at him with questions in her eyes “Ummm I really didn’t think that it was all that important. And I didn’t even know that you guys knew each other.”
Miruku gave her a funny look as he embraced his friend” You’ve met him before…”
Sango gave Inuyasha a good hard look” OH! Now I remember but he had black hair then…”
Inuyasha smiled “Yes, I did this is my natural color I use to die my hair but got sick of doing it every month.”
Kagome and Kanna asked the same question in unison “How do you two know each other?”
Miruku said” This dude right her is my best man”
“We’ve been friends since pre-school” Inuyasha continued.
“But were separated in middle school”
“And were reunited in High school sophomores year and ever since then”
“We’ve been getting the ladies” Miruku said earning an icy glare from Sango.
“And into trouble but we are baddest brothers in joint”
“We will be boys for life till the day we die” Miruku ended dramatically as they sat down erupting in laughter.
Souta looked at his friends Matt and Logan and said “ Well isn’t that a beautiful little Bromance .”
Kouga nodded” It’s so nice to have friend like that. I miss my boys from out east. Whenever they come and visit it is always a party.”
Kagome agreed “Yes, I know when my best friend Maybelle comes out from New York or I go out there we are inseparable. But come one now let’s not get all sad and depressive lets go eat my food!”
Aymane snickered” Yes, let’s go eat some food and hopefully live “
Kanna and Kagrua gave her a little shove as they helped bring the food out on the balcony.

The gang ate and enjoyed themselves. The food was great and so was company they laughed and just had fun. The left pretty late and all thanked Kagome for inviting after they helped her clean up her house of course as good friends always do.

“Sango, do forget to call me tomorrow about that case okay.” Kagome said as she helped her friend gather up her belongings.
Sango glanced at her friend” I won’t forget okay? Oh and were all still on for the beach right?”
Kagryua said” Yes, I hope so because I am really pale and I need some sun you know?”
Aymane nodded in agreement “ I feel ya. I can’t wait to get out there are catch some rays.”
“Me too.” Kanna said /
Kagome laugh and said all her goodbyes to her friends making sure that Inuyasha was the last to go.
Inuyasha was the last to leave and he gave Kagome a hug to thank her for having him “Thanks, the food was great and it was nice getting to know you and your friends.”
Kagome giggled and said” No problem you should come to the beach with us”
“Thanks I think that I might but I would have to find a babysitter though . . . I have a son” Inuyasha said
“Oh, hmmm just bring the baby along we all for the most part love little kids.”
Looking down at her Inuyasha asked” It doesn’t bother you that I’m in high school and have a son?”
“No” Kagome answered “I am not one to judge . Stuff happens that we don’t plan for . Look my little brother is living we me and I have to work to pay my parents medical bills but hey I dealing.”
“Yeah, stuff does happen. Well it was nice meeting you Kagome. I will be at the beach will you guys tomorrow.”
“Alright. bye” Inuyasha left after giving Kagome a peck on the cheek.
“Wow, he is so amazing” Kagome said to herself as she walked herself to her bedroom. As she slipped into her nightgown and laid down in her bed she found herself dreaming of this boy that she just met.
A/N: Okay s0o0o0 you just read. . . Now review and tell me what you think what Ishould add and if you want to be in it tell because I need to write in some more charters soon. S0o0o0o0 please REVIEW!