InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Icey Behavior ❯ The beginning. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 

Inuyasha’s P.O.V (4 year old):

 

It was late at night when I crawled up onto my older brothers chest.

“Sessy. Pst. Sessy.” I whispered.

“Go to bed, Yasha.” he grunted back.

“But the sky’s awake, so I’m awake, so we have to play!” he grunted as he pushed me to the floor. I sat for a minute before climbing back on top of his be and whispered in his ear.

“Do you wannna build a snowkid?” his eyes opened as he smiled. Within no time we were bursting through the doors of the throne room.

“Do the magic! Do the magic!”

“Okay,okay.” he laughed as snowflakes emerged from his palms. He threw it up, making it snow inside. From there we made a little snowkid and named her Rin. Then we went skating on a sleet of ice and finally jumping from hills of snow, each one bigger than the last.

“Yasha, slow down!” he said, a little panicked.

“Wee! Again! Again!”  as I jumped I could see the blue magic but instead of making a mountain of snow, it hit my head. Everything went black and I heard Sesshomaru scream for dad.  I couldn’t remember anything after that nor before that. I woke up in the morning and his bed was no longer in my room. I ran out of my room and saw him by a big blue door. I smiled as he looked at me but he didn’t smile back. He closed his eyes as he shut himself inside his new room.

Inuyasha (5 year old.)

 

“Sesshomaru?” I questioned as I knocked on the door.

“Do you wanna build a snowkid.” I asked pressing my face to the door.

“I never see you anymore, come out the door! It’s like you’ve gone away!” I shouted as I sat with my back against the.

“We used to be best buddies and now were not.” I mumbled looking down.

“Go away, Yasha!” I heard from the other side.

“Okay, bye.” I walked away gloomily.

 

Inuyasha (10 year old)

 

I walked by the palace window and lit up when I saw the snow falling. I ran to the big blue door and knocked rythemically.

“Sesshomaru? Do you wanna build a snowkid?” once getting no reply I continued.

“Or maybe ride a bike around the halls? Come on, I’ve started talking to the pictures on the walls!” I begged as I jumped up and down.

“It’s getting boring, just watching the hours tick by! It doesn’t have to be a snowkid!”

“Go away, Yasha!” I didn’t reply. Just walked off with a sigh.




Inuyasha (15 year old)

 

I passed sesshomarus door and thought about knocking but decided against it. I shook my head and ran to tell mom and dad goodbye.

“Come back soon.” I heard Sesshomarus voice.

“It’s just a few weeks. You’ll be fine.” I ran out and gave them a big hug and bidded them farewell. A few weeks later we recived word that their ship had sunken. A few days later, a funeral was held, but Sesshomaru did not attend. Once everyone had paid their respects I made my way to the icey blue door. I knocked three times before speaking.

“Sesshomaru?” no reply.

“Please. I know you’re in there. People are asking where you’ve been.” still nothing. I turned and leaned against the door.

“They say have courage and I’m trying to. I’m right out here for you, just let me in! We only have each other. It’s just me and you.” I slid down the door as my voice broke.

 

“What are we gonna do? Do you wanna build a snowkid?” I asked as I closed my eyes and cried.