InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ If there's such a thing ❯ Chappy 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I dun own Inuyasha, unfortunately.....

"blah" is talking

'blah' is thinking

*blah* is like an emotion or something physically that's happening

If ya want the full summary here:

Kagome is a fourteen-year-old girl in the future that believes there is no such thing as everlasting, true love, after her first boyfriend leaves her.
Heartbroken and mad, she decides to be the formal, ladylike person her mother wanted to be. Probably. Leaving her old stubborn, hardheaded self behind, she starts all over again.

*~@^_^@~*

Date: February 1st, 3049

"Kagome, I need to tell you something." a frowning boy with brown eyes said to a smiling girl with long raven-black hair tied loosely with a soft scrunchie playing music. (A/N: XD, I dun kno wat kind of hair bands they would have in the future, so I made it one that plays music!)

"Nani, Hojo-kun?" Kagome asked.

"It's.about our relationship." Hojo said tiredly.

Kagome perked up and wondered, why was he acting so sad? Nothing tragic had happened to him, right?

"Nani? Tell me Hojo-kun" Kagome demanded.

"I.think we should break up, Kagome. I don't think it's working out. I mean, well try to understand Kagome." Hojo said lightly leaving behind a paralyzed Kagome.

"Demo! Hojo-kun, nande (A/N: Ima not sure if I spelled it right. Nande means why in Japanese.)?" Kagome asked tearfully.

"I just don't think it will work out anymore Kagome." He said walking away.

'Nande? Why now? Why after all this time? We were together since my 12th birthday.I can't believe this. My mom was right. All the boys just break your heart and leave you feeling cold.' Kagome thought as Hojo walked further and further away.

~^*~*^~

'Arg! I can't believe I actually agreed with my mom to go to a PRIVATE school!' Kagome thought furiously in her uniform she was instructed to wear for the school.

'A BOARDING school, a stupid one too.' She thought.

Her uniform was a white sailors top and a skirt that Kagome thought was at least okay. She nervously tugged on a strand of hair that had been tugged loose from her high ponytail with a pretty ribbon that had animated characters on it.

She looked at her 'bag' that she had found in the attic of her room. Her mom said that when her grandmother's grandmother's grandmother's daughter was a kid she wore that to school.

Apparently, this piece of cloth was supposed to carry her things. Back then books didn't walk and talk, how ridiculous was THAT? (A/N: XD! Hey, how was I supposed to know if books don't talk in the future!)

While grumbling over this piece of cloth, she crashed into a hard 'wall'. Wait, walls didn't curse at you, at least if they hadn't taught to be! And they defiantly didn't have do-ears unless someone ridiculously stuck them on there. But soooo unlikely.

"Oi you! Aren't you gonna say sorry or what, bitch!" an annoyed voice yelled into her face.

'Bitch?!?!'

*Slap!*

"What, did you say?!?!" Kagome yelled angrily.

The boy, it was a boy, touched the red part of his face.

"I..ite.." he said shocked.

Kagome looked at the boy and backed up a couple of steps in surprise. He had nice features (Actually he was hot!), and messy long, silver hair. What amazed her the most was the pair of dog ears lying innocently on his head.

'Wow, such kawaii ears. I wanna touch them.' Kagome thought staring rudely.

"You.you aren't one the fan girls are you?" he said uneasily.

"Uh what? Fan girl. Sugoi! Is there a star here or something?!" Kagome asked excitedly. It didn't seem that bad now.

*~@^_^@~*

PLEASE review~! Arigato, and if you review I'll probably put your name on the next chapter! Thanks~!

Oh and please, pretty please read my other story, Heart's Desire and review. I'll probably update sooner or later. Maybe later, baiz~!