InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Imaginary Haunting ❯ Bring Me to Life ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Haunted and Bring Me To Life and Imaginary : by evanescence not my songs neither the characters but *sobs* I can use them cant I and dream….

It is a triple song fic… great! It starts in chapter 76 with Haunted then to in chapter 77 with bring me to life and then ends in Chapter 78 with imaginary

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

In the forest glade, Kagome is standing with her back to the tree, with one of the long Youkai wrapped around her, while Kikyou looks on.

Kagome struggled to get free, `I can't move...'

"You can't move. Even if you shout, you won't be heard. You won't be visible to InuYasha's eyes," Kikyou said with out any expression, but her face soon turned into determination, "YOU WILL NOT INTERFERE!"

~*~*~*~

`Long lost words whisper slowly to me
still can't find what keeps me here'

~*~*~*~

"Kikyou... Do you intend to kill InuYasha!? You hate him that much!?" Kagome questioned.

"InuYasha... wishes for me to die." Kikyou explained.

"You're wrong!" Kagome answered, "InuYasha is still in love with you!" `Though, what am I doing, going to such lengths to explain [InuYasha's feelings]'

Kagome becomes aware of InuYasha as he walks into the clearing. `InuYasha...'InuYasha walks over to Kikyou. `I see how it is…'

InuYasha looks at Kikyou worried, "Kikyou..." Kikyou turns to InuYasha, with a pained look.

Kagome is surprised at InuYasha's actions, "InuYasha... really can't see me."

InuYasha looking a bit sad gets closer to Kikyou. "So it really was you, huh. You collected girls' dead souls..." Kikyou looks at him a bit taken back, while several Youkai carrying souls fly around her.

She just stood there as they flew around her, the two faced off, a short distance apart. "Why..." InuYasha questioned.

~*~*~*~

`When all this time I've been so hollow inside
I know you're still there'

~*~*~*~

"This... imitation body made with bones and earth, can't move well, unless it is filled up with souls." InuYasha looks at her surprised (a/n: like he didn't know! geez) as she continued, "InuYasha... you find me repulsive don't you. My hatred for you stimulates me, and I'm continuing to live in this world wearing the souls of the deceased."

Kagome looks on at the scene in front of her with a saddened expression, "Kikyou…"

InuYasha is surprised at her words, "Da..." InuYasha shouts angrily, with his eyes shut in pain. "You damn fool! You may hate me, but!" InuYasha comes in front of Kikyou, and speaks forcefully to her. "There hasn't been a single day when I've forgotten about you."

Kagome looks rather surprised. Feeling her heart sink and swell in her chest, feeling its every beat. *Thump...*

*thump thump thump* `I thought so... InuYasha really has… Kikyou all along...' Kagome, looking a bit shocked, remembers back to when InuYasha asked her not to leave.

{Flash-back}

"I want you by my side, Kagome."

{Flash-back ends}

`Then what... Just what the heck was that about?' Kagome looks on in surprise as the other two continue to speak.

"No matter what kind of appearance you have..." InuYasha continued, "I don't think I'd be repulsed, or hate you." Kikyou looks a bit surprised about this and looks away from InuYasha.

"Do you really... mean that...?" Kikyou responds.

~*~*~*~

'watching me wanting me
I can feel you pull me down'

~*~*~*~

"Kikyou...?" Kikyou walks towards InuYasha, raising a hand to touch InuYasha's cheek. "You don't find it dreadful? Even though right now, I could kill you by my own hand..." InuYasha looked slightly pained at Kikyou, not saying anything. Kikyou became closer to InuYasha, worrying Kagome. Kagome shouts in alarm for his safety "Look out! InuYasha! Get aw..."

~*~*~*~

'fearing you loving you
I won't let you pull me down'

~*~*~*~

InuYasha looks down in surprise to find Kikyou kissing him on the lips, with her eyes closed. Kagome is agape with surprise "Eh!?" Kagome just stands looking stunned. The two separate a bit, leaving InuYasha looking surprised, "Ah..."

Kikyou snuggled into InuYasha's arms, "When I was alive... I had wanted to do this."

"Kikyou..." Kagome continues to look on in surprise at these words.

~*~*~*~

'hunting you I can smell you - alive
your heart pounding in my head'

~*~*~*~

`Wha... what is this... They turned out to be in love with each other, after all!?' They seemed to be in love with each other, but they didn't realize it themselves, until just now, though Kagome isn't totally certain that they do love each other. `Just what am I doing being here... I rather feel like an idiot' Close-up of Kagome with a little tear in her eye `I'm already... crying am I...'

"Kikyou..." InuYasha looks down at Kikyou in his arms. `This is Kikyou's dear old smell... But... There is a sad smell of death... This is... the burial earth you were created from...' InuYasha looks down at Kikyou, "Kikyou... What... should I do?"

"It's too late... for us to return to how we were. So... just stay like this a bit longer..."

~*~*~*~

'watching me wanting me
I can feel you pull me down'

~*~*~*~

Kagome looks away. "Ah jeez, I can't watch any longer." Kagome notices a stir of power. She looks at the pair and sees some lights appearing around them. She looks on in surprise as the ground around Kikyou and InuYasha cracks violently.

`Wha... The ground is...' The ground around the pair, who are still holding onto each other, crumbles and falls apart `Don't you notice it!? InuYasha! You're being dragged into the ground!!' Kagome thought, "Stop it Kikyou!"

~*~*~*~
`Saving me raping me
watching me'

~*~*~*~

Kagome has two of the soul-stealing Youkai wrapped lightly around her, and she looks somewhat angry and worried. While Kikyou holds onto InuYasha, the ground around them caves in.

`InuYasha... I won't let you escape again. Come to Hell along with me!' Kikyou whispered to InuYasha.

Kagome was still tapped at the tree, not believing what was unfolding in front of her. "InuYasha, run away! Can't you see it!? Idiot!!" InuYasha's face, from Kagome's point of view, looked hardly awake, like he was in a trance. `It, it's no good. His consciousness has been taken away' "Kikyou! You can hear me, can't you!" she shouts at her double, "Your hatred of InuYasha is misplaced. 50 years ago, you and InuYasha fell into a trap... There is a guy who made you hate each other!" Kagome continues to explain forcefully, "That guy is... is called Naraku!"

Kikyou turns to Kagome, "He's your real nemesis. Therefore..." Kagome thinking looked worried. `Does she... understand?'

Kikyou raises a hand and glares at Kagome. She points at Kagome, and her index finger glows as she speaks to the pinned girl. "Shut up..." The tree behind Kagome cracks apart. *snap*

~*~*~*~

How can you see into my eyes like open doors
leading you down into my core where I've become so numb

~*~*~*~

"Kyaa!" Kagome is still trapped against the remaining trunk of the tree, and she looks somewhat scared. "Ki... Kikyou..."

"Even if I could get my revenge, this body wouldn't return to life again." Kikyou turns to InuYasha and reaches up to take his face, while InuYasha's eyes are now closed. "InuYasha, it's better also for you... that we go together right now, rather than live without being able to forget me, isn't it...?"

~*~*~*~
Without a soul my spirit sleeping somewhere cold

Until you find it there and lead it back home

~*~*~*~

Kagome became angry. "Wh.... why you~u" Kagome shouts angrily, and power crackles around her. Overlaid, Kikyou seems to be physically shocked by something. "Stop messing around! Don't you touch InuYasha!!" Energy crackles around Kikyou, and several lumps of light burst out from various parts of her body. Out in the forest, Miroku and Shippou look on in surprise.

~*~*~*~
wake me up inside
call my name and save me from the dark
bid my blood to run

~*~*~*~

"Miroku, those are..." Shippou cut himself off looking in wonder at the scene in front of them. Many lights become clustered together in the night sky. Miroku and Shippou looking on in surprise, with light shining on them. Shippou continued, "The dead-souls are..."

"Running away!?" Miroku finished. Kagome slumps against the bottom of the tree.

"That girl..." Kikyou spoke with lights streaming from her. "took away my soul again!" Kikyou grips onto InuYasha, who still looks asleep. "I must hurry! Before my body runs out of the dead-souls..."

~*~*~*~
before I come undone
save me from the nothing I've become
~*~*~*~

Kagome begins shouting. "Wake up InuYasha!"

~*~

InuYasha!

~*~

InuYasha's eyes open, hearing a familiar voice. "Kagome's... voice...?"

~*~*~*~
now that I know what I'm without
you can't just leave me
breathe into me and make me real
bring me to life
~*~*~*~

InuYasha looks up. "Kagome... is here?" Behind InuYasha's shoulder is a faint girl lying on the ground with hazy waves of energy all over. InuYasha now clearly sees Kagome, who still has the Youkai circling her.

InuYasha rushes forwards drawing Tetsusaiga. *swish shing* "Kagome!" Kikyou watches InuYasha leaving, looking sad.

"InuYasha..." Kikyou whispers.

InuYasha slashes apart the Youkai with Tetsusaiga. InuYasha looks concerned, while Kagome looks a bit surprised. "Hey, what are you doing in a place like this...

"What am I doing..." InuYasha looks up to see more Youkai clustering up in the tree, before they move out. InuYasha and Kagome look over to where the Youkai are heading - Kikyou. InuYasha looks on in surprise at the crumbling ground and then to her. Kikyou looks at him sadly, with the Youkai circling around her. "Kikyou... You..."

"Is that girl more... precious to you [than me]..."

InuYasha and Kagome look on in surprise, Kikyou rises up into the air, carried by the Youkai. InuYasha moves forwards a bit, looking up at Kikyou. "Kikyou!"

~*~*~*~

Frozen inside without your touch without your love

Darling only you are the life among the dead

~*~*~*~

"InuYasha, don't forget that..." Kikyou began to close her eyes, "my feelings for you when we kissed... were not a lie..."InuYasha looked a bit surprised, while Kagome looking somewhat pained, and also a bit embarrassed. InuYasha looks on as Kikyou disappears up into the air. "Don't forget it..."

~*~*~*~

All this time I can't believe I couldn't see
kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems

Got to open my eyes to everything
~*~*~*~

"Kikyou..." InuYasha whispered under his breath. InuYasha looks at Kagome walking away out of the corner of his eye. InuYasha turns to look at Kagome. InuYasha walks up behind Kagome who looks annoyed. "Oi..."

"Don't come."

InuYasha talks to Kagome, who stops walking. "What are you angry for?" Kagome turns around to look at InuYasha angrily. Kagome glares over her shoulder at InuYasha.

~*~*~*~

Without a thought without a voice without a soul
don't let me die here
there must be something more

~*~*~*~

"Sorry, but... I saw everything!" She blurts out, she felt like dying from his betrayal, InuYasha looks taken back. He looks at Kagome in confusion, while she still looks annoyed and won't face InuYasha.

"Ev... everything...?"

"Everything from the beginning! Just what... in the world am I to you? He looks surprised, walking up to Kagome, who looks annoyed.

"Hey you."

"Sit!" InuYasha crashes to the ground, while Kagome walks off, still not looking at him.

"Oi!"

"I'm going home..."

~*~

Later, InuYasha is still trying to apologize to Kagome and get her to reason with him. But she keeps on walking trying to find her way home.

"What happened InuYasha?" the kit questioned

"It appears that something terrible happened to you." Miroku responded

InuYasha grunts at them and returns to following her, after long Kagome turns around to shout at InuYasha. "Don't follow me! "I hate you!"

InuYasha looks angry, while behind him Miroku holds up his staff, while the hanyou loses his temper. "What! Bitch, cut that..." Miroku has now knocked out InuYasha with his staff.

"Wait until Kagome-sama's mood improves."

"He can't hear you."

~*~

Miroku and Shippou are cooking a lizard and a snake on a grassy slope. Shippou checked their meal, "They're done."

"Okay let's eat them," Miroku suggested. Kagome goes striding past looking determined and annoyed, several paces behind Kagome, InuYasha follows. Miroku and Shippou look on.

"Wow Miroku, they've passed by at least 5 times since earlier."

"It's the 7th time."

Kagome is walking along and her breath starts to become strained. `She~e~e~e~sh! I've gotten back to where I started! Where's the way out [through the Bone Gobbling Well] gone?'

Back in the distance InuYasha walks following her, `What the hell am I doing? What a ridiculous thing this has turned into.' He begins to get angry, `Why do I have to be nervous about this!' "Hey Kagome!"

~*~*~*~

Don't say I'm out of touch
with this rampant chaos - your reality
~*~*~*~

He comes along Kagome looking away, with a tear in her eye, he dives behind a handy boulder, watching as Kagome stands by herself up ahead. `She's... crying.'

The school girl yawns, `I'm so tired... Now that I think about it, I've been up all night since yesterday.'

~*~*~*~

I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge
the nightmare I built my own world to escape

~*~*~*~

Back to the hiding hanyou… he is sitting behind the rock think to himself, `Is there something upsetting you after all!? It's my fault!?' At that moment InuYasha rushes ahead, he jumps in front of Kagome, looking quite annoyed. "Hey bitch, at least listen to me!"

"Well what." Kagome says narrowing her eyes in annoyance toward the inu.

"If you don't like it then I'll apologize! It's my fault!!" At his words Kagome is a bit taken back.

~*~

Kagome and InuYasha are now sitting on a grassy hill, facing away from each other. "Geez, I've been bloody forced to go this far." InuYasha thinks to himself aloud as they sit.

~*~*~*~

In my field of paper flowers
and candy clouds of lullaby

~*~*~*~

Kagome sighs `Somehow... this doesn't feel like an apology.'

InuYasha looks back at Kagome out of the corner of his eye. "There is something isn't there?" Kagome looks angry again at his choice of topic. InuYasha continues to talk, "Ugh... You're angry about the kiss aren't you."

`Well there is that too...' "You're wrong, idiot! You don't understand anything!" Kagome now edges angrily towards InuYasha, who edges backwards.

`Eh...'

~*~*~*~
I lie inside myself for hours
and watch my purple sky fly over me

~*~*~*~

{flash-back}

Just after the first meeting with Naraku, Kagome is about to go home. InuYasha embraced her, "I want to be by your side, Kagome."

{flash-back ends}

She begins to speak angrily standing up, "Is what you said at that time! That you couldn't even forget about Kikyou for a single day..." He looks at her surprised, under her breath she finishes, "Which of them is true!?"

"They're both true."

Kagome looks rather stunned, `Huhh!?' Kagome suddenly sits down. `Tw, two-timing!?'

~*~*~*~

Swallowed up in the sound of my screaming
cannot cease for the fear of silent nights
~*~*~*~

Shippou and Miroku watch from nearby. "She looks really exhausted, Miroku."

Kagome and InuYasha face each other. Then he reverts to looking down. "50 years ago, Kikyou was killed, but even still, she can't go to Nirvana… It was half my fault... Because I didn't believe in Kikyou...That's why, I can't forget about Kikyou."

Kagome looks at him calm with a saddened expression, suddenly she turns away from him, "Lastly, let me ask one thing."

InuYasha looks a bit surprised. `Eh. "Lastly"...?'

"Am I after all... a replacement for Kikyou?"

`Wha…' InuYasha turns to Kagome, who just looks down. "Id-! I've been saying that's completely wrong, haven't I!" InuYasha turns away from Kagome. "I did think that you might be alike from the beginning, but... right now...Kagome is Kagome...There is no replacement for you."

Kagome leans back on InuYasha, her back resting against his, InuYasha is thinking, `Kagome... has come to me.' InuYasha continues to think to himself, while Kagome doesn't move. `She has a nice smell...' "Kagome, I...like your smiling face. Somehow... when I'm with you, I feel relieved it seems..." InuYasha turns to look at Kagome. "Kagome...?"

~*~*~*~

Oh how I long for the deep sleep dreaming
the goddess of imaginary light

~*~*~*~

She's sound asleep. InuYasha's fist is shaking with anger, while Kagome lies against his back. "She... she's bloody asleep." `The bitch, just when someone is speaking about something important...'to l

I hope you liked it R/R plz!!!!! So I know!!