InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ incarnated faith ❯ Book release and good news ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
INCARNATED FAITH

chapter 4
The book release

They had supper, and went upstairs to get changed, when they were all ready to go to the book release they left in a limo, Kagome was excited, she has never been in a lime before. When they got there people had already arived and they were emediatly let in.
"Wow theres so many important people here, I hope I dont make a bad impression" Kagome whispered to Inuyasha.Inuyasha chucled and said
"Dont worry, Im sure you'll do fine and you look beautiful to-" Inuyasha stopped in mid sentance ' shit! you need to shut your mouth, you cant like her, what about kikyo, just cause she's dead doesnt mean you can forget about her'.Kagome was blushig maddly,' did he just say she looked beautiful'. A boy their age walked towards them, he had short layered hair tied in the back and had a big red hand print on his face and a even bigger smirk.
" Ok what did you do this time?" Inuyasha said befor he even reached them, leaving Kagome confuzed
"Nothing" the boy said simply.Then he grabbed Kagome's hands and Inuyasha growled.
"What's this lovely angels name" The boy asked, Kagome blushed and answered
"Kagome and you are?" The boy smiled and saw his chance.
"My name is Miroku, Will bear my chi-" Miroku was cut off by an annoyed hanyou.And than Sango entered.
"Miroku!"Sango yelled ' what did he do now?' She walked over to the three
"Kagome are you here with Inuyasha?" Sango asked.
" Ya do you know him?" kagome asked confused.
" Ya we've been friends since 7th grade, same with the baka Miroku" Inuyasha answered
" Now everything makes sence I was getting confuzed here" Kagome said in releif
" How did you meet Kagome" Sango asked Inuyasha.
" The hospital" Inuyasha simply replyed, not knowing if Kagome would want anyone to know about her condition.
" Me too." Miroku started to come too and then he saw Sango.
"Sango my lovely-" Miroku started but was cut off by Sango."Did you touch Kagome" she asked.
"No" he said telling the truth.
"Then why were you lying on the ground un-consions?"
" He used his pick up line on Kagome"Inuyasha interupted.Then a man stepped up to the podium and said
"Could you all please take your seats, so we could get started" And everybody obeyed.Inuyasha, Kagome,Sango and Miroku all sat down at a table. Sesshoumaru stepped up to the podium and started to talk about his book and thanking people, than he said his final words and left the stage, a couple other people said a few words and then they told us to enjoy the rest of the party, and they played some music, and couples decided to dance with one and another.
"Sango, would you like to dance?... with out my wandering hands?" Miroku asked.Sango giggled and nodded and they walked off to the dance floor. Inuyasha and Kagome stood there akwardly. 'Come on ask her to dance its not that hard and done evn try to denie you dont like her, infact I think you LOVE her.....' ' WHAT urg' Inuyasha and Kagome stood ther for a song or two in awkwardness.Sango and Miroku both noticed this and got a plan. Miroku walked over to Inuyasha, while Sango occupied Kagome.
"So Inuyasha are you gonna ask Kagome to dance?"
"No." Inuyasha firmly stated
"Ok but those guys might just ask Kagome" Miroku ppointed at a group of guys who were staring at Kagome and Sango.Inuyasha growled but relized what he was doing and stopped.
"Keh" Miroku stood there thinking about a plan B ' hmmm.. he's more stubborn that last time..'.Than Miroku walked over to Kagome, knowing what Inuyasha wouldnt able to stand.
"Kagome would you like to have this da-" Inuyasha was there in a flash and pushed Miroku over
"Um,.. U-uh k-Kaogome would you like t-to d-da-ance with um m-me" Inuyasha asked nervously
"Um y-ya" Kagome replied not beleving he asked her and they walked off and started to dance akwardly(sp?)
"Good job Miroku" Sango congradulated her boyfriend.
"We're not done though" Miroku said pointing out that they were danceing with four feet between them.Sango and Miroku walked over to them , smiled at them and started danceing , they swiftly moved behind Kagome then they waited till someone moved close behind Inuyasha.
" Now" Miroku whipered to Sango, and they purposly knocked into Kagome causing Kagome to crash into Inuyasha and dance closer to him, Kaogme blushed and smiled lightly and Inuyasha blushed and looked away but then looked back to Kagome.
" perfect, we are so good" Miroku applauded them
" Yes we are!" Sango agreed woth him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. and then continued to dance.
By the end of the night Inuyasha were so comfortable with eacother and Kagome had her head resting on Inuyasha's chest, the last song ended and everybody got ready to leave. The four of them said good bye to eachother and Inuyasha took Kagome back to the hospital and signed her in, they walked back to her room.
"Well thanks for the great night" Kagome said to Inuyasha
"Ya " Inuyasha looked into Kagome's deep choclate eyes and she looked into his goldden orbs, he started to close the distance beteween them and Kagome started to move closer, there lips were inches from eachother.
" I got go um bye" Kagome said and ran inside.' I almost kissed Inuyasha'
Inuyasha stood there for a few minutes, then decided he should go home.

The next day Inuyasha came to see Kagome after school, which was the same time she got out of counselling, they both pretended that nothing happened, thats how they spent the rest of the week, with the odd time of Sango or Miroku being there.On Saturday Kagome was called in by Mrs. Saito. Inuyasha said he woukd come with her and Mrs.Saito said it was ok, saying that she might need comfort, which made them both nervous.
"Well you've made much progress and we think that you can now go home," Mrs.Saito began
" Why would I need comfort for that this is amazing, Im so happy, arnt you Inuyasha?" Kagome ranted on smiling. She turned to Mrs.Saito who had a very depressed look on her face and Kagome stopped smiling.
" We got a phone call an hal an hour ago......"



oooooooooooooooooo cliffy tee hee arnt I evil... sorry it wasnt longer, ooo it was really short sorry dot hurt me

A/N::Sorry I didnt update sooner I was sick, and Im still sick but not as sick so i can continue!!
ok that was the forth chapter i hope you liked it i really like to please ppl, oh and i hope you are happy that i put miro and sango in well, i hope your happy oh and i might not be able to update avery day but i hope i can update at least once a week, lifes getting hcetic and a new semester has started and this semester i have math and i hate math and im really bad at math too so wish me luck........PLEASE REVEIW Im having lots of fun with this story but I really dont like it so if you want me to continue you have to reveiw or Im gonna drop the story oh and you may be wondering about the tittle incarneted faith (i finally got a tittle) incarnated means embodied in flesh or 'in the flesh' as jesus' came to us he was incarnated because he was in the flesh. Inuyasha is Kagomes faith.. and he's in the flesh so he's her incarnated faith!