InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Incarnation Situation ❯ Inuyasha Attacks! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2 ~ Inuyasha Attacks!
 
Asha groans. “Where the hell are we?” Where are we? In the very pits of hell. Asha, being the most pessimistic of the three is convinced that they are doomed and they have been ever since they came in through the well.
 
Marri sighs. “Be quiet, Asha.”
 
As it happens, they are near a village, although they do not know it. It is Kaede's village and Inuyasha is having a heated argument with Kaede. Inuyasha went with Kikyo again which resulted in an Inu-Kag argument and Kagome fleeing back to Japan. Naturally, Kaede sides with Kagome and Inuyasha gets pissed off and bolts into the forest. Inuyasha is moping in the forest when suddenly, he catches hold of the scent of his much loathed and hated half brother.
 
“I am not being gloomy!” Asha protests. “I just want to go home!”
 
“The well brought us here,” Marri says slowly. “It could take us back.”
 
“Uh-uh,” Asha says. “No way am I going down there. Aside from smelling like Dawn of the Dead down there, I am not going to come clawing back up again.” She holds up a hand limply. “I broke a nail.”
 
“Oh brother,” Kito mutters.
 
“Hey,” Marri says suddenly. “Who is that?”
 
The three of them turn to look and see a boy who looks maybe seventeen glaring at them all. He has golden eyes and slightly wavy white hair.
 
“I don't know,” Kito says. “But jeez, white hair? He must've been scared out of his mind as a kid.”
 
“Sesshoumaru, what are you doing, associating yourself with hanyou wenches?” Inuyasha asks, grinning evilly.
 
Marri is not amused. “I am stuck here in this wasteland and I am not about to be intimidated by some golden-eyed freak.”
 
“This time, you will DIE!” he shouts, waving around the tetsaiga. At this point, Marri is becoming irritated, but she dodges all of the sword's blows. After a moment Inuyasha says, “What the fu--? Sesshoumaru, when did you become a girl?”
 
“Who's Sesshoumaru?” Kito asks, picking up some rocks. “That's not Sesshoumaru! That's our friend Marri! Leave her alone!” Asha and Kito start pelting Inuyasha with decent-sized rocks, trying to drive him back.
“Eew! He smells!” Asha cries. “He's like the great unwashed. I can smell him all the way over here!”
 
“You're one to talk!” Kito says, throwing a fist-sized rock at Inuyasha's head (Chocolatetuna: it bounces off with a THUNK, but we already know he has a think head). “You smell just like him!” Inuyasha turns around and glares at them. “Eep!” Kito yelps. “He's seen us!”
 
Luckily at that moment, Kagome makes her miraculous appearance. She sets her face into a frown and says, “SIT BOY!”
 
An Inu-shaped crater suddenly appears in the dirt.
 
Marri stares at Kagome. “Kagome?! Why are you here? Why are we here? What is going on?” At this point she starts to panic. “WHERE ARE WE?”
 
Kagome wrinkles her nose. “What are you talking about? Who are YOU?” She looks over and happens to notice Asha and *ahem* temporarily loses her train of thought. “OMG! YOU HAVE FUZZY LITTLE INU EARS!!!” She grabs onto Asha's ears. *squeak* *squeak*
 
Asha starts flailing, trying to push Kagome away. “Gaaahhhhhhhh!!!...SHOVE OFF!!!”
 
Inuyasha sheaths the tetsusaiga and sits on a rock thinking, I'm glad that's not me.
 
An anime sweatdrop appears on Kito's head. “Uhh…we're your FRIENDS. You know, from school? Kendo Club?”
 
“Kagome, back off!” Inuyasha calls from his rock. “They're demons.”
 
Kagome looks from Inuyasha to her three “friends” frowning. It is obvious the gears in her head are working at maximum power. “Well, I don't know,” she says slowly.
 
Asha turns on Inuyasha. “We are not demons, you moron! What are you talking about?”
 
Marri remembers the wicked demon blade and says, “Asha, do us all a favor and shut up.”
 
“You…you're Asha?” Kagome stammers.
 
“No duh,” Asha snaps. “And we were just minding our own business when senor stupid over here decided to go on a mad homicidal spree.
 
“Yeah, right, liars!” Inuyasha shouts.
 
“SIT BOY!” Kagome shouts again.
 
The Inu-shaped crater suddenly becomes a little deeper. “OW! SON OF A…” An Asha-shaped crater suddenly appears.
 
“Asha?” Kagome asks hesitantly. “Are you all right?”
 
“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?” she roars, brushing the dirt off her clothes.
 
“This is too weird…I know!” She gets that stupid expression on her face when she's about to point out the obvious. “Let's go see Kaede.”
 
“What?” Inu shouts. “I don't wanna go see that o' hag…”
 
Meanwhile:
 
Three kids are standing outside the Higurashi house, peering down at the well. One of them is middle height and female with black hair tied back and brown eyes. The next is male with short black hair and hazel eyes. The tallest has brown hair and gray eyes.
 
Sanji, the boy, says, “So, some kids disappeared down this well huh?”
 
Naruko, the tallest, was the one who had originally witnessed these events. “Uh-huh…” she says absently, pointedly looking down the street, away from the others.
 
Sanji stares at Naruko. “What were you doing here, anyway? This is private property.”
 
“I don't see how that's any of your business,” she says coolly.
 
The smaller girl peers down the well. “Eew…I bet I know what they're doing down there.”
 
“Mirako, you're gross,” Sanji says.
 
“I know, but I think you'll change your mind once we're married and we have kids and a family and…”
 
There is a loud crash and Sanji does an anime fall.
 
Naruko looks down the well. “I don't know, it's an awfully steep fall.”
 
“You probably pushed them,” Sanji says, getting back up.
 
“Me?” Naruko says innocently. “Why would I push them?”
 
“Because you're you.”
 
“Point taken.” She looks down the well. “If they're still down there, they're probably in a lot of pain.” She sounds as if this thought might please her. Sanji looks horrified, but Mirako doesn't seem to pick up on the bad vibes.”
 
“Oh, I get you,” she says. “So you're saying we should definitely go down there and help them…”
 
“Yeah,” Naruko says. “That's exactly what I'm saying…not.