InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inescapable Destinies ❯ Training and More ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Nope don't own.
Inescapable Destinies
Training and Studies
Last Time
They walked on for what seemed like days, which it was actually eight hours, when they found a clearing and stopped under a tree, signifying they could rest. They gladly set down their equipment to make camp, which surprised Kagome to see that Miroku was going to help. After the fire had been set and the food eaten, they set down their futons to go to sleep, but Kagome was kind of wary because he set himself down next to her, not close but not far enough for her liking. But she let it slide and went to sleep, hoping the darkness would not make way for nightmares like she used to get when she remembered…
Now
It was early, about 4 in the morning, but Kagome couldn't, nor did she even want to, get back to sleep. Just like she feared she had, had those oh so familiar nightmares. But she was spent, at the moment she just wanted to enjoy the peace, and then see what happened. She couldn't or wouldn't cry, she wasn't sure which, and she felt like she had to bottle everything up, just like before. She had done it before for Souta's sake and this time she had over a million people to be happy for. Souta… her little ni-chan, they argued a lot, but he had been the key to her heart, the one who healed all the scars caused by the man she had loved before him, her otou-san.
When he had entered her life exactly two months after his death and her birthday, it was like a beacon of light had been shone on her. She had never told her okaa-san about what she found out that day, she knew it would be too much for and she hadn't wanted anything to happen to her or the baby. And now as she thought back, it was pretty unfair to her okaa-san to keep it from her all these years. She didn't really think about that before, and now well she had all the time of the world to do so. After a while of thinking she was rather depressed and she could see it hadn't even been an hour since she had awakened. She needed something to do, to bury herself, in like she always had back then during her sadder times. She sat in thought for a while when she finally came to the conclusion that Sesshomaru was awake, she could tell because one she had heard him mutter something about ningens and their abundant need for sleep, and two because she didn't see him any where in the near vicinity. She decided that if she was going to train she might as well start soon, as in now. She got up completely determined to find the missing person, which she didn't find odd because he was basically bound by honor and duty to do what he was doing, when she heard a cool voice from behind her speak with a malicious tone. “And where, wench, did you think you were going? Are you not supposed to be asleep resting for the journey ahead?” She looked at him slightly confused after she had turned and registered that it was Sesshomaru. Couldn't he hear her whimper's in the night, even her family had noticed them when she was young, and they were human! But him out of all people to miss them was just, absurd. Then she let a thought register before coming to the conclusion that he had been out all night, hence forth, not having heard her.
“In all truth and honesty, Sesshomaru-sama, I was about to search you out so that I may begin my training. I do not want to fail in my duty just because some bad memories were brought up to me. It is by far, one of the stupidest things to do. To let your memories be anything but a guide through the future and an ability to correct mistakes is, well, unheard of to me. So I would rather train and help innocent lives before I sit down and let others die while I mourn over something g that should only help me through my years, however many there may be. So Sesshomaru-sama, I would be honored to have you begin your lessons so I may be able to do what I was meant to do in my never-ending life, fight for the innocent lives in danger of death.” She had a sort of tone of finality in her voice that suggested that she knew beyond a doubt that what she said was, well, as said. He stared at her oddly again, processing the fact that she was wiser far beyond her years, and then gave a curt nod as if saying his approval of the idea. He started walking towards a spot about 100 meters away from where they stood and she followed, taking it as a sign that he stopped with his back turned to her, to follow. When she reached him he turned back around and said, “We will see how far your instincts can take you during hand-to-hand battle.” And without giving the slightest warning, he lunged at her with a normal speed for a lower youkai, claws poised to slash at her skin, which was covered in goose bumps at the moment. But she didn't even bother to shake it off, and just let her instincts guide her. She swiftly dodged his attack by ducking and moving to the left. She turned around as she did so and at the same moment so did he, they stared into each other's eyes, one lost in golden/amber depths, the other lost in a beautiful sea of blue, but the golden-eyed one (Ha! Golden-eye, like the game from… Nintendo 64 I think? Whatever…) quickly broke it off with a glare and another lunge, this time with a bit more speed and force.
But once again, Kagome emptied her mind, and without realizing it, her face from anything and let her ever prominent instincts kick in even further. Her instincts had never been wrong, and she knew they wouldn't fail her now. She saw him lunging at her with more force and speed than before, and decided that now was a good time to begin trying to counter. She waited until he was about three feet in front of her at which point she faked to the right and just as he turned that way, she went to the left, sending a kick to his side while she went. She was surprised when she felt contact with his armor, and then felt the feel that something was wrong almost at once. She quickly pulled her leg but not before Sesshomaru's whip hit her foot slightly sending her flying 10 meters back, where she landed on her butt with an `oomph'. But she quickly got on her knees, seeing that the attack would still be on, and used as much force as she had to, to get back on her feet, but not before jumping in the air about 5 feet off the ground and sending a small spark of her miko energy at him, which he dodged most of but was still hit in the same side she got him before.
It took her but a second to realize that was the same side without his arm, and she felt guilt rush through her, but she set it aside for later. Right now she had a rather pissed Taiyoukai staring at her, then his now shattered armor and torn hario, then her again, a flame of indignation burning in the depths of his eyes. She knew he was mad at being humiliated like he just had been, but come on! They were training for Kami's sake, which seemed ironic to her since that was now her sake also, and of course their would be `casualties of war'. `He is rich, he could buy more', but let her mind slip into automatic mode again as he charged, this time with all of his speed and force, fully intent on killing the one who dare harm his precious clothes and armor. She narrowly dodged his attack and could feel the after wind of the swiping claws that she had gladly gotten away from, but she didn't have time to think because she knew what was coming next, and she suddenly stopped where she was heading and turned to the right to head that way, and a split second Sesshomaru, seemingly, materialized where she had been claws swiping the air. She looked back a brief second to see what he was doing, and saw his eyes slowly turning into a terrifying crimson red. Her eyes widened bigger than she could ever have imagined they could and she found a new burst of energy as the sun rose above her casting an eerie look on the red eyed, jagged marked, long fanged youkai behind her, staring at her back with the deadliest look in his eyes.
She turned back around only to see she was about to exit the clearing, and wanting to stay in eyesight of Miroku to make sure he wasn't a victim, she veered to the right letting her left foot stay planted to the ground so she turned around completely, only to be met with the sight of a blank clearing, as in no red-eyed Taiyoukai giving her a deadly look, in fact she would deeply prefer that over not even knowing where he was, at least she had the slimmest chance of dodging him, with him in eye-sight. But with him stalking her from who knows where, she wouldn't be able to dodge, and her instincts decided they had worked enough for one day and they needed a rest, leaving her completely defenseless. She could never think well with her mind under stress, and now she was more stressed than she ever had been. She was thinking again, about her life, what has happened so that she could end up where she was, and how that was all going to end because she was trying to protect herself and actually ripped a bit of clothes. Then a thought hit her, youki, all youkai have it and she could most likely sense it, even if he had, had it under a concealing spell, now he was probably too angry to realize that it has gone done, even if only slightly, he is powerful enough to sense. So she closed her eyes and blanked her mind, spreading her senses as far as they could go, and gasped, opening her eyes immediately once she located him, and started running again. He had been right behind her and was about to attack, and just as she thought that, she heard the whip hit the ground as it scattered everywhere, efficiently blocking her vision and stinging her eyes, but she had to keep going.
So she closed her eyes and decided to let her other senses guide her, who were far keener than she remembered them, but put it away for later study. She ran basically blindly, she felt the rocks grow more prominent as she ran on, she heard the sound of the whip hitting everywhere she was going, and each time she had turned away from the direction a second before, following her ears, as they picked up the small sound of the whip moving in front of her. She was never more grateful to her friends for making her join track, so she wasn't tired for running for nearly hours now, and she knew how to breath properly to keep her heart rate as normal as it could be when running. She continued to run blindly until she stopped, the sounds had gone to leave, not a peaceful silence like she would have wanted, but that very eerie and slightly frightening silence. She looked around in hopes of seeing her enraged foe, and felt that after three hours of constant running and dodging, she could tell because she had started at about a quarter to five and the sun was a bit past rising point, which led to the assumption that it was about eight o'clock, but why she was checking the time at such a time she didn't quite know. But the point was, she was tired, her breathing was heavy, her heart was starting to race, her face was flushed, and the area around her, but not touching within 10 meters of the main camp grounds, was utterly destroyed. There were crevasses all around her and where she once laid foot, some trees were shredded to bits, and still she wondered what she was doing and why she was letting her guard down again, so she quickly put up her guard and automatically moved out of the way. Sesshomaru had once again been behind her, even though it seemed weird for him to do so, since it was considered dishonorable to attack from behind ones opponent, but he was still angry, and from the feel of the passing wind left by his swipe, he was growing more and more aggravated by the second.
She was starting to become uncertain whether his youkai rage would calm down or not, and why he had even lost control in the first place. She started to run again, a lot slower this time around; she knew he was wearing her out, and it was working. She could feel the weariness settle in, and she chanced a look to the camp grounds. Miroku was now awake and was looking in horror as Sesshomaru chased her; they caught gazes and with her eyes told him to bud out. He seemed to have gotten the message and complied, albeit hesitantly, but he did. `Mitigated my ass! They call this training mitigated, then I guess I am happy to not have to go through the tougher version. Wait did I just swear! What the heck is wrong with me, I have been hanging around foul mouthed hanyou's far too long.' She could tell the kids and Kirara had awoken because she heard their gasp and struggling against Miroku's hold on their mouths, efficiently keeping them quiet and holding them back. Then she could hear Kirara's growl, shortly followed by Miroku's words, and the settling of fur. But she let that go from her mind, she had to keep her ears open for Sesshomaru's attacks, right now it seemed he was capable of anything. She heard him start to use his whip again and quickly dodged to the right continuing what they left off.
Finally she decided it was all or nothing, she was tired and couldn't run anymore, and she really wanted to sit down and eat. (Oh I forgot to mention Kagome has taken on a new attire. She now wears some jean-like sweat pants and a tank top with a light see through shirt over it. It was all gray.) She felt her legs begin to wobble under her and before she could process the situation, she was flying forward with a small cut across her back. She landed on her hands and knees panting with her eyes closed tight to block out the pain. She was like that for a while until she heard voices yelling at someone. Then that someone spoke back calmly as if he/she didn't give a damn, which made her look up. Shippo, Rin, and Miroku were standing up to Sesshomaru for her. She wobbly got on her feet and made her way over to them deciding on a way to help him out of the situation. Then she decided to go for the truth, or at least the helpful parts of it. She could hear their yelling's toward him full blast, and she just wanted to scream out, but that would be worse than their yelling, because she could hear as well as youkai now. She cleared her throat to gain attention and it worked very well because the three immediately pounced on her with a hug, while Kirara came over and nuzzled her as she lay on the floor with three rather heavy people on top of her and her still rather painful cut and body.
“Ano… arigato for caring, but you know that hurts, I do have an injured back and a very sore body. So I if you could all get off me now I can explain what is going on.” And they all scampered off her; Miroku helping her into a sitting position, so they could prove that he had hurt her for no reason. They looked at her expectantly as Shippo and Rin got into her lap as she held them to her like a mother would, waiting for her explanation. Then Rin got impatient and started to cry, burying her head into Kagome's chest.
“Why did Sesshomaru-sama get so mad at Kagome-nee-chan? Why did he lose his control with Kagome-nee-chan, and why did Sesshomaru-sama hurt Kagome-nee-chan? I thought Sesshomaru-sama only hurt people who were bad, not people like you Kagome-nee-chan… why would he hurt you? Why?” She was bawling now, and Kagome looked up to Sesshomaru's face to be surprised, he had a look of hurt, guilt, regret, and self-hatred. But the point was he had a look on his face! She stared at him until he realized she was looking and he was quickly composed again, then he gave her a glare saying he could care less what she told her. She turned back to the people in front of her and started to explain. “Well, you see I was up rather early today because I just couldn't sleep, so I decided to start my training with Sesshomaru already, and we did. As things went on he started to go harder on me, until I decided to leave defensive to go to offensive. I had some sort of lucky strike and I hit his armor shattering it, as well as tearing that piece out of his kimono. As you can tell it was really fine material and, well, me getting a lucky hit wasn't good in his eyes I guess, and I guess I made him blow when I taunted him…” `I guess a little fib couldn't hurt much', “and well I dodged him when my hearing was starting to kick in, I couldn't see through the flying rubble and stuff, one thing led to another, I got tired he hit me and here we are!” She sped through the last part intent on not getting caught in her lie; she never was good at it.
They looked at her then just decided to take her word for it and started to ask if she wanted to take the day off. She refused saying that she was fine, and if she wanted to toughen up she had to learn endurance, even though she was extremely tired, of course she didn't say that aloud. But she had to agree to her method, it would work and she knew it. Then Miroku being the perv he was sat next to her while his hand reached out for its prize as he talked to her. “Well Kagome-chan, I would be most honored if you allowed me to bandage that wound on your back. I could help you with your clothes as well…” he trailed off as he was now rubbing her ass, while everyone was in front of them they couldn't see his hand and where it was. They saw as Kagome's eye twitch in irritation several times before an echoing slap could be heard through the forest along with the frustrated cry of a woman. “I swear you hentai! Do you ever stop being one? Do you know how to leave people alone at all, and by people I mean my rear! UGH! If you weren't one of my few tomadachi I would kill you!”
The look on Miroku's face went serious before he broke out into a grin, “Anata, Kagome, are far too kind to ever hurt the likes of me, other than the occasional slap. And you say you have few friends but you are able to make friends with everyone we cross, well mostly.” He looked at her irritated face and watched as it went into resignation, and he grinned in satisfaction. She shook her head and sighed muttering `whatever', then went to picking up camp, but not before pulling out some breakfast bars and handing them to everyone, then stopping in front of Sesshomaru, who had been quiet ever since she lied for him, and held out the bar as she bowed low before him. When she straightened up and looked him square in the eye she stated, “Sesshomaru-sama, I would be honored if you would eat this cheap excuse for breakfast. I do not wish for you to think there are ill feelings about earlier, so if you would like this can give you sustenance, not that you need it.” She watched patiently as he stared at her then at the others who seemed to enjoy the bar-like things so he reached out and grabbed it from her hands watching as her face exploded into a huge smile, showing off her perfect white teeth. He opened it like he saw the others and sniffed it cautiously, smelling no threat put it in between his teeth and took a small bite out of it. It really wasn't that bad, but not exactly good. He took another bite giving his nod of approval, noticing her smile widen, then she left him to his thoughts as he walked to the edge of the clearing and stopped for them to bring themselves along.
He began to wonder why he had gotten so mad earlier, why he had lost control so easily. It is not like he was just putting all he had to stop not a ningen, but a Kami. He wanted to slap himself over and over again, but that would just make him look like a lunatic. He didn't want to think so he finished the bar and then let the paper fall to the ground. Then he heard something peculiar, “Ugh, I guess that this is the cause of all the pollution and littering back in my time. And to think it was caused because I gave a Taiyoukai a breakfast bar…” `Her time? What did she mean her time? Does she not come from here, or is she the one who has gone insane? I will find these things out, but at the right moment, and now is not.' So he let the subject disperse from his mind and continued to walk keeping all his senses on high alert.
Kagome and the others followed shortly after, and she was surprised to not even feel the pain or weariness she just had a moment ago, in fact she felt, somehow, alive. She had never been through the thrill of battle before, and when she had she was always on the sidelines cheering the others on. She felt as if she could just fly off into the sky, and lay on the clouds where no one could bother her. Her sapphire eyes glittered with a gentle happy look. They were walking towards the Western castle, she was certain, really where else would Sesshomaru go? To a village, yeah right. They struggled to keep up with Sesshomaru's long strides, well except Kagome, who was merrily walking along as she heard the peaceful sounds around; it was like she was in pure bliss. Sesshomaru was leading them through the forests navigating his way expertly, with Kagome a respectful distance behind him, followed by Miroku who was precariously close to her, followed by Shippo, Rin, and Kirara who were playing around as they went along, and finally Jaken and Ah-Uhn brought up the rear. Sometime during their walking Jaken had caught up to them with those stubby legs of his. She turned back around and decided to check if her senses only kicked in when she let her instincts guide her, so she closed her eyes and instantly noticed that they weren't as keen as they had been during her training.
She frowned a little, but then noticed that she could still hear and smell slightly better than before, when she was still in the thought that she was human. She sighed out a long suffered sigh without even noticing it, and caught the attention of the others and was now staring at her as they walked, except Sesshomaru who just turned half an ear to listen to her. They looked as she kept her eyes closed and started to squeeze them shut, looking to be in deep concentration, then she sighed again, this time rather loudly and with a hint of frustration in it, as she opened her eyes too. “Darn it! Why won't it work anymore? It worked just earlier, but then again I wasn't pushing them to work either. Whatever, at least they are better than before, but still it would be heaven if I could smell and hear like that again…” she trailed off with a wistful and blissful look gracing her features. She just walked for a while until she realized she had said that out loud and everyone was now staring and or listening to her oddly. She inwardly groaned, because now she looked like a maniac, then turned to look at Miroku who was staring at her openly, but was still too close for comfort. “Ano… Nani? Would you like something or do I have something on my face?” She watched as a devilish grin crossed his face and he got even closer to her, which she tried to step back from but couldn't, only ending up against a tree as he advanced with that lecherous look on his face. She then realized that they were stalling the group, and decided to put a stop it before Sesshomaru got mad, and this time she wouldn't be able to save him. “Listen we have a journey to make and we really don't have time for your lecherous ways so if you don't mind stop and get to stepping.” She saw his confusion then he moved from her hesitantly and sighed in defeat. Funny really that all this time she had been trying abuse to make him stop, and now all she did was say it and he did. She should have tried before.
Kagome and Miroku walked for the rest of the day talking non-lecherous things, for once in Miroku's life, and simply getting to know each other. Because, funny, they had been friends for about two years and they knew nothing about each other than the basic. So they shared their life stories and their ancestors stories getting to know the real them, and if it had been anyone else who had seen them, they would have been thought a couple. But they weren't and wouldn't be at any point, she just couldn't and wouldn't.
It was about 8 at night when they stopped again. Sesshomaru immediately beckoned for Kagome to follow him a ways off from the camp again, and then turned to her again. “Earlier, in the morning, I must say you are better than expected. And this Sesshomaru apologizes,” clearly stuttering on the word, “for losing his control over such a pitiful thing as I had.” She searched him searching for any look of guilt or deceit, but found none, so she gave him a big bright smile. She looked almost amused, which certainly irked him, but for some reason, ever since he had lost control earlier, he hadn't gotten mad, like he had let go of all the anger and emotions he had been cooping up inside him for so long, it felt good to let it all out for once. But he wasn't going to dwell on that he had other things to do right now. “We shall continue your training now, although your instincts can help you dodge and put in a few small attacks, they will not help you win in a fight. Are you trained in any weapons?” He waited as she thought over what he just said, until she looked him in the eyes again and answered.
“Technically I have with the bow and arrows, but I have never received formal training in which it could be said if I mastered it or not. So yes and no.” She watched as he gave a curt nod and started speaking of what it is they were going to do now, and after those things are done.
“We will begin with your ability to be graceful in battle and out, and then continue with your senses. This will be followed by hand-to-hand combat and continued until you have gained enough experience to have the ability to win a fight without weapons. Then we shall attempt to teach you how to handle all weapons, as well as makeshift weapons. After I have deemed it time, you will battle some of my servants, followed by my soldiers, then groups combining the two, and finally myself. So we have a busy schedule and I suggest that we begin now.” He watched her nod her head silently stating that she understood everything and did not have any arguments about what he said, pleasing him to no end; he really didn't want to argue now or ever. He wasn't one for speaking, and he knew it and would make sure everyone around him did too. He started to show her how to be graceful with her movements and how to run faster and such.
She caught on very quickly and was soon running with a book on her head, at top speeds. She could feel the wind rush past her and she loved how it felt, it was so peaceful. She was able to keep the book balanced as Sesshomaru taught her how to job high and land gracefully, which he says is one of the most important things there is to be, graceful. She listened to everything he said and went on to do as he said, she would try a few times, then get the hang of it and start again. At times she felt like she did something wrong and would start it again until she felt she had it right. About three hours later of this and she was as graceful as any noble youkai she knew, faster than even Kouga-kun with Shikon no Kakera, and had senses just as keen if not more, than all youkai, with the exception of Sesshomaru. He told her to race the neko-youkai with them, and she called out to Kirara, albeit hesitantly, but she would listen to her sensei. “Ano, Kirara, would you come here for a second? I need to ask you for a favor.” They waited for Kirara to come over and stand by her side then she told her, “Ano, would you race me? I need to see if I can beat you, so that I may move on and try some hand-to-hand combat. Onegai?” They heard Kirara mew her response and then turned to the East, waiting for the signal to start their race.
“You are both to run to the nearest lake on the East then return here. Simple enough, now when I slash my whip you commence.” They nodded, both getting into their stance, and awaited the whip. Kagome saw it coming and as soon as it hit the ground she ran through the debris and towards where she smelt the lake, `Which is about 2 kilometers away from where I am, so if I jump every 10 meters I should be able to get there in about 10 minutes, and if I avoid going through that mist over, I should be fine. I wouldn't want to get caught up in the mist and at this time of night, I would be in trouble. There it is, now all I have to do is jump over this mist and the lake should be only 100 meters away now. Ah! There it is, hai, now I just touch down on the water and go back. Here goes nothing.' So she touched down and quickly pushed herself forward with a burst of energy and started running again, back towards the camp. She reached the camp much faster than she had taken to reach the lake, and in total it had taken her 15 minutes to get there then back.
She touched down on the floor gently landing on her left heel, followed by the right, and then slowly bringing down her feet until her soles were planted firmly on the ground. She looked up to see Sesshomaru was staring at her then he said, “It seems you win, congratulations little Miko. We may now move onto hand-to-hand combat.” They didn't waste one moment and got right to it, Sesshomaru teaching her how to block and counter every kind of attack. They practiced that for one hour then moved on to offensive and how to counter a counter. Kagome was catching on fast and was very close to mastering it, Sesshomaru felt proud that his first apprentice was learning so quickly, and how well she paid attention to him and his commands. And it was weird sensation to feel proud of another, especially one he didn't know, he hadn't bothered to listen to her when she spoke of her past with Houshi. It hadn't seemed important to him at the moment, and it still didn't.
Kagome and Sesshomaru never noticed that Kirara had finally gotten back because they were so engrossed with the training, so Kirara just went to go to sleep, like the others. They kept up their training for another two hours when finally Kagome was ready to begin working with weapons, this is when she called it quits, sensing the days wearies catch up to her, but she felt all grimy and sweaty, even though she hadn't broken a sweat at all. “Sesshomaru-sensei, I request permission to go bathe, I feel horribly dirty because I have not bathed in a while and I always take a bath at least once a day.” She bowed down to him as she said this showing him the proper respect, which would always surprise him, for his half-brother always complained about the life he lived and how horrible it has been and he uses this as an excuse for his lack of respect. But here is a former ningen, who has seemingly had a very tough life, and she still knew her manners and who was in which place, even though she was a Kami, she still had no experience in it. He briskly nodded to her as she had never cut off eye contact, which meant she did not fear him, but did respect him, which in turn made his respect for her raise a notch or two. He watched as she bowed again, this time in gratitude, looked up at his face smiled a huge smile and went to gather her things to take a hard earned bath.
When she reached the main camp she went to her ugly backpack, which has been carried by Ah-Uhn all this time, and grabbed her things quickly, then looked around to look at all her friends who were soundly sleeping. She looked towards the kids who were cuddled next to each other like her and her brother used to do, whenever he had nightmares. It was really sweet how it looked; she now understood why her okaa-san had always cooed when she saw them like that in the morning. Then the fact that she hadn't played with Rin and Shippo or paid attention to them lately slowly began to sick in, making her feel guilty. She turned to Miroku who even in his sleep was leach, he had placed his sleeping bag right next to hers and had his hand on the spot her chest would most likely be, and he had a content grin on his face, almost wistful.
She decided that she better take her bath now before she can't even get in an hour of sleep, and quickly started to run to a hot spring that was much more closer, and preferred, than the lake. She got there in less than one minute and quickly stripped of her clothes, setting them on a nearby rock, and went into the water looking up into the sky. She stayed like that for a little, letting her sore muscles relax and settle before moving to clean herself of all the dirt and grime she could feel on her person. It took her precisely 10 minutes to do so and then she just settled in the water again, reveling in the feeling of the water relaxing all her muscles. She stayed like this for a while before feeling like dosing off, so she got up and got dressed in a new miko outfit she had always kept just in case. And since right now she didn't have anymore clean clothes she put them on and started to head back to camp in a fast jog.
When she got there she noticed Sesshomaru wasn't there again, but brushed it off as not important and went to go to sleep, she has had one hectic day today. And right now she didn't need to add on to the ever-going list of why it was hectic. So she simply moved Miroku's hand and seeing as the only space to move to was far from the fire, she had to stay where she was. It seemed as if the second before her head hit the pillow she was asleep, `Yep, one hectic day…' was her last her last conscious thought of the day.
It was morning now and the sun was beating on her closed eye lids, begging to see the beautiful eyes hidden behind them. The lids soon complied, revealing to the world happy eyes that had been quite solemn lately, and that simple fact seemed to make the day want to beam even more, if that was even possible. The owner of the beautiful sapphire eyes sat up and rubbed the last amount sleep from her eyes then stood up ready to pick up all of her things so that she could possibly enjoy the sight of the world, and for the first time, be allowed to be lost in it. But alas, the members of her little tachi seemed to pull away all existing hopes of that. But she was not mad, because the disrupters of her hopeful peace were the very ones she had been ignoring. She looked into their hopeful eyes and right away knew what they wanted to ask, and as if reading her mind they started to fidget looking down at their now very awing feet. She couldn't help but laughing mirthfully at their antics, it reminded her of Souta when he would ask her to play with him and she was more than positive that is what they wanted.
Her mirthful laughter seemed to awaken all around her with her beautiful voice because the all the animals started making joyous chatter with each other, happy because they hadn't the sound in so long. Then she spoke with all the amusement in the world that the kids were now pouting because she had laughed at them. “Don't worry; today I am going spend all my time with both of you. Gomen nasai for ignoring you lately, so today is all about you two, hai?” she waited for their response and ended up getting knocked down by two joyous children as they hugged her furiously, Shippo clinging to her neck, while Rin hung from her waist, both tightening their hold as she moved to get up with both of them. She started to laugh mirthfully again and she felt happy, she hadn't felt happy in a long time, although she acted it. Even though she wasn't one for lying she was always one of the best actors she knew, especially when it came to pretending to be happy.
“Ok, so then let's go see where everyone is…” but before she could finish everyone just appeared from the forest, of course from different directions, but the point was they just appeared. They walked over to where she was, and was just now realizing everyone had been awake for a while already, and that was weird because she was usually always one of the first ones who woke up in the mornings. “Ano, how long was I asleep, and how long has it been after dawn? And didn't anyone wake me up so we could get a move on, don't want to keep us held up.” She watched as even Sesshomaru approached her, and he looked pretty tired, `Probably from lack of sleep. He should just put his pride away and rest, cause I mean come on, even demons need rest. No one is insusceptible to everything, I think at least.' She decided to brush it off and get a proper greeting in. “What I meant to say was ohayou gozaimasu, how has everyone's morning been treating them? I hope it has been as well as mine has been to me. Now my we continue our journey or are there some tasks to be accomplished.” Most of this was spoken towards Sesshomaru, who she wasn't exactly sure if he wanted to train some more. She saw as he tuned away from them and started to head towards the outskirts of the clearing he would soon be evacuating. She quickly picked up her yellow bag and swung it over her shoulder, then picked up the last of the things quickly as she saw everyone already lost inside the forest from her view. She ran quickly ran to catch up, and was there leaving a rush of wind in her wake. Everyone except those who knew of her speed were awe struck, their tomadachi was even faster than Kouga!
They stared at her as she casually started to place the backpack on Ah-Uhn's back, and then turned to wait for the kids to catch up, and they were now out of their stupor. They gaily bounded to her as she started to laugh for the third time that day, she was on a roll! As they walked along Kagome talked with the kids keeping them busy with candy and chocolate, and telling them stories that she was told when she was young and active, even more so than them. They laughed merrily and soon even Miroku was in on the talking when he came up beside her and started to talk to the kids too, telling them stories. Soon they ran out of stories and the kids were still asking for more, as they were now both clinging to Kagome again. Shippo was perched on her shoulder and she was carrying Rin in her arms, much to the disgust of Sesshomaru, but he wisely decided to remain quiet, so as not to upset Rin. Finally Kagome and Miroku both had the same idea and said it out loud at the same time. “How about we tell you of our adventures together? We know you already now most of it Shippo, but there are some things that you didn't take part in.”
The two watched as they kids happily agreed telling them they wanted to know everything that has gone on in their time together. So they decided that Kagome would tell how her adventure started, then he would tell how his did, then they would speak of how they met and what happened from there. As they told the story, they drew nearer to the castle in the West and the kids became enthralled with what they said. They told the story as they went, and for some reason no demons had decided to bother them as of yet. (Oh, and people Kagome has her bow and arrows, they are hung over her shoulder. Gomen forgot to mention this before.) They were glad too, because they didn't need the aggravation now. By the time they finished they had arrived at their destination, and as Rin, Sesshomaru, Ah-Uhn, and Jaken acted as if were nothing, the other members of the group could not say the same. They were enraptured in the sight of the beautiful castle. It was huge, having watch towers, beams, and such all over the place. The pathway to the entrance gates was a path intricately laid out to look as if it were naturally there, and it was made out of marble. As the sun shined down on it, it gave off an ethereal glow, and now that they noticed it the entire castle was made of marble and had that glow surrounding it. And this was barely from the outside, what would the inside be like. They walked towards the gates as they gaped and when the guards saw Sesshomaru they immediately let him, Rin, and Jaken in as some people lad Ah-Uhn away. But as soon as they came by the guards closed the gates, and growled at them, and Sesshomaru merely kept walking into the castle, sending one glance back saying, `If you can figure a way to come in on your own, you are allowed in my castle.' Then he turned and entered the awaiting castle doors, even though the place was more of a palace than it was anything else.
But right now she had to figure out a way to even get in, and Kagome couldn't help but sigh a long suffering sigh. Then she turned her attention back to the snarling and growling guards, and then Miroku spoke up. “What is the point of us being brought here if we may not even enter? This was a waste of precious time for us, and I say we leave now Gome-chan.” Kagome was momentarily stunned by his new nickname for her, but quickly brushed it off for later inquiry. She turned to him with a set face and responded to his now retreating back. “Get back here you lecherous houshi! We aren't going anywhere until we are allowed in this palace!” she watched as he turned around with a confused look but it was soon replaced with a smirk when he saw a determined glow around her person. She turned back towards the guards and decided to try it the easy way. “Ehem, I would like to enter this palace if you don't mind, so if you could kindly allow us in…” she was interrupted by the sound of a growl and she looked saw that they were snarling at her, and one couldn't stop the growl that escaped their throat.
“We do not letyour kind into this castle; it is strictly prohibited, with the exception of Rin, our lord's charge. Now be gone with you, you little bitch, before we have to personally escort you off these lands.” The guard that was speaking ended it with a feral growl, as if trying to emphasize his point, and frighten the ningen that dare try to demand entrance in this sacred place. But he was shocked to see that the little wench hadn't even blinked an eye, and then out of nowhere the houshi stepped in front of her as if to protect the Miko. But the Miko would have none of it and pushed him out of her way as she stepped closer to them. “I am being kind to you, so I once again ask that you allow us entrance into this palace.” They answered her first with a growl and then the cracking of their hands echoed around them before they finally spoke again.
“Listen, we don't usually have this much patience with your kind, not just miko's either, we mean the whole human race, the whole lot of you. So we are warning you, you better leave if you know what is good for you. You wouldn't want to find yourself caught between our claws would you whore? So now we are being nice to you, and asking you to rid us of your whorish appearance, bitch!” They ended this with another growl and cracking of knuckles, as they glared at the now very, very pissed Kami. Her aura was flaring and jumping in leaps and bounds, but she struggled with it and got control of it, Sesshomaru had begun to teach her how last night. She looked at them and glared hard at them, feeling a growing annoyance toward them, but still, no hatred. She had her anger completely under control and she quickly started to walk even closer to them, stopping after 5 steps. She breathed in secretly and exhaled silently. As she looked up into their eyes she saw them begin to spark with blood lust and thought, `Wow, these guys are going to be great to fight with once I have finished my training. I can't wait, but first to find a way to get in… Aha! I got it! Hai, this should work.' She quickly calculated the faults to it and improved them as she stared them down, as did they.
Finally she had her plan calculated and was about to bring it out when one of the guards decided to attack, having gotten tired of being patient with the stupid ningen. Kagome had a look of surprise on her face, but she easily dodged the sloppy attack, and then saw that the other guard had moved to attack her too. “WHORE, you just had a lucky chance! Come on, if you want to go through you'll have to beat us, without using your miko abilities! So get ready you little bitch, because we are…” but he was interrupted by a scream of frustration and anger coming from the petite miko they were facing off. Her face was beet red and she looked pissed again, but this time beyond the point of calming. “What is it with you and calling me whore, bitch, wench, and all those little pet names you keep honoring me with? I am really tired of it, so get it straight NOW! My name is Kagome, and if you say other wise then you'll wish you had never crossed me!” she was about to continue her little rant when she decided that being calm was the best choice of action at this point and began with some breathing exercises she had always used before and t was working. After taking in one more breathe she looked toward them again and stated ever so calmly and with a hint of amusement, “Fine, all I have to do is get past you without using my Miko abilities right? Well, then this should be rather easy… Okay, how about we start on Miroku's count, hai?” She saw them smirk, and then nod, then she smirked too.
“Ichi, ni, san, yon, go! (Ha! Which is it? Five or go? Hmmm, no just kidding it is five.)” Then Kagome ran right past them and in a matter of seconds was right in front of the gate, and she called out so there is no confusion on where she is, seeing as how they were looking all over the vicinity searching her out. “Ano, are you looking for me? Well, I guess I win don't I?” When she saw the look of shock cross their faces she couldn't help but laugh at them, they looked absolutely horrified, then that horror turned to anger and they lunged at her, but she gracefully dodged them. She didn't want to hurt them if she didn't have to so she was just going to wear them out. This continued for a while, charge, dodge, swipe, charge, dodge, swipe; she said she didn't want to hurt them, but she had to, just to get them to stop, she had things to do today, including play with Rin and Shippo, so she had to end this now. Without a moment's hesitation, or any indication on what she was going to do, she ran toward them, with all the grace in the world, and did a quick spin kick sending them flying a few yards off. They landed with an oomph and just sat there with a surprised a horrified look on their face again.
“Listen, I really didn't want to do that, but I must get in this palace now, and I mean it. Now we did what you have stated and we are going through, whether you like it r not. Once again forgive me for having to resort to violence, but you see this is just a test to Sesshomaru-sama, and although I did poorly I believe I have passed it enough to enter, so good day to you kind sirs.” And with that said and done she turned towards her tomadachi and grabbed their hands, begging to pull them towards the courtyard. Once they entered the courtyard they were once again awe-struck. Their was another pathway leading to the doors just like outside, but near the entrance there was a beautiful fountain, also made of marble, and it had a three very regal men there. They each looked the same, except each time they got more and more handsome, at least in Kagome's eyes. Then she looked toward the door and was surprised to see it was silver with a little border going around it a beautiful blue color. She guided them to the doors with a grace they still couldn't get over since the morning, and she put her hand up to the door, and to their shock and relief the door glow a bluish silver color (Do we detect a theme?), and opened automatically for them, or her they weren't sure which.
They walked in and were instantly assaulted by servants trying to get them out, some claiming it was for their own sake, other's putting it out that they didn't want anymore sticking humans in their home. But she merely pushed them aside, making a path for her group, and headed straight for the area with Sesshomaru's aura. They soon arrived in front of an intricately designed door; she sniffed at it to make sure that she had the right aura and when her nose picked up Sesshomaru's scent she knocked on it, soft enough so not to sound rude, but hard enough to let him know she wasn't exactly patient at the moment. He called them in and she pushed open the door to allow them access to what she thought might be a study, and she was right, there in the room were shelves upon shelves of books. There were some little futons and pillows for sitting every now and then, all silver and blue, with a fire near them, which most surrounded, and there at the far corner was a desk, currently occupying a very busy Taiyoukai. He beckoned for them to sit without even looking up, much to her irritation, but she put it aside, he was busy and they were intruding on him… she guesses. But back to the matter at hand. “Sesshomaru-sama, we just need to know what we will be doing now that we are here. We do not wish to be a nuisance, so if you wish, we can come back at more convenient time. We will just wait for you to finish…” but all of sudden the door burst open revealing some very angry guards and servants. They all glared at Kagome as if she were the devil himself (LoL!) and were about to lunge at her when she spoke. “Isn't it rude to just enter you lord's study without even asking, and even worse if you come in here acting as if you own the place?”
They took a few seconds to process this new information then their eyes went wide in realization. They gaped for a few seconds, much to the amusement of the people who hadn't intruded, even Sesshomaru, then started stuttering their lame excuses at once. It was starting to get annoying, but they seemed to agree on one excuse, “It was that whore's fault that all this has happened!” Kagome was about to get up and defend herself, but she was beaten to it by none other Sesshomaru, who seemed to be having trouble keeping his calm while he spoke. “You shall not treat nor shall you call my guests by such a manner. And if my study is evacuated from all your presences then I will make sure you never bother anyone with your presence again.” He watched as the servants and guards ran out of his study then heard Kagome speak. “Ano, Sesshomaru-sama, arigato for sticking up for me, it was unnecessary. But like I was saying, we will leave if you so desire. I do not wish to be a bother.” He turned to her then bellowed, “Jaken.” And within seconds, the ugly little toad appeared raising his head as he passed the ningens then bowed before Sesshomaru, “Hai, Sesshomaru-sama? What may this lowly Jaken do for you?”
“Take the ningens to the guest rooms in the East Wing. Then have the room next my own prepared with kimonos and training outfits. Make sure that everything is exceptional or it will be your head Jaken. Miko, you stay here and wait for further instructions.” Kagome was about to say something unintelligible, but thought better of it, he had been nothing but, in his own way, nice to her. So she let him order her around, and watched as Jaken bowed, said, “Hai, Sesshomaru-sama.”, then leave the room saying, “Follow me you pathetic and lowly creatures.” She would let Sesshomaru boss her around but she wouldn't let that baka of a toad tell her friends what to do, or insult them either, so she looked to Sesshomaru, as if silently asking if she could, and as if reading her mind he gave a curt nod. She blinked, but put it aside and went after the toad as her friends scowled at him while he kept shooting insults their way, then she caught up to him and barred his way from moving on with an evil look in her eyes. “What do you want you ugly and pathetic bitch!” He spat at her and she stepped on him then kicked him across the hall making him slam into the wall, leaving a dent. She went over to him and picked him up from the scruff of his neck and lifted them so they could be at eye level, then stated her rules. “You are not to offend my friends like that again, and if you do, you will never know what it means to have manners. Oh and by the way, you should get some of those too; they can prevent this from happening again.” with that she dropped him on the floor and headed back towards the study where there stood a highly amused Taiyoukai, although you could never tell by looking at him, where he completely contradicted what he felt.
She just walked up to him, bowed, then waited for him to tell her to enter, which he did by turning and walking in while beckoning her in. When inside he motioned for her to sit next to him on one of many pillows there were, so she sat down on one that was next to him, but not too close so that it seemed she was trying to feel up on him. She waited for him to speak but all was quiet, and she shifted as she stared into the fire, hoping against hope that he would speak soon, she was starting to get freaked out. “How did you meet Rin.” It sounded more like a statement, but then when didn't it? Well she was caught off guard by the question and was dumb-struck for a while and all she could pull out of her mouth at first was, “Nani, then letting her stray thoughts settle she let an answer pass her lips. “Oh, well, we were, by we I mean Inuyasha, in a fight with you and I saw a rustle in the bushes so I went to investigate, I had always found how Inuyasha attacked you so… unhesitant kind of baka like. So like I said I went to investigate and found Rin there, she was crying and when she saw me she started to cry more. Well, since I have never liked seeing children cry I talked to her and she told me that she was scared because Jaken had left her alone and said he was going to get the wolves. She then went on to tell me about how you two meet and we stayed talking for a while. When I saw that Inuyasha and you were almost done with your little spar I told Rin I had to go and she said something that really made me happy inside, `You are much better at making Rin happy than I remember my okaa being. I wish you could be Rin's okaa, Rin would be so happy then.' I told her that I couldn't be her okaa yet because I had a duty to fulfill and that my friend probably wouldn't like for me to visit her, but I could be her friend forever and that whenever she needed anything that she could come to me. She did come once before, when she found out about… Ummm, womanly facts, and we talked about it while I bathed.” When she finished she was blushing and shifting in her spot again.
“Ano, Sesshomaru-sama, umm, I was wondering… if we are going to be comrades in battle then shouldn't we be able to trust each other with everything? As in our lives, and our pasts, shouldn't we be able to share our deepest thoughts with one another, and forget about past differences? I would really like if you and I could develop that sort of trust between us, it would be… relieving, so to say. But of course we don't have to, I don't want you to feel like you have to do that sort of thing, I just want to help us both, let us both release whatever is inside. But like I said you can just perish the thought.” She rambled on and on each time contradicting what she just previously said. After a while she just gave up and watched as Sesshomaru stood up and walked over to his desk where he began to do his work again, and since he had said to stay until he said anything else she decided to go read a book or something. `So much for my promise to the kids. Oh well, I will make it up to them and play with them whenever I have any free time, which will probably be between meals from the looks of Sesshomaru's scheduling. Hmm, this looks like a good book, Tales of the Western Lands, well this should prove interesting.' So she lay down with her feet kicking in the air and opened the book and started reading how the lands came to be and such information. After the first few pages she found herself enraptured in the tales and how the first lord was chosen, how he came to be with his lover when her attention was brought back to Sesshomaru after he cleared his throat rather loudly. She looked a little jumbled from being brought out of the oh so interesting book she was reading, and cleared her own throat saying, “Hai, can I help you Sesshomaru-sama?”
“You know how to read?” This time he actually sounded like he was interested and wanted to know. “No human I have ever meet knows how to read, or were even interested in learning.” Kagome couldn't help but tease him, she just had to say it, even if she was killed in the process, but it would be worth teasing the Taiyoukai of the West. “You are lying to me.” She saw his eyes light up in rage and he stood from his desk, making her have to crane her neck just to see him. “You dare call this Sesshomaru a liar? Wench, what makes you say that?” Kagome looked on happily as she got the expected results and just had to give herself a hand, she made the indifferent Taiyoukai lose his patience. “Well you've met me haven't you?” she watched his face as he took in what she said and he sat down, then in his eyes she could see amusement sparkle as he stared at her. “Are you teasing this Sesshomaru?”
“What gave me away? I hope I didn't say anything to give myself away.” She joked, somewhere in the back of her mind something was saying, `You are flirting with Sesshomaru! One of the coldest, strongest, and hottest guys you have ever met! No scratch that, you have ever met in your life!' But she put that thought aside thinking that was the most absurd thing she has ever said to herself. She focused on the amusement dancing in Sesshomaru's eyes as he opened his mouth to speak, “Miko, are you trying to flirt with this Sesshomaru? Because you will not be the first to try, but you will be the first to succeed.” He watched as her face grew red and couldn't help but chuckle at her innocence, but it was true, she was the first person who he has ever allowed to flirt with him, but he wasn't sure why. He had to admit, she looked beautiful when she blushed. She stared at him and with each passing second her face grew hotter, she was so embarrassed right now it wasn't funny, and every time she got embarrassed was funny. She quickly broke eye contact and heard a deep chuckle echo from the door. So red face and all, she turned to see a very handsome youkai at the door of the study, looking regal and mirthful at the same time.
He had a very high stature, not as high as Sesshomaru, but getting there, he had a nice body that was lean but muscular, and a breath-taking face, second only to Sesshomaru. His eyes were a cross between green and brown, making an unknown color, but beautiful nonetheless, he had full pink lips, and his nose went perfect with his face, not too big but not too small. His jaw was set and you could see his white teeth that were perfect. He had a cross between midnight black and green hair, which went to his mid back. He stood tall, but his broad shoulders slumped showing he didn't think highly of himself. He had two green strips on each cheek and over his eyes, under his perfectly sculpted eye brows and fanned by his long dark lashes. But what stood out most was the symbol on his head, which was a green leaf, which looked like poison ivy to her. All in all he was beautiful, but when Kagome snapped out of her daze she saw he was staring at her too taking in her figure, then his eyes landed on her face and she felt her breath leave her, his gaze was so intense yet so soft and kind, they stared at each other for what seemed like eternity when she noticed she had stood up and he was walking towards her, with a small smile gracing his perfect lips. Then the moment was ruined when three voices and a squeaky noise were heard, the voices were calling her name, no screaming, and she couldn't help but wince, she had impeccable hearing as did the other youkai around her, and man this was the only time she hated it.
Then Miroku, Shippo, and Rin came bounding in the study yelling out, “Stop him Gome-chan, he really wants to do it!” Then they were followed by that squeaking noise, who turned out to be Jaken holding his head of staffs yelling, “Come back here you pathetic and lowly excuses for living things! I'll kill you, I'll burn you to death!” Kagome stood in front of her cowering tomadachi as Jaken came around the door with her hands fisted at her sides, and when Jaken saw her he slide to a stop and gulped, she had a deadly look in her eyes. She turned to Sesshomaru who gave his consent to her and she turned back around as he started to run away, she smirked and waited for a few minutes before taking off at impossible speeds followed by everyone else, as they were curious what kind of punishment would befall Jaken. When they reached the end of the hall Jaken was trapped against a wall by Kagome and she slowly advanced, then her look turned sweet and innocent as she smiled at him and she asked as sweetly as she has ever done, “Jaken, what did I tell you about doing those things to my friends? Did I not clearly state that you were to treat them with the utmost respect? Well didn't I?” And here is where Jaken made a mistake.
“I don't not follow orders from an ugly and whorish bitch like you who likes to sleep with any man she lays her eyes on…” the area around Kagome seemed to crackle with her rage, as the scenery was red behind her and her innocent look was all but lost. She reached down and picked Jaken up by the scruff of his neck and stated, “You, Jaken, would do well to learn when to keep your mouth shut. Do not think that I will sit by while you put me and my friends down, so learn to SHUT UP!” And with that she threw him in the air and punched him in the jaw sending him flying into the wall, creating another dent in the wall. “Opps, onegai, forgive me Sesshomaru-sama that is the second dent I have made in your walls.” She was once again sweet and kind just as she was before; she went over to the snickering kids and kneeled down by them with an apologetic look on her face. “Gome-chan, can you play with us now? Please you promised us today was about us…” they started to pout and get all teary eyed, but Kagome had things to do and she couldn't give in like always. “Gomen, Shippo, Rin, but I can't I have to train and do so many thing right now, besides I am having a meeting with Sesshomaru-sama at the moment. We are discussing things like what we will do and such, so I promise that tomorrow I will play with you two as much as I can.”
“You don't have to worry Gome-chan, it is okay, but you owe us tomorrow.” She stared off after their backs and then felt a reassuring hand on her shoulder, she turned to see Miroku looking at her sympathetically, but she just shrugged his hand off and stood. In the background she heard Jaken laughing at her dilemma, but she paid no heed and just walked back towards Sesshomaru as he turned to go back to the study. “Go play with them, then after an hour's time we will meet at the dining room where we will inform him of what is transpiring.” He waved to the other youkai, but Kagome didn't notice she was just too happy, so without thinking she ran up behind him and hugged him, saying “Arigato Sesshomaru-sama!” Then running off after the kids at her regular speed. He watched her go then continued on, not caring the other saw that. He heard the houshi sigh then mutter as he walked off, “I wish she would hold me like that…”
They were eating now discussing everything that has been going on to the man who turned out to be the Taiyoukai of the South, named Kageromaru, the same as one of Naraku's offspring's. They talked of what she had to do then a few other details, but never that they had seen Sesshomaru's okaa. Then after dinner they all headed towards the dojo, so they could see Kagome train, mostly because they were curious, but also because without Kagome they were bored. So they made a quick stop at Kagome's room so she could change into one of her training outfits which looked exactly like Sango's, `Sango… I miss her, I miss talking to her and I miss laughing when Miroku is a leach with her.' She sighed a long suffering sigh, which she found she had been doing quite often as of late.
When she came out, she could feel everyone's eyes on her, she felt uncomfortable and was happy when Shippo burst into her arms saying, “Wow, Gome-chan you look… umm, what was that word you use, hot!” She blushed then gently reprimanded him, “Shippo you are too young to be saying that kind of thing.” But Shippo was way a head of her, “But you said yourself that where you come from you are still young too, and you are always using that word to describe guys you think look good.” She blushed even harder and knew Shippo was doing this on purpose, but she quickly thought of a way out of this mess, “Yeah, but I am ten years your senior so it isn't right for you to say that kind of thing to me.” The group started to walk towards the dojo as they listened to the little quarrel of theirs. “But Gome-chan you said yourself even in your home, people get together with people even older than that!” She blushed even harder and quickly thought up a response, she wasn't even sure what they were arguing about anymore. “But we aren't at my home right now are we? So don't bring it up again.” “But Gome-chan, why can't I say the truth? You look awesome in this thing, even better than Sango ever did. And that means…” then out of nowhere there was a scream of ,“HENTAI”, and a resounding slap echoed through the hallways. Kagome's face was red as she rushed ahead and stopped next to the southern Taiyoukai, Kageromaru, with the kids clinging to her, while she muttered something about stupid hentais and their stupid hentai ways.
They finally reached the dojo and Kagome and Sesshomaru walked into the middle of the massive place and faced each other. “Now, Kagome we move onto weapons.”
A/N: Ok, I need to stop here, I can't put too much in one chapter can I? So thank you all for reading, hope you liked, read and review. And sorry if there is a lot of grammatical errors, I kind of didn't want to go over such a long chapter… ehehe… *hides away from mad readers* Love you all, please don't hurt me!