InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Insatiable Dreams ❯ Simple Greetings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Seig: Sorry about being gone for so long! I had to open a new account, because for some reason they closed this one.

 

Patches: Yup! Anyways, we will be starting Fan Art, soon, as well!

 

Seig: You can also visit our horrid site…Anyways, here is our Fic! By the way..I realize it's too short..next one will be longer, promise!!!

 

Disclaimer: InuYasha and the cast do not belong to me. Okay? So there.

 

Insatiable Memories

 

Chapter 1~Simple Greetings

 

Pushing blankets aside, still half asleep, Kagome jumped from her bed. "Time to go back." she mumbled. Taking off her clothes, she filled up the bathtub, and soaked in it. Her blue-gray eyes shone brightly as she thought. I wonder what wish InuYasha is going to make when we complete the jewel shard collection. We are so close...He's probably mad I have spent so much time here.

She stepped out of the bathtub, her towel wrapped around her petite bodice. She changed into a pink dress covered with a white sweater.

The young brunet girl let a soft sigh escape her pink lips.

"Kagome! I finished packing snacks for you and your friends!" Kagome heard her mother yell.

"Thanks! Be right down!" Grabbing her large yellow pack, she walked down the stairs at a quick pace. It was nice to sleep in her own bed, eat her mother's wonderful cooking, but she had a duty. That duty was to stay by InuYasha's side and seek the jewel shards.

"Mom, I'm leaving now!" Kagome said loudly, walking out the door.

"Alright, be safe dear!" And with that note, Kagome walked into the shrine. Holding her breath, she jumped into the well.

"InuYasha, here I com-Ow!" She felt her head hit someone else's.

"Jeez, Kagome! I was just off to get you!" Kagome's eyes fluttered open, as she looked up at InuYasha threw blurry eyes.

Kagome sat up. "You've got a hard head, InuYasha!" She laughed, though earning a stubborn glare from InuYasha. Crawling out of the well, both InuYasha and Kagome greeted Sango, Miroku, and Shippo.

Kagome gave InuYasha a bag of Potato Chips, Shippo a sucker, and Sango and Miroku she gave Pocky. They all said there thanks.

Suddenly, Kagome's eyes widened.

"What is it, Kagome?" Sango asked, worriedly.

"I sense jewel shards." Kagome said. "A lot of them, too."

"Already?" Miroku asked, holding his staff with both hands.

"I don't smell Naraku…any demon for that matter." InuYasha said.

"Maybe it's just my imagination, let's go to Kaede's village, and see what she's up to." Kagome suggested. Everyone agreed, and they began to walk forth. But I was so sure of it. I sensed at least five shards! Kagome thought.

"InuYasha!" They soon heard Kaede shout. She began to walk towards the group. "Kikyo has returned!"

"What?" InuYasha exclaimed.

Stepping out of the shadows, a familiar figure walked between them. "Indeed, InuYasha, I have returned."

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Seig: Talk about a cliff hanger, eh?

 

Patches: Sorry it was so short.


Seig: Remember, R&R