InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Instant Messege Me Baby ❯ Chapter I ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome groaned mentally as she lay in bed listening to the alarm on her bedside table as it screeched the all too familiar ring.
`First day of school…'
She yawned and slipped the covers off and sat up dangling her feet over the side of the bed. Still half asleep she walked zombie like out of her room, down the hall and into the bathroom. She quickly shed her clothes and hopped into the shower. After getting out, drying off and wrapping herself in a towel she examined herself in the bathroom mirror.
“Should I do my hair?”
She decided against it and walked out of the bathroom and back into her room. She donned her uniform, and went downstairs for breakfast.
“Morning Kagome,” her mother said cheerfully while setting a plate of pancakes on the table.
“Ready for your first day of school?” She inquired.
Kagome sat down, and grabbed a plate and loaded it with some pancakes and eggs.
“Yeah mom, can't wait.” She said sarcastically.
After breakfast she hurried outside to greet her neighbor, Sango. Sango and Kagome had been friends since about second grade when the Tahjija family moved into the house next hers.
“Hey Kagome!”
“Hi.” Kagome said dully.
Sango quirked an eyebrow up.
“Something wrong?”
“No, no..I'm just not in the first-day-of-school-yipee!- spirit.” Kagome said, eyes downcast.
“ Ha, and you think I am?” Sango said with humor.
They started walking towards the school when they saw Miroku and Inuyasha headed their way.
“ Sango my sweet, how I've missed you!” Miroku said as he came up beside Sango and let his hands wander.
The sound of flesh meeting flesh sounded in the air.
“PERVERT!” Sango yelled as Miroku rubbed the red mark on his face.
“Feh, he never learns..” InuYasha said as he came up.
“Nice to see you two haven't changed.” Kagome said with a smile. She had met Miroku and Inuaysha in seventh grade, and they haven't changed much since then. They still acted like children.
“So,” Miroku said while he and Inuyasha fell into step with the two girls.
“You guys get your school schedules yet?”
“Yeah I got mine in the mail yesterday.” Sango said.
“Same.” Kagome and Inuyasha said in unison.
A few moments passed.
“Well?” Miroku asked.
“Well what?” Inuyasha asked annoyed.
“Well, aren't you guys going to see if we have any classes together?” He asked as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.
“Oh, right. Sure.” Kagome said reaching into her backpack and pulling out her schedule. The others followed suit and soon they were all looking over each other's schedules with disbelieving eyes.
“We have ALL the same classes together?!” Kagome said with more than a hint of surprise in her voice.
“Yeah, wow. How weird! The author of this fic could really have been more creative!” Miroku said.
Just then Sedona walks up angrily and says
“WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!”
“Um..Uh.. uhm. I'm sorry?” Miroku said shaking.
“Hmph! Just for that, you and Sango wont get together until very late in the story! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Sedona says as she slowly begins to fade out of sight.
“Feh, she's such a weird Fan girl.” Inuyasha says rolling his eyes.
Big booming voice heard from above.
“I heard that mister!!!”
Inuyasha gulps.
They finally get to the school and walk up the steps when Kagome is greeted by Koga.
“Hey babe.” Koga says pulling Kagome to his side.
“Koga.” Kagome said acknowledging his presence.
“Go away Wolf-boy!” Inuyasha said growling.
Inuyasha, in the time he knew Kagome, had slowly began to have feelings for her, but he didn't want to come out with them until he was sure Kagome felt the same. Little did he know, she did. Kagome cared for him very much, and she wanted to tell him but like Inuyasha she needed to be assured he felt the same…it was an ongoing drama. Miroku and Sango knew about their friends and their feelings. Inuyasha had an ongoing feud with Koga, because Koga thinks Kagome is quote “His woman” unquote, and that just makes Inuyasha jealous as hell!
 
“What are you going to do Mutt Face? Beat me up?” Koga said arrogantly.
“Feh, I can kick your ass any day!” Inuyasha growled.
Just then the bell rang. Kagome, thankful that Inuyasha and Koga weren't going to have the chance to fight.
 
 
The class shuffled into the room as the teacher assigned their seats. Inuyasha sat by Kagome, while Sango sat by Hojo and Miroku sat between Koby and Gabe, the two most colorful (*cough* GAY *cough) people in the school.
“Why me…” Miroku said to the heavens.
“Because you called my story uncreative! I had my revenge! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-“
Sedona takes a big gulp of air.
“Mwahahahahahahahahahaha- and so on and so forth. Now, back to the story.” Sedona says with a pop and then disappears.
`Sedona's my real true love, screw Kagome!' Inuyasha thought.
`What the hell! Where did THAT come from?!'
“Heh Heh…Eeeeeexxxeeellllleeennnttt.” Sedona says in her big black leather chair while stroking her cat Boots.
The class all settled down as the teacher stood in front of the black board.
“Yo class what up? You fools will receive a paper with some random person's email address. You will spill your deepest desires into emails back and forth, so deal with it sucka's!! And you can't show anyone the email address you have or give out your email address, or I'll pop a cap in yo ass!” The teacher said.
Kagome leaned over and whispered to Inuyasha
“Is it just me or is she a little…I dunno…Wack?”
“Wiggity wack?” Inuyasha asked.
“No, the regular kind.” She said.
“Yeah. Definetly a weirdo.” He said.
“Yup…” She nodded in agreement.
They all received their Emails and everyone had the same thing on their mind.
`Who is it?'
The email Kagome got was
Hanyou1659@ Hotmail.com
`Hm..' she thought. `This should be interesting.'
 
When lunch finally came around, she and her friends (Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku) got lunch and found a table that was vacant.
“School sucks.” Inuyasha grumbled while biting into his burger.
“Are you only saying that because you suck at school?”
Miroku inquired amused.
“Feh, shut up.” Inuyasha replied in an annoyed tone.
“I don't know about you guys but I'm loving it!” Sango stated happily while shoveling a fork full of leafy green salad in her mouth.
“I agree with Sango. I mean it's not all bad, I have you guys to help me through it.” Kagome said with a wink.
“Feh.” Said Inuyasha.
“So Sango, whose email did you get?” Miroku asks waggling his eyebrows.
“Like I'd tell you.” Sango remarked sarcastically.
“Plus,” Kagome cuts in “ We aren't supposed to tell anyone whose email we got.”
“ I'm throwing mine away at the nearest trash can.” Inuyasha said finishing off the last bite of burger and spewing crumbs on everyone.
“ Don't you dare! You'll get in trouble!” Said a voice from the next table.
“What the heck!? Mind your own business you little runt!” Inuyasha said as the voice showed itself. It was a little boy about 4'10 with red hair and huge green eyes.
“Hey! My names Shippo, not runt! Got it?!” Shippo said angrily.
“Whatever.” Said Inuyasha, obviously done talking.
“Inuyasha, quit being mean!” said Kagome.
“Hello Shippo,” Kagome said with a smile. “Nice to meet you. I'm Kagome, that's Sango and Miroku, and as you've probably figured out, that's Inuyasha.” She said pointing to each individual as she named them off.
“Hey.” Sango said cheerfully.
“Hello.” Miroku said outstretching his hand for a manly handshake. (heh heh…”manly” xD!)
“Feh.” Inuyasha said sticking his nose in the air.
“Don't mind Inuyasha, he's got a pole jammed up his-“
“HEY! SHUT THE HELL UP MIROKU!” Inuyasha cut him off.
“Well it's the truth…” Miroku said under his breath.
“So Shippo, wanna sit with us?” Kagome asked the obvious freshman.
“But aren't you guys seniors?” Shippo said wide-eyed.
“Feh. Hurry up and sit down before I throw you in the dumpster or something.” Inuyasha said.
Shippo's eyes grew wider at this. He quickly sat down, with a gulp.
“Inuaysha's just playing, Shippo. He's really just a big softy.” Kagome told him.
“I am not!” Inuyasha yelled.
“Sure you are, remember when my cat Buyo got stuck in the tree last week?” Kagome said
“Feh. What of it?”
“Well, you got him down for me!” She said with a smile.
“Awe,” Miroku said with his hands clasped to his face.“How adooorable!”
“Feh!” Inuyasha said walking off so they wouldn't see him blushing.
After Inuyasha left the bell rang and they finished up the rest of the day.
After school Kagome and Sango went to their lockers and got their stuff.
“Hey Kagome, I missed you at lunch today.” Koga said walking up to her with a sly grin on his face.
“Yeah, sorry. I was eating with Sango and the others.”
“You mean the pervert and Mutt face?”
“Hey! Those are my friends, and I don't appreciate you calling Iuyasha mutt face!”
“Or calling Miroku a pervert!” Sango said coming to Kagome's rescue on the Inuyasha thing.
“Whatever, so you wanna go to the movies with me this Friday?” Koga asked Kagome not noticing her slip up.
“Sorry, I've got plans.” Kagome lied.
“Awe c'mon, what could be so important to miss out on a date with me?” Koga said.
“She's going to the movies with me, that's what.” Inuyasha said coming up to Koga.
Kagome was too shocked to say anything so she just nodded.
“Fine. See ya later Kagome.” Koga said while walking towards the school doors.
“I-Inuyasha?” Kagome asked stuttering.
“What? You actually wanted to go with that flea bag?”
“N-No…But, did you really mean it?” Kagome asked.
“I was just getting him off your back, that's all.” Inuyasha said blushing.
“Oh…” Kagome said. “Okay.”
That night when Kagome got home she went up to her room and sat down by her computer. She rummaged through her backpack to try and find the slip of paper with the email address. As soon as she found it she got an IM from Hanyou1659 @ Hotmail.com.
“What the…”
Hanyou1659: Hey, is this ShikonChick12?
ShikonChick12: Yeah, Hi. Are you the one who got my email?
Hanyou1659: Yep. What's up?
ShikonChick12: Not much. I was just about to email you LOL.
Hanyou1659: Looks like I beat you to it. (smiley grin)
ShikonChick12: Yeah (smiley face)
Hanyou1659: Oh crud. I have to go, I'll talk to you later Shikon.
ShikonChick12: Sure thing. Bye.
Hanyou1659 has left the conversation.