InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Instant Messege Me Baby ❯ Chapter III ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome got up off her bed and walked over to her computer. She clicked the mail icon and started to read:
 
Kagome,
Hey babe, it's Koga. Just letting you know that this is my email address in case you wanted to talk to me privately. (Wink smiley face) I heard that you and Dogface are going to the movies on Saturday, so I'm here to make you a better offer. You, me, and the bronco's football game. I-
Kagome didn't read on. She clicked the delete button.
`Why is he so cocky? Geez'
She turned off her computer got in her pj's and went to bed.
The rest of the week was gone in a blur. It was now Friday. Sango had dragged Kagome to the mall and was now picking out all sorts of dresses, skirts, and low cut jeans.
“Sango.”
Nothing. She was still whizzing by her grabbing everything she thought was cute.
“Sango!”
Still nothing.
“SANGO!!!”
“Huh?”
“It's only a movie. Do I really need a poofy black dress with stilettos?” Kagome asked holding up a formal looking dress like it was a dirty sock.
“You never know!”
Then she went back to grabbing more clothes.
After what seemed like hours, she rushed me into the dressing room.
“Okay, I'll stay out here while you come out and model the outfits.”
“Fine, whatever.”
Outfit One: A pink pastel shirt with black Capri's that had ruffles and ties on the side.
“Hm…Not loving it, but not hating it…We'll put it in the maybe pile.” Sango said.
Outfit Two: Red shirt with a black mini.
“Hm, nope.”
Outfit Three: Black tank top with cut up low cut jeans.
“It's okay, but I think we could do better.”
Outfit Four: Baby blue long sleeved shirt and black jeans.
“Um, ew.”
“Sango, I think I like outfit one. I can wear my white paperboy hat and my bamboo flip-flops.”
“Hm…” Sango said thinking this over. “Only if you let me curl your hair!”
“Fine.”
“Okay, lets buy this and get going.”
Sango paid for the outfit, then they went to the food court to get something to eat.
“Panda Express or Subway?” Kagome asked Sango.
“Panda.”
“That's what I thought.”
Both girls walked up to the counter and ordered.
“Two Teriyaki Bowls, and Two egg rolls please.” Kagome ordered.
“That will be $10.57 Ma'am.” The boy at the register said.
Kagome dug through her purse and paid for the meal.
While they were looking for a table, Kagome spotted Inuyasha and Miroku by the McDonalds.
“Sango look!” She pointed.
“Cool, you find a table and I'll go ask them if they wanna join us.”
“Okay.”
Kagome found a table and sat down, while she watched Sango talk to the two boys. Sango nodded to the boys and ran back to Kagome.
“They said they'll be here in a few.”
“Mmk.” Kagome said with a mouthful of egg roll.
“You couldn't wait for me before you stuffed your face?”
Sango said with false hurt.
“Sorry, I was really hungry.” She giggled.
The two boys came over and plopped they're trays down on the table. Inuyasha sat by Kagome and Miroku sat by Sango.
“Hey guys.” Kagome said eyeing Inuyasha's fries.
“Hey.” Inuyasha said while dipping a chicken nugget in the little cup of ketchup.
“Hey Inuyasha! What's that?!” Kagome said.
Inuyasha looked around and Kagome stole a few fries.
He looked back and growled.
“Hey get your own!”
“Sorry,” Kagome said with an angelic look on her face. ”I couldn't help it!”
“Feh.”
“So, you guys here for the skateboard rink?” Sango asked.
“No, actually we're looking for an outfit for Inuyasha date tomorrow.” Miroku said.
“Oh reeeeaaalllly?” Sango said looking at Inuyasha who had a faint blush staining his cheeks.
“Feh, it's nothing special. My brother spilled cologne all over my other clothes and they smell horrible.” Inuyasha lied.
“Oh.” Kagome said.
“Why are you girls here? Shoe shopping I presume?” Miroku asked.
“No, we're just hanging out.” Kagome said shooting a pleading look at Sango.
“Yup.” Sango said noticing Kagome's face.
“Feh, anyways we have to get going. See you guys later.”
“Bye.” Kagome and Sango said one after the other.
The two boys left and Sango turned to Kagome.
“See! I told you!”
“Told me what?”
“He wants it to be a date!”
“No he doesn't. He just didn't have anything to wear.”
“You actually believed that flat out lie?”
“It could've happened!” Kagome said defending herself.
“Yeah right, and Miroku's a holy monk.” Sango said rolling her eyes.
“Whatever. Hey you wanna spend the night?”
“Sure, that way I can help you get ready.”
“Yeah, sure.”
They finished up their meal and headed over to Kagome's house.
 
 
 
A/N: Sorry, sorry, sorry! I know I promised you fluff! The next chapter is “The Date” Sorry once again! Please don't hate me! Thanks to White Luna who filled up my review page and made my day ^_^