InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Instant Messege Me Baby ❯ Chapter X ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the characters affiliated with it.
 
Authors Note: I know! I'm sorry I haven't updated! Please don't hurt me =(
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“What are you guys staring at?” Kagome asked watching the boys trip over themselves and drool.
“Sango my love, my flower, my light! You look absolutely breath taking!” Miroku gushed.
“Try anything and I won't be held responsible for the acts I perform perv!” Sango scolded her boyfriend and walked off towards their group.
“You look...” Inuyasha started.
“Yes?” Kagome pried.
“You look-”
“Yeeesss?”
“Look…”
“SPIT IT OUT DOG BREATH!” Sedona whapped him on the head.
“You look nice.”
“Nice? That's it. I bought a $200 bikini and all I get is NICE?! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET THROUGH TO YOU?!” Kagome exploded.
“Ah…Kagome…You look nice…nice indeed…” Naraku came up to them, signature evil grin on his face.
Kagome's eyebrow quirked.
“Nice? GOD DAMNIT!” She dropkicked him.
“You look damn fine Kagome. OOH WEE!” Koga whistled.
“Thank you Koga!” Kagome gave him a hug.
“What about meeeee?!” Sedona whined.
“You look nice.” Koga said.
Sedona angrily popped out of existence, but not before changing Koga's apparel. He was now sporting an-
*
Itsy bitsy teeny weenie
Yellow polka dot bikini
That he wore for the first time EVER
*
“HUH?! AHHH!” Koga ran off and hid in a tent that popped out of nowhere.
“Well, let's go!” Kagome said oddly happy and trotted off towards the tide.
Naraku got up and he an Inuyasha exchanged looks.
“Girls…”
“I'm…I'm going to go hook up with a different group. Kagome gives me the willies.” Naraku said inching away.
“Feh. Whatever.”
Inuyasha found Kagome sitting with her feet spread out and the tide washing onto her legs.
 
Kagome heard someone approach her and looked up.
“Hey Inuyasha. Where are the others?” She asked genuinely interested.
“Koga went to see if one of the guys would lend him a different suit. He won't be joining us anytime soon, and Naraku went to a different group. He said you give him the willies.”
“The…willies? Wtf…” Kagome shook her head and looked out at the ocean.
Inuyasha sat beside her and she heard him sigh.
“It's beautiful…” He breathed.
“Yeah, and my suits nice.”
“Oh god, not this again.” He groaned and rubbed a hand down his face.
“What? I just wanted a little more praise.” She huffed.
“Sorry, you don't look nice.” Kagome's eyebrow ticked.
“You look wonderful, breathtaking…Amazing.”
Kagome smiled at him and leaned her head against his shoulder.
They sat like that for a while, just watching the waves and the seagulls.
For a moment they were genuinely at peace…
Until they heard someone scream.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Authors Note: HA! FINALLY UPDATED!
Sorry if this sucks…I just really felt bad for not writing anything for so long =( I'm working on `The Dog Prince' and I really think that it's becoming a good story… I hope n_n; I'd really appreciate some reviews, it would help me get an ego boost.
Ego boost= Happy author=Cash…err…updates x]
I love you all soooooo much. ^_^; You know…in an author/reader way!
~Sedona The terriblysorryfornotupdating Chick =)