InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Into the night ❯ The story begins...... ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: InuYasha:" Man, why do we have to do this...... We've done this a million times!"

Kagome:"Because..... she doesn't own us....

InuYasha:"Whatever....... then she weird for using us....

Kagome:"InuYasha,SIT!!!!!!!.(crashing sound)You really need to work on your people skills.(clears her throut) We are not Kaguragirl's work. Oh, Dragura is Cat's own piece of work and Sarai is her piece of work....."
********


"Does this hurt," a young women asked. She and a wounded samari were at a small shrine.

"No, it fine," the man answered. She got up to go set some food. "By the way, young priestess, what is your name?"

"It....." she froze. What is this huge demonic aura. She turned to the man."Stay here... I'll be back..." She disappered into the wind as fast as she said those words.

"Could that women..." the samari stared at the last plase he saw that priestess,"...be a demon?
*********


This is where I sence the demonic aura...... but, The priestess looked around, then where's this aura coming.....

"Greetings, priestess....." She spun around to see a man in a baboon pelt behind her." I am Naraku, and I'm in need of your services."

"Just what does a demon want with me?" She asked, hands on the sword she was carrying.

"Humph," Naraku got up, "I need your help. A priestess arrow's will not work on you, nor will a demon's brute strength.Am I not right.......Sarai, the demon priestess."

The women gasped How does the man know who I am!

"I can grant your wish,"Naraku said, " Just do me one thing."

"What is it.." Sarai asked," What is it that you want?"

"Sarai," Naraku said," Bring me Kagome."
********