InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu-Yasha- Enter Azumi ❯ Saved by the boy. ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Inu-Yasha
Enter Azumi
The Female Wolf Demon
--
Chapter 1 - Saved by the boy
--
Deep Within the woods a young girl would walk causally like she didn't have a care in the world.
But this girl was no ordinary girl in fact she was a wolf demon. A small sigh would slip through her lips as a nice breeze passed through blowing her long raven hair. Then suddenly the two black and white ears which sat
Up top her head began to twitch. Something was nearby question is what was it.
The young girl would continue walking a small smile on her face. “It's been awhile since I could freely walk around enjoying the wonderful weather . . . let it stay like this forever”
Suddenly there was a giant quake causing the girl to fall over.
“Pfft so much for enjoying the day” the girl would mutter to herself as she waited for whatever caused the sudden quake. Finally the quake ended and out from the large hole in the ground which was caused from all the sudden earthquakes was a large serpent like demon.
“Well, well look at what we have here my first prey after so long”
The young girl would simply stand there getting into a fighting stance “Well if you are kindly done talking maybe we can get this over with I have much to do”
The demon would simply chuckle as he watched her “Why of course ladies first “
Another smile would come to the young girl as she looked up facing her opponent and then took off with a run.
She would soar gracefully through the air attacking her enemy with a series of shift kicks knocking her enemy over. The girl would land unto her feet dusting herself off a bit “well that takes care of that”.
Slowly she would turn going on her way. That was however until a sound of movement could be heard.
The girl would stop starting to look back but it was to late by the time she realized the fight wasn't over she had been tossed into a tree. Her body would lay there on the ground not moving.
The serpent's tail would wrap around her body lifting it into the air while now laughing wickedly.
What's going on here . . .? Normally a simple demon like this would be a walk in the park for me why is it that this one is so difficult . . . wait can it be” The girl's eyes would open slightly seeing a slight glow” I knew it . . . this creature posses jewel shards. .well now that is figured out I have to find some way to-“Her chain of thoughts were disrupted when then serpent's hold on her became extremely tight causing her to scream out in pain.
“Yes, yes those screams I love it give me more, your pain give`s me pleasure now to toy around with you more”
“Think again!” A voice rang out from the darkness. The mysterious person walked into the light revealing it to be Koga. “Wait a moment who are you!!” the demon would hiss angrily. “Heh, it really doesn't matter because you won't be around to know so it doesn't really matter” Koga would say in his usual cocky tone of voice.
“Anyways enough time wasting I have someone to save and I just happened to hear you possessed some jewel shards. Ether way you're going down”
Koga would take off quickly carefully eyeing his opponent now leaping into the air attacking the demon with such force and power that within a matter of minutes it was defeated.
Koga would land on his feet at the same time as the serpents now dead body fell.
He would turn around walking over and releasing the young girl's body from its grasp picking her up after.
“Now one more thing before I take off.”
There they were three jewel shards just ready for Koga to take them a small smirk on his face.
“Three more for me perfect.”
Just then the sky began to darken and fierce thunder and lightning began to lash out across the skies along with a huge downpour.
Koga would look down at the young girl in his arms then to the three jewel shards now in his hand.
“Well if it wasn't for her I guess I wouldn't have these jewel shards. So off we go.”
So with that Koga took off with the mysterious young girl he saved disappearing soon after.
To Be Continued.